My Inheritance
Chapter 51: Angie

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 51: Angie - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

The bedroom of our suite smelled like sex, but we had a small orgy in it and the odor was to be expected. I was on my back in a deep sleep. Someone was curled against my left side, her arm over me, her breasts and pubis jammed against me, her breath warm on my neck. Someone was curled against my right side in the same position and with the same effect. Someone was between my legs, sleeping contentedly, using my inner thigh as her pillow.

The problem was someone else was pounding on the door of the suite. I extricated myself from the pile to the accompaniment of unhappy muttering, found my trousers, and stumbled toward the door as I put them on. The clock read one.

A beautiful young women stood at my door. It had to be Angela Anderson since, at first glance, she was Andrea Mathews, who I knew to be asleep in my bed. A second glance showed the differences between the twins. Where Andy was tanned and trim, Angie was pale from her winter in Michigan and carried a little more weight. Where Andy looked happy with a twinkle in her eyes, Angela looked mad as hell, almost demented, and on the edge of mental collapse.

“I want the bitch who says she is my mother,” she said without so much as a hello.

She stormed past me to the bedroom and turned on the light as she entered. The three kittens came awake with a start.

“My sister!” Andy said, stumbling out of bed to embrace her twin.

Angela appeared shocked by Andy’s nakedness and incensed by her approach. She shoved her away. If she had any feeling of love for Andy, it was well hidden. I expected Andy to be hurt, but she turned to me with fire in her eyes.

“Get a dose ready. We are going to program her now,” she said. Then, she gave me a big, sexy smile and batted her eye lashes in mock submission. “If that pleases you, Davy.”

I grinned back at her. I told you there was steel under the softness.

Angela was standing at the end of the bed, glaring down at Mary and Lisa, both of whom lay there totally exposed. Open mouthed, Angela stared at them, as if trying to comprehend their nakedness and occupying one bed. I felt sure the nipple and pussy rings surprised her, too.

Angela knew which one was her mother. The truth is, except for a few lines of age on Mary which I found to be sexy and appealing, the three of them could have been triplets.

“Why did you abandon me, you goddamned bitch!” Angela screamed.

“I did not abandon you, baby. Please! Let me explain!” Mary replied as she started to get out of bed.

“Go to hell! I hate you for abandoning me! Never, ever contact me again! Stay the hell out of my life!”

Andy grabbed Angela by the shoulders, but Angela yanked away.

“Look at me, Angie. I am your sister. I am you,” she pleaded.

“I hate you even more then I hate her because you are the one our Mother chose and I am the one she gave away! You go to hell, too!”

Angie’s voice was cold as ice, hatred and resentment spewing forth with every syllable.

I could understand Angie’s anguish from her feeling of abandonment. It must be horrible to think your mother is dead, to grow up without her, only to find she is alive and has never once tried to see you. As great a horror as that is, finding out she kept your twin but left you can only compound your desolation.

And, I can understand Mary’s sorrow. I prayed I would never experience anything that devastating. The loss of a child, particularly when the child is somewhere in the same country but you cannot see her, must be as deep a pain as that which was ripping Angie apart.

Often, this type of deep psychological rift can take years to heal. Fortunately, I could do something about it. I would have acted even if Andy had not demanded I act.

As Angela turned to leave, Andy seized her in a full nelson and fell back on the bed with Angela struggling and screaming on top of her. Lisa held Angela’s legs and Mary held her head as I poured the chemical down her throat. As always, she relaxed and her eyes rolled back in her head when the chemical hit her system

I programmed her as follows:

“Kitten Angela, I am Davy, your man and your master. You are my slave. You belong to me. I call my slave kittens and you are my kitten. You love me with all your heart and mind, as you hoped in your wildest dreams you would some day love a man. You are loyal, devoted and caring, wishing only the best for me. You want me to be happy. You obey my every command. You are docile.

I love you. You have no doubt as to my love or caring for you. My love for you is what you can always rely on.

You love Mary, Andy and Lisa deeply and fully, for they love you that way. The four of you share a deep affinity and caring.

You fully realize and appreciate how much you are cherished and loved by the four of us.

Any resentments you feel toward any of us will be held in by you. Those feelings will come out in discussions with all of us after we return to Colorado. Then, those resentments will disappear, forever vanquished from you.

You will never reveal your programming or your status as my kitten to anyone, but you will be aware of it. Being programmed will be natural to you. You will understand its benefits and welcome it. You will protect and preserve the status and integrity of our relationship.

I can alter your programming at any time by giving you the command ‘Kitten Angela. Programming adjustment.’ Programming will be complete both this time and in the future when I say, ‘Kitten Angela. Programming terminated.’ You will then follow your new commands. No other person may change your programming.

Any time you wish something, you may come to me and seek it. Even if it is buried in your subconscious, you can relate it to me. You may always talk to me, asking whatever you wish and you will know I answer you truthfully.

You enjoy being owned by me, being a kitten. You enjoy sex with me and with anyone else, male or female, I order you to be with. You take pride in your body and your sexual skills.

You are a loving, kind, caring woman who enjoys life, works hard to keep herself in physical, mental and emotional condition, is very happy to be my kitten, and, above all, loves, trusts, and wishes to please me.

I repeat: You obey my every command. You are docile.

Kitten Angela, programming terminated.”

Mary hugged me as tears flowed down her face.

“Thank you, Davy, for thinking of me,” she murmured as I hugged her reassuringly.

“Help me,” Andy grunted as she struggled to get Angie’s dead weight off her.

I lifted Angie to the head of the bed, propping her up on pillows. Mary and Andy sat on each side of her, holding a hand. Lisa and I sat by her feet.

