She Blows The Man Down - Cover

She Blows The Man Down

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After reading a pamplet on incest a brother and sister attend a meeting. In order for the brother and sister to join the Incest Club, they both must seduce a member of their own family. While the sister has her heart set on EVERY member of the family and the brother has his heart set on his mom and sister. With all the cummings and goings even the youngest teens see what is happening and join each other for a little tryst.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Now that Jody had fucked with her daddy, she turned her thoughts and horny attention to her mother. The young teenager was determined to seduce every single member of her family. Then, she was sure, they would all fully embrace incest.

A few days after fucking with her father, Jody seized the opportunity to seduce her mother. It was early in the morning, and her father had just left for work. Everyone else was still asleep. In her bedroom, Jody quickly stripped. Then she took a long, hot shower until her body was well-scrubbed, glowing pink and white. She felt her nipples stiffening and her pussy juicing with anticipation.

After drying off thoroughly, the young girl eagerly made her way to the master bedroom where her mother still lay sleeping. She quietly opened the door and stepped inside. Just as she had thought, her mother was still sleeping soundly. In fact, her mother's habit of sleeping so deeply that it was difficult to awaken her played an important part in Jody's plan to seduce the older woman.

Breathing rapidly, the teenager pulled the covers back from her mother's body. She gasped softly when she saw that her mother's nightgown was hiked up to her hips, exposing her lush pussy. Jody felt her heart begin to race as she carefully pushed the woman's legs wide apart and crawled between them.

The young girl knelt there between her mother's legs, her own pussy growing hotter and wetter with each passing second. Then, the teenager drew another deep breath, knowing that it was now or never.

She eased a finger between the woman's furry cuntlips and slowly began to finger-fuck her. Just as Jody had hoped, her mother did not wake up. Jody knew that if her mother awakened too soon and saw what was going on, she might be so shocked and angry that she would make Jody leave her room, no matter how much she might be enjoying the incestuous action between them.

No, Mom, I don't want you to wake up all the way until you're so fucking turned on that you won't be able to make me stop. I want you past the point of no return before you wake up, Jody thought as she continued to fuck her finger in and out of her mother's pussy hole.

"Unhhhh," Maureen Baldwin moaned in her sleep, slightly shifting her position in the bed.

Jody felt her own pussy quivering with arousal, and she suddenly fastened her greedy mouth on her mother's cunt.

"Oh!" Maureen gasped, stirring excitedly but still sound asleep.

Jody quickly found her mother's cunt hole and she licked at it hard, feeling the woman writhing and twisting in pleasure.

You've got a beautiful little pussy, Mom, Jody thought to herself. She clamped her moist lips around the older woman's little fuck-hole and plunged her stiffened tongue fully inside. She was feeling far more turned on than she had thought possible, and she knew that her mother was feeling just the same way even though she was still too deeply asleep to realize it.

Jody fucked her tongue in and out of her mother's tight, wet cunt hole with increasing speed and depth. She could feel the woman's erotic, twisting movements beneath her sucking mouth and she felt a pang of triumph, knowing that she was sexually arousing her mother in a way the older woman had probably never experienced before.

"Ohhh, yesss," Maureen suddenly groaned, lifting her hands up to her own tits and beginning to rub them.

Jody tensed at the sound of her mother's voice. She cautiously raised her juice-smeared face from between the older woman's legs and peered up at her, afraid of being caught before it was time. But she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that her mother's eyes were still tightly closed and that she had merely cried out in her sleep.

Jody saw the way her mother was pawing at her own tits and she grinned. The lewd sight made Jody's cunt pulse and burn with lust, and she eagerly returned her mouth to the woman's pussy.

"Mmmm," Jody moaned softly, loving the taste and aroma of the delicious pussy sauce which was oozing freely from her mother's tight fuck-hole.

Her own pussy was sopping wet by now, too. She worked her tongue deeper and deeper in her mother's pussy hole, fucking it into her as far as she could and licking at the tight cunt walls. She found herself wondering if her mother's cunt hole was just naturally small and tight, like hers was, or if it was so tiny and snug because possibly she did not get fucked often enough.

Jody pulled her tongue almost all the way out and fucked it fully into her mother's pussy hole again. She was thrilled by the steady flow of cunt juices which ran into her mouth.

As Jody drove her thrusting tongue deeper and deeper, feeling the older woman's cunt muscles tightening convulsively around her tongue, Maureen moaned and reached down to press the teenager's head tighter against her wet crotch.

"Oh, yesss, Greg!" Maureen cried loudly.

Jody tensed again and paused, her tongue still deeply embedded in her mother's cunt hole. Good God! she thought with a sense of shock, Mom thinks it's Daddy who's eating her out! Then, as her tongue remained still in the older woman's pussy, Jody realized that it was a stroke of luck that her mother thought it was her own husband who was tongue-fucking her. That way, she reasoned, even if she wakes up a little bit more, she won't resist it... as long as she doesn't open her eyes.

