She Blows The Man Down
Chapter 1

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After reading a pamplet on incest a brother and sister attend a meeting. In order for the brother and sister to join the Incest Club, they both must seduce a member of their own family. While the sister has her heart set on EVERY member of the family and the brother has his heart set on his mom and sister. With all the cummings and goings even the youngest teens see what is happening and join each other for a little tryst.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

The full moon shone brightly outside Jody Baldwin's bedroom window. The silvery light illuminated the teenager's naked body as she squirmed beneath the hand she was using to fondle her moist little pussy.

"God!" she gasped aloud. "I'm so fuckin' horny! I wish I weren't still a virgin! I wish I had a big cock fucking in and out of my cunt right now!"

As she stroked her furry little pussy mound, the young girl's thoughts turned to her brothers, Bill and Matt, and she found herself wondering what it would feel like to be fucked by them. Especially Bill, she thought with a dreamy sigh, thinking of her older brother who she was sure must have already had lots of fucking experience. He'd really know how to use his cock to make a girl feel good, she thought with another sigh. Matt was her kid brother. And even though Jody was pretty sure that the young boy had not had much, if any, fucking experience, the thought of his young cock thrusting in and out of her seething pussy aroused her, too.

She knew that incest had to be wrong. But, somehow, whenever she was trying to ease her sexual frustration with her own fingers, her mind just automatically filled with exciting images which mirrored her incestuous urges, and she didn't try to repress them. When she was stroking her little pussy to orgasm, it was the one time when the youngster could give full vent to her desire to make it with her own family. But, after she came, she always felt guilty, wondering what must be wrong with her to think such "unnatural" thoughts about making it with her brothers, her big sister, Kris, and even her parents.

"Daddy," she murmured, sliding one finger between her swollen pussylips and beginning to rub her aching clit. "Oh, Daddy, you've got such a big cock! Have you ever wanted to fuck me with it?"

She trembled, remembering the one time she had seen her daddy's naked cock. It had been just a few weeks ago. Wanting to take a shower, Jody had walked up to the bathroom door, which was open only a couple of inches. She heard sounds from within and, realizing that someone was inside, she had turned, about to walk away. But then some deep basic urge had taken hold of her and she had found herself turning back toward the door and eagerly peeking into the bathroom through the narrow crack.

Her father, Greg Baldwin, was standing naked in front of the toilet. The toilet seat was raised and he was holding the base of his cock with one hand, aiming the stream of piss into the toilet bowl.

Jody remembered the way her little virginal pussy had quivered and burned at the sight of her own daddy's cock.

She had stood there and spied on her father until he had finished pissing. She had liked the way he had vigorously shaken his cock to toss off the last few drips of piss. And Jody had wondered what it would feel like to have that fat cock shaking so hard inside her little cunt.

But then she had caught herself, realizing what she was thinking, and she had retreated to her bedroom, red-faced with shame and excitement. However, the young girl's guilt had not prevented her from finding some measure of sexual relief with her own hand that night, many, many times. And each time she had made herself come, she had softly cried out for her father...

Now, Jody's small tits heaved with desire as she stroked her clit harder, feeling it stiffen beneath her wet finger. But even as she strained for orgasm, the teenaged virgin sensed that her own hand could never give her the same exciting release and pleasure which her daddy's prick could give her. Or Bill's. Or Matt's. But that can never be, she told herself resignedly. Incest is wrong.

But in the next instant, she felt the faint stirrings of an orgasm and she rubbed her clit harder and faster, her thoughts on her father and brothers once more... and on their big cocks.

While continuing to rub her clit with one hand, she fucked two fingers of her other hand into her virginal pussyhole as far as possible without breaking her tightly stretched cherry.

As her fingers moved slickly over her wet, throbbing clit, she closed her eyes and pretended that daddy's cock was fucking into her cherry cunthole, popping her cherry deliciously.

She groaned excitedly, thinking of her daddy actually kneeling between her outstretched legs, fucking his huge cock up her little pussy and finally coming inside her.

"Ohhh, Daddy," she groaned aloud with a swiftly rising lust.

She fucked the two fingers of one hand faster and harder into her juicy little pussy. Her other held her puffy pussylips open so she could fuck her fingers in and out of herself faster and harder with each pleasure-filled stroke.

She was breathing raggedly now as tremors of orgasm coursed through her. Her little tits heaved with lust. She arched her back and humped her pussy up against her hand, moaning louder as she finger-fucked herself more and more demandingly with each thrust, aching for orgasm.

