My Inheritance
Chapter 30: Mom

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 30: Mom - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

Mary had just suggested I take Mom in the bedroom and fuck her.

As Mary, Mom and I sat, the silence was so strong I could hear the tick of the clock on the wall. No one was moving. Mary had that look again, the look she gets when she is inside my mind, reading my thoughts. She was waiting on me to act as though she already knew what I would do.

Mother was watching me with frightened anticipation, hands folded tightly in her lap, so tightly her knuckles were white. She was naked to the waist. Before Mary’s suggestion, I had been playing with Mom’s breasts, suckling her ring punctured nipples, as I had in my infancy.

Mom had moaned when I suckled, one hand holding me snugly to her breast, the other stroking me in rhythm to the motion of my nursing. I could smell that faint smell of a woman’s need wafting up from her, and feel the heat she generated.

I could tell Mom wanted to be fucked. That did not mean she wanted me to do it.

I wish I could have been in her mind right then. What was she thinking? Was she thinking of taking me, as a woman takes a man, welcoming me between her spread legs for our mutual pleasure? Once, she had spread her legs in pain to allow me to come into this world. Now, did she want to spread them again for me, this time sexually? As if she read my thoughts, a blush rose from her naked stomach to grow across her upper body, ending where her hair began. Her nipples were erect, but I did not know if that was from sexual desire, or a simple physical reaction to being suckled.

Mother was only forty, just four years older than Mary. Thanks to the breast implants Dad gave her as a Christmas present, her breasts were delightful, high, firm, perfectly balanced. Her nipple rings were highly sexual to me, indicating a deep awareness by her of the most primordial relationship between the sexes and her positive desire to participate in it.

She had a nice trim figure, kept that way by her diet and exercise, and a lovely bottom with shapely legs flowing to trim ankles and pretty feet. It was easy to see where my three sisters got their good looks. She had a pretty face, a lovely, warm smile. Her eyes were expressive, round. I had seen them like burnt coals when she was angry with me. And, I had seen them like soft pools showing her tenderness and comforting.

She was a very attractive woman. And, she was a sexual woman. I had never noticed that before this trip, not even when Andy and I visited LA not too long ago. She seemed like a Mom then, or a biochemist. Asexual. Sitting before me now, her flesh exposed and hot, the red of the blush on her pale skin, her nipples erect and the rings glistening as they moved when she breathed, she was very much a sexual creature. I saw now what Dad and Uncle Bert and probably countless other men had seen. In my eyes, the woman, the very appealing and sensual woman, had emerged from the role of mother which she played so well.

My cock saw her, too. He was not concerned with the niceties of life, of incest or taboos or societal restrictions. He let the brain worry about those. Slowly, he hardened in my trousers. I moved to free a constriction and the cock head poked up, tenting the cloth.

Mom saw it. She licked her lips in anticipation, but turned her body slightly away from me, her head turning further and downward. Her arms moved to cover her naked breasts, hiding them from me for the first time.

Cathy cleared her throat, seeking attention, breaking the silence. I gave her an order just to send her away from us and she left the room. Mary had not moved as she watched the interplay between us. Almost from habit, my eyes skimmed the room looking for him. For Diablo. The devil dog. He was nowhere to be seen.

Why did I want to fuck her? Was it because she was a woman, representing all of that precious gender, and like any man I wanted any woman hot, twisting and gasping under me? Was it because she was a woman special to me, a woman who played a large part in my life, a part I wished to expand by the most intimate of sharing? Was it Oedipus, leaping from my psyche to take that which was my father’s most treasured possession? For me, that sword had still another side since my Mother was the wife of the man I called father and the lover of the man whose seed created me.

Was it power? Power to control she who controlled me for such a large part of my life? I had the power, no doubt about that. A command from me would make her do anything. She would strip naked and crawl though the snows of Vail until her breasts froze if I commanded it. She would fuck every man in town, or every woman or dog or elk. I had that power over her thanks to the programming from Uncle Bert.

When I was young, she had the power, power to hurt or help, to control or release, to love or hate. And, she had a power over me I would never have over her: the power to shape and form, the power to mold and create a human as they grew. I was totally dependent on that power, dependent on her. How had she exercised that power? With love. With kindness and discipline and strength and care. She had done well for me.

She was not programmed to obey now. If I wished to take her by exercising my power, I would need to say those magic words, “Do you prefer sirloin or tube steak?” Unprogrammed, she was just a woman, a mother, naked to the waist before a man who was her son. She knew, as I did, the situation was sexual and highly charged.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.