Now, Jody pulled her tongue out of her mother's fuck-hole and turned her attention to the woman's trembling clit.

"Oh, God, Greg, that feels fantastic! So good! You always know just how to lick my pussy and make me feel really good! Ahhhh, Greg, there's something different about it this time... you're licking me even better than before, and I love it! Ohhh, yes, Greg, it feels sooo good," Maureen panted, her entire body flushed from head to toe.

Jody could hardly believe her ears. Jesus, the teenager thought to herself, Daddy likes to eat out Mommy's pussy! I knew they were cool but somehow I never thought of them doing that!

She licked her mother's clit and then sucked it hard again.

"Yessss, Greg!" Maureen hissed. "You're going to make me come!"

Even though the woman was crying out loudly now, Jody could tell that her mother was still asleep. Not as deeply asleep as she had been at first, but not fully awake yet either.

It's working out even better than I'd hoped, the teenager told herself. By the time Mom comes fully awake, I'll have made her come. And when she sees that it was her own daughter who licked her to orgasm, she'll have to realize that there's nothing wrong with incest.

Maureen's ass was bouncing high up in the air as she thrashed violently on the bed. She bucked her hips, grinding her cunt and clit against her little girl's hot, sucking mouth.

Jody moved her face back and forth, first sucking on the older woman's throbbing clit, then fucking her tongue into the tiny cunt hole, then licking the entire cuntal area. Back and forth she went, licking and sucking her mother closer to orgasm.

"Ohhh, yesss, I'm gonna come soon! Keep it up, Greg, keep licking my pussy for me! I can't believe the way you're eating me out! Yesss!" Maureen squealed.

Jody slipped her hands beneath her mother's ass, raising it high in the air. She humped the woman's pussy against her own mouth. Maureen bucked her hips up and lifted her crotch to meet what she thought was her husband's greedy mouth.

Jody's mouth and her mother's pussy were slamming against each other with a vengeance now. The wet pussy-eating sounds she was making turned Jody on even more and she felt her own little pussy throbbing, about to erupt in orgasm.

She hoped that she could make her mother come soon. Then we'll come together and after Mom gets over the initial shock of finding out who brought her off, she'll probably want to eat my little pussy and we'll love each other even more than ever before, Jody thought happily, growing more and more excited.

Maureen's mouth was slack now and drool oozed from its corners. She continued to press Jody's head against her streaming cunt, thinking in her half-asleep state that it was her husband's mouth which was plastered against her wet cunt.

Over and over again, Jody tongue-fucked her mother's dripping pussy while the older woman worked her cunt muscles around the teenager's tongue.

Jody licked her mother's clit again. Then, wanting to bring her mother off in a hurry, she bit into the hyper-sensitive clit.

"Aieeee! Commmiiinnnggg! You made me come, Greg!" Maureen shrieked.

The muscles in her tummy tightened and her tits heaved and broke out in a sexual sweat. She writhed in orgasm beneath Jody's driving, raping tongue, coming harder than she ever had before. Her entire body stiffened, and she arched her back, driving her sopping pussy up against the youngster's mouth.

"God, Greg, I'm coming so hard!" Maureen gasped.

A fresh flood of juices poured out of her cunt hole, drenching her daughter's mouth. Jody lapped up the tasty sauce hungrily, swallowing it down as rapidly as it shot out from her mother's throbbing cunt.

Shudder after shudder rippled through Maureen's writhing body as the most powerful orgasm of her life washed over her.

"Ohhhh, good," she sighed as the last of her climax shook her feverish body.

After her mother's orgasm ended, Jody raised her wet face from the older woman's still-twitching cunt. She peered up between her mother's tits and saw that her eyes were still tightly closed. Now, Jody thought excitedly, now it's time to let Mom know just who it was who ate her out and made her come. She'll love me so much for it, I just know it!

"Well, Mom," Jody said softly, "how did you like having your own little girl eating you out? Wasn't it great?"

Maureen gasped at the sound of her daughter's voice and she came fully awake for the first time since Jody had started to lick her pussy. Her eyes flew open and she raised her head, staring down at her young daughter, who was grinning up at her with an impish expression.

"Jody! My God! Jody!" she cried, gasping again.

"Wasn't it great, Mom? Now you know that incest isn't really wrong at all, right? I finally found that out, Mom," Jody said smugly, rising from between her mother's legs and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You... you found out what?" Maureen asked numbly, still feeling locked in a fog of shock and pleasure. Her pussy quivered in the afterglow of orgasm, yet she could still not quite absorb what had just happened between her and her own daughter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.