My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 52: The End?

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 52: The End? - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

or is it
A New Beginning?

With each passing day, Angie was more happy and positive, which is to say she was more like her twin. Mary, elated at having her missing daughter home, was floating on cloud nine.

Andy, beside herself with joy at having a twin sister, made it her responsibility to train Angie. She had done a good job of it, being both gentle and firm with the woman only eleven minutes younger than she. Andy provided physical training, too. Angie had lost her winter fat and was the exact size of Andy, or rather, the exact size Andy was before she got pregnant. That is a wonderful size, as you remember.

For the first time, Lisa really felt like a full sister and a true family member. She was blossoming in Mary’s retail business as well as at home. She seemed to have the right combination of sweetness, hard work and guts, to please the customer and make money at it.

We all four slept at night in the oversized bed in the main bedroom as we always had, although sleeping was not the thing we did the first few hours in the bed. I have told you about that, haven’t I?

In addition to my four kittens, I occasionally enjoyed the company of someone else. I was slowly working my way through the “Triple A” list and adding a few of my own as I saw them.

It had been almost two months since Angie joined us. Andy was three months pregnant. She felt wonderful and her morning sickness was long gone. Lisa was in her second month of pregnancy. Morning sickness was not a problem for her. She glowed with good health. And, Angie was pregnant. It must have happened the first time I took her based on the doctor’s evaluation of her term.

Cathy was setting Hollywood on fire. Abby and Betty were happy and doing well in school. Mom and Dad had never enjoyed life and their sex life so much.

The stock market was up, so my investments were going great guns. I had reproduced the formula, giving me a virtually unlimited amount of programming chemical. I still had not decided what commercial applications, if any, I would attempt for the formula, but, I had many good ideas.

Then, on one particular night, Lisa and I had been in the dungeon for almost two hours. Each of the kittens had dungeon sessions every two weeks or so. This one had been very rigorous. The doctor had said I could not take her down there much longer so she wanted a hard session to “tide her over” as she said.

“Oh, my, sis. He really did a number on you,” Angie said sympathetically when she saw Lisa enter the living room.

Her rings had been chained to the wall while I whipped her. Every lash of the whip made her jerk and every jerk pulled the rings. Her nipples and pussy were swollen and sore. And, her ass and thighs had some lovely stripes.

“Yes. I loved it,” Lisa gasped happily.

She lay on her side to avoid pressure on her front or her back as Angie started to rub her with ointment.

You know I am not cruel to these kittens. They are programmed to tell me what they want. Most unprogrammed woman would not do that. She would never say “Honey, will you whip me tonight?” no matter how much she might want it. But, kittens do ask and it improves their sex life and mine. I will tell you again, communication, verbal and nonverbal, is essential to good sex.

Mary, reading in an easy chair in the corner, saw me motion to her. Sensually, she stood and walked to me. She knelt, moved my legs together, and straddled me, burying my cock in her pussy.

Andy walked in from the kitchen. If I had known how many pickles she was going to consume when she was pregnant, I would have bought a pickle factory rather than stock.

Andy was already showing, a little paunch to her stomach evidence she was with child. I wondered how big she would get. It would be another month before the doctor could tell if she was having twins. She smiled and straddled me. Slowly, she lowered her pussy to my face.

“I’ll eat pickle while you eat pussy,” she said, grinding that shaved delicacy into my mouth.

I felt Mary’s pussy tighten hard around my cock as Andy crunched the pickle. It was a disorienting and alarming combination of sensations.

“Do you know what would make this perfect, sweetheart? I wish we were married.”

All motion and sound ceased. I heard Angie and Lisa move by us. I looked up to see them upside down staring at me.

“What do you think, sweetheart?”

“Murrmmmfffff.”

“Was that ‘will you marry me’?” she asked, moving back a little so I could speak.

“I said ‘you are dripping pickle juice in my face’.”

“Sorry. But, what do you think?”

You know I had promised Andy on the streets of San Francisco I would marry her. She let me off the hook a few days later in LA, but we both remembered. I did want to marry her. But, I did not want to single her out from the other kittens, giving her something I did not give them. I would marry her if I could marry them all.

I can hear you women saying now, “Doesn’t that sound just like a man. Saying that when he knows there is no way to do it.”

And, you men are saying “why marry her when you already have her programmed?” Some of you might even say, “Why buy a cow when the milk is free?”

All I know is, I meant it. I would marry all of them, but not one. And, guys, I don’t understand it either. It just felt right.

“It would not even have to be a real marriage. I want to wear a white dress and march down the aisle,” Mary said wistfully. “I want a photo album with pictures. I want memories for my old age.”

“I would rather all of us marry him then just one, even if that one were me,” Angie contributed. “Could we do that? Not have a real wedding, but a pretend wedding where he marries all of us?”

“Not a real marriage? While I am pregnant? Oh, my! That would drive my mother nuts,” Lisa said with a laugh.

Oh, Lord! That is an excellent reason not to get married. Lisa’s mother. I had not even thought of mothers-in-law. Mary’s mother was dead and had been for many years. And, Mary was Andy’s and Angie’s mother, so she would be my wife and a double mother-in-law. What a hoot!

