My Inheritance
Chapter 44: Hen Party

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 44: Hen Party - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

I read over the note from Uncle Bert again as the others waited patiently. Then, I reviewed the formula in depth. I was very pleased I was so close to having the answer myself. If I had continued working on it, I probably would have achieved the result in less than a month. I put the note and the formula back in their envelope and in the safe.

“Mary. Andy. Uncle Bert says to tell you he loves you. Hermit, Bert says hello.”

The kittens smiled sadly.

“A hello from a dead man. Don’t that beat all? Now, what are you going to do?”

“I want to program Lisa before we start back. I would like to do it here, if you don’t mind.”

“Hell, no. Go ahead. If you don’t need me, I am going to see Gladys. All these half naked women you brought with you have me as horny as a two peckered goat.”

The Hermit showed us how to use his few appliances and told us to make ourselves at home. The sun was low on the horizon but his batteries were fully charged and we could cook as we wanted. We followed him to the cut behind his hut where he had a well hidden cave. In it were supplies, equipment, and a big Harley. He pushed the Harley out, started it and bid us goodbye.

After watching him guide it through the cut by which we originally entered, I led the ladies back into the hut. Mary distributed soft drinks and we sat on the rug in the center of the room.

“Kittens, Uncle Bert suggested before I program anyone that I learn about the effects of programming from Mary and Andy. So, why don’t we have a discussion to help me before I program Lisa.”

“What are you talking about, Davy?” Andy asked.

“You will see.”

“Do you want me to leave?” Lisa asked.

“No. This will give you a chance to input your ideas on your programming before I do it.”

She squeezed my hand and smiled at me.

“Thanks, Davy. Or, do I have to call you master?”

“No, kitten-to-be. Just Davy. Now, let’s get naked.”

In a flash, all four of us were naked. I removed the chain from Lisa to stop the tinkling of the bell.

“Andy, I want to fuck you first.”

“What if I don’t want to fuck you? Oh, don’t look so hurt. I was teasing. Come on.”

She took my hand, pulling me on top of her, spreading her legs around me. She guided my cock to her entrance.

“Slowly, sweetheart. I am still a little sore.”

Mary and Lisa were watching with smiles on their faces. They recognized the contradiction as well as I did. She was very modest, except when I asked for her. Then, she was totally open and willing. Not a bad situation, eh?

As I slipped into her, I whispered, “Quiet, little kitten.” She immediately began to purr as she moved under me. I whispered in her ear again.

“Andy, programming access to full knowledge levels. Discussion mode. Begin.”

She stopped moving. She had a blank expression on her face. I pulled out and set back down, letting my cock soften. We were all watching Andy. She just lay there, not moving except for her eyelids which were blinking rapidly. Finally, she set up, sitting crossed legged.

“I am a programmed sex slave?”

“Yes, honey,” Mary answered.

“But, I love Davy. Don’t I? Or, am I programmed that way?”

“You love me. And, I love you.”

She nodded but it was clear her mind was reeling from all this new knowledge. The rest of us waited as Andy tried to digest the information the change in her programming opened to her. Finally, she shook her head as if trying to clear it.

“Why was I programmed?”

“Maybe I better start at the beginning,” Mary said, patting Andy’s leg motherly. “You were thirteen when Bert came into our lives. I was working as a clerk at the department store when he came in to buy a new coat. There was something about him. The moment I saw him I knew I would fuck him if he asked. And, if he did not ask, I would ask him.”

Mary laughed self-consciously and looked away. I noticed Andy and Lisa were becoming entranced by the story. I moved out of the circle inconspicuously and the three of them moved closer together.

“Andy, I was worried sick about you. You were as sexy a young girl as I had ever seen.”

“Me? How?”

“Oh, baby, you were delicious. Already you had thirty-four inch hips with that jutting ass of yours. Your breasts were B-cups and growing. It was more than that. You dressed sexily. You walked sexily. Everything about you yelled ‘fuck me’. I had already caught you playing sixty-nine with Jean. Remember her? And, it was not just Jean. More than once, you came home with girly juices on your face.”

“Wow. I did not remember before, but now that you mention it.” Andy got a sexy smile remembering. I could tell she had enjoyed Jean. I had wondered if Andy’s sex with other women was for my benefit or hers. I just found out.

“The boys followed you around like love sick puppies. But, the boys did not frighten me. It was the men. I knew it would not be long until one of them took you. Then, I caught you with Matt. You were sucking his cock. When I told you to stop and come home, he threatened me.”

“He threatened you? The bastard! What happened then?”

“You finished sucking him, letting him cum in your mouth and swallowing it like a pro. It was as sensual a blow job as I had ever seen. You obviously enjoyed it very much. You told Matt to...”

“I remember. I told him to come over that night and I would fuck him while you watched. Gosh, Mom, that was really arrogant of me.”

“You were very arrogant sexually. You knew you were something very, very special and you planned to use it just as you wanted.”

“I don’t remember Matt coming over. What happened?”

“I will get to that. Bert was at our house when we got home. I fell into his arms, crying about what you were doing. He told me to let him handle it. He programmed you then, right on the spot. He programmed you to be innocent and forget about sex until he brought it up again. He also programmed you to study very hard, to avoid drugs, to be positive and happy and sweet.”

There were tears in Mary’s eyes and an angelic expression on her face as she related Andy’s tale to her. Lisa’s expression was maternal as she patted Mary on the leg lovingly. Andy and Lisa were holding hands.

“Would it have been so bad if Matt had fucked me?”

“Oh, Andy. You were thirteen. Matt was thirty-two and a drug dealer.”

“He was?”

“Yes. He would have addicted you to drugs. You would have ended up as a cocaine whore somewhere. Honey, you were my little girl. I wanted to protect you. I wanted the best for you.”

“What happened then?” Lisa interjected, totally wrapped up in the story.

“When Matt came over, he was intent on fucking Andy if he had to kill me to do it. By then, Andy was programmed so she would do exactly what Bert said. Before Matt arrived, Bert had us both strip and kneel on the floor with our hands tied behind us. Matt could not believe his eyes when he saw us there bound and ready. Bert told Matt he was fucking us both and offered us to him.”

“But?”

“Let me finish. ‘Real men relish these times, Matt. Let’s have a drink and a cigar while these two sluts wait on us to fuck them,’ Bert said. Of course, the programming chemical was in the drink Bert gave him. You asked what happened to Matt, Andy. He turned state’s evidence. It was the biggest drug bust ever in the Rocky Mountains. In return for his testimony, he got no jail time, but Bert’s programming had taken care of that. Matt is a monk at a monastery in Oregon, pledged to vows of chastity, poverty and silence.”

“Matt? A monk? He must have been programmed. But, Mom, were you programmed?”

“No, not then. Bert and I had been dating only about three weeks. He had fucked me that first night I met him and regularly since then. Andy, I knew I was desperately in love with him. I would have done anything for him. Then, I saw what he had done for you, to protect you and keep you from harm’s way. That made me love him even more. That night, the night you were programmed, Bert finished with Matt and sent him into Denver to turn himself over to the authorities. You were sound asleep in your bed. I asked Bert about it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.