She Blows The Man Down - Cover

She Blows The Man Down

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After reading a pamplet on incest a brother and sister attend a meeting. In order for the brother and sister to join the Incest Club, they both must seduce a member of their own family. While the sister has her heart set on EVERY member of the family and the brother has his heart set on his mom and sister. With all the cummings and goings even the youngest teens see what is happening and join each other for a little tryst.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Kris Baldwin crept silently away from the master bedroom toward Matt's room. She knocked on the young boy's door and, when there was no response, she turned the knob and tiptoed into the darkened room. She closed the door behind her and, breathing rapidly, she crept to his bed and looked down at the sleeping boy.

Matt had kicked his covers off in his sleep and, since he always slept in the nude, his naked body was fully exposed to his big sister's excited gaze.

Kris licked her lips unconsciously as her gaze fell on her brother's cock, which was pretty big for such a young boy, especially considering the fact that it was in its softened state.

Suddenly, Matt shifted uneasily in his sleep and came fully awake, feeling as if someone were watching him.

"Kris! What are you doing here?" he gasped, sitting up in bed.

"Shhhh," Kris shushed with a smile as she motioned for her brother to move over and make room for her on his bed.

When she was sitting next to him, she noticed the way the young boy's eyes were staring at her tits, which were only thinly clad by her sheer nightgown, and she flushed with excitement.

"I just came from Mom and Dad's bedroom. You'll never guess what's going on in there!" Kris said with a grin.

"I don't know," Matt mumbled, sleepily rubbing his eyes. Then his hand froze in the midst of the movement as he realized the implications of his sister's question. "Kris! Were you spying on Mom and Dad while they were, uh, making love?"

"Well, I didn't exactly spy. I just listened outside the door... and it wasn't Mom and Dad..."

"But you said you just came from Mom and Dad's room!" Matt interrupted with a puzzled frown.

"Sure, it was their room all right. But it was Mom and Bill in there, not Mom and Dad!" Kris said smugly, enjoying the look of shock which passed over her brother's face.

"Jeeesus!" Matt exclaimed, whistling between his teeth. "Mom and Bill were in there fucking?"

"I'll say! From what I heard, they were fucking up a storm! And that's not all," Kris said mysteriously.

"What more could there be?" Matt asked, feeling the stirrings of sexual desire in his loins.

"I was sound asleep earlier. And then some really weird sounds woke me up. They were coming from Jody's room next to mine. I got up and went out into the hallway and listened outside her door..."

"You little spy!" Matt laughed.

"And that's when I heard Daddy's voice begging Jody to keep sucking him off!"

"Shit! Are you sure!" Matt cried, sitting bolt upright in bed.

"Oh, I'm sure all right. I listened long enough to be sure..."

"Yeah, I'm sure you did," Matt said wryly.

"And sure enough, Jody gave Daddy a blow-job and he came in her mouth! And then Daddy ate Jody's pussy until she came, too!"

Matt's cock was fully erect now and pounding with lust. He glanced at his sister's tits and saw her nipples straining against the flimsy gown. He knew that Kris was just as turned on as he was by the fact that the rest of the family were getting it on with each other.

"So, what do you think, Matt?" Kris asked, looking back at the young boy again.

"What do you mean, what do I think?" Matt asked, hoping his big sister would leave soon so he could jerk himself off and make himself come.

"Well, don't you think it's unfair that everyone else is making it together? I feel left out, don't you?" Kris asked with a little pout.

"Yeah, I guess so," Matt replied, his mind only partly on their conversation. All he could really think about was his aching hard-on and his need to come.

"So... don't you think we should do something about it?" Kris asked, feeling her little pussy drooling.

"I'd love to do something about it - if you'd just leave me alone so I can jack myself off," Matt said, beginning to stroke his hard-on.

Kris glanced down at her brother's crotch and her eyes widened lustfully at the sight of his throbbing prick.

"Oh, silly," she said, pushing his hands away from his cock. "That's not what I meant. I meant that you and I should get it on, too."

Matt gasped. Somehow he had not thought about that possibility.

"But, uh, I've never, you know, I mean..."

"Are you telling me that you're still a virgin, Matt?" Kris asked with a grin.

"Well, yeah, after all, I am the youngest in the family," Matt said defensively.

"Relax, Matt," Kris soothed. "I'm not putting you down for that. I think it's kinda sweet. Besides, I like the idea of being the first one you make it with."

"Aw, Sis," Matt said as his sister's arms went around his neck and they pressed their lips together. He fondled one of the girl's large tits through her gown.

Kris gasped and stretched out on top of her brother, both of them toppling back against the bed. She ground her crotch against the throbbing hardness of the boy's virgin cock.

Matt used his other hand to grip Kris' wriggling ass, his fingers edging her short gown upward. The tips of his fingers caressed the lower flare of her full asscheeks.

