She Blows The Man Down - Cover

She Blows The Man Down

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After reading a pamplet on incest a brother and sister attend a meeting. In order for the brother and sister to join the Incest Club, they both must seduce a member of their own family. While the sister has her heart set on EVERY member of the family and the brother has his heart set on his mom and sister. With all the cummings and goings even the youngest teens see what is happening and join each other for a little tryst.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

That same night, Bill Baldwin walked excitedly toward the master bedroom, his young cock throbbing hard. Jody had assured him that he and their mother would have the bedroom all to themselves since their father would be in Jody's room with her.

Bill knocked softly on the bedroom door. When he heard his mother's soft voice telling him to enter, he turned the knob and opened the door. He looked eagerly toward the bed where his mother was lying, and he gasped with excitement, feeling his prick growing harder.

The young boy closed the door behind him and moved quickly toward the bed.

"Oh, Mom, you look so sexy," he said huskily, his gaze drinking in Maureen's thinly clad body.

She was lying there wearing only her negligee, which was gaping open, exposing her nakedness to her son's gaze. She looked up at the teenaged boy from beneath lowered lashes, a film of desire already over her eyes.

"I'm so glad you're here, honey," she murmured.

"Me too, Mom. I could hardly believe it when Jody told me that you want me to fuck you!" Bill said, his voice sounding hoarse and strange to his own ears.

"Believe it!" Maureen said with a smile. Her eyes moved to her son's crotch and when she saw the hard cock-bulge there, her pussy began to ooze cunt juice.

"I-I think I've always wanted to make love to you, Mom," Bill said, wondering if he were dreaming this entire conversation as well as the sight of his mother sprawled out on her bed, waiting for him to fuck her.

"I think I have, too, Son. But it took Jody to make me see it," Maureen said.

"She told me that the two of you made it together," Bill said, wishing he could have been there to watch.

"Yes! We did. The little devil started to make love to me while I was asleep... you know what a deep sleeper I am," Maureen said, beginning to rub her tits.

"Yeah, I'll say!" Bill laughed.

"It was very clever of her," Maureen continued. "If she hadn't done it that way, I might have rejected her. But, as it was, she had me coming before I even fully realized that it was her tongue inside me and not your father's."

Bill groaned at his mother's words. The idea of his mother and sister eating each other out turned him on almost as much as the thought of fucking the older woman.

"Jody said she got Daddy to fuck her, too," Bill said in a voice that was strangled with lust.

"I know. That's where your father is right now," Maureen said, still stroking her tits. "In Jody's bed with her."

"And here I am... about to fuck you," Bill said thickly. "And while all of this is going on, Kris and Matt are sound asleep in their beds, unaware of what's happening in their own family!"

Maureen laughed softly and took her hands away from her tits. She reached out toward her son with both arms.

"Come here, darling. Let's not waste any more time. Mommy wants you," she said excitedly.

Bill grinned and quickly removed his robe. Beneath it he was naked, and he enjoyed the look of desire on his mother's face when she saw his hard prick spring up, pointing in her direction.

"Ohhhh, Son, it's so big... just like Jody promised," she said breathlessly as she reached out toward Bill's cock.

But Bill avoided her touch. Instead, he put one knee on the bed near her head and let his bobbing cock come within inches of her moist lips.

Realizing his intention, Maureen squealed and reached out for him again. She gripped his cock and pulled it toward her lips. At the same time, Bill shoved his hips forward.

Maureen moaned as she tasted the tangy maleness of her son's cockhead which was slipping between her lips now. She opened her mouth wider, eagerly accepting almost half of the teenager's prick. Then, while he gazed down at her with loving, lust-glazed eyes, the woman began to suck, noisily and hungrily.

"God, yeah, Mom!" Bill groaned, clenching his hands into tightly balled fists. "Suck my cock!"

Maureen's tongue fluttered about the bulbous cockhead and her cheeks hollowed with the hard suction pull she was using. With one hand, she gripped Bill's hips while her other hand hefted the weighty bulk of his young balls. And she sucked harder on her son's cock.

"Take it all, Mom! Suck my whole cock!" Bill demanded.

Maureen gurgled around her son's prick as she let it slide over her tongue and down her throat. She felt the throbbing cockhead bumping against her tonsils.

She held the young teenager firmly, her jaw working steadily. She struggled to suck his thick cum from his balls, realizing that tasting her own son's jism had long been a secret desire of hers.

"God, you're sucking me so good, Mom!" Bill groaned.

Maureen looked up at her son with a question in her eyes.

"Don't worry, Mom. Even after you make me come with your mouth, you've got me so turned on that my cock'll still be hard enough to fuck you," Bill said, understanding the unspoken question he saw in his mother's eyes.

Maureen let her eyes flutter closed, and she began to suck her son's cock harder. She felt the throbbing cockmeat vibrating against her lips and tongue. And she could feel her pussy growing hotter and wetter with each passing second.

Maureen's tongue swirled faster and faster and she sucked harder and harder. Her head bobbed up and down, sliding her tight lips along the pulsing rod of cockmeat.

"Ohhhh, Mom," Bill groaned, feeding more of his prick into his mother's sucking mouth.

"Ummmm," Maureen moaned around her son's prick.

She could feel the already-fat cock swelling more and more inside her mouth and she moaned again, thinking how good it was going to feel to have this thick prick fucking in and out of her aching pussy.

"Arghhh, I'm coming, Mom!" Bill cried only seconds later.

Maureen's entire body trembled with fuck-lust as she tasted the first spurt of her son's jetting cum. She gulped it eagerly, swallowing the tasty cock cream. She licked the spurting cocktip for more and more of the rapidly shooting cum. She took almost the entire length of his cock down her clenching throat before the teenager finally finished coming.

"Ahhhh," Maureen purred as she licked up every stray drop of cum from Bill's prick. Then she licked his balls and prick hairs until she had swallowed every bit of his cum.

"That tasted so good, Son," she said, smiling up at him. "And just like you promised... your cock's still hard!"

With one hand, Bill stroked his mother's cheeks and chin with his hard cockhead, clutching a handful of her thick dark hair with his other hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.