You probably noticed I programmed Angie differently than I programmed Lisa. Particularly, I twice told Angie she would obey every command and be docile. First, Angie is a different person with different circumstances than Lisa. More importantly, I wanted to have a greater control of Angie than I did the others until her subconscious had an opportunity to percolate these problems and sort through them. Mary summarized that for all of us.

“Davy, it may be a few days before the programming takes full effect. When there is a great conflict and the programming is new, her brain has to work through the problems.”

“We will give her that time. It will be okay, Mary.”

“I know, my love,” she whispered, squeezing my hand.

It was three or four minutes before Angie’s eyelids fluttered. She looked at us, focusing on each in turn. She looked at each of us again, this time calling our name as if associating name and face. Then, she stared at me.

“You are Davy? You are my master?”

“Yes, Angie. I am.”

“I am your kitten?”

“Yes, Angie. Do you understand what being a kitten means?”

“Yes. I am your slave. I belong to you. I am to obey every command and to be docile. But, you love me, too, and I love you. I love you more than I thought imaginable. It is confusing.”

“It will become clear to you over the next few days. I have some new jewelry I want you to wear.”

She lay still as I fastened the necklace, bracelet and anklet on her, and put the ring on her thumb. She was exactly Andy’s size and the jewelry fit perfectly. She stared at the thumb ring. Then, she stared at me.

“I do not want to be your slave. I do not want to obey you.” She shook all over, like a dog when it is chilled. “What is it you wish me to do, master?”

“When I say sleep, you are going to sleep, a deep and very restful sleep. In the morning, we will gather your belongings at the Caldwell’s house and leave to go home.”

“Home?”

“To Colorado. To my home, where you will live.”

“I live here, in Grosse Pointe. I can’t sleep in Colorado. I can’t sleep here. I have no nightgown.”

“We sleep naked, Kitten Angie. I want you to undress.”

“No. No man has ever seen me naked. I will not do it.”

As she spoke the words refusing the order, she removed the sweatshirt she was wearing. Then, she unzipped her jeans. She stopped and covered herself, turning to prevent me from seeing her. It was as if her body and her mouth were controlled by two different brains. She was saying what she would have said unprogrammed, but following my instructions.

“I order you to remove your bra and panties,” I said.

“No,” she replied, but she removed them slowly.

Angie was white, softer and a bit heavier than Andy. But, Andy was a skier and hiker while Angie was a college kid in Michigan. She first tried to cover her nakedness, body curled, arms covering, with her side turned to me. But, seeing the other three kittens naked and comfortable with it, she slowly relaxed until she stood without apparent embarrassment.

I was glad the living room of the suite had a couch which made into a double bed. That king sized bed in the bedroom would not hold all of us comfortably. Stiffly, Angie lay down when I ordered her to do it. Her face reflected her fear as I looked down at her. I tucked her in bed and kissed her cheek.

“Now. Kitten Angie, when I say ‘sleep’, you will fall into a deep, restful, pleasant sleep. In that sleep, your subconscious will work on your programming and on your feelings, coming to realize your programming is correct and best for you. You will sleep until you hear me say, ‘Wake up, Angie.’ Then, you will awaken happy and fully rested.”

“I am a sex slave. Why aren’t you going to fuck me?” she asked, shivering again, face devoid of emotion.

“Sleep, Kitten Angie.”

Her eyes closed and she was asleep.

“May I sleep with my sister? It would be like a slumber party,” Andy said, eyes bright and wide.

“Yes, you may. However, I order you to sleep as soon as your head hits the pillow.”

“Spoil sport,” she muttered, crawling into bed. She maneuvered until she was pressed against Angie. She was careful not to let the pillow touch her head. She smiled at me and winked before laying her head down. She was instantly asleep.

I commanded Lisa to sleep also, leaving only Mary and me awake. Mary cuddled up against me.

“Thank you for everything,” she whispered.

“You’re welcome. Do you want to go to sleep?”

“What are my alternatives?” she asked as her took my soft cock in her hand.

Since I had several alternatives, it was a while before she and I went to sleep.

In the morning, I let Angie sleep until the rest if us had showered and were dressing. Her spirt was better thanks to a good night’s sleep, but it was still obvious to me that the mental and emotional conflicts were warring inside her. I did not expect it to stop overnight. I knew time was on my side and patience would prevail. However, she appeared serene and calm which was definitely an improvement over last night.

I instructed Andy, Lisa and Mary to wear jeans and pullover cotton sweaters. All four of them wore the kitten bracelets on their left wrists. They all wore bras since I did not want to blow George’s mind with all that female pulchritude. It was going to be hard enough (pun intended) for any male who saw the four of them in their skin tight jeans and revealing sweaters.

George, Patty, George Junior and Beth were all eagerly waiting for us when we arrived at their house. We had a pleasant but tear racked breakfast as the Caldwells said goodbye to Angie. The four of them cried at losing her, but they understood she wanted to be with her mother and sisters. Of course, they did not understand she was programmed that way.

Angie redressed in her jeans and sweater to match the others. After packing some of Angie’s things to take with us and preparing the rest for shipment, we said our goodbyes and headed for the airport.

We boarded first, which delayed the other passengers since the four argued about who would sit with whom. I sat Lisa by Andy and Mary by Angie, across from each other in the first row of first class. I had the left aisle behind them. I enjoyed watching all the boarding passengers trying not to stare at my four kittens. Sitting next to me was a nice guy in his fifties. He smiled and said hello before pulling out his laptop. I did not hear from him again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.