Kris trembled against her brother. She was thinking that for a virgin, the young boy really knew how to kiss and touch her. She felt her pussy moistening more and she moved one hand down between their bodies in search of his cock. Her fingers curled about his virginal prick.

"Yuuuuh!" Matt gasped, wrenching his mouth away from hers.

"My pussy! Touch my pussy, Matt!" Kris begged tearfully.

The young boy groaned as he reached between Kris' legs from behind and stroked his fingers up and down her juicy pussy slit.

"Ummmm," Kris moaned, still squeezing his jutting prickshaft.

The young girl rolled off of her brother and lay on her side next to him. Matt turned onto his side to face her and he stared at her tits. Kris' long, stiff nipples drew the boy like a magnet, and he bent low to fasten his mouth on a throbbing nip.

"Yessss," Kris hissed between clenched teeth.

She felt her brother sucking on her nipple and she thrashed about wildly on the bed. The young boy sucked hard for a few seconds and then he closed his teeth tightly on the nip, flicking his wet tongue back and forth across it.

"Yieeeee!" Kris shouted.

Matt moved his hungry mouth to his sister's other tit, sucking and nibbling on that horny nipple while Kris writhed. She raised both hands and threaded her fingers through his thick dark hair as she pushed his head down more firmly against her tit flesh.

After sucking his sister's tits for several more minutes, Matt released the tasty tit mounds and looked down at Kris.

"You know what I've always wanted to do?" he asked huskily.

"Tell me!" Kris cried hornily.

"I've always wanted to eat pussy... some of my friends have told me that it's the greatest treat and I want..."

"Do it!" Kris interrupted, super aroused by the thought of her own kid brother licking her pussy. "Eat my pussy out!"

She spread her legs wider as her brother eagerly slid down between them. Kris moaned as she felt his warm breath fanning through the dark, glossy hairs which were sprinkled over her pussy mount.

"Ohhh, wow," Matt groaned, hovering over the parted lips of his big sister's pussy.

"Hurry, Matt, do it! I can't stand waiting like this! Kiss my pussy! Lick it! Suck it! Make me come!"

Matt hungrily pressed his lips into her warm pussy slit. He felt Kris' hands on his hair again as his tongue slid into the hot, juicy crack between her swollen pussylips.

"Ungh," Matt groaned as he tasted the sharp tang and sweetness of Kris' fuck juice.

"Yes! Go for it!" Kris cried huskily. "Eat my pussy!"

Her legs gripped her brother's shoulders, her knees moving inward to hold him deliciously captive between her legs. Her little cunt quivered violently against the boy's mouth.

"Ungh," Matt groaned as he shoved his tongue still farther into his sister's trembling fuck-hole, moving his tongue from side to side and wriggling his tongue tip.

Matt was thrilled with his first taste of pussy. And the fact that it was his own sister's pussy he was eating just served to inflame his incestuous desire, and he shuddered there between Kris' outstretched legs.

Kris' hips began to thrust upwards in time with her brother's deep tongue-probing. She felt the tip of his tongue sinking into the very depths of her cunt and she gave a guttural groan, writhing with pleasure.

"My clit!" she gasped. "Lick my clit! Make me come, Matt!"

Matt growled with lust as he yanked his tongue free of his sister's clutching cunt hole, and he eagerly stabbed into her throbbing clit with his juicy tongue.

"Yieeee! Lick it harder!" Kris begged.

Matt poked his tongue tip into his sister's clit as hard as he possibly could. He felt the little clit bud throbbing against his tongue and his cock throbbed in response.

"Yessss! Now suck it!" Kris commanded hornily, thrashing about more frenziedly as she bucked her hips upwards to capture her brother's lips on her clit.

Matt excitedly wrapped his lips about the base of his sister's clit and sucked hard.

"Aieeeee!" Kris wailed. And she felt every inch of her cunt flesh pulsating violently.

Matt sucked still harder, feeling more blood rushing into the swelling clit.

"Bite it! Bite my clit... haaaard!" Kris demanded, feeling the first tremors of orgasm beginning to course through her loins.

Matt hesitated, surprised. He had never thought that a girl could enjoy having her clit bitten. That was something the young virgin boy had never heard about.

"Do it! Bite my clit! I need that to make me come!" Kris screamed lustfully.

His sister's exciting cry released Matt from all hesitation and he immediately sank the sharp edges of his teeth into Kris' clit, delighted by the way the blood-engorged bud jerked so wildly between his teeth.

"Yesss! Commmiiiiiiingggg!" Kris shouted as her first incestuous orgasm swept through her.

"Oh, wow," Matt breathed as he raised his face from between his sister's legs and watched her coming on the bed.

"Don't stop, dummy! Kris yelled, pinching her nipples hard as she came. "Keep licking and sucking my clit while I come!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.