My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 22: The Predator

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Predator - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

There we all were, sitting in the big living room in my house in Vail, the one Uncle Bert had left me. It was the evening of December 23. I was in my easy chair. Dad was on the couch with Mom next to him. Andy was on the floor beside me but not between my legs since I wanted that space available. Her hand slipped under my pants leg to stroke my bare calf. Mary was on the floor, leaning against the wall. I knew she had taken that position so she could watch all our faces. Abby, Betty and Cathy were perched here and there.

Everyone in the room had been programmed by Uncle Bert to accept instructions from me. And, I had used my key phrase on all of them to prepare them for what lay ahead.

Was I in control? No. In fact, I was apprehensive about what was going to happen. Remember, Mary had said all the kittens had been programmed identically, but I knew that was not correct. Uncle Bert had told me Mom was the first person he programmed. I knew her programming was more complex because she had been instructed to raise me in a certain manner. And, I knew Cathy had been the source of disagreement between Uncle Bert and Dad, so I suspected something was amiss there.

When I had asked Mary about their programming last night, she was unsure, admitting she was not involved directly in the programming of my family members but only non family members like Eve. Then, when I put each of them, my sisters and mother, into their trances, I received verbal and nonverbal signs the programming was having different effects on each of them.

So, what in the hell was going to happen?

Ping, ping, ping. I felt it. I tried not to look at Cathy but my eyes were drawn to her like iron to a magnet. She was staring at me. A fine sweat had erupted on her chin. Her tongue snaked out to lick away a droplet of sweat. I took a deep breath. I swear I could smell her pussy juices.

The others were still, as if frozen in time, seemingly unaware of Cathy’s pinging, except Mary. She was staring at me, too, as if she were reading my mind.

“Well, how was your flight?” I asked.

“It was wonderful,” Mom began and the conversation moved to light, family matters such as the neighborhood we lived in and things at work. Even Cathy’s pinging me stopped. We talked about Abby and Betty’s grades and where Cathy was going to college. Normal things. Until I asked an innocent question.

“Mom, what is Dad getting you for Christmas?”

Mom look startled, and her eyes locked onto Dad. Tension flooded from them.

“I already have your father’s present,” she said, never looking away from him.

“Show us, Mom. Come on,” Abby chirped.

“Please, Mom,” Betty chipped in.

“Oh, I couldn’t.”

“Of course you can, Mom. Show us your present,” I said. I did not think about it being a command to a kitten, but it was.

Mom’s eyes moved around the room, looking at each one of us. Then, in one smooth movement, she removed her big, bulky sweater, leaving herself naked to the waist. We all stared at Mom’s breasts which were big, high, firm, and, amazingly, had a small, gold ring through each nipple.

“Breast implants,” she said. “Your father got me breast implants for Christmas. And, nipple rings.”

That is the problem with inheriting kittens rather than making them kittens yourself. I never knew how the programming was done, what exactly the words were, what to expect in an unusual situation. But, that may be an excuse. I knew Mom was programmed and the way I said it was an order. So, it was really my doing as much as Uncle Bert’s. I just did not think about it before I spoke. Or, did I, reaching some subconscious decision?

Anyone would think that if a mother were to strip to the waist to show her breasts to her children, someone would have been horrified. It was not a “Brady Bunch” family-type incident.

“Mother, they are beautiful. May I feel?” Betty asked. Quickly, all three daughters, and Andy were examining the implants in their human containers, babbling away like it was a hen party. Dad just grinned. Mary was quiet, still watching me.

“I wanted them so much. After nursing all of you and... “ Mother was explaining as if she were talking about a new dress purchased for a party.

“I think they are even prettier than mine,” Cathy said. She pulled off her top to reveal beautiful, picture-perfect breasts. Abby and Betty exchanged glances. In unison, they were topless. Andy looked at me for permission. When I nodded acquiescence, she joined the display. When I looked at Mary, she shook her head no. I looked away, letting her make the decision.

I wish I could have been inside their brains, knowing what was happening as they chirped and touched each other, five topless women who had never been topless in front of each other before. A mother, three daughters and the son’s sweetheart all stripped to the waist, comparing breasts, talking about implants. Jerry Springer would have a field day.

“What do you think, Davy? Who has the prettiest breasts?” Cathy asked the question. As she spoke, the pinging started again and she was pinging me hard. All of them turned to face me. They waited expectantly for my answer, five lovely faces above ten lovely breasts.

Sweat broke out on my face. For an instant, my eyes unfocused as my head reeled. Fortunately, I was trained as a scientist and Uncle Bert had programmed me to think clearly and logically. But, that damned pinging and all those naked breasts were making it difficult to concentrate. My cock was about to explode in my pants.

I mumbled the appropriate words, saying they were all wonderful and so forth. Suddenly, the pinging stopped. The conversation turned back to normal things and they returned to their seats although all five of them stayed topless. Mary refreshed the drinks and brought out more snacks. Betty helped her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.