My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 49: Birthday Party

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 49: Birthday Party - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

Mary was with me on the morning of January 15 when I rang the bell at a luxury high rise condominium in Denver.

A very attractive woman opened the door. She was about forty years old with a dark sun tan. The platform high heels she wore brought her to five nine or so. Her hair had been some other color but now was blonde and cut short and pert. She wore a pair of shorts and a halter top. Her breasts were huge and perfectly shaped, with that pouched, symmetrical look of surgical augmentation.

“May I help you?” she asked.

“Amanda Boswell?”

“Yes?”

“Do you prefer sirloin or tube steak?”

“It depends on the chef,” she replied. Her whole body relaxed and a glazed look came in her eyes.

“What does your pussy prefer?”

“It prefers following your commands.”

“Are we alone?” I asked as I closed the door behind me.

“Yes, sir,” she said.

“Strip.”

She stripped and we stripped with her, all of us leaving our clothes in the hall. I admired the body she worked hard to keep in perfect shape. I picked her to be the first out of the “triple A” list because she was nearby and because Uncle Bert had said she loved to have threesomes and had great breasts.

My only problem was deciding which of my three I would take with me since I needed only one of them to have a threesome. Mary won by a coin toss. Lisa was stoic about staying home, but Andy complained about not going with me. I left her chained in the basement, a steel collar around her neck and attached to the wall where Cathy had been kept. I attached leather restraint cuffs around her wrists and ankles, but did not attach them to anything.

So was so sexy standing there chained and naked I almost stayed home. But, as Lisa had said, they needed a firm hand.

“Take us to your bedroom, Mandy,” I ordered.

I followed Mandy’s twitching ass into her bedroom. The condo was tastefully furnished. Her husband must have paid a pretty penny for all the decorations. I wondered how he would feel knowing his wife was at home fucking someone else while he was at the office.

Mandy was eager, energetic and performed very well. She was very proud of those expensive tits. I had her hold them together for me so I could titty fuck her, which pleased her. I let her and Mary pleasure me and each other before I fucked her ass. Mary had asked me not to cum in Mandy so I did not. I let Mandy clean my cock. Then, Mary gave me a delightful blowjob as she rode Mandy’s face.

I fucked Mandy one more time. We left her naked and well used on her bed.

Mary had that sleepy, well fucked look as she got into the truck beside me. I saw her watching me as I worked my way through Denver traffic to the interstate. Finally, she spoke.

“Have fun?”

“Yes. How about you?”

“Yes. Was it better than the three of us?”

Different, yes. Better, no. Nothing was better than the three of them. Was Andy correct? Would I find the more other women I fucked, the more my three would stand out? Honestly, with three I even had the variety missing in a monogamous relationship.

When we arrived in Vail, Lisa was preparing a magnificent dinner. She was learning to become a chef after all.

I went to the dungeon. Andy was sitting on the floor, naked and forlorn. She began to cry when she saw me and apologized profusely for making me angry. She tried to reach me but I stayed out of her grasp until I was ready. Then, I sat in a straight chair and pulled her into my lap. She cuddled, rubbing that body against me as only she could.

“I want to do everything with you,” she sniffed as she sat in my lap, her neck still chained to the wall. “Is that so bad? Wanting to be with you? Sharing your fun?”

“No. It is good, not bad. But, before I altered your programming, this would never have happened. Maybe, I should return you to the prior programming.”

“Please, Davy. Don’t ever do that! I like this way so much more. I feel like a whole person instead of having pieces missing. I know my history. I know I am programmed but that makes my life nicer. You know, I like belonging to you.”

“What should I do with you then?”

She got a shy, little smile, like a child caught in the candy.

“Well, being chained was not so bad. I would rather be chained then reprogrammed.”

“Anything else?”

She squirmed on my lap and turned a bright red as she looked away, nervously rubbing her hands together.

“You could whip me.”

“You like that too much. That would be a reward.”

“I don’t mean whip me like that. I mean really whip me.”

“Or, I could leave you to feel guilty about it.”

She glanced up at me with sad, hang dog eyes. Since the reprogramming allowed her to do things of which I might not approve, it also allowed her to feel guilty about them. Andy did feel guilty about this. I knew that. Is feeling guilty the ultimate punishment?

“Feeling guilty is something I hate. It means I have angered or hurt you.”

“Even worse, I could let you go several days without an orgasm.”

To the kittens, no orgasm is the ultimate punishment. They all do love to cum. I was surprised when Andy gave me a grin and her eyes flashed.

“You are not that cruel,” she said smugly.

No. I was not normally that cruel. However, it irritated me. She was so smug about it. I decided to teach my delicious kitten a little lesson in humility.

If you remember, the programming was really of three different kinds. Mary and Andy had been programmed by Uncle Bert so I could alter them by an order. With Lisa, I needed to say “Kitten Lisa. Programming adjustment.” I had reprogrammed both Mary and Andy to require the terminology I used on Lisa. This was for my own personal ease of operation and for no other purpose. The third kind was the limited scope programming Uncle Bert did on all the 3,000 kittens.

“Kitten Andy. Programming adjustment. You will not to be able to orgasm again until I say ‘Andy, orgasm.’ This is a one time programming. Kitten Andy. Programming terminated.”

