My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 20: A New Kitten

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20: A New Kitten - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

I awakened at the bottom of a human pile. Andy was crushed against one side, her mass of blonde hair over my face inhibiting my breathing, her head over my arm. Tinker Bell was jammed against me on the other side. Sometime in the night, Mary had rolled over Tink and me, crushing Tink into the bed, placing her head next to mine on the pillow. Mary’s fingers were wrapped around my cock. As I tried to disengage us, I got moans and mumbled complaints as they struggled to move in their sleepy conditions. Tink was grumbling she was paralyzed, but I knew Mary’s weight had made her lower body become numb and she would be fine in a few minutes. Finally, I got out of bed.

When I returned from the bathroom, Tink and Mary were gone. I heard china rattling in the kitchen and hoped coffee was on its way. Andy was now on her back, arms and legs splayed in a spread-eagle. I crawled between her legs, laying prone with my head in her crotch.

Gently, I began to lap her pussy with my tongue, letting it touch her clit on each stroke. I heard a tiny moan. I felt her legs twitch. Her delicious, sweet, hairless pussy gave off that musk smell. I slipped my arms under her legs and moved up the bed, bringing her legs up and open, trapped against the inside of my elbows. She shivered and her eyes fluttered as she tried to focus.

“Oh, Davy,” she whispered as her hands found my cock and guided me to her pussy. I felt her open her lips for me and move her hips to let me slide in. “Quite, little kitten,” I said. She began to purr as I slowly fucked her. I took my time, letting us build together. She was growling and sweaty as her legs tightened when she orgasmed. I let myself join her. She locked her legs around me, not letting me escape as I softened in her with our juices oozing out of her around my cock.

“That was beautiful,” Tink said with a sniffle. She was standing beside the bed watching us. How long she had been there, I did not know. I do know the coffee she brought was perfect drinking temperature.

After a huge, hearty breakfast, Tink offered to teach Andy some new skills on the slopes. They left together, happy and eager to begin their skiing. Mary and I cleaned up, dressed, grabbed our skis and walked to the lifts. We got in line to take the gondola to mid-Vail, which is half way up Vail Mountain and the starting point for all the lifts to the top and the bowls in back.

The ski area was packed with tourists which was to be expected since this was one of the busiest days of the year. Often, Vail residents do not ski when the place is congested but I liked the crowds. They were festive, talking and jostling, as they waited their turn to ride up the mountain to ski.

Then, I saw her.

“You are drooling,” Mary said with a laugh. I felt her finger wipe away the spittle on my chin. I blushed and she giggled, giving me a kiss on the cheek. “What is there about her, Davy? Why does a man who has all the women he wants react to her like that?”

It was a legitimate question. Why does a man who has two very desirable, totally submissive, wild, wonderful, sexual woman programmed for his every need, find and fuck three others yesterday and now drool over another woman, even a woman so well known? I don’t know everything. But, I knew I wanted her.

“Want to meet her?”

“What?”

“Do you want to meet her?”

“Of course.”

“She is a kitten.”

That took a minute to sink in. I was not sure I had heard her correctly.

“What did you say?”

“She is a kitten. They all are.”

“Mary, quit being cryptic. What are you trying to say?” My voice was sharp but my cock was controlling it and he, as always, felt a natural urgency.

“All of the women on her TV show have been programmed by Bert. They are all kittens.”

She had a laughing expression on her face like a mother explaining something humorous to a not-to-bright child.

“Let me ask a question so I am sure I understand what you said. She and all the other women on Baywatch have been programmed to be kittens? All I have to do is ask my questions and she will go to bed with me?”

“Yes.”

“Are you kidding me?”

“No.”

Okay, so I was not sounding too bright but I certainly had not expected this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.