Love Potion III - Cover

Love Potion III

by Baron Darkside

Copyright© 1999 by Baron Darkside

Incest Sex Story: She gets the potion to put some zest into her love life, but her husband doesn't show up, but her son is there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Emily, Audrey's neighbor blabs out the story of how she had used a love potion on her husband the previous night. While Audrey scoffs at the tale, not believing in the likes of such things as love potions and aphrodisiacs, she wonders if there might really be such a thing. Hearing Emily go on and on about it, Audrey decides to give it a try. It might put a little love life back in her marriage of eighteen years, she thinks. Finding out where to get it, she buys some from a crafty old black woman. Then she sets out to seduce her husband, Henry when he comes home from work. But unknown to her, he calls home to tell her that he has to spend the night in the city wining and dining a client. and won't be home. She isn't there and so he leaves the message with their teenage son, Perry, who is supposed to be spending the night with a friend. Blissfully ignorant, she sets the seduction scheme into motion and awaits the arrival of her husband. Then, when it is too late to stop her wicked plot, she finds herself alone for the night with her teenage son, Perry...


"You sure are acting chipper this morning," Audrey said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"I feel wonderful," chirped Emily, "I feel like a new woman."

"So what brought about this miraculous transformation?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

"You promise not to laugh," Emily giggled, setting her coffee cup down on the table.

"Oh, don't be so secretive about it. It can't be that weird."

"It is."

"Are you going to tell me or not?"

"Only if you promise not to tell anyone else about it."

"Oh, for God's sake, Emily," Audrey groaned, "will you just tell me?"

"Well," Emily said, lowering her voice secretively, "I used a love potion on George last night."

"What?" Audrey choked, spewing coffee out all over the table.

"I used a love potion on George last night," Emily repeated, a little louder this time, "and it worked wonderfully."

"A love potion?" Audrey gave Emily a "you-don't-expect-me-to-really-believe-that" grin as she wiped up the coffee she had just spewed it out all over the table.

"See, I told you that you wouldn't believe me."

"Come on, Emily, this is the nineties. People don't believe in that kind of stuff any more."

"Well, I do. And it works."

"Yeah, right."

"Okay, don't take my word for it. I just made it all up."

"That's what I thought," Audrey grinned smugly.

"Oh, you can be a real pain in the ass, sometimes, Audrey," Emily groaned.

"You mean to tell me that you really expect me to believe that you did use a potion on George?"

"Of course, I do."

"Where in heaven's name did you find anything like that?"

"Loraine's maid. You know the black girl who helps her out around the house a couple of times a week. Well, she, the maid, has this friend who makes the stuff."

"I can't believe this... "

"Well, believe it. I am speaking from experience. It really works."

"You're pulling my leg, aren't you?"

"If you aren't going to take me serious," Emily growled, getting up from the table, "I am just going to leave."

"Oh, okay," Audrey laughed, "sit down. I just have a hard time believing that those kinds of things actually exist."

"Hey, you keep complaining about Henry," Emily grinned lecherously, "why don't you get some and try it on him."

"Right. I wish!"

"Do it," Emily urged her, "then you'll be a believer too."

"I don't know... "

"Oh, come on, fraidy cat."

"How do you get it?"

"Well, it is kind of expensive," Emily grinned, "but worth every penny."

"How much?"

"Fifty dollars for enough for two four doses."

"Wow, that is expensive."

"But that'll buy you four fun filled nights if you just use it on Henry," Emily bubbled, "or two mind-blowing romps if you both take it."

"Huh? Both?"

"Yeah, you can take it too," Emily explained, "I did and WOW! I never felt anything like it. It was like I couldn't get enough, if you know what I mean. "I had to have it all. And I wanted it all night long... "

"I don't know... "

"What have you got to loose?"

Sex had become a little boring between her and Henry, but this seemed to be an outlandish way of spicing it up, she thought to herself. If it even worked...

"Well, if I did want to try it out," Audrey muttered, almost under her breath, "where would I get some?"

"Here, I'll give you the address of the lady," Emily giggled, opening her purse and digging around inside until she came out with a pen and some paper.

"I'll give her a call as soon as I get home to vouch for you," she told Audrey as she scrawled the woman's address down on the paper.

"Here," she beamed, handing the paper to Audrey, "and you'll be thanking me for this. I guarantee it."

"This better not be some elaborate practical joke, Emily Stone," she laughed, folding the paper and stuffing it down inside her brassiere.

"It is no joke, my dear," Emily said seriously, getting to her feet. "You'll see."

Audrey drove down the street of ramshackle shacks looking for the address written on the paper. Finally, she spotted it and stopped. This is silly, she told herself as she reached down and turned the engine off. I should just crank up and leave before I find out that this is some kind of trick...

But curiosity got the best of her and she slipped out of the car. Looking around furtively, she slowly walked up the house that was conspicuously different from its neighbors. It was surrounded by a lush green lawn and a cheerful little white picket fence unlike the dirt and weeds surrounding the other house up and down the street. The house itself sparkled with a new coat of paint unlike the aged and weather worn houses next to it. Whoever lived there seemed to care about appearance, while all the others had given up on such trivialities.

