My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 24: Christmas Eve

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24: Christmas Eve - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

My cock was buried to the hilt in Andy’s hot, dripping pussy. She was on top, where she had ridden me to a magnificent climax. She had thrown her hair forward, arranging it around us like a small tent covering our heads. The sunlight filtered through her golden hair into the small world she created just for us. Her big, blue eyes were soft, loving. She was leaning on her elbows, allowing her nipples and breasts to rest on my chest. Slowly, she lowered her head to kiss me.

It was so private, so intimate, coupled like that, the world blocked out. I truly felt at one with her, as if I had never been complete.

“I love you so, David. All I want from this life is to make you happy.” She squeezed my cock with her pussy for emphasis.

“And, I love you, Andy. More than you realize.”

We began to move again, slowly accelerating. I could feel her sweat dropping on my face and chest, feel her legs tight around my sides. I pulled her down to suck her nipples, licking the salt from her areola. Faster and faster she moved, gasping, talking to me in those delightful English tones. Sweet nothings meaning so much. Endearments gone in an instant to last forever.

“David, David, oh, David,” she groaned as she arched her back, flipping her hair away. It was the first time she had called my name during sex in some time. I liked it. I let myself go. Fulfilled, she lay on me, stretching her legs back and together to rest them. I softened in her as her head lay beside mine, her breathing slow in my ear.

“Do you two want some lunch?”

Mary was standing at the door. I patted the bed beside me. Gracefully, Mary lay by us. Andy’s face was towards her, but her hair covered her eyes. Mary pushed Andy’s hair back to reveal her face.

“I love him, Mom.”

“I know, baby. I love him, too.”

I felt Andy tense. She lifted her head, propping up on an elbow. Her eyes blazed and her jaw was set.

“Nobody loves him like I do.”

“I know that, too, baby, and, so does he.”

Mary had made a huge pot of a thick beef, barley and vegetable stew, brimming with goodness and energy. She served it with a hearty European style bread she had purchased at the local bakery. My parents, Abby and Betty had eaten and gone skiing.

“I tried to wake Cathy. She has been asleep almost sixteen hours now. I think you need to go check her,” Mary said after I finished my second bowl.

Cathy was on her back, snoring lightly, arms splayed. I sat beside her. She looked so young and innocent. “Cathy, wake up,” I said as I gently shook her. She turned on her side. Mary handed me an ice cube. I put it at the base of Cathy’s skull, rubbing it back and forth. She started to come around.

Cathy was groggy, but rested, very calm. We talked for almost an hour before I let her go eat. During that time, I put her into her trance once to see what response I would get. Andy helped Cathy dress and took her into the kitchen to feed her. Mary and I went back to my bedroom.

I lay back on the bed, pulling Mary down on top of me.

“You horny already?” she laughed.

“No. I just want to hold you.”

“She means it you know. She is desperately in love with you.”

I did not answer.

“So am I, but not like Andy. I will always be here for you, but Andy loves you like I loved Bert.”

I was very angry at Bert right now. I believed he had made my sister a nymphomaniac.

“Why did he do it, Mary? Why did he hurt Cathy like that?”

Mary got up, locked the door, and told me to sit in the arm chair next to the dresser. She knelt between my legs. I knew a message was coming from Uncle Bert.

“Davy, hi. Well, I really do not know what is going on with you but I guess you are angry at me right now. That is the only way this message could be accessed, if you were angry over Cathy. Please listen to me. I love, I mean, I loved women, all women. I have had sex with over 3,000 of them from fourteen to eighty-one. Everyone was wonderful. I have never hurt a woman. I should explain that. I do not count putting them in bondage or whipping them or having them pierced or fucking them long and hard in all three holes as hurting. Even when they cried and begged for me to stop, we both knew they were enjoying themselves.

Out of all those women there was only one I programmed to have less sex, to be less sensual. Cathy. She is the most sexual woman I ever met. I even wondered if she was my child because her sex drive is as strong as mine is.

I first had Cathy when she was fourteen. I took her virginity then. I really had no choice. It was when I was visiting your family in Boston, when Charles was a fellow at Harvard. Everyone was gone for some reason leaving Cathy and me alone in the house. I was napping in that small back bedroom when I felt a physical force, like someone poking me with a finger. My cock got rock hard. I looked around and I was alone.

The force got stronger and my cock got harder. I slipped off my pants to beat off since I needed relief more than I could remember in a long time. I had just laid back down and grabbed my cock when the door opened. It was Cathy. She was wearing a robe. I was frozen, not even letting go of my cock, as she walked towards me. She let the robe slip to the floor.

She was naked. Even at fourteen, Cathy had a magnificent body. She pushed my hand away and lowered her lips to my cock. Good lord, can that woman suck cock! When she was ready, she mounted me.

Speaking for the first time, she said, “This is my first time, Uncle Bert. Be still for me.” She lodged the head of my cock between her lower lips, inching downward until I felt her hymen against my cock tip. I saw a steely look come in her eyes. She jammed down hard. Her virginity was gone. We fucked until neither of us could walk.

I told your parents I had the flu when they came in that night. I could not get out of bed. Even then, she was probably the best fuck I ever had except for Mary.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.