As she stroked herself into a full-scale orgasm, her mind again filled with the exciting image of her daddy fucking her. Then, somehow, his face blurred in her fantasy and it was her big brother, Bill, who was fucking his fat cock in and out of her. Again, the face in her erotic image faded and became that of her little brother, Matt. In her mind's eye, the less experienced boy was fucking her with fast, jerky movements, giving her no less pleasure than his big brother or father had.

"God, it's sooo good," Jody groaned loudly as her entire body began to shudder with the force of her mighty climax.

She tried to ram a third finger up her twitching pussyhole, but her virginal pussy was just too tiny to take it. She moaned with excitement, thinking that her future husband's cock would have its work cut out for it. She knew that any cock which burst through her tight cherry would have to force its way up her tiny, narrow fuck-tunnel and that it would hurt her like nothing had ever hurt her before. But, she sensed that she would welcome the pain and that it might even make the entire act more thrilling.

Her breathing quickened as she continued to come. Her orgasm had not reached its peak yet. Jody fucked her fingers faster and faster in and out of her wet pussyhole, still stroking her clit with hard, savage strokes.

She moaned and groaned with ecstasy as she came. As the ripples of orgasmic pleasure throbbed through her, she continued to imagine that her father or brothers were fucking her. Then, she gasped and her eyes snapped open as her lust-dazed mind filled with the fantasy of her big sister, Kris, nibbling on Jody's tits.

"Oh, God!" Jody cried as her fantasy enlarged and she saw and felt her mother's mouth on her little cherry pussy. "Jeeesus!"

She closed her eyes, and she could almost feel her entire family stroking her naked body as she came. In her mind's eye, her sister was sucking on her tits, her mother was eating her wet pussy, her father was fucking her ass, and Jody was sucking off Bill's big cock while she jerked off Matt's prick with both hands.

Jody's orgasm peaked. Waves of hot, thundering excitement swept through her and she felt her nipples going absolutely hard.

"Ohhh, I'm commmiiinnnggg!" Jody cried loudly.

Her little cunt poured out load after load of hot girl-cum. She continued to fuck her fingers in and out of her cunthole while stroking her clit, still imagining that her entire family was making love to her.

"Oh, God, Daddy! Matt! Bill! Mommy! Kris! I want you all! I want to fuck with all of you!" the horny young teenager wailed at the top of her lungs as she came hard.

The force of her gigantic orgasm made her entire body shake and shudder uncontrollably. For long moments, she rocked back and forth, tossing herself wildly on the bed, until finally her orgasm began to subside.

"Ohhh," she sighed, taking her wet fingers from her still- twitching pussy. She licked her own juices off of her fingers, as she always did, moaning with pleasure as she swallowed her cum.

Suddenly, there was a knock on her bedroom door and before she could respond, she heard her brother Bill's voice outside in the hallway.

"Hey, sis! What's goin' on in there? The way you're yelling and carrying on, you're gonna wake the whole house!"

Jody gasped as her door suddenly flew open and Bill came into her room. The questioning look in the boy's eyes changed abruptly to one of lust and excitement as he saw his naked sister stretched out on her bed with her cunt juices still running out of her pussy.

"Good God!" Bill said thickly, and he closed the door behind him as he moved toward the bed.

"Bill! I-I was just..." Jody's words trailed off as she struggled for a rational explanation of her loud orgasmic cries and her naked juice-filled pussy.

Bill laughed huskily as he sat down on the edge of his little sister's bed.

"You were just what, Sis?" he asked, his eyes fixed on her wet pussy.

"Don't... don't look at me like that," she muttered awkwardly, trying to cover herself with a blanket.

But Bill's hand covered hers, stopping her movement. His eyes seemed to burn into her naked flesh, and she trembled beneath his penetrating gaze.

"Don't cover yourself, Sis. You're so pretty, lying there all naked like that," Bill murmured. He was wearing only a bathrobe and his stiffening hard-on began to tent out the front of it.

"God, Bill, this is wrong!" Jody gasped, her eyes moving to his crotch.

"Yeah, I know," Bill rasped, reaching out and stroking the girl's tits with one hand.

"Ohhh, Bill," Jody sighed, squirming beneath his incestuous caress.

"This isn't why I came in here," Bill mumbled, feeling dazed and disoriented - and more excited than ever before in his life.

"Why'd you come in my room?" Jody asked faintly, not really caring. All she cared about at that moment was the feel of her big brother's hand rubbing first one of her tits, then the other.

"I heard you yelling and carrying on, and I just came in to see if you were all right," Bill explained.

"Oh, I was just fine, Bill," Jody said with a grin. "You just heard me coming, that's all!"

"God, Jody, you were coming?" Bill gasped, capturing his sister's nipples with the thumbs and forefingers of both hands and pinching them lightly.

