My Inheritance
Chapter 45: Programming Lisa

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 45: Programming Lisa - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

The three of them were sitting, holding hands. Then, Andy looked at me, realized I was there, and blushed.

“He is watching us,” she whispered.

All three of them looked at me with sheepish expressions. I grinned at them and rose to go outside to retrieve the liter bottle of chemical and the measuring cup. When I returned, I poured fifty cubic centimeters into the cup and set it down.

“Andy and Mary, go outside and wait. I will call you when I am ready.”

After they left, I motioned Lisa to come to me. She crawled sexily, stopping to kneel in front of me. Then, she shivered as if someone had put ice on her neck. Goose bumps broke out on her arms.

“Are you going to do it now?” she asked, her tone apprehensive.

“Yes. Do you have any requests?”

“Oh, Davy, I am afraid. I have changed my mind. I don’t want to be programmed. Just let me be a slave. Please!”

“Lisa, I won’t hurt you, but, I am going to program you.”

Lisa jumped up and backed away, looking terribly frightened. Tears ran down her cheeks as wrung her hands. I realized then only rarely would someone easily surrender such deep control of themselves. I called Mary and Andy back into the hut. When I picked up the rope the Hermit had rolled by the door, Lisa began to resist. She was a handful but three of us overpowered her.

When we finished, Lisa was bound with her ankles and knees tied together, her arms tied behind her at wrists and elbows. She was in a kneeling position. I pulled her hair, bringing her head down until it touched the floor. Andy lay across her, pinning her to the floor. Mary held her hair, keeping her head back.

“I love you, Lisa. I am not going to hurt you. I am going to program you to be my kitten,” I said.

I was trying to ease her anxiety but it helped little, if at all. On my instruction, Mary used thumb and forefinger to seal Lisa’s nose. When Lisa opened her mouth to breathe, I grabbed her chin and held her mouth open as I poured the chemical down her. She choked and gasped as she was forced to swallow the formula.

Her body went limp and her eyes glazed over in that trance look I had seen so many times with Mary and Andy. I was ready to program.

Have you decided what your programming of Lisa would be? I had and this is how I did it.

“Lisa, I am Davy, your man and your master. You will belong to me, be my devoted kitten, as I call my slaves. You will love me with all your heart and mind, as you hoped in your wildest dreams you would some day love a man. You will be loyal, devoted and caring, wishing only the best for me. You want to see me happy.

You know I love you. You have no doubt as to my love or caring for you. My love for you is what you can always rely on.

You will never reveal your programming or your status as my kitten to anyone, but you will be aware of it. Being programmed will be natural to you. You will understand its benefits and welcome it. You will protect and preserve the status and integrity of our relationship.

I can alter your programming at any time by giving you the command ‘Kitten Lisa. Programming adjustment.’ Programming will be complete both this time and in the future when I say, ‘Kitten Lisa. Programming terminated.’ You will then follow your new commands. No other person may change your programming.

Any time you wish something, you may come to me and seek it. Even if it is buried in your subconscious, you can relate it to me. This and all such changes are always done in private.

You enjoy being owned, being a kitten. You enjoy sex with me and with anyone else, male or female, I order you to be with. You take pride in your body and your sexual skills.

You will continue to enjoy your humiliation at being made to perform wild sexual acts. You will remember this enjoyment, this humiliation. Each time you are humiliated makes you want it more. However, it is always under your control unless I release it.

Usually you will act normally. By that, I mean as you acted unprogrammed. This is called your normal mode. In addition, you have two other modes. One is the classy mode, in which you are a classy, but not haughty, lady. The last is the slut mode. I activate the classy mode by saying, ‘Kitten Lisa, classy mode.’ I activate the slut mode by saying, ‘Kitten Lisa, slut mode.’ Or I activate the slut mode by calling you a slut. In the slut mode, you will be a wild, slutty, wanton woman, which humiliates you further but makes you want to be even sluttier.

When I say, ‘Kitten Lisa, slut mode terminated’ or ‘Kitten Lisa, classy mode terminated’, you will return to the normal mode. I can also terminate either mode by saying ‘act normal’ which tells you to return to the normal mode.

You are a loving, kind, caring woman who enjoys life, works hard to keep herself in physical, mental and emotional condition, is very happy to be my kitten, and, above all, loves, trusts, and wishes to please me.

Kitten Lisa, programming terminated.”

Lisa’s eyes began to flutter and she groaned slightly. Andy and Mary removed the ropes which bound her. I helped her to her feet. She collapsed against me so I carried her to the Hermit’s bed and laid her down.

I know you can see why I programmed her that way. I would not want all my kittens to be the same. Not only was Lisa different from Mary and Andy physically, she acted differently, too. I liked her submissive, slutty nature and wished to preserve and enhance it.

Mary, Andy and I went outside. The desert at night is always cool. I got a few goose bumps from the temperature before I adjusted to it. It was a beautiful night, with stars in the sky and a bright moon overhead.

“Well done, Davy,” Mary said. “You can change her as you need to. Well, you have three of us now. And, all the others Bert programmed.”

“I never did understand why Uncle Bert programmed all those kittens with such limited capabilities,” I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.