My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 23: Proper Lady

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23: Proper Lady - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

Mary shook me, awakening me. She said I had only been out about three minutes. Mary had cleaned up Cathy, wiping her with a damp cloth. As she instructed, I carried Cathy into the small third bedroom and put her to bed. Mary covered her over and closed the door as we left. When we returned to my bedroom, Andy was changing the sheets. It was impossible to say if Cathy had lost more water by sweating or pissing. Whichever, the sheets and bedding were soaked. I sat on the small stool at the kittens’ dressing table as Mary swabbed my wounds with alcohol to cleanse them. I could see the teeth marks Cathy left on the thick muscle by my collarbone. Each tooth had cut the skin. Already, it was angry, blue and sore as hell.

“Ouch.”

“Quit being a baby. Of course, it is going to sting some. I wonder if you need stitches.”

“Oh, great. How would I explain that to the doctor? ‘Doctor, I was fucking my sister and I was so good she bit me hard enough to need stitches.’ Think of something else.”

Mary stopped working on me, standing back to look in my face. She looked very worried.

“Davy, something is wrong with Cathy. She is out of control. That was not normal intercourse. I watched her tonight and I watched you. She needs your help.”

“She is just intense.”

“No, Davy. I am intense. Cathy was frantic.”

I had thought the same thing. I wondered if Uncle Bert had programmed her to be this way, or, if there was a conflict between Cathy’s nature and the programming. I wondered if Dad knew and that was the reason he and Uncle Bert fought over Cathy. I hated to think Uncle Bert had done something like this to my sister intentionally. Had the devil dog bit him? Was that the reason he was putting me through so much before I got the formula?

“Are you all right?”

I looked up to see Abby and Betty standing at the door. They were naked, standing shyly but uncovered. Two peas in a pod. Identical twins. They looked frightened but then they could see my wounded back and neck better than I.

“Cathy got carried away.”

“We heard her scream. Is everything okay?”

“It will be in the morning. How was Dad?”

They giggled. “Go ahead. Tell him,” Betty snickered.

“Well, with the altitude change, the alcohol and trip exhaustion. Dad took Mom first. Then, well, Dad went to sleep.”

Poor Dad. He was not programmed to last forever like I was. Mom got him before the girls and he was fucked out.

“Davy, we are... “ Abby blushed. I grinned. “Say it!”

“We are horny. Could you, I mean, would you like to?”

“Ladies, I would love to, but I am whipped. I will have to take a rain check. Borrow Mary’s vibrator collection.”

Did I just turn down fucking two beautiful and sexy young women? I must be more tired than I realized. I barely made it to bed before I was asleep.

I was on my back when I awakened. Andy was kneeling over me, treating the wound on my shoulder.

“Hi, sweetheart. Ready for coffee?”

“Oh, yes. What time is it?”

“Christmas Eve, about ten in the morning. I’ll be right back.” She kissed me lightly before bouncing off to bring me that life giving black liquid. Soon, I was propped up in the big bed. Mary and Andy were on each side of me.

“Cathy is still asleep. Your parents feel great and went for a walk through town. Abby and Betty are moving slowly and walking stiffly,” Mary said, bringing me up to speed.

“I heard them all night. They must have come a million times,” Andy said. She was not complaining, just reporting the events. She did not even see those events as unusual.

“How is Cathy?”

“I check her ever hour or so. She is dead to the world, but she seems all right. Come into the kitchen. I will cook something for you.”

“I will do it, Mom,” Andy said, jumping up to get started.

I sipped coffee as Andy whipped up a little breakfast. Since it was close to noon, I only had three eggs, six slices of bacon and two pieces of toast with a quart of milk to wash them down. Andy was becoming quite a good cook. She hummed to herself as she efficiently moved about the kitchen. I liked those movements.

Normally when we were at home, Andy wore what I keep calling ski skins. That is a trade name for a form fitting, two-ply garment which provides excellent insulation and can be worn under heavier clothes for insulation or as outerwear. “Form fitting” was the key phrase in that sentence. I have commented on her body before, but a body like that cannot have too many comments in my view.

Some women are soft, some overly muscular, particularly the natives in the mountains where skiing and hiking are dominant pastimes. Andy was a perfect combination, with a softness where she should have it and muscles where they should be. The muscles moved under the tight ski skin as she worked, providing a delightful picture for me.

She put the food in front of me and sat by me, hand on my leg, looking at me with total love. I do not know what I did to be so lucky, but I would do it again in a minute. We talked about little things, as two lovers would, as I wolfed down my meal, eating in less time than it took to prepare it. I watched her again as she cleaned up the kitchen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.