"I sure did, Bill!" Jody chirped, getting off on the stunned but turned-on expression on her brother's face. "I fucked my pussy with my fingers until I made myself come. That's why you heard me yelling. It's just a good thing that you and I are the only ones whose bedrooms are upstairs."

Bill groaned as he pinched his sister's nipples again, harder this time.

"Yeow! That hurts... but it's great!" Jody cried. The more erotic pleasure her brother gave her, the guiltier she felt, still believing incest to be wrong. But she repeatedly told herself that what they were doing together was really okay because it wasn't like actually fucking one another.

With another groan, Bill leaned over and gently brushed his sister's lips with his own. Jody moaned and she eagerly let her lips part. She teasingly touched her brother's tongue-tip with her own.

"Ungh," Bill groaned as his tongue darted out to meet Jody's.

Bill felt as if he were in a trance. Just like his sister, he had been taught that incest was wrong, and he struggled against the natural primitive urges which swirled through his loins. But it was no use. His incestuous lust for the sexy young girl was growing stronger by the minute, and he felt weak and powerless in its grip.

"Take your robe off, Bill," Jody gasped as their mouths finally moved apart. "I have to see your cock!"

With what sounded like a growl, Bill quickly removed his robe, and his little sister gasped again when she caught her first sight of his hard cock.

"Oooh," she said in a voice which trembled, "it's so big... can I touch it?"

"I-I don't know, Sis," Bill said, his protest weak and unconvincing. "This is wrong."

"I know, but it's not really all that wrong. I mean, all I want to do is touch it. Please?"

Bill hesitated. He wanted nothing more at that moment than to feel the young girl's soft hand stroking his hard-on. She's right, he told himself as he gazed down at her hard-nippled tits and dripping pussy. She's right. She's just asking to touch my cock. It's not like she's going to suck it or anything like that. What harm can there be in just a touch?

"Sure, Sis, touch it!" he grunted.

With a low moan, Jody reached out with a hand that shook, and she let her fingertips lightly trail down the length of the boy's visibly pulsating prick.

"God!" Bill husked, throwing his head back and clenching his teeth tightly together.

He couldn't believe how good it felt. Many, many young girls had touched his prick before - but never had any girl managed to make him feel like this. Somehow, Jody's innocent touch aroused him with an intensity he had never known before.

"Oooh, I can feel it throbbing," Jody moaned as she ran her fingers up and down his long, thick cock, a little harder this time.

"Squeeze it, Jody! Wrap your fingers around my cock and squeeze it!" Bill growled, hardly able to talk now.

Jody's eyes grew big as she studied her brother's cock, and she wondered if her small hand could even fit all the way around it. She nestled the thick cockshaft against the palm of her hand and spread her fingers out as far as possible. But they could not stretch out far enough to completely encircle the huge prick. When she had grasped as much cockmeat as possible, she squeezed hard.

"Aaarghhh," Bill groaned, and the veins of his neck bulged outwards as more blood rushed into his prickmeat.

"Wow! It's really throbbing hard now!" Jody said, her voice slurred with fuck-lust. She loved the feel of her brother's cock in her hand. Again, her head whirled with images of this fat cock fucking in and out of her pussy, and she deliberately pushed such thoughts aside.

She began to run her fist up and down the full length of the trembling cock, enjoying the sound of her brother's moans and groans. She knew that she was giving her big brother a great deal of pleasure, but she also knew that she was getting off on this exciting act every bit as much as he was.

Again and again, she ran her hand up and down the thick cock, squeezing it at the same time. Her little pussy was filling with more and more juice as she jerked her brother off, and her nipples grew so stiff that she was sure they would explode any second.

As his sister continued to stroke his cock, Bill lowered his head and again he and Jody shared a torrid tongue-kiss. Their tongues immediately locked together and they groaned into each other's mouth as they turned on beyond belief.

As their kiss ended, Bill moved his mouth to his sister's ear and she moaned softly when she felt his tongue-tip probing into her ear. Then he nibbled on her earlobe and she quivered, feeling more juice seeping into her aroused pussy.

Bill's tongue moved down the girl's neck and she began to jerk him off faster. Her firm tits jutted upward toward Bill as her chest rose and fell with her uneven breathing. The young boy could see her nips throbbing as he stared down at them.

"Unh," Bill groaned as his mouth closed around the jutting peak of one of Jody's tits.

"Oh, yes, Bill!" Jody cried, running her hand faster up and down the length of her brother's hard cock.

Little drops of pre-cum were oozing out from his piss-slit now and the sauce ran down the staff of his cock, making Jody's fingertips wet and slippery. She felt his cock jerking excitedly in her grasp as she rubbed him faster and harder. She groaned with pleasure as her brother sucked her nipple, which grew longer and stiffer in his mouth.

