My Inheritance
Chapter 46: Jewelry

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 46: Jewelry - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

The big Suburban hummed north on Interstate 25, heading for Denver where we would pick up I-70 west to Vail. Mary was driving with Lisa riding shotgun. Andy was curled in my lap, her crying spent and the tears of joy drying on her face.

“I can’t believe you threw my birth control pills away like that. Are you sure, Davy?”

“Very sure, Andy.”

“You know that makes me the happiest woman in the world, don’t you?”

What gentle, loving eyes. What a soft, feeling touch was her hand on my cheek. How could a woman express love more than Andy was at that moment?

“I hope so. It makes me the happiest man,” I answered, taking her hand to gently kiss her palm.

She started to squirm, drawing her arm up and slipping it out of the arm of the T-shirt she wore.

“What are you doing?”

“Getting undressed. I want to be fucked. I am ready to start on that baby.”

“You could get out of my lap. It would be easier.”

“It is more fun this way,” she whispered.

It was more fun. Each movement as she squirmed to undress caused her to rub some delightful part of her delightful body against some part of my body which always liked rubbing against her. She squirmed and twisted and the skirt moved down her legs. Naked now, she finished unbuttoning my shirt with one hand as the other held my neck so she could nibble on my lips and chin. As always, I had programmed my cock to let him do his own thinking. He was screaming for release from my trousers.

Lisa had turned around to watch us. She had that needy look, indicating her own desire to be fucked. Mary would glance at us occasionally in the rear view mirror.

“There are trucks on this highway that will be able to see you two,” Mary said.

Nobody answered her. I lifted my hips as Andy tugged my jeans over my hips and down my legs.

“Let’s start this way,” Andy murmured and slipped to the floor to take my cock in her mouth. Lisa and I groaned simultaneously.

Mary clicked on the radio. I had thought we were going to have a little fucking music but she had turned on the CB radio where all the truckers talk.

“And, so I plan to stop down here a ways and fill up, Belle. Care to stop with me.”

“Negative, Red Ace. I.”

“Breaker, breaker. Jesus Christ! There is a red Suburban heading north and some blonde is naked and blowing a guy in the back seat. Holy shit, what a body!”

“Where are you?”

“Eight miles north of Pueblo, heading north. Damn! They are driving right beside me. I think they want me to see. Jesus! She is deep throating him! Oh, no. They are speeding off.”

“Was that you, Reno Bob?”

“Roger.”

“I am just a mile ahead of you. I can see them coming now. They are flying.”

“Get your glasses clean. You won’t believe this.”

“They are slowing down. Bob, you were right. That blonde is something. She is bent over him with her head in his lap. What an ass! Damn, there they go again.”

Mary, Lisa and I were all giggling from the conversation of the truckers over the CB. Andy was in her own world, enjoying the feel of my cock in her.

“Kitten Lisa, slut mode,” I said.

“Texas Slim here. They are beside me now. The blonde is pushing his legs together. She is lowering herself on his cock. No. Heading toward you, Bubba.”

“This is Bubba. Here they come! Almost along side. Almost. Dammit, come on. They are right beside me now. The guy has rolled the blonde over. Her legs are spread with her feet on the overhead. He is fucking the shit out of her. I can see her face. Guys, she looks like an angel but she damn sure ain’t acting like no angel. Damn, he is fucking her. I wish I was him and he had a feather stuck up his ass. We both would be tickled to death.”

“Bubba, quit the cornball jokes and.”

“Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Did you guys see the brunette in front? She has taken her T-shirt off. She is leaning out the window, holding her tits up to me, with a big fuck-me smile on her face. Nice tits! Her nipples got rings in them. She is twisting the nipple rings. Oh, I think I can hear her moaning. Christ almighty, I am hard as a rock and I don’t get back to my old lady for five more days. No. Goddamn. They sped off. They are coming your way, Fresno.”

We could here the trucker breathing into his microphone as he waited for us to catch up to him, like some demented phone caller.

“I’m looking for them.”

“Man. You should have seen that sight.”

“Here they are. Slowing down right by me. The blonde is on top again. Shit! She waved at me. All of them waved and that slut brunette blew me a kiss. The guy’s cock is still in the blonde. I can see her slit with his cock in it. Damn! There they go.”

“This is Woolly Bugger. I see them coming. They’re with me. Oh, man. The blonde has her eyes closed. Her back is arched. What a smile. Lord, lord, lord. The brunette has her feet up on the dash. She is fingering herself. That hot little bitch is grinning at me as she plays with herself.”

“You rubes are so pathetic.”

“Belle, you old dyke, you know good and goddamned well you like to watch as much as we do.”

“Red Ace, if that old rig you are driving can get up here, I will stop and whip your ass.”

“You two can bitch at each other later. Where are they?”

“This is Woolly Bugger. They are heading toward you, Belle.”

“Here they come. They are slowing down right beside me. They.”

There was a long silence on the air.

“Belle? Come back, Belle.”

“What the hell happened to Belle?”

“Shit, Bubba. You don’t think she ran off the road, do you?”

“Belle? God dammit, talk, woman!”

“Belle here.”

Her voice sounded empty and far away, as if she had been stunned.

“What happened, Belle?”