That left only one mother-in-law, Ethel Phillips, Lisa’s mother. Ethel was mean enough to be four mothers-in-law. Physically, she was an attractive women. Only in her late forties, she was still lean and athletic, which her daughter inherited. Personality-wise, Ethel was like the evil stepmother in Cinderella, except the stepmother was sweeter.

“Davy, I need to talk to my mother at some time. She does not even know I am pregnant.”

That will be a conversation.

“Who would give me away?” Andy asked.

“Uncle George would. He would give us both away.”

“My Dad would give me away.”

I saw Lisa touch Mary lovingly.

“He would give you away, too, Mary, if you wanted him to do it.”

Mary smiled sweetly and squeezed Lisa’s hand. I relished seeing the four of them love and care for each other. We really were a family.

Sex had been forgotten, at least by the kittens. My hard cock, still in Mary’s pussy, was screaming for attention. The three not riding my cock I asked to leave the area. I rolled Mary over and got back to business. Sexy Mary. She enjoyed it as much as I did.

A call to my attorney the next morning resulted in a call to an attorney specializing in family law which resulted in a meeting in Denver.

When we arrived for the meeting, the attorney took a look at the four of them and asked which one was the bride. Four hands went up and she almost fainted. Zelda, the attorney, was sharp, classy, and dynamic. When we left her office that day, we had a plan. We could not marry unless we moved to a Muslim country which recognized multiple marriages. But, we could formalize our relationship in a non legal ceremony.

So, we decided to have a non wedding ceremony. We organized and got after it.

The guest list would be family and friends.

Family. Mary and Andy did not have any family except us. Angie had only the Caldwells. But, Lisa had parents (Peter and Ethel) and Paul, a brother who was two years younger, and some aunts, uncles and cousins. Me. I had the Wilson legions with a dad, mom, three sisters, five uncles and five aunts and twenty-six first cousins. And, that was just Dad’s side of the family. I had two uncles, two aunts and seven more cousins on Mom’s side.

Friends. They would be almost everyone we ever met. I immediately thought of the Hermit, Mistress Diana, Madame Delilah, Rebecca, Eve, and several others I wanted to invite.

Since both Lisa’s and my parents lived in LA, the two of us hopped a plane for the coast. As we took off from Denver International, I asked Lisa, “What would be the most humiliating thing I could do to you?”

“What?” she gasped, her eyes getting that turned on look.

“Think about it.”

I picked up a magazine to read. After only ten minutes of guessing and pleading, I told her.

“I am going to make you strip naked in front of your mother and show her your rings.”

“No!” she screamed.

In a flash, two stewards and a stewardess were surrounding us, demanding to know the reason for the scream. It took a little convincing before they realized she was not in danger. The attention was humiliating for Lisa, which made her happy.

“I was teasing,” I said in her ear after we were alone.

“Oh,” she replied in a disappointed, little girl voice.

We visited my family first, catching up on family happenings before springing our news on them. Mom and Dad thought a mock wedding was a great idea. Knowing my lifestyle, they had given up hopes of a real wedding for me. Since I had three sisters, I knew they would have plenty of real weddings in their future.

Dad agreed to be the moderator, as we were calling the person who would conduct the ceremony. If we had a minister or judge, it would be a legal ceremony, which, for us, was an illegal ceremony.

All my sisters were thrilled. Abby and Betty asked if they could bring their boyfriends. Cathy asked if she could bring some of her co-stars and maybe a professional model or two. We agreed and suggested she bring males as well as females.

As we drove toward Lisa’s house, our tension level increased, hers from thinking about stripping in front of her parents, mine from being with her parents. We turned onto Lisa’s street only a few blocks from her house.

“Looking forward to being stripped in front of your parents?”

“No, but I am a sex slave. I have to do what you tell me to do.”

That was Lisa shorthand, meaning yes she wanted it, but would never admit it, not even to me. I know the limits. Thinking about it was all the fun she was going to have.

Pete and Ethel were elated to see their only daughter and cordial to me. We sat in their den passing family pleasantries until Pete asked the cogent question.

“Why are you here?”

Lisa turned red and gave me a pleading look seeking help. I squeezed her hand.

“Mom. Dad. I am pregnant.”

One day I would know what that would feel like. To be a parent. To hear those words. I suspect I will have many daughters since I have four kittens to bear them. And, from my sons and daughters, I anticipate many grandchildren. But, today I could only observe the feelings they revealed.

I had expected a reaction equal to a small nuclear device from Ethel. She surprised me.

“Honey, is that what you want?” she asked very softly and with much feeling.

“Yes, Mom. It is. I am very happy about it.”

Gracefully, Ethel moved to sit by us on the couch, taking Lisa’s hands in hers, touching her daughter’s leg with her own. Her face was loving and supportive.

“Then, we are very happy for you. Thank you for sharing with us.”

“I was afraid you would be angry with me.”

“We know Davy is your man, even if we are unsure of your relationship with him. We were afraid you would lock us out of your life and not share your happiness with us. Don’t ever lock us out, baby.”

A tear formed silently, sliding to fall on her breast when she looked down. She shook, releasing a sob. Pete sat by her, pulling her to him, patting her shoulder tenderly, whispering a reassurance in her ear.

I promised myself I would remember the depth of parental love, the need to be a part of their childrens’ lives and the value of their support, when dealing with my own children. I did not change my opinion of Ethel, however. We had not told them about the faux wedding.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.