My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 27: Good, Clean Fun

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27: Good, Clean Fun - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

When Michelle left, her tears were almost gone. She acted very subdued, not at all the bitch she had been when she arrived to work off her problems with a little play for pay.

Andy and Mary cleaned up the bedroom. Neither of them seemed at all concerned I had taken Michelle anally against her will. In fact, they had helped me subdue her, tie her down, and stayed to watch the action. While I fucked Michelle’s ass, I observed my kittens’ faces. Andy was watching the action. She was very involved, as if she were watching an excellent movie and was really into it. Her hand had slipped between her legs to stroke herself through her pants. Mary had watched me like a hawk. I had the feeling she was inside my brain again as she took in every nuance of my actions. Now, Michelle was gone and it was late.

My balls hurt. Although I had fucked ten women that day, I had only cum once. That was in Alicia’s willing mouth after I had already fucked her front and back while Mary was off playing with her husband. I needed to cum again.

“Let’s take a shower before bed,” I said. Both of them began undressed.

Since our training sessions in San Francisco, Andy always made each undressing a strip tease. She took her time, letting me see those parts of her she knew I wanted and then hiding them. She adjusted her routine to the time and the situation, each time different, each time delightful. Of course, when I was not there, I was sure she raced through her clothes changes. A few times, I came in to find dirty garments strewn everywhere. But, when I was there, Gypsy could not do it any better.

Mary also took her time. She had been trained by Rebecca several years ago when she and Uncle Bert went to San Francisco. When Mary stripped, it was more subtle, less theatrical. I guess that was practice. So, nighttime was always another good time in my house. When I said “undress,” it was a delightful show.

Naked now, Andy rolled her hair up on her head and slipped a cover over it to keep it dry. Mary left her hair long. I climbed in the big shower stall and turned on the water. Uncle Bert must have loved his showers. If Mary or another kitten always took them with him, who could blame him. The shower stall was about three times as big as normal. Two sides of the stall were glass, one of which contained the door. The other two sides had three shower heads each, high, medium and low, spaced to cover all of the bather. There was a huge, quick recovery water heater so we never ran out.

Mary entered the shower behind me, gasping when the steaming water hit her. I liked my shower a little warmer than she did. She took the soap, lathered the washcloth, and started on my back. She worked quickly, vigorously. Kneeling, she was starting on my legs and feet as Andy stepped in the shower. Andy gave me a big grin and a quick kiss on the lips, which made her bountiful breasts rub against my wet chest. I pulled her to me, my hands on her ass, my erection sliding between her thighs. We kissed until Mary gently pushed us apart so she could wash my cock, the suds making her hand slide easily as Andy I continued to kiss.

Doctors say the finger tips are more sensitive than any other part of your body. Try this sometime. Have her be still, standing up, or, maybe, lying on a bed. Very gently began feeling all the different parts of her with just your fingertips, lightly applied. Feel how the texture of her inner thighs is different from the outer, how the back of her knee is softer and more tender than the front, how the area beside her pussy feels totally different than the pussy itself, how the underside of her breast has a different texture than the areola round her nipple, how the small of her back is different than the crack of her ass.

Feel the outer labia, then the inner. Let a finger slide gently up her, feeling the textures. Even in her pussy, texture seems different at different places. It seems each part has its own texture. Amazing, isn’t it? Now, try it in the shower when she is lathered with soap. Turn off the water and stand there, exploring her. Entirely different again. Isn’t nature wonderful?

I was washing Andy’s pussy, gently rubbing each lip and the skin around it with soap, before rinsing her. She started to squirm. “Davy,” she murmured. I took a nipple in my mouth. Taste is a good way to make sure she is clean. With my mouth, I carefully checked both breasts to make sure they were throughly clean. Andy was moaning. As I bent over, I felt Mary’s finger slip up my ass. It turned a few times and wiggled before slowly slipping out again. When I stopped washing Andy, she whimpered a little before moving directly under the big shower heads to rinse. I started washing Mary. She had delightful textures, too. It usually takes me a long time to shower.

My relationship with Andy was one of lovers, unusual perhaps in that I had many others affairs without a complaint from her, but lovers nevertheless. Mary was different. She was my lover, too, although without the total devotion and deep intensity Andy had for me. But, Mary was more. She was sometimes my guide to Uncle Bert’s world, sometimes my advisor and confident. She often watched me, observing, recording every little detail. Sometimes, I thought she was reading my mind, such as after my dream the other night. Her comments were incisive, cogent. I wondered how much of that was her and how much was the programming.

Andy was waiting in bed, propped up on one elbow watching, when Mary and I finished drying each other. My two kittens looked at me expectantly. I opened the bedside table, removed a seven-inch vibrator and handed it to Mary.

“Play with yourself but don’t cum,” I said with a smile. I enjoying watching them masturbate, seeing them pleasure themselves. One of the things I have observed about women is that they would orgasm in a crowd before they will let their man see them masturbate. Mary and Andy now eagerly masturbated in front of me with no embarrassment or hesitation.

The reason I ordered her to do it was a physical limitation. One cock, two pussies. One will go into two delightfully but not simultaneously. Mary gave me a slutty grin and lay back on the bed. As we watched, she clicked on the vibrator and lay the tip on her right nipple. She closed her eyes as the nipple pulsated to erection.

Andy was staring at me, full of anticipation. She was almost quivering she was so anxious.

“Now, little kitten, I am going to fuck you.”

“Well, I hope so. I have wanted you all day.” Her face turned shy, apprehensive. “Did you know it makes me horny watching you with other women? When you were fucking Michelle, I just wanted to be her, tied down, taking you up my ass. I just wanted to be the one giving you pleasure.” She smiled very sweetly, her eyes soft and full of love. “You know I want you to do anything you want to me, don’t you?”

“Yes, I know,” I replied. As I crawled between her legs, she held her arms up to welcome me.

We did not fuck right then. We touched, caressed, titillated, tantalized each other, rolling back and forth on the bed. I let my fingers feel all of her and she did the same to me. The intensity slowly built, desire growing, our need unfulfilled. Andy’s golden hair was around her head, her blue eyes hot and unfocused. She was covered in sweat, hers and mine, her body shiny and damp. Mary was moaning softly next to us. The smell of pussy filled the room.

“Please, Davy. Come on,” she moaned, straining to get me between her legs. I slipped my finger up her hot, wet, slew, loading it with her juice. Her pussy lips were bloated, slick with her dew. I rubbed my finger between her breasts, mixing the sweat and love juice to make a fine oil which I spread between her mounds. When I lay my cock between her breasts, Andy pushed them up, making a channel for it. I move back and forth, my cock sliding on a slick coat of our juice between her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.