My Inheritance
Chapter 9: Bound to Be Good

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Bound to Be Good - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

Thanks to my Uncle Bert, who was intent on teaching me even from the grave, there I was, hanging by my wrists, naked as the day I was borne, with a six nine Amazon in a black cat suit holding a whip and standing over me like an avenging Satan. I knew she was programmed by Uncle Bert to make me submit and that my control over her would not work during my training. He wanted me to learn the pleasure of submission.

Was I frightened? Bet your sweet ass I was!

“Here, little wimp. Suck on this!” she commanded, sticking the whip handle in my mouth cross ways, like a dog with a bone. I watched the magnificent sway of her ass as she walked from the room, leaving me there alone.

I quickly learned one cannot swallow properly with a heavy whip handle in one’s mouth. The saliva started dripping down my chin in sticky ropes. I could feel the tension in my calves from being forced on remain on tip toes. I am sure Diana wanted the tension to build in me, for the fear to grow like a fungus in a dead log, until I was quaking just from the thought of her and her not-so-tender intentions.

What did FDR say? “We have nothing to fear but fear itself.” As I looked around, the fear fell away, leaving me wondering about other things. I wondered if any of Diana’s staff was programmed like she was, and, how, exactly, her programming interfaced with mine. I was thinking about Andy’s programming, concerned as to her reactions and about what the mistress was doing right now to my beloved sex goddess. I must admit I created a few lovely fantasy pictures of Andy as I hung there.

I did not realize Diana had returned until she yanked the whip from my mouth. She was watching me intently as she laid the first lash across my stomach. It stung but did not really hurt. In fact, it felt good in some ways as blood rushed through me and the skin got hot. It itched and tingled.

Why good feelings outweighed the bad, I learned in Whips 101 several days later. Whips 101 was followed by all the other courses, Clamps 201, Dildos 201 and 202, etc., required to earn a D.D. degree: Doctor of Dominance, Professor of Pleasure and Pain.

Good morning. Dr. Dave, at your service. Pull off your panties and get on the examination table. The doctor is in ... and out ... and in...

Diana was behind me now. The whip came across my ass and upper thighs, stinging. I squirmed. More than anything, it was an itch I could not scratch. She continued tantalizing me. I felt the heat and the tingling but it was doing nothing for me sexually. Diana removed the leather g-string, staring into my eyes as she massaged my cock.

“I know you can control yourself. You are suppose to be natural,” she said, noting my cock was as soft as a baby’s ass. “I am being natural. This is not it for me,” I replied. She gave me a grin, walked away and returned with a riding crop.

“Let’s try something else,” she said evilly. “Let’s not.” She did not listen to me.

She only hit me six times with the riding crop over the next half hour or so. Diana used the crop to reinforce her hands and the mental images she built as she squeezed, podded and poked me. Like I said, it was not my bag. Finally, she realized that.

“I am through, Davy,” she said as she removed the chains from my wrists. My arms began to throb as I shook them to return circulation. I put on the robe she gave me.

“Would you like some tea?” she asked in her crisp British accent. I accompanied her to a small, pretty room done in soft pastels and a far cry from the black of her dungeon. She removed her mask to reveal a pretty and surprisingly sweet face. We drank tea and ate finger sandwiches as we talked about domination.

Since Andy and I had been separated when training began, I asked about her.

“Let’s go see her, shall we?” I said I would like that. “Control yourself,” Diana said. “Don’t over react.”

When she opened the door, I heard Andy’s voice, “God NOOO! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME!”

I ran through the curtains into the room. Andy, my beautiful beloved, was naked and restrained by her wrists and ankles. Her feet were in something that looked like an alpine ski boot, holding her foot in place against a board (like a ski). The device could be adjusted by the dominatrix so the width between Andy’s legs could be varied. Her wrists were secured in leather and chained to the ceiling. She was squirming, screaming, her eyes wide and frightened, her face red. She was twisting and turning, trying to get down. She collapsed in her bondage and began to sob.

Damn, she looked good and my prick was stone in an instant. Should I describe Andy to you ... again? I really never get tired of that, you know. She is the most beautiful and sensual woman I have ever known, with a 35D -23 -36 figure that Jenny McCarthy would die for. She has a wild, sensual face with huge blue eyes, full lips like Kim Basinger, and long blonde hair. She is my wet dream. And, as she hung in bondage, she was so desirable I thought my cock would explode.

I felt Diana touch the end of my throbbing cock. She whispered, “See. You are dominant. Walk up to Andy. Ask her what she wants.”

“Andy. Andy! What do you want?”

“Davy? DAVY! HELP ME! THEY WON’T LET ME CUM! PLEASE! Davy, get the whip. Hit me across the thighs, high up, near my pussy. Please, Davy. I NEED TO CUM SO BADLY!”

She was sobbing again. I stroked her magnificent breasts, feeling the nipples huge and hard between my fingers. She moaned from deep in her gut as her hot eyes burned into me.

The dominatrix working with Andy approached, whip in her hand. She flicked the whip across her thighs and lower belly. I could see red marks rising but, by then, I knew she was not in a lot of pain. I mean that I had just been hit harder than that. Again and again, the whip flicked as Andy groaned in exquisite agony.

“YES! THANK YOU, MISTRESS! YES! YESSSSSSS, OH GOD. YES. WHIP ME. WHIP ME. I’M CUMMMMMMINNGGGGGGG.”

Her pussy started pumping lubrication. You could literally see it spurt. Her back was arched as far as it would go, her arms hard behind her, her head back, tits pointed upward. She screamed again like a demon from hell and passed out. The staff quickly got her down.

“Fabulous reaction, David. Just wonderful. It is uncommon for anyone to be able to orgasm that strongly. I bet she is a wonderful partner,” Diana said.

“Wonderful,” I agreed, still dazed by her performance.

“Well,” Diana said, “since you are obviously dominant and she is obviously submissive, we should be able to provide the two of you with enough information and skills for a lifetime of loving. Shall we go see her?”

Andy was still out, laying on a bed as I sat by her. Finally, her eyes fluttered.

“Oh, Davy, I loved it,” she mumbled.

I wish everyone who likes B&D, everyone who likes sex, could take Mistress Diana’s training. The purpose of B&D, like the purpose of all sex, is to provide each party with strong, deep and real physical, emotional and psychological releases of great intensity.

Diana taught us some people really get off on pain. It was quickly clear Andy and I were not those people. But, Andy did get off on submitting to me, surrendering herself to her man, feeling helpless and controlled. Allowing her man to dominate allowed her to fully release. As Diana said, Andy fully released any way, so we were talking about degrees of intensity.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.