My Inheritance
Chapter 15: Learning From Mary

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Learning From Mary - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

Something smooth and damp was rubbing my nose as I slept on my back. I was in that groggy, disoriented state when you first awaken from a deep, sound sleep, not knowing where you are or how you got there. When I tried to shake my head, I could not. Something was on each side of it, trapping me. My eyes popped open to see a hairless pussy close up. As my eyes focused, they traveled up the smooth, tight muscles of a female stomach past large, firm breasts with erect nipples to rest on a devilish grin below bright blue eyes.

“Good morning, sweetheart. Are you ready to get up?” Andy said impishly. She wiggled backward, dragging her pussy from my mouth down my body, tantalizing me all the way until it rested on my soft cock, where it gently rocked. She kissed me hungrily, her breasts caressing my chest.

I smelled hot, fresh brewed coffee which is an addiction my father (Charles, not Bert) gave to me many years ago at home, where we all started our day that way. As Andy helped me sit up, Lisa knelt beside me. “Good morning, Davy,” she said, kissing me before handing me the mug. She licked her lips after tasting Andy on my mouth and her eyes flicked to Andy, who winked at her.

As I sipped the coffee, they both started talking at once. Not nagging, talking in an excited chatter about what we were going to do today. Can we ski? Can we shop? That sort of thing. They were happy and delightful, like two morning song birds serenading me.

When Mary called us to breakfast, I wrapped the mink rug around me like a king with his royal robes before I lumbered into the breakfast room. The waffles were steaming hot, the bacon crisp, the maple syrup thick and sweet. I ate like a horse. Sex and high altitude both make me hungry. Living in Aspen with three wild women made me ravenous.

We were in Aspen to complete part of the assignment from Uncle Bert, which was to seduce and fuck ten women. Andy and Lisa were haranguing me, begging and cajoling to let them go skiing. I wanted them out of the way so I could address my assignment, so I agreed to their great joy.

Ski clothes, like all clothes for women, come in various kinds, styles and materials. What Andy and Lisa wore were matching one piece jump suits in skin tight lyrca spandex emphasizing their legs and asses. The jump suit front ended under the breasts and straps from the front over the shoulders pushed the breasts in. They looked like wet dreams clomping towards the lifts. Mary was leaning against me, her arm around my waist. I held Mary’s hand as we walked back inside.

“You know what my assignment is?” I was standing in the kitchen, munching an apple as she puttered.

“Yes. Ten women, three ways, photographed or into B&D.”

“Mary, do you think swapping qualifies as a way to seduce women?”

“Of course.” She gave me a slutty grin as she thrust one hip out. “Going to use me as trade bait?”

“Would you like that?”

“Whatever you want is fine with me, Davy. You know that.”

“Is that programming or your free choice?”

She smiled softly. “Both. Before I met Bert, I would fuck anyone I wanted anytime I wanted and I wanted a lot. Bert controlled who I fucked, but let me enjoy a lot. Funny though. After I met him, I was happy fucking only him. Now, I am happy with you.”

“How about Andy?”

“She is strongly programmed to be only for you. I...” She flinched, eyes wide and startled, as if she had received a electrical shock. She stood without speaking, staring at me.

“Conflict between programming and your will?” She said nothing and her expression did not change. I was sure Uncle Bert had programmed her to not reveal some information and to keep other information secret until some trigger point was achieved. A good part of my frustration was not knowing all I wanted to know. I decided to try a direct order.

“I order you to answer my question completely.”

Her eyes blinked rapidly and her body relaxed. She gave me a wan little smile.

“Yes. I am in conflict.”

“How?”

“Bert left me with free will. Some free will, anyway. He programmed me over fifty times, adjusting the relationships in my mind.” She put down the dish cloth, walked to me and took my hands in hers.

“I am a mother, Andy’s mother. Bert wanted to take that away from me. He was afraid my maternal instincts would override my programming. I begged him to let me be Andy’s mother, to enjoy those special feelings a mother has for a daughter. He told me he left those feelings in me.”

“Mary, I order you to always tell me what you, as her mother, believe best for Andy.” Tears formed in her eyes, with one large drop escaping to run down her lovely cheek.

“Thank you, Davy. I appreciate that more than you will ever know.” She raised up on tip toes to gentle kiss me on the lips.

“I would like to see her be only for you, Davy. That is what is best for her. Her programming is too strong, particularly since it reinforces her own nature. Having someone else would devastate her even more than an unprogrammed woman.”

“That makes sense. I thought Andy was programmed that way. But, Mary, I am surprised by the way you feel. I never thought of you as a mother, I guess. And, I am surprised Uncle Bert programmed you the way he did. Why did he leave you with these incongruities?”

“I asked him to leave that one. Others he left for his own purposes. When he found a woman he wanted to program, he gave them the potion without them knowing it. All but me. By accident, I found out he was programming women. When I asked him if he had programmed me, he told me he had not, but that he planned to do it. I loved him, Davy. I gave him permission. I willingly let him program me, control me.”

“It is not programming then.”

“Yes, it is. Before, I would do anything he asked because I loved him and wanted to please him. It became programming when I drank the chemical. Now, I cannot change.”

“Was Andy’s programming the same?”

“No. She was programmed without her knowledge to belong to you only. Well, to you and Bert, but he is dead, so it is just you now.”

“The others?”

“Very simply, actually. He would tell them they would be totally obedient, totally uninhibited sexually and have an uncontrollable desire to please him. They were also programmed to respond the same way to you. And, their programming is designed so the power to control them is transferrable to others, men and women.”

“Interesting. You mean I can tell one of these women she belongs to another man and she was accept it?”

“Yes, if she has been programmed.”

“How do I tell her?”

“I cannot reveal that now. It will be sometime later.”

“Will you point out women to me that are programmed?”

“Yes.” She gave me a wicked grin and leaned against me. “Not one of them will fuck you as well as I do, but, if you want variety...”

“Oh, think you are the best?”

“Let me show you.”

As we walked to the bedroom, my mind was reeling over what she had said. We humans are such complex creatures. She confirmed the 3,000 kittens out there, who would spread their legs on command, had received relatively simple instructions when they were programmed. But, Mary’s programming was obviously quite complex. If nothing else, the complexity revealed how much Uncle Bert really cared for her because it would have been so much easier to have made her a robot.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.