While his little sister continued to jerk him off, Bill licked, sucked, and nibbled on her sensitive nipple. He groaned, loving the taste of the nip and the way it pulsed between his lips. Then, his mouth slid across her heaving chest and he gave her other tit the same thrilling treatment.

Jody used her free hand to fondle her brother's balls while her other hand kept moving up and down his hard prick. As Bill continued to suck her tits, she felt a hot sexual fire building up furiously in her loins.

Bill's cheeks hollowed inwardly as he sucked his sister's nips harder. Jody's back arched up from the bed and her brother's mouth opened wider, eagerly accepting more of her quivering tit flesh.

While the young boy kept sucking on his sister's tits, he moved one hand down the flatness of her tummy to her wet pussy, which was throbbing between her legs. He wove his fingers through her coal-black cunt fur and she quivered.

I know I should stop him now, the young girl told herself, still jacking on the boy's cock. But, wait a minute, I'm touching his cock, so I guess it's okay for him to touch my pussy. That makes sense! She grinned, proud of her logic. Then her grin turned abruptly into a grimace of lust and pleasure as she felt her brother's fingers stroking up and down her juicing pussy slit.

Jody instinctively opened her thighs wide as Bill gently caressed her plump cuntlips.

"Ohhh, Bill," she groaned, and she felt her brother's prick thicken even more in her hand as she continued to squeeze and rub the aroused prickmeat.

She writhed and wriggled on the bed as Bill's hand moved faster over her cunt mound and he dipped one finger between her swollen pussylips. At the same time, his mouth kept busy on Jody's tits, sucking first one blood-engorged nip, then the other.

Jody groaned loudly with incestuous pleasure, constantly telling herself that what she and her brother were doing was okay because, after all, they were not actually fucking.

Bill was telling himself the same thing as he continued to suck on his sister's nipples while he stroked her inner pussymeat with one probing finger. It's not like I'm eating her pussy, he told himself, and his cock lurched in the grasp of Jody's hand as he turned on more at the very thought of licking the youngster's virginal cunt.

Bill slid his finger deeper into his sister's hot cunt, teasingly brushing against the stiff bud of her clit.

"Aieee!" Jody squealed, and she squeezed his balls harder.

"God, Jody, your little pussy's so wet! So tiny!" Bill growled, feeling a wave of hot tremors pass through him.

His finger fucked deeper into her, entering into the moist tunnel of her cunthole. Suddenly, his fingertip bounced off of the girl's tight cherry, and he groaned again.

"You really are a virgin, aren't you?" he gasped.

"Y-yes, I am," Jody said quaveringly, and in a flash she again had that thrilling fantasy of her brother popping her cherry.

Bill fucked his finger in and out of his sister's virginal cunt as deeply as he could without breaking her cherry. In a slow-motion twisting movement, he expertly swirled his finger around within her tight cunt, and more juice oozed into that small hole. He lowered his face to her tits again and began to suck the nipples, which seemed to be straining upward for his mouth.

"Yeow! Love it!" Jody gasped.

She was eagerly running one hand slickly up and down the cum- coated shaft of her brother's prick. Her other hand squeezed and fondled his balls. She could feel the heavy load of cum which was churning about within those balls and she trembled, wishing that incest were not wrong so that she could swallow that cum or, better yet, feel it gushing into her pussy.

"Ohhh, Bill," she sighed tremulously, feeling more turned on than ever before in her life.

Suddenly, Bill's prick lurched and bucked wildly against the palm of Jody's hand and she shuddered, realizing that her brother was about to come.

Bill tore his mouth away from his sister's tits and began to rub her clit furiously as he cried out in ecstasy.

"Keep rubbing my prick, Sis! I'm gonna come!" he gasped.

"Ohhh, yes, Bill, yes!" Jody squealed, not allowing herself to question whether this part of their act was wrong or not.

Suddenly, Bill's cock jerked right out of his sister's grasp as it exploded. Wads of creamy cum shot from his cock-tip and Jody gazed down at it in fascination, watching her brother come. It was the most thrilling sight she had ever seen, and her pussy suddenly erupted with her own orgasm.

"Oh, wow!" Bill groaned as he felt his sister's clit orgasming violently against his finger.

"Yeah... oh, wow," Jody said thickly as her orgasm crashed through her.

Later, just before Bill left his sister's room, he turned to face her. He was standing in the doorway now, wearing his robe once again.

"What we did... we shouldn't feel guilty about it, you know. I mean, it's not like we really did anything except touch each other," he said, sounding as if he were trying to convince himself more than her.

"I know," Jody said with a happy smile and a nod.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.