She Blows The Man Down - Cover

She Blows The Man Down

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After reading a pamplet on incest a brother and sister attend a meeting. In order for the brother and sister to join the Incest Club, they both must seduce a member of their own family. While the sister has her heart set on EVERY member of the family and the brother has his heart set on his mom and sister. With all the cummings and goings even the youngest teens see what is happening and join each other for a little tryst.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

A couple of days later, Jody was startled to find a leaflet on the desk in her room about a local incest club. She gave a little gasp and sank down on the edge of her bed to read the leaflet.

The young girl had never even heard of such a thing as an incest club and she felt an excitement stirring in the pit of her stomach to realize that there were people who openly embraced the idea and practice of incest, and that some of those people were right here in the city where Jody lived with her family.

The leaflet did not offer a lot of information. Basically, it spelled out the philosophy of the club, which was that incest was an act practiced by many people, most of whom were too ashamed of what they were doing to admit it to others. The leaflet made the point that there was nothing wrong with incest and that anyone interested in learning more about it should attend one of the club's meetings.

After thoroughly reading the leaflet, Jody clutched it tightly in her hand and sat there on her bed, trying to deny the fact that her little pussy was wet with sexual excitement. She had no idea where the leaflet had come from or how it had gotten on her desk, but she thought that her brother Bill must have put it there.

But when Jody questioned her brother about it later that day, she found to her surprise that he was just as mystified about the leaflet as she was. However, in a matter of minutes, the two teenagers were talking excitedly about the incest club, all thoughts about where the leaflet had come from forgotten.

"There's a meeting tomorrow night, Bill!" Jody said, her eyes wide. "We've gotta go!"

Bill hesitated only a few seconds before answering his sister. Then he grinned, his eyes lighting up.

"Sure we'll go! Maybe we can learn something that will help us to understand more about the feelings we have for each other," Bill said. "I think Dad will let me drive the car if I tell him that you and I have to go to the library downtown to research a term paper."

And that was exactly what happened. The next evening found Jody and her brother Bill on their way to the incest club's meeting.

"I don't wanna walk into an orgy of families fucking each other," Jody said with a grimace. "I couldn't handle that."

"I couldn't either, Sis," Bill said, reaching over and squeezing his sister's knee. "But the leaflet you showed me sounded a lot more classy and dignified than that. Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised."

And they both were. Very pleasantly surprised. They met a group of very friendly people who seemed remarkably well-adjusted and "together" to them. After a brief social period during which refreshments were served, a guest speaker delivered a lecture.

Jody and Bill sat spellbound as they heard the speaker, an anthropologist, discuss the fact that incest was not "taboo" around the world, as most people believed. When she mentioned certain famous historical names of happy and successful incestuous couples, Jody gasped. She had had no idea that, in other parts of the world, and in other more primitive cultures incest was a commonly accepted way of life.

After the lecture, Jody and Bill listened to the president of the club explain that anyone who wanted to become a full-fledged member was expected to seduce at least one member of his or her family. Once that person had actually performed a full sexual act with a member of the family, he or she could become a member of the club.

At the end of the meeting, the teenagers were told that there were private rooms upstairs where incestuous couples could go and have privacy to fuck. Jody and Bill were asked if they wanted to use one of the rooms.

The brother and sister exchanged glances and then declined.

"I love the idea of seducing someone in the family," Jody said as they headed toward home.

"Then you want to join the club?" Bill asked, keeping his eyes on the road before him.

"Sure! Don't you?" Jody cried.

"Yeah, sure," Bill said with a grin.

"Bill," Jody began hesitantly after a few minutes of silence. "There's something we have to talk about. Like I said, I love the thought of making it with someone in the family. And at first, I was thinking that you and I would get it on, especially after the way we sucked each other off."

"Yeah, I was thinking that, too. Do you want to fuck with me, Jody?" Bill asked thickly, turning his head slightly to glance at his little sister.

"Well... actually, Bill, although I'd love to get it on with you later on, I'd kinda been hoping that Daddy could pop my cherry for me," Jody said, turning to look at her big brother with a pleading expression in her eyes. "You do understand, don't you, Bill? I mean, I don't want you to feel hurt or rejected or anything."

Bill laughed and reached out again, stroking his sister's inner thigh with one hand.

"Not to worry, Jody. It's cool. Actually, the idea of you and Dad fucking really turns me on! I don't mind. You go ahead and get him to fuck you. You and I can always fuck later on."

"But then who will you seduce, Bill? To join the club, I mean!" Jody said, full of concern for her brother.

Bill laughed again.

"Take it easy. I've got my own plans," he said mysteriously.

"Who is it you want to fuck, Bill? Kris?" Jody asked, watching her brother's reaction closely.

When the boy didn't answer and didn't seem unduly excited by the mention of their sister's name, Jody decided to try again.

"Mom? Is it Mom you want to fuck, Bill?"

When Bill still did not answer her, Jody looked down between his legs and gasped when she saw the enormous hard-on which was bulging there.

"It is Mommy! You want to fuck Mommy!" Jody squealed excitedly, and she settled back in her seat, overcome with lust at the thought of her and her brother both seducing their parents...

The following evening, as planned, Bill told the family that he wanted to treat them all to the new hit movie which they had all been wanting to see. Everyone but Jody enthusiastically accepted his offer - and then the young girl went to work with her part of the plan she and her brother had cooked up.

"Daddy," the teenager murmured, standing close to her father and wrapping one arm around his lean waist, "will you stay here with me while the others go to the movie?"

"But why, honey?" Greg Baldwin asked, puzzled.

"Oh, I just have this kind of problem on my mind, Daddy, and you're really the only one who can help me with it. And it's real, real private, so I need to talk to you alone. This would be a good opportunity for us to be alone and..."

"Hey, take it easy, honey," Greg said with a laugh, hugging his little girl to him. "You've convinced me!" Then the man grew more serious. "You know how much I love you and that anytime you have a problem, all you have to do is to come to me and I'll help you any way I can."

"Oh, Daddy, I was hoping you'd say that! I love you so much!" Jody cried, raising her face to her father for his kiss.

Greg lowered his face and gave his little girl a fatherly kiss on her pursed lips. Even that chaste contact with her father made Jody quiver with excitement. And she felt her pussy beginning to throb with the thought that very soon now, if all went according to plan, her daddy would soon be kissing her in a much different way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.