My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 48: Making Up My Mind

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 48: Making Up My Mind - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

When I awakened, Lisa and I were plastered together by the sweat from the heat of our bodies wrapped in the mink rug. When I unrolled us from the mink, the cold air hit her. Her nipples got hard and she shivered as goose bumps covered her.

“Cold,” she murmured as she curled into the prenatal position.

I covered her again before going in the bedroom. Mary and Andy were still asleep. They were so lovely together with beautiful breasts and legs and asses and faces and long blonde hair. Mary’s hand and arm lay across Andy’s side protectively, but otherwise they were not touching.

Mary was on her left side, legs drawn up toward her chest. I lay beside her, spooning her. She instinctively moved her ass back against me. My cock wormed his way between her thighs until his head nestled at her entrance. I put a hand on each hip to spread the flesh of her ass and thighs, letting my shaft worm through until it was buried in her warm wetness.

Neither of us moved externally, but I felt her pussy gently squeezing then releasing my cock.

“Good morning,” she whispered. “Nice way to wake up.”

I gently moved in her, my left arm under her head, my right arm around her pinning her arm to her side with her breast in my hand as I kneaded it. Gentle and slow. When I whispered “on your back,” she whispered “yes, my love” and rolled over. What a beautiful, happy, sweet face Mary has. She pulled her legs up, feet flat on the bed. Her fingers grasped my cock and guided me into her again. The bed moved as Lisa crawled in beside us on my left. Andy was awake and watching on my right, her hands still cuffed under her chin, her eyes bright and shiny.

I love fucking Mary, the hard softness, the demanding surrender, the wet tightness of her pussy. Today, she seemed unusually needy, her legs tight around me, arms holding me fiercely. After I felt the second on Mary’s orgasms, I stuffed my cock against her cervix and came deep in her. She held me a long time before she relaxed and I moved off her.

No doubt all three of my kittens loved the taste of my cum. They all willingly and frequently took me in their mouths, encouraging me to ejaculate there. And, if I came in one of them, another would take my cum from her which was delightful for both of them. This time, Lisa slipped between Mary’s splayed legs, burying her mouth in Mary’s pussy to slurp what I had left and she so desired. After Mary’s whispered pleading, Lisa turned around and lowered her pussy to Mary’s mouth to enjoy from her the kind of pleasure she was giving.

They often did that. Never was a drop of cum wasted in my house.

Andy smiled up at me. I lay by her and cupped a breast as she reached to kiss me, her mouth eager against mine. We lay there loving on each other, listening to the slurping and moaning next to us.

I slipped my hand down Andy’s flat stomach to her shaven pussy. She jerked involuntarily as my finger slid into her.

“Going to fuck me?” she asked, wrinkling her nose.

“No. Just tease you a little.”

“Bastard,” she sighed as her legs opened wider.

I continued to tease and play with Andy. I enjoyed the heat it built in her. Poor Andy. With her hands bound, she could not play with herself. She would be horny all day. Or, until I relented.

I relented, letting Andy orgasm from my playing with her. We heard the orgasms of Lisa and Mary as we lay in each other’s arms. Then, I led Lisa into the bathroom.

“Give me your birth control pills,” I commanded.

She launched herself into me, crushing me with a hug and burying me in kisses before she gave me the pills. I flushed them down the toilet. She watched wide-eyed as the pills swirled away, then bounced in to tell Andy and Mary of her joy.

Now, all three of them could get pregnant at any time. As you probably know, a woman usually does not necessarily get pregnant immediately when she goes off the pill. Sometimes, it can take a year for her hormones to adjust. But, the clock was running.

I wondered who would get pregnant first and when, what the children would be like, what would be the impact on our lives. I tried to picture them with their bellies bloated with my children.

Why, you may ask, would any man want to live with three pregnant women?

Sometimes, I wondered myself. I remembered my mother’s change in disposition when she was pregnant with Cathy. Having three hormonal women might be a lot, but it would be fun, too. Having them pregnant together would be a good comparison of the effect on them.

Partially, it was male pride. I knew I planned to be seen with them in public when they showed. I liked the idea of other men and women looking at us and knowing I had three gorgeous females, each with a gold ring on her thumb, pregnant by me at the same time.

Being pregnant together and giving birth at approximately the same time would bond them together which was another goal of mine. I planned for all of them to nurse all the children, building a mother-child bond with each of them with each child, not just the one they brought into this world. Of course, I planned to make sure there was plenty of fresh milk for me.

I was not concerned about having someone to fuck while they were in their sexual inactivity times. I still had all those other kittens to try out.

Except for throwing away Lisa’s pills, that was a fairly typical day for us in early January. The four of us spent a lot of time together, in bed and out. We skied and fucked, then talked and fucked, and then slept and fucked. It was a very enjoyable time, a settling time, a bonding time. I did not give much thought to the formula during this period. Since I had obtained the formula, my anxiety about it had disappeared.

The thought which dominated every waking moment was how to structure my life.

Basically, it came down to the following options.

Option one would be to live with just these three, with no other women for me and no other men for them.

Or, I could have these three without other women but let Mary and Lisa have other men occasionally just for fun.

Or, I could live with these three and have other women on the side, like Uncle Bert did. Then, there would be two sub options, let Mary and Lisa have other men or do not let them.

Or, as I had originally planned, I could build a harem, ten to twenty of them for my use only. I pictured that, with twenty women sitting around in sexy harem clothes waiting to please me. I must admit it was an intriguing picture.

I even considered, if I did build a harem, having three or four guys programmed so they would have sex with the kittens when the kittens asked to keep the kittens happy. Of course, these guys would be programmed to be slaves to the kittens, which made them slaves to me, too. They would have vasectomies. Still, it would not be a bad life for them.

I could have restricted the entire harem to me only, but, as I think you know by now, I really liked these women and I really liked sex. I could program them to not want sex at all except when I suggested it and then to be wildcats. But, I wanted them to have fun, too, and I wanted the fun of them being spontaneous.

The idea of twenty women just sitting around waiting to be fucked sounds like a great fantasy but in reality, it was not for me. It should be clear by now I was as interested in what was between their ears as what was between their legs. I mean, I liked their personalities. I liked them.

I had watched as both Mary and Lisa fucked other guys. Seeing Lisa fucking others was a turn on for me. I knew she enjoyed it so much, both the act itself and the humiliation of being a slut. But, seeing Mary was not a turn on. It was not a turn off, just neutral. The thought of anyone else fucking Andy made my blood boil. I would never share her with another man.

The thought occurred to me that my view was the same as theirs. Andy did not want to be shared. Mary wanted to be only if it pleased me and I ordered her to do it. And, Lisa liked the impact on her.

If I did not program them to be asexual unless I wanted them and if I did not have some back up studs to service them, I did not think I could keep twenty of them sexually satisfied without wearing my cock down to a nub. Be realistic. They all wanted sex at least five times a week. Five times twenty is one hundred. One hundred divided by seven is fourteen and a fraction. Since I preferred long loving sessions, say a minimum of an hour each, that would be fourteen hours a day or more. You can get too much of a good thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.