“They came along side. The blonde was riding his cock and the brunette riding his face. The girls were kissing and playing with each other. Then, they started cumming. The two gals and the guy, all cumming at once. I could see their faces. I could see everything. I am going to stop up here at the rest stop if anybody wants to join me.”

“Count me in, Belle,” Bubba said.

“Me, too,” one of the other truckers chorused.

The CB went dead, silent except for bursts of static. The three of us must have been too much for them to think about. I wondered how many of them were going to stop with Belle. I wished we could stop and watch Belle take on the guys. I wondered what she looked like and how she looked when she was getting fucked. Too bad we could not stop with them. I guess I would just have to imagine them.

My kittens were giggling and happy. Only Mary had missed out on an orgasm. Since she was driving, I was glad she did not have one. That really would be sex to die from.

Mary clicked off the CB and turned on the FM. Andy had already put on her T-shirt and skirt. As I lay naked in the big storage area in the Suburban, she pushed me on my back, crawled over me, and guided me into her again. She scissored her legs together, trapping my cock, buried her head in my shoulder and sighed happily. Lisa crawled back beside us, one hand on my leg, the other up Andy’s skirt playing with her.

We rolled into the southern outskirts of Denver later in the day to fill up with gas and burgers. Needless to say, the truck stop where we ate was buzzing about the red Suburban and its occupants. We got a lot of looks, but no one said a word to us. Of course, since all three kittens were wearing T-shirts and short skirts, without bras or panties, we would have gotten a lot of looks if we had eaten at a monastery.

I noticed Andy acted embarrassed to be seen that way, still demonstrating her delightful contradiction of emotions. Lisa flashed several guys before I remembered she was still in slut mode. Even after I ordered her to “act normal”, she was wild as she could be. Mary was Mary, very sexual but not aggressive.

When we left the truck stop, I got in the driver’s seat again. Mary curled up in back to rest. When Lisa started to get in the front seat beside me, Andy stopped her. Not a word was said but a pecking order was established at the two of them stared at each other. Lisa got in back. Andy set by me.

We arrived in Vail late. Andy and Lisa unloaded the truck as Mary and I went directly to the dungeon to see Cathy.

Cathy had been without a bath or sunlight or conversation for three days and looked a fright. She was very glad to see us. After my experience with Lisa, I did not offer to let Cathy drink the chemical voluntarily. We bound her arms and legs to the wall in an X. Mary held her nose and chin as I poured the formula down her.

I will not repeat her programming word for word. Like Lisa, she was programmed to love and care for me, to know she was loved by me, to keep her programming secret, to respond to her commands, to belong to me, and, to let me change her commands by voice rather than by chemical.

I dealt with her ability to project her great sexuality and to “ping” men, in what I thought was a novel and appropriate way. After programming her to never again use her pinging on me or any kitten, I programmed her to be an actress and to “ping” the camera. Think about that. All that sex power coming across through the camera. That is what Hollywood is all about. I had no doubt she would become a bigger Hollywood star than Monroe or Taylor or Moore or any of the sexy sirens of the silver screen. I also programmed her to be on the watch for potential kittens and to notify me if she found any good prospects.

After programming her, I released Cathy. She was so exuberant at being finally free of her imprisonment, she was almost hysterical. She ran screaming through the house before I cornered her again and calmed her down.

“Davy, I want a shower. Then, I want to be fucked,” she exclaimed.

Fortunately, the shower in my bedroom was huge. I showered with all four of them. Now, that is something.

Just close your eyes and picture what was in that shower with me. Four, wet, soapy, beautiful, fun, positive, wildly sexual women. Just think about that. Two blondes, a brunette and a brownette. Four pierced nipples and four unpierced. Two ringed clit hoods and two natural. Four hot pussies. Four soapy bodies. For some reason, they all wanted to wash my cock. My cock had never been that clean. Or, that hard.

I fucked Cathy first. My little sister really was a hot woman. In fact, I was sorry she was my sister. I did not program her to be a kitten I would keep, one of my harem kittens so to speak, because she was my sister. I wanted all of my kittens to bear my children. But, her being my sister didn’t mean I could not fuck her until she did not want any more.

Then, I fucked Lisa. Andy was third. I saved Mary for last. I liked my Rolls and I enjoyed the smooth, comfortable and delightful ride. As I let myself come deep in Mary’s pussy, my cock head against her cervix, I wondered if she or her daughter would deliver my child first.

Cathy mounted my face, letting me eat her wonderful pussy as Lisa slipped between Mary’s legs to retrieve what I had left. Andy licked my cock clean as I dozed off.

I felt the bed move but I ignored the movement and the daylight pouring in through the open curtains in the bedroom. Then, the bed moved again and I heard the padding of feet on the carpet. In a few minutes, I smelled coffee. Andy was kneeling beside the bed with a mug in her hands. I heard singing coming from the kitchen and the smell of bacon. Thank God, things were getting back to normal. The five of us ate in the kitchen. It was a huge breakfast with delightful conversation.

Mary needed to check on her shops and asked for permission to go to Glenwood Springs and Aspen for the day. I sent Lisa with her. Since Lisa was going to be with us full time and since she was now a kitten, we needed to work her into the routine. She was smart as a whip and could be a real help to Mary. One of the things I needed to decide was if I was going to let Mary keep her three retail shops, and, if I was, how they were going to be staffed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.