My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 17: Last Day in Aspen

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17: Last Day in Aspen - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

I felt someone shaking me gently. I opened my eyes to see Lisa smiling down at me, dressed in ski shirt and pants with her leather collar on, as always. “Good morning, Davy. Breakfast in fifteen minutes. Here is your coffee,” she said before kissing me. I was spooned with Andy, her delicious ass pressed hard into my crotch. I stretched, bumping her and she stretched, too, rolling to press her breasts into me.

“Morning, sweetheart,” Andy whispered, kissing me on the lips. She struggled up and headed to the bathroom. Julie was asleep on the far side of the bed. I nudged her with my foot. Her eyes popped open as she tried to determine where she was and remember how she got there.

“Davy,” she whispered. “Thanks for being so wonderful. I enjoyed our little game.”

“Ohhhruuhh,” I muttered. Julie was not aware I did not speak in the morning until after my first mug of coffee, except for dire emergencies. I sat on the side of the bed and sipped the first drops of that black, life-giving liquid.

My mind jumped back to last night, to my rape of Julie. She had wanted the rape. It was her fantasy, a game to be played between consenting adults. But, I had responded more violently than I believed possible. The power of control over her, the desire to crush her under my will, had been devilishly strong. The effect I had on Andy and her horrified reaction had snatched me back to reality. I thought about power, its use and mind control, as Julie slipped out of bed and into the bathroom.

In a few moments, when I heard the shower, I stumbled into the bathroom. Andy had enjoyed girl-on-girl sex for some time, but it must have been new to Julie. I could see Julie blush and turn a little as Andy tentatively caressed her nipple. Julie stepped back as Andy moved into her. I watched Andy kiss her, and her hand slip between Julie’s legs before the steam covered the shower glass, hiding the view. I joined them. I mean, I needed a shower anyway. We all were throughly clean when Lisa stuck her head in telling me she had refilled my cup.

Lisa, who you remember was my former girlfriend who was now my slave, was primarily responsible for all the household duties. But, Lisa could not boil water, so Mary, an excellent cook indeed, was teaching Lisa to be a domestic engineer. Mary and Andy were both such positive and happy workers they always helped out, so Lisa did not really have much more than a third of the duty. This morning, Mary and Lisa had hot oatmeal, eggs, ham, toast, fresh fruit, milk and more coffee ready. I was glad Jarred, Julie’s boyfriend, was there. It was nice to have someone at the table who ate more than I did.

We all ate like pigs, then sat in front of the fire, visited and let our food digest. Julie sat by Jarred, holding his hand. Mary curled up next to me. Andy nestled between my legs because she wanted to. Lisa knelt at Mary’s feet because she was Mary’s pet. After an hour or so, the crew was ready for skiing, so everyone dressed and headed out, except for Mary and me.

Sitting next to me on the couch, with her leg drawn under her and her knee against my thigh, Mary rested her hand on mine.

“Andy told me about last night,” she said. “You frightened her.”

I nodded. “It frightened me, too. What do I need to do with Andy to help her get over it?”

“Talk to her. Love on her.”

“Sounds normal to me.”

“It really is, Davy. But, tell her to forget it and she will. That is the programming part.” She went to get us more coffee, sitting again by me when she returned.

“I have a message from Bert for you.” She slipped to her knees, kneeling between my legs. She looked up in my face.

“Wait, Mary. You are not in a trance. Uncle Bert’s messages always come in a trance.”

“Bert gave me some messages to be delivered when I felt it was time. Those messages were given me in bulk. I modify them as I feel appropriate. This is one of those.”

“I did not hit a trigger point requiring you to deliver a message?”

“No. I have some free will, remember?”

“If you are not in a trance and delivering Uncle Bert’s message, why are you kneeling between my legs?”

She blushed, a faint rose color rising across her face. “I like it down here. So, sue me, as Bert would say. Now, be quiet and listen. I am concentrating very hard to make sure I give you those message parts he wished you to have.”

Mary closed her eyes, became very still and started to breathe in that deep, rhythmic motion both she and Andy got when they went into a trance. But, when her eyes opened, they were focused and clear, not the dazed, trance look.

“Davy, it is dad again. This message is only to be delivered if Mary believes you have faced a significant use of power. For some months, you have studied, learned, read, and thought about power, morality and responsibility. My mind control drug gives you great power and, as Lord Acton said, ‘Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.’ Since you are receiving this message and not the other one, you handled it properly. But, listen! That devil dog, lust for power, will come back again to bite you on the ass. Be ready to fight him off!”

“That is the end of Bert’s message, Davy. Any questions about it?”

“No, not about that.”

“What questions then?”

“Andy was afraid of me. Why?”

“You made her afraid by your actions, just as if she were unprogrammed. Remember, Bert told you he had programmed both of us to protect us from you. He really was modifying the programming to reinforce our natural self preservation tendencies even in the face of your authority.”

“Sounds like his words.”

“They are,” she said with a grin. “What else did Andy say?” Mary had a funny, knowing expression. She knew what had been said. She wanted to hear it from me.

“She said she wants to bear my child. Is that the programming?”

“No. That is her feminine nature and her love for you. I want to bear your child, too, Davy. You are a wonderful man.” Her hand was soft on my face.

Sex is not love. Love is not sex. Both are wonderful. Separate, they are unbelievable. Together, they are heaven. I took Mary’s hand, leading her to the bedroom.

“Lay back.” Mary was naked now, her eyes bright, tension in her tone. I lay back. She slipped on top of me, sixty-nine position. Hands on her hips, I guided her pussy to my lips. I heard her moan before her lips wrapped around my cock. Mary had a delicious tasting pussy and, as I told you, eating pussy is like eating food from the gods. She came several times before turning to face me. “Do my ass,” she whispered, kissing me. I happily obliged.

Sometime later, Mary said, “I need to introduce you to someone.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.