My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 21: Pinged

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21: Pinged - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

Andy was mortified. She began to blush, the red rising from somewhere under the ski skin which encased her delicious body to cover her face. She was red as a lobster. Her lower lip quivered. Really though, it was a laughable situation. There Eve (I will continue to call her that, if you don’t mind) and I were, naked and obviously freshly fucked, when Andy asked for Eve’s autograph.

“I’m sorry, Davy,” she whimpered and turned to leave. I grabbed her ankle. “Come back here,” I said, pulling her down beside me. Andy looked as guilty as a puppy caught pooping on the carpet. When Eve finally controlled her laughter, she was very nice to Andy, and signed the autograph she requested.

“Who is she?” Eve asked. “Andrea Matthews,” I answered.

“No. I mean, what is she to you?”

Andy’s eyes were boring into me as I thought. It was a good question. What was Andy to me? She was my kitten, but I could hardly explain to someone that meant a chemically programmed sex slave. She was my roommate, but that sounded like we were assigned the same room by some liberal college somewhere. Friend? She was more than that. Lover? Yes. Concubine? I am not a king. Personal slut? Andy was not at all slutty unless I told her to be.

I knew Andy remembered my proposal of marriage on the streets of San Francisco when a movie star and I got in a bidding war for her services as she game-played as a hooker. Fianc, then? Andy had told me she did not need a piece of paper to belong to me, that the proposal was enough for her. Sweetheart? That is what she called me. It was a nice, old-fashioned word.

“Sweetheart,” I said. Andy liked that. I could tell by her smile.

“Andy, do you mind your sweetheart having sex with another woman?” Eve asked.

“Of course not. I understand a man needs many women while a woman is most happy with just one man. A good woman, like me, helps her man by encouraging him to have sex with other women and finding them for him. Don’t you do that for your man?”

If there were any question Andy had been programmed, that statement alone should vanquish it. At first, Eve thought Andy was putting her on, but, as they talked, Eve realized Andy was sincere. Still, she decided to put it to the test.

“So, Andy, if Dave and I were to have sex right in front of you, you would not mind?”

“Not in the least. In fact, I would like to join in, if you don’t mind.”

That is how Eve, Andy and I ended up naked in the big bed, doing wonderful things to each other. Picture Eve. That should be easy since everyone has seen her in a skimpy red swim suit. Picture Andy. That should be easy, too. Envision what each of them looks like. Then, see them together on the bed, naked, nipples touching as they gently caress each other. Picture yourself squeezing between them to everyone’s delight and the two of them focusing all that girl power on you. Nice picture, isn’t it?

I think Eve was surprised when Andy decided to take my cum from her pussy, and more surprised when she orgasmed from it. I was not at all surprised by Andy’s actions or Eve’s response. She was a sexual women being pleasured by a sexual woman.

Before she left, Eve offered to get Andy a screen test for Baywatch, since Andy had already passed the most important test for that organization, which is a body to die for. Truthfully, Andy was better looking than any of them. I realized it was the second time someone in show business had offered Andy a start.

The three of us went back out into the beautiful, sunshiny day. I followed behind them about five paces just to watch the crowd reaction. The Pope and the President together would not have turned more heads. I had beeped Mary so I knew she and Eve’s escort were at The Left Bank, nibbling hor d’oeuvres and sipping wine. We joined them there. I could tell from Eve’s conversation the whole time with me was wiped from her conscious mind. We said our goodbyes, leaving Eve to explain to her escort why she was too tired to do anything else that evening.

“Well? How was she?” Mary asked.

“Absolutely fantastic. Almost as good as you.” Andy cleared her throat. “Or, Andy,” I added. She beamed.

“Ready for another one?”

“What do you mean?”

“I saw (she named the star of another series). She is a kitten, too.”

What the hell. A guy has to do what a guy has to do. Later, after it was all over, I must say that one did not compare to Eve or to my kittens. Still, she wasn’t bad.

A blizzard rolled in while I was enjoying myself with the other star. By the time it was over during the night, we would get twenty-one inches of new snow. The kittens and I hit a steak house, ordered ribeyes medium rare with potatoes and merlot. After dinner, we trudged back to the house. Through the blowing snow, I could see a strange car parked in the driveway. As we got closer, the car doors swung open.

It was my Dad, Mom and my three sisters.

“Surprise! Merry Christmas!” they yelled. Damn, it was good to see them. This Christmas was not going to be the first time I was away from them after all. After hugging and laughing our greetings, we unloaded all their belongings, including a pile of presents, and went back to the steak house since they had not eaten.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.