My Inheritance
Chapter 6: Two Road Trips and A Funeral

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Two Road Trips and A Funeral - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

Uncle Bert’s funeral was that day. We all attended, of course, as did his huge family and many others I had never met. Uncle Bert was well loved. I was surprised how many women were there without a male escort. A lot had wedding rings. I know it was a sad occasion being a funeral and all, but, I know Uncle Bert. He would have gotten a kick out of my erection from thinking about his funeral goers.

My family all liked Mary and Andy. My parents were surprised when I told them Andy was my girlfriend but they did not ask too many questions. After the funeral, we went to the lawyers for the reading of the will. All Uncle Bert’s siblings were pleased with what he left them. Mary and Andy acted as if could not care less although they received a million dollars each. We all had a lovely visit before the family went their separate ways. Mom and Ddad were the last to leave. I told them I was moving to Colorado to live in Uncle Bert’s place and I would go to graduate school if I could. They seemed OK with that.

I spent the next two days with Mary and Andy, learning all I needed to about them. And, I had time to go through Uncle Bert’s things.

“Why did you live over here and Uncle Bert at his place?” I asked.

Mary said, without emotion, “We were not his only girl friends, David.”

“There were others?”

“Oh, yes. Many over the years. About three thousand, I think but Bert kept his own counsel on that.” Again, my mind reeled at the thought of three thousand like these two. Uncle Bert must have been a stud of the first order.

“Did you have other men?” She smiled softly.

“Bert loved orgies, swapping, threesomes, foursomes, anything involving sex. I was his party girl and we would party hardy.” She got a far away look in her eye.

“What are you thinking?” I asked.

“A few times Bert thought he was not enough for me, that I needed more. That was not true, but, when he made his mind up ... So, twice he arranged for me to be gang fucked. You know, ten or twelve guys at a time.”

“Did you like that?”

“Bittersweet. I loved all the fucking but I was hurt because Bert felt he was not enough for me.”

“You really loved him, didn’t you, Mary?”

She smiled wanly. “More than you will ever know. More than he ever knew.”

“And, Andy?”

“No one has touched her except Bert. He really hoped you and she would ... well, become special friends.”

“I think I would like that, too, Mary,” I said. I heard a soft sob behind me. Andy had been listening. She curled up in my arms, sweet and warm, loving and caring.

“I want to sell this house and all of us move in to the other one,” I said.

Mary had a funny expression. “No. We need to keep this one for a year.” I wondered if Uncle Bert had programmed that response.

For the next two weeks, I went through everything I could find at Uncle Bert’s house. I knew he liked cubbyholes, little, tight places to hide things. Where he hid the vial reaffirmed that. I went over that place from top to bottom. I found some information on many areas of research but not what I expected to find. Most of the hiding places were bare.

I got much closer to Mary and Andy during that time. Andy had been programmed to be my slave Uncle Bert had said. But he also said her natural proclivity as a woman to love a man was directed at me. During this period, I could see her natural side opening up to me, becoming closer. I knew I was falling for her. She fell for me the minute she saw me thanks to Uncle Bert. I really liked Mary, too. I could see why see was his favorite woman. She was something special.

I was sitting on the porch enjoying the fine, warmer weather. Uncle Bert had been dead seventeen days now. I heard a car approaching and called Mary to come outside. It was two men, Ernie and Jeff. Mary introduced us, saying they ran the local hardware store.

“Come go to Golden with us. We need to go to the bank.”

“Before you go, David, I have an envelope for you,” Mary said.

The envelope contained a safe deposit box key. As I rode the conversation with Jeff and Ernie was almost non existent. When we arrived at the Bank in Golden, the woman guarding the safe deposit cages let us in. The box was in their name but my key worked the lock. They sat in the corner as I opened it.

The safe deposit box contained a list of chemicals, some of which were ordinary and some very esoteric. It has small notebook of Bert’s research. The notebook was marked volume one of ten. There was a note from Uncle Bert, who, of course, was actually my father.

“Davy, you need to study the notebook. Then, go to Our Lady of Guadalupe Church in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Ask for Father Jesus O’Brian. Tell him you are Davy Wilson and show him your rose tattoo. This bank box is secure and you may reuse it at any time. Just tell Jeff or Ernie you need to go to the bank.”

I left the chemical list and the note but took the first notebook volume with me. Jeff and Ernie came alive after they heard the door click. The ride home was no conversation but I read. I took a day or two to read the notebook. I made cash and credit card arrangements. When you have $20 million, the card companies stand in line to issue you credit cards.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.