My Inheritance
Chapter 41: Passage

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 41: Passage - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

As you know, Andy is a kitten, which means she is chemically programmed to obey my commands. I could say to her, “On your back, bitch, and spread them,” and she would immediately comply, gladly giving me that which I desired. The programming would force her to obey. And, Andy’s own love for me, that unprogrammed part of her nature, reinforced the programming.

I had trained myself not to give her direct orders in things sexual. It was more fun to suggest and let Andy respond as what she was, a wild, creative and delicious woman. I never knew how she was going to react, which made it so delightful. She might jump on me and slam my cock into her heat without any hesitation. Or, she might play the shy coquette until I was shaking with desire.

Out of habit, I suggested rather than commanded.

“Andy, would you like to make love?”

She was sitting on the floor where I had unceremoniously dumped her in the awakening throes of my dream. Instantaneously, her expression changed. She gave me a wild, slutty, “I have the pussy so I am in control” leer. She rolled to sit on her ass. Slowly, she lay back. Then, she straightened her legs and braced her calves on the edge of the bed. With her ass still on the floor, she slowly parted her legs. Then, she raised her pelvis until only her shoulders touched the floor and her pussy was level with the edge of the bed. I knew because I was looking down into it.

One long delicate finger weaved through the air like a drunken butterfly before coming to rest on her pubis. I licked my lips as that finger slipped down and entered her. I could smell her pussy as her finger moved around and around inside her. Leisurely, the finger moved back over her mouth and disappeared between her lips, which she smacked loudly in mock appreciation.

“Oh, that tastes good. Do you want some?”

“Yes.”

“Can you be a good boy and please me?”

“Why are you putting up with this crap?” Diablo snapped. “Tell the blonde bitch to shut up and spread them.”

“Davy, we do need to find the formula. Remember. That is our main objective. If you insist on fucking her, take control and get on with it,” Doc chimed in.

In my brain, they started whining like two third graders. Maybe it was that or maybe I had changed more than I realized. But, today, Andy’s foreplay, which I normally loved, was an irritant which angered me. I was in charge and my little kitten could use a lesson in that regard.

“On your back, bitch!” I said, patting the bed beside me.

Andy, for an instant, had a frightened and uncomprehending expression. She immediately jumped on the bed and spread her legs for me. I waved a finger in the air, telling her that was not what I wanted. An ankle in each hand, I yanked her legs apart, pushing them back with her knees bent until her thighs touched her breasts.

“Arms inside legs. Now hold that position. Open your pussy lips for me!”

Two beautiful hands fell to her pussy, pulling the lips apart. She had a shy but needy expression as she stared at me. Her bloated pussy lips glistened with her juices.

“That is the way you should always present yourself, Andy.”

“Always?”

I slapped the inside of her thigh with the flat of my hand, leaving five red finger marks.

“Always!”

“Yes, Davy,” she whispered, a tear sliding down her cheek.

“What is your purpose in life, kitten?”

“To please you. To bring you happiness.”

She said it as if it were so obvious and well understood she could not believe I asked the question.

“Yes. To please me. Remember that!”

“I always do, sweetheart.”

I knee walked between her legs and lodged the tip of my cock in her entrance. She quivered, unable to hide the desire for me to fuck her. She tilted her pussy, trying to get me in her. She must have seen malevolence in my face for, again, she looked frightened in that instant before I slammed into her as hard as I could, raising her ass off the bed with the force. An “uh” escaped her.

What is the old joke, the one about the different kind of fucks? You know. A sport fuck, a conception fuck, a grudge fuck, a friendly fuck, a brotherly fuck.

This was a punishment fuck. I wanted Andy to know she had been fucked and fucked hard. I pounded into her, driving her into the cheap motel mattress with every thrust.

“Now, this is how to fuck a bitch!” Diablo said with self satisfaction.

“It is rewarding,” Doc concurred.

Rhythmically, continually, brutally, with her legs bent double and her knees touching her breasts, I fucked her. I pinned her hands over her head, wrists crossed and held by my left hand. With my hand right hand I crushed the tender flesh of her breasts. On and on. Fucking. No relenting. Fucking.

Of course, she orgasmed. She orgasmed again and again, once having a string of multiple orgasms that made her pussy spasm in a most wonderful way. It would have caused me to cum in her had I not been programmed. My cumming was not the objective. Fucking her until we both understood I was the master and she was the slave was my objective.

She sweated profusely, soaking the bed under us. Her skin turned as red as a lobster.

Still, I fucked her, ramming my pubic bone against her with every driving thrust.

She never complained, but then she never had complained about anything I did to her. I could tell when she had enough, when she wished I would stop. Her muscles were spasming in abuse rather than desire. Her skin was dry, hot as a griddle with the thin layer of caking left by her prior sweat. Her pussy started to dry out and it bit against my cock. She was starting to hurt, the bruising of her pussy now overcoming her depleted desire.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.