My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 14: A Quiet Day

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: A Quiet Day - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

We were in Aspen with Christmas less than two weeks away. It was the first time I had been in the Aspen house since I inherited it from Uncle Bert except for the brief time I spent looking for the love letters. Remember, the nun in Santa Fe told me about them. Those letters were a clue to the formula that was my treasure hunt.

Wanting to get Andy and Lisa out of the way so I could be alone with Mary, I sent them to Vail to retrieve some things from my house there. While they were gone, Mary had given me another message from Uncle Bert about the programming. It was an confounding message, leaving more questions than it answered, particularly as to Mary’s use of her free will in conjunction with her programming.

Going into a trance drains my kittens. After giving me the message, Mary had taken her post trance nap. An hour or so later, I was sitting in my easy chair thinking about the programming when I heard soft footsteps behind me. Her hands were on my shoulders, then slipped to cover my eyes.

“Guess who it is and win the fucking of a lifetime,” she whispered in my ear.

“Joan of Arc?”

“Close enough,” she murmured as she sat across my lap. She was naked which is a treat in and of itself. She put her arms around my neck. I could see the warm, loving smile in her eyes before she kissed me.

Have I said enough about kissing, about touching, feeling, caressing, tantalizing, cuddling, fondling, embracing? Probably not. It is hard (no pun intended) to say too much about the feelings a man and woman get from the loving fellowship of libidos. Mary was a wonderful, delicious woman, soft where she should be soft, but with a thick torso from years of physical exercise, a strength surprisingly great yet feminine, a feel devine. I was enjoying just enjoying her, with no time requirement. Her hands were gentle as she began to unbutton my shirt, never letting her lips leave mine. My hands were roaming over her, feeling every inch they could. Delightful!

We stood to get my shirt off, continuing to hold each other and kiss as she unfastened my belt. My hands slipped down her back to cup the cheeks of her ass. My finger tips slipped in the crack between her cheeks to pull her to me. She gave me a tiny smile before slipping to her knees to pull down my boxers. I felt her mouth warm around my cock. “Let’s go to the bedroom,” I said.

It had been a month since I had Mary. That was too long. Sometimes sex is wild, sometimes gentle. So far it has never been boring, as some have said it is. Today, we were lazy and soft. We fucked and slept the day away, leaving the bed only when necessary. The relaxation and stimulation was increditable. We were there when Andy and Lisa returned. I felt their presence at the door.

“See, Lisa. I knew they were getting rid of us so they could fuck,” I heard Andy say. Andy was only partly right. I really wanted to talk to Mary more about her programming, but she was so soft, so warm, so ... oh, hell, you understand.

Man cannot live by nookie alone. Mary was a superb cook. She was teaching Andy and Lisa, cooking a marvelous dinner using the shrimp and crab Andy had bought at the fish market on her way home. After dinner, we went into the living room where I had built a big fire in the fireplace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.