She weaved back and forth on my lap as she returned to normal.

“Oh, please, no,” she begged as she fell to the floor.

“You need to learn a little lesson,” I said.

I retrieved a large vibrator from the toy box, greased it, and, despite her moans and sobs, slipped it up her pussy. I turned it to high and ordered her to hold it in place until I returned. I left her there on the floor.

“Where is Andy?” Lisa asked.

“She is chained to the dungeon wall with a large vibrator turned to high buried in her pussy. She has been commanded not to orgasm. Would you like the same thing?”

Lisa turned pale. Mary looked away and shuddered. Both whispered “no, sir.”

It was the first dinner without Andy I could remember. The dinner conversation was strained since Mary and Lisa knew Andy was in the basement being punished in the worst way they could conceive of. And, Andy normally contributed happiness and brightness to dinner as she did to everything else in our lives. It was an hour and a half when I returned to her.

She was exhausted, covered in sweat and lying in a pool of wetness. Her face was tight and distraught. She was on her back, feet firmly planted on the floor, humping the vibrator still humming away inside her.

“Please,” she moaned.

I pulled the vibrator from her and slipped my cock in its place. She locked her legs around me.

“Quiet, little kitten,” I said. Then, I said, “Andy, orgasm.”

Ever ride a bucking bronco? Loud snorting sounds. Legs flying everywhere. Being tossed in the air. I was almost bounced out despite all efforts to hang on as she kicked and bucked, coming again and again before passing out. It was wonderful. I carried her to the bedroom, put her in bed and covered her over.

Did she learn her lesson? The lesson taught by a cruel master to a poor, little sex slave?

Before I fell asleep, I felt her hand on my cock and the touch of her lips on my ear.

“How long was I chained down there?” she whispered.

“An hour and a half.”

“Next time, let’s go for two hours,” she said with a giggle, snuggling up against me.

“Andy, how am I supposed to punish you if you always enjoy it?”

“Your disapproval was punishment enough, sweetheart. I will do better. I promise. But, can I do something sometime to make you punish me like that in the dungeon? I will let you know what I want before I do?”

“Yes, kitten,” I said, kissing her softly on the lips.

“I love you,” she said.

She slipped under the covers to wrap that delicious mouth around my soft cock. In a moment, she was asleep, sucking on my cock like a baby on a teat.

I went to Aspen by myself the next day to enjoy a kitten there. I don’t know why Uncle Bert bothered to program her. She was a complete slut, needing only a smile to spread her legs. And, she was not that good in bed. I gave a group of college students her name and address before I left town. When I got home, I took her off the “A” list.

While the seventeenth and eighteenth were typical, I have to tell you about my birthday, which, as you know, is January 19. I knew the kittens had been plotting because of the secretive giggles, hushed conversations which ended when I entered the room and the sly glances which fell on me. I asked about it.

“Davy, how can we plan anything if you are going to ask? We can’t even lie to you about what we are doing,” Andy complained.

“So, please let us have this secret,” Lisa said.

“And, don’t you dare go near the back bedroom,” Mary added.

I wondered what they had planned. Isn’t that the best part of a holiday, wondering about it? What will Santa bring me this year? What is in that box? Who will be at my party? What will my lover give me?

So, I just grinned and waited.

Birthday afternoon, Mary pushed me out of the house with orders not to return for two hours. I considered finding the cute ski instructor I had my eye on, but instead went to a movie which I had not done in a while. When I returned, I found in the entry hall a purple piece of cloth and a note which read: “Mighty Caesar, put on your toga and then call for your slave.”

A real Roman toga came to the floor. This one barely covered my ass and cock but I hoped that was part of their plan. Feeling very Caesarish, I called for my slave. Mary ran from the other room, dropped on the floor in front of me and kissed the top of my foot. Then, she knelt in front of me.

Her blonde hair had been rolled on her head, leaving her neck bare, which was a common style in old Rome. Around her neck was a chain with a padlock at the nape. She wore a halter which was really a push up bra, maximizing the bounty she already possessed. The bra did not cover her nipples. A golden chain attached her nipple rings and a bell swung from the chain. On her biceps were wide golden rings like the Romans wore.

She wore a waist cincher or mini-corset, squeezing her waist. Attached to it was a little skirt which fell about as far as my toga. I presumed nothing was underneath. Her feet were bare. She had the gold kitten anklet on her right ankle and the gold ring on her left thumb. All in all, she was a delightful slave.

“Welcome, Caesar,” she said reverently. “I have new slave girls and food for your stomach. May I show you to your rest so you may partake of your pleasures?”

“Certainly, slave,” I replied. No one had given me a script for this little play, so I was winging it. I thought they would keep me on course.

Mary gracefully stood. Her breasts were such open invitations, I cupped one, making her gasp. I slipped my finger through the chain attached to her nipples and pulled. She followed and was next to me. She did not raise her head.

“Why not look at me, slave?”

“Caesar, you have ordered all slaves who dare look on your face be whipped.”

“For you, I set aside that order. I wish to see your face,” I answered, raising her head to be kissed. I do enjoy kissing Mary, if I have not mentioned it before. I particularly enjoy it when I am playing with her ass and her breasts are crushed against me as they were this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.