My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 5: Hide ‘N Seek and Other Games

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Hide ‘N Seek and Other Games - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

After we arrived at Uncle Bert’s house, Andy played back his message perfectly. I decided to take his advise and have Andy program me with the last remaining hypnotic drug potion in existence, just as Uncle Bert had suggested I do.

I said, “Andy, please teach me Yiddish.”

“What are you talking about?” she said.

“Good,” I thought. I had intentionally misstated the command wording Uncle Bert gave me. She had no idea what I was talking about.

“Andy, please help me learn Yiddish.” Her eyes blanked. She started out the door with me following close behind.

Uncle Bert’s house was on fifty acres of land with the house Andy and Mary lived in on an acre carved out of Uncle Bert’s and relatively nearby. Like a bloodhound on the scent, Andy went to an old tree I would never have noticed. She carefully pulled back some bark to reveal a hole. From the hole, she plucked a vial. She led me back to my house, pushed me in a chair and went to the kitchen. She came back in a minute with a soda.

“Drink,” she commanded. I pushed the button on my digital watch to start the stop watch portion. “Drink,” she said again. I looked at her blank expression as I drank. Then, she said, “OK. I am finished.”

I pushed my stop watch again. Five minutes had elapsed. “No way!” I thought, but it showed five minutes. Obviously, the recipient of the drug felt no ill effects or had no knowledge of taking it. Only the passage of time when the suggestions were implanted would let the person know they had been unconscious.

“Did you do it, Andy?”

“Do what?” she asked. Of course, she had no recollection of the incident at all. There was only one sure way to test if I had been programmed as Uncle Bert suggested. Since the programming improved certain mental capabilities and gave me sexual control, I needed to try one of them out to see if I was programmed.

“Andy?”

“Yes, Davy?”

“Let’s go fuck!”

“Fabulous idea!” she exclaimed heading for the bedroom.

I know I have said this before, but, believe me, it is worth saying again. Andy looked like every man’s idea of a sex goddess. Just looking at her, naked, that sexy grin on her face, made me quiver like a wet dog. After I undressed and lay down, she rolled on top of me. I would have expected a programmed woman to be like a robot, emotionless, mechanical. But, her beautiful, blue eyes were alive with mischief and desire as she lay on top of me. We kissed for a while. I could not get over either the magnificence of her body or the positive attitude.

“Sixty-nine.” I whispered in her ear. Quick as a flash, her pussy was in my face and her warm mouth engulfed me. What a sweet, good smelling and tasting, devine, wetness engulfed my hungry mouth. And, she labored eagerly at my cock.

“Sweetheart. Is something wrong?” she asked with a worried tone. I was not hard. Yesterday, she smiled at me and I was hard. Now, after her mouth was on my cock for five minutes, I was still soft. Immediately, I was worried something had gone wrong with my programming. I thought about what Uncle Bert, through Andy, had said. It depended on where you put the comma.

I thought, “Get hard!”

“Wow! That is nice,” she mumbled as she sucked me in again. Yes, it was nice. Nice and hard.

I could feel Andy’s perfect, shapely legs around my head start to tense and relax, then tense. I knew she was near orgasm. I hit her clit with my tongue like a machine gun. She began to whimper around the cock in her mouth. I felt cool air as she pulled her mouth away.

She screamed, “YOU PUSSY EATING, MOTHER FUCKING, BIG COCKED STUD! JAM YOUR TONGUE IN MY SWOLLEN TWAT, YOU SONOFABITCH. OH, SWEET JESUS, LET ME HAVE IT!!!”

I had forgotten to program Andy not to scream as she orgasmed. It was too late now. She could only be programmed if my cock was in her. My tongue was not good enough. She slammed her ass back into my face, driving the tip of my nose into her back hole and almost breaking my jaw as she ground her pussy into my mouth.

“SUCK ME!! SUCK ME!! I’M CUMMMMMINGGGGG!!!”

She rocked back and forth. She collapsed inertly as I struggled to lift her ass off my face so I could breathe. I could hear the news break now.

“Channel two has learned David Wilson, the rich, young heir, was suffocated while eating his girlfriend’s pussy, unable to breathe because his nose was up her ass hole. Film at eleven.”

When she revived, she said, “Your turn!”

“No. I want to wait.”

“You are just like your uncle. He would last all day and night but when he did cum, it was a load. OK. Your decision.” She turned around and slipped me into her wet slew. Andy fucked me until she collapsed. She was on her back, totally covered in sweat, gasping for air. Her face was flushed; her pussy and thighs were covered in her own juices. Her eyes were wild. She started to cry, sobbing hysterically.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.