My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 38: On the Road

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 38: On the Road - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

Cathy continued to daub herself dry with the towel. She was watching me from the corner of her eye, her head angled down and away submissively. I was concentrating, on edge waiting to feel her power burst at me, but I felt nothing from her. When she finished, she carefully folded the towel and hung it on the towel rod. She took a deep breath, exhaling with a sigh.

Non verbal animals, which includes all species except humans, rely primarily on body language to communicate. Cathy communicated very clearly with me by her body language.

She turned her back to me, spread her legs more than shoulder width, locked her knees, and bent from the waist, lowering her face to the counter top, which raised her delightful ass and pussy toward me. She was offering herself in submission to me. She had decided she could not beat me and wanted to hold on to whatever power I let her keep rather than risk losing it all.

As I looked at her so exposed, I considered the options at her disposal. I think she made the correct choice for her. It is probably the choice I would have made. What would you have done?

“Take her ass,” Diablo said. For once, I agreed with him. I reached for the cold cream the kittens keep on the counter. Cathy saw me take it and gasped. She quivered. She jumped a little when she felt my finger spreading cold cream on her asshole and felt it penetrate, lubricating her.

“Hold your cheeks apart for me, Cathy,” I said firmly. She hesitated. I swatted her right ass cheek hard. Still no pinging as her hands found her ass and spread the cheeks. I lodged my cock head against her tender opening, pressuring it but not entering.

“Have you ever been fucked like this before?” I asked.

“No.”

“No what?”

“No, sir,” she whispered.

“Do you know why I am doing it?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good!”

I leaned my weight into her, forcing my cock through her virgin back hole. She gasped “oh, god” as I slid into her. I knew she would not orgasm this way and I had already instructed myself not to cum. Pleasure was not the purpose. Slowly, I fucked her ass until I felt my point was made. When I yanked out, she groaned.

“Clean me with a washcloth,” I commanded. She whispered a ‘“yes, sir” as she began cleaning me.

“Now, go back to the dungeon.”

She walked downstairs. Again, I was acutely aware, looking for potential signs of rebellion. I felt none. She was docile as I reattached the collar chain to the wall.

“Davy, I meant it. I will be your ally if your leave me with some power,” she said.

“I will see you in three days,” was my reply.

As I locked the dungeon door, Diablo whispered, “Not bad, but you should have made her clean you with her tongue so she could taste shit and cold cream for three days.”

“That is not necessary,” the scientist retorted. “She has surrendered.”

“Power must be used or it atrophies,” the devil dog responded.

Mary, Andy and Lisa were all waiting. All three wore jeans and T-shirts, with red Patagonia cover ups. Mary and Lisa wore sneakers but Andy had on her favorite hiking boots, those thick, ankle high leather footwear with the thick black soles. I called Lisa aside, gave her some instructions on clothes I wanted her to bring, stopped in a bedroom for a few things and joined them in the car.

“What did you bring?” Andy innocently asked Lisa as Mary backed down the driveway.

Lisa turned a bright red, diverting her face for an instant before looking up at me with unadulterated desire.

“Just a little something to wear when I humiliate her,” I replied for her.

“Oh,” Andy said, somehow satisfied by my answer.

We were rolling on Interstate 25, heading south with Denver in the rearview mirror. We had been on the road several hours and the journey to the Hermit’s was well under way. The cruise control was set on eighty miles per hour and the big Suburban handled it with ease. I was driving now, with Mary riding shotgun. Andy and Lisa were in the back seat, playing gin rummy and whispering secrets. It was cold outside but the heater and the bright sun through the windows, created a warm pocket for us as we flew down the road.

I had the radio on a rock and roll station. Heart’s “Crazy on You” came on and I heard Andy start to sing along with it. I could see her animated and happy face in the rear view mirror, watch her move her head back and forth in rhythm to the music.

“Gotcha! Gin!” she giggled and Lisa groaned. Cards were being shuffled. I felt Andy’s hand on my shoulder and her mouth close to my ear.

“If I have a bad day or if I am gloomy, this song pops in my head. It reminds me that no matter how bad things are, tonight I will be with you and all will be well.”

Her closed lips touched the lobe of my ear before she sat back, humming again. I heard Lisa say she wanted a nap. Quickly, they both were asleep, Lisa sprawled with her back against the door and Andy curled on the seat with her head in Lisa’s lap. Two kittens taking a nap in the warm sun, except one was not a true kitten. That is, while she acted like a kitten, she had not been programmed. I planned to make her the second one I programmed, right after Cathy.

Mary set aside the book she was reading, and shifted in her captain’s chair to face me. Her movement caused the T-shirt to pull tight across her breasts, revealing them so invitingly. She saw me looking at her. Her eyes moistened and she got that little “I know you are interested in me” smile. Her hand moved to my thigh, nails just millimeters from my cock.

“Want to stop for a quickie?”

What a complex creature Mary was. She was always ready and available, sometimes even eager to couple with me, but she never had really come on to me like this. This was a sly, teasing come on, like I would expect from a woman I had been dating a while who always had said no. Before, Mary had been open, earthy, without guile, in her approach to sex.

“Can I interest you in me?”

Her eyes were soft and loving but with a hint of caution. She was a luscious woman. I cupped a breast in my hand. She smiled seductively and arched, giving me easier access. I played with a nipple ring, watching the heat grow in her.

“Always, but not right now. Why are you coming on like this?”

She blushed. Now, that was a first from Mary.

“I feel a darkness in you. I feel a wall being built separating me from you. Honestly, it scares me. I just want to know I am loved.”

“Read my mind.”

She moved to sit as close to me as she could and still remain in the bucket seat with her belt securely fastened. Her left arm rested on the back of my chair so her hand could play with my hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.