Pushing open the gate, she walked up to the house and tentatively knocked on the door.

As she stood waiting, she noticed that a late model cadillac sat in the driveway next to the house. Whoever lived here was doing pretty well, compared to the other tenants living on the street, she thought to herself.

"Yeah, who is it," came a gravely voice from inside.

"Uh, uh, Audrey Allen," she gulped, feeling her mouth suddenly go dry, "Uh, uh, Emily Stone sent me, uh, over to uh, to buy some, some, uh, potion."

"Well, don't just stand out there on the porch," the voice commanded, "Come inside where I can see you."

Apprehensively, Audrey pushed on the door and watched it slowly open.

Stepping inside, she saw an ancient black woman sitting at a brightly painted table.

"Honey chile," the black woman smiled, "what kind a potion you need?"

"Uh, my friend, my friend, Emily,"' she stammered, "she said, she said I could get some, some love potion from you."

"Chile, what you need with love potion? You a right perty young woman."

Audrey watched the big, fat lady's mouth open and close as she spoke. She had never seen so much gold in one person's mouth in her whole life. There had to be at least fifty thousand dollars of gold crowns inside the woman's mouth.

"Uh, uh, I don't know," she muttered, surprised by the interrogation.

"I guess that everybody gots their reasons," the old woman cackled, slapping herself on the knee. "But if I hads a body and looks like you, I'd have to be beating the bucks off me. I won't be needing no potion."

"I, uh, I'm married," Audrey foolishly tried to explain, "and, it, uh, I'm just looking, uh, looking to put a little fire back in, in, uh, you know."

"Well, you came to the right place," the old charmer said, slowly pushing a fruit jar half full of clear liquid across the table toward her, "cause this stuff will surely do that."

Audrey stared down at the crystal-clear solution sloshing around in the jar, wondering if she really wanted to go through with it or not.

"That'll be fifty-five dollars."

"But, but, Emily said it was fifty dollars," Audrey complained, reaching into her purse.

"Supply and demand, honey," the old, black matriarch sniggered, "supply and demand."

"Oh, okay," Audrey snorted, handing the woman a fifty dollar bill and five ones.

"It better work," she went on, picking up the bottle and twisting the cap to make sure it was on tight before dropping it into her purse.

"It will," the old woman chuckled, giving Audrey another golden smile, "but be very careful of how you use it."

"What do you mean?"

"Once yuh take it, or give it to somebody else, it's gonna work. That's it. Whoever takes it has to make love. There ain't no stopping it once yuh drink it. So make damn sure you ready cause yuh caint be stoppin it once it starts."

"You sure are certain about that?"

"Lady, me been making that stuff for nigh on to fifty years. I knows it works. And I ain't never heard of anybody being able to stop it once they take it."

"How much do you take?" Audrey asked with a timid smile.

"Only use two teaspoons for one dose. Two for the doe and two for the buck. Okay?"

"Uh, two teaspoons for each person."

"Dat's right and it takes bout twenty or thirty minutes to work. Some peoples quicker and some peoples slower. Okay?"

"Uh, okay."

"Dares enough in dare for five doses. I gives my new custmers ana extry dose fer good luck." She cackled fiendishly.

"Uh, Thanks."

"But with my potions," the old crone snickered, throwing her head back and clapping her hands together. "You don't be need any luck cause you got it all inside the bottle."

Wondering what the old witch meant, Audrey hurried down the steps, nearly tripping as she ran to her car. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw the huge black woman standing in the doorway watching her with a lecherous smile on her face. Or was she just imagining it, she wondered as she slipped into her car. Maybe it was just nerves. Funny, she mused, her life was already a little more exciting and she hadn't even taken any of the damned potion...

"Perry, do you think you could spend the night over at Mack's tomorrow night?" Audrey asked her son as he sat down at the table.

"Huh?" he grunted, watching his mother slide a plate of cookies and glass of milk in front of him.

"I would like to spend some time alone with your father tomorrow night," she smiled innocently, "if you wouldn't mind."

"Uh, okay, I guess. I can ask," he grinned at her.

"I would really appreciate it. And don't say anything to your father. I want it to be a surprise."

"What do you have in mind for him?" he snickered.

"How are the cookies?" She asked him, ignoring the innuendo in his remark.

"Great," he laughed, grabbing up the cookies and milk and heading out the door.

"And at your age, Mom," he snipped at her as he ducked out the door, "you ought to be ashamed of yourself."

"You watch your mouth, boy," she bantered back at him. "I'm not too old to paddle you, you know."

"Yeah, yeah, I know... "

Wanting to keep her plan a surprise, Audrey didn't say a word to Henry that night about her purchase. And as usual, by nine-thirty, Henry was fast asleep...

The next afternoon Audrey left the house around two. She had planned to have a leisurely lunch and then stop by Frederick's to buy her 'costume' for the evening's planned festivities. It was three when she finally strolled into Frederick's...

Across town, Perry was just getting home from school...

As Perry set his bookbag down on the table, the phone rang, startling him. Grinning sheepishly, he picked up the receiