My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 11: Lisa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Lisa - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

Andy and I, as part of our training mandated by Uncle Bert and given by Madame Delilah who ran the best call girl service in the country, had been playing whore-john on the streets of San Francisco. Andy was dressed like a street whore, not a classy call girl which is training we did with Rebecca, but a cheap whore: tank top, super high heels, super short skirt, way too much makeup, and chewing gum popping like machine gun fire.

When she was propositioned by a movie star (no, I will not reveal his name), the star and I got in a bidding war for Andy’s services. There was never any doubt she would leave with me but my final bid was a proposal of marriage. Andy leaped on me, burying me in kisses, rubbing that wonderful body against me.

Since she was already my programmed and fully compliant sex kitten (remember, we do not call them slaves), why, you may ask, did I propose? I must admit I got caught up in the moment, in the game we were playing and the bidding war. But, it was not really that. Uncle Bert had programmed me to always think clearly, logically and deeply. I really thought about it, about Andy and having her forever.

Once again, my lack of understanding as to how the programming worked impacted my actions. I wanted 100% of Andy, all of her, not just the ninety-eight or ninety-nine per cent covered by Uncle Bert’s programming. He had said that her natural tendencies of a woman to love a man had been directed at me. I wished to insure that direction never changed. And, I am sad to admit, I am still something of a romantic. So, sue me, as Uncle Bert would say.

There I was, kissing Andy for all I worth in the middle of the street. As I looked around, the nearest place with beds was a seedy hotel where the real street whores took their johns. We ran to it.

This place looked like a set out of a bad B-grade Hollywood movie. The term flop house would be generous. We stepped over a wino passed out in the doorway to enter a shabby hallway with a single light bulb dangling from a broken fixture. Andy had a death grip on my hand and her eyes were alive with fun and desire. The desk clerk, who may have been a throw back to the Neanderthal age, eyed us suspiciously before giving me the key. Reluctantly, he gave me one clean sheet when I demanded it.

“Ready?” I said to Andy.

“No pay, no play, buster,” she replied, holding out her hand, a slutty grin on her face. I gave her my Visa Gold and dragged her towards the stairs.

As we walked down the hall to our room, we could hear the moans of sex coming from the rooms we passed. The place reeked of sex and decay. The room itself contained one bed and one chair. I threw the clean sheet on the bed as Andy stripped. We could hear a couple in the next room going at it, their bed squeaking, the woman moaning as she acted out her part.

I commanded myself to stay hard and not ejaculate as I knee walked between her open and raised legs.

As you remember, Andy is a screamer. Uncle Bert had not programmed that. In fact, he had given her specific commands which kept her quiet when she was orgasming since Andy’s screams could take the paint off the walls. I gave her no command of silence. In fact, I said, “Now, my sweet little whore, I want to hear you scream.”

She laughed as she wrapped those delightful legs around me and pulled me into her.

“I don’t think I can even sit up,” Andy moaned. She was exhausted as was I. We were drenched in our own sweat, smelled of sex and had fucked ourselves to the edge of unconsciousness. We struggled to our feet and dressed. As she started to put on her panties, I stopped her, extending my hand for her to give me the panties. She turned a beet red.

“Davy, I am full of your spunk. It will run down my leg. Anyway, this skirt is so short ... You want me that way, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Okay. For you.”

Shyly, she handed me her panties. I stuck them in my pocket so the end was hanging out and visible. As we left the room, the place was deathly quiet. The lobby, empty when we arrived, was full. As Andy walked in, people started to applaud. “Never heard a woman scream like before,” one hooker said. Andy had screamed like a banshee. Everyone is the place knew she had been fucked. Now, they watched in awe of her sexuality when we left. I could see Rebecca’s effect in Andy. She walked like a queen going towards her throne.

Our two weeks in San Francisco was over and it had been almost six months since Uncle Bert died. It was getting near Christmas. I called my bank, transferred money to San Francisco and bought a new Jaguar convertible. I was going to like being rich. The Jag had a powerful eight cylinders and was a pleasure to drive.

Andy and I took a leisurely drive down the Pacific Coast Highway to LA., stopping at all the romantic places to romance. Having a loving, happy woman on his arm is the greatest pleasure a man can have in life. Andy was all I, or any man, could ever want. That knowledge made me reconsider the whole damn treasure hunt, but, only for a moment.

Andy had never seen the sights - Pebble Beach, Monterey, Big Sur, Morro Bay. - so she marveled at what I have always believed is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

When we arrived in LA, my parents were glad to see us. I knew immediately my relationship with them had changed forever. It was very strange at first visiting with Charles, the man I thought was my father but I now knew not to be my biological father although he had raised me as his son. Too complex. I just continued calling him Dad. And Mom. I still could not imagine her naked and hot under Uncle Bert. I wished my sisters were in town. Since hearing Uncle Bert had fucked all three of them, I knew I would see them in a new way, too.

Mom knew Andy was my special woman, but, after dinner that first night, she said, “Lisa called. She would like to see you.” Andy showed no response but she had been programmed not to be jealous.

“Lisa? What did she say?” I asked innocently.

“She said she missed you and wanted to see you,” Mom replied.

When Mom left to go in the kitchen, Andy knelt between my legs. “Who is Lisa, sweetheart?” she asked.

“I thought you were not jealous, Andy. What’s up?”

“Davy, I am not jealous. But, I do love you and I do not want to be left for another woman.”

I kissed her full lips. “I will never leave you. Whether I marry you or not, you will be woman number one in my life.” She smiled, genuinely happy.

“That is all I need,” she whispered as she kissed me hotly. She sat back, butt to heels and gazed up at me.

“I know you will have sex with any other woman any time you want. I will never be jealous. In fact, I will help seduce them, or I will participate or watch. I know men need many woman while a woman can be happy with just one man. I understand the difference between men and women,” she said smugly, thinking it was all her idea.

I just smiled, wondering what her reaction would have been if Uncle Bert had not programmed her. My guess was she would have scratched my eyes out by now, if she was that gentle.

“I’ll get it,” Mother yelled, going to the door.

In a flash, Lisa was in the room. She froze and stared at the beautiful blonde kneeling between my legs.

“Hi, Lisa,” I said, rising to greet her. I leaned to give her a kiss on the cheek. She grabbed my head and kissed me hard on the mouth but I could tell she was angry But, then, Lisa had always had a tendency to be a bitch which is why I dropped her.

“Hello, David,” she said with a cloying sweetness. “Who is this?”

I introduced the two ladies. They were opposites in many ways. Andy was blonde, blue eyed, hourglass figure, sweet, subservient, with a warm bubbling personality. Lisa had cold black hair, emerald eyes, with a slim, muscular athlete’s body. She was bitchy, controlling and warm as a dead snake. They were both female, beautiful and intelligent. There were no other commonalties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.