My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 25: Dream

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25: Dream - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

I heard the front door open and a whispered exchange. I sneaked up to find Abby and Betty in hard embraces with the two men they had allowed to pick them up earlier in the day. Chet (I think he was Chet) was attached to Abby. His hands were cupping her ass, holding her tightly against what I was sure was an erection. She had molded herself to him. Her arms were around his neck. They were kissing passionately. Jason had one hand up Betty’s sweater on her breast, the other on her neck holding her mouth to his. Her arm was around him, the other hand lay limp on his arm. I heard Betty moan slightly as she broke the kiss.

“Hi, kids. Having fun?” I said in a loud voice.

Abby and Betty jumped and squealed, turning a beet red. The guys did not know if they were suppose to look macho or contrite, run or stay. I gave them a “gotcha” smile before I took my sisters aside.

“If you two want them to spend the night, the four of you can have the big bed in my bedroom. We are going to sleep in front of the fire.”

At first, Abby and Betty did not believe I meant it. I am sure they thought it was a test of some kind. But, when they realized I was serious, they were overjoyed. I invited everyone in, told them to make themselves at home and suggested a snack before bedtime. Their hunger was not for food and the four of them almost ran to the big bedroom, with Mary going along to make sure everything was all right for guests. In a few minutes, Mary came back in with a wicked smile. She was carrying nightgowns for Andy and herself.

“Everything set up?” I asked.

“Of course. What do you plan to do with the videos?”

“I will think of something,” I replied with an evil grin. As I said, the bedrooms had video making and playing capability. Perhaps, I should explain more fully. I could make home videos of anything that went on in any bedroom in the house at any time without the occupants being aware they were being photographed.

Yes, I was going to record Abby and Betty fucking those two guys. What a horrible thing to do to my beloved sisters, you say? Big brothers are suppose to devil their sisters. It is the law. In the Constitution. Look it up, if you don’t believe me. Anyway, they were my kittens. Remember? And, yes, I did have videos of my parents.

Mary, Andy and I visited and cuddled until Andy fell asleep next to me. I rolled her gently on her side and covered her over. I lay back to sleep with Mary against me, her head on my arm.

Sleep would not come.

Thinking Mary was asleep, I eased her off my arm and went into the kitchen where I stuck my head in the refrigerator to see what I could find. When I looked up, she was sitting at the kitchen table watching me.

“Do you want to talk about it, Davy?”

“About what.”

“About what is eating on you. About your life.”

“Nothing is eating on me.”

“Yes, it is. And, you need to talk about it. Do you realize how you have changed in just the past few weeks? How passive you have become?”

“Well, Cathy’s need will change that.”

“Will it? Well?”

I did not answer. When I started making a sandwich, Mary pushed me away from the counter and took my head in her hands.

“It is the power, Davy. You cannot ignore it. You have the power simply from your brain and personality and wealth, simply from your maleness. You have it even if you do not ever find the formula. With the formula, you have greater power over Andy and me and 3,000 others. You need to face it and conquer it.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t play dumb. You know exactly what I mean.” She kissed me and walked away, leaving me with cold cuts and a cold feeling.

I knew what she meant. I realized I had been passive, lazy, not pressing for the formula, not using the power I already had. The problem was me. For example, Mary had said how much she liked to be bound, how she enjoyed being taken. Had I? I mean, when she said it, it made me instantly hard. But now? Was I afraid of hurting her? Yes. But, more than that, I was afraid of losing control, my control.

When I returned to the living room, she was asleep. I slipped between them and closed my eyes. Normally, I do not remember my dreams. This one I will never forget.

I was naked, standing by a river flowing through a desert which looked scorched, as if the earth had been cleansed by fire. I was the only one on my side of the river. On the other side, I could see Mary, Andy, my family and thousands of other people with unknown or indistinguishable faces. They were naked as they milled around in a dazed and confused way. They could not see me.

Then, on my side, Santa Claus came walking towards me. He was dressed like Santa, black boots, white beard and all, except his red suit was dirty and torn. His face looked worn, exhausted, like a soldier after a long and losing battle. He was leading a huge dog on a steel chain leash. “Ho, ho, Merry Christmas,” Santa said, in an angry, biting voice with a meanness not expected of the jolly ole elf. He handed me the leash.

“This is yours now.” It was a dog, a devil dog.

The dog was a giant animal, a wolf as big as a Shetland pony. He was not a Hollywood wolf but an ordinary wolf except for his size, with shaggy grey hair, except he did not look cowed, but was erect and straight as if he were the leader of the pack. I looked in his eyes. They were cold, cunning but neutral. Santa said, “You control the dog or he will control you.” Santa was Uncle Bert now, his face, his voice, still in the red uniform.

I was painfully aware of my nakedness, my own vulnerability, and my sense of loneliness. The chain was very heavy in my hands. I was deeply chilled and shivering as I turned to look at the dog again. His eyes turned red and he showed his teeth. I could sense he was going to lunge, so I yanked the chain hard. It came off in my hand and the dog disappeared.

“Help me, please. Help me.” The cry was a woman on the other side of the river.

In terror and frenzy, I ran to the river’s edge. It was not wide but ran a torrent, much too fast for me to cross. The other people were gone except Mary, who lay dead. She was naked, her flesh bruised and torn as if by claws, her throat ripped open by teeth. Her corpse was covered in blood. Her face was frozen in a look of extreme pain.

“Help me,” the women cried.

From nowhere, Andy was suddenly there by her mother’s dead body. She was screaming. “Please, Davy, help me. I love you. Protect me, Davy. Help me!” The dog appeared from nowhere, walking on his back legs like a man. He grabbed Andy and threw her on her back.

“No,” she screamed as he mounted her. His cock was huge and red as he slammed it into her, fucking her unmercifully as she screamed in agony, blood flowing from her torn vagina. I could see the dew claws on his huge front paws shred her skin of her sides as he held her in place. The dog’s mouth opened revealing huge teeth. He lowered his head toward Andy’s throat.

“Andy!” I screamed.

“Ssh, Davy. I’m right here. It’s okay.” I felt her arms around me, her head next to mine. Her hand was stroking my face. “Sweetheart, you were having a bad dream. That is all. I am right here by you.” I felt other hands on me and Mary’s soft murmur in my ear. I was shaking, covered in sweat, the visions playing over and over even as the two of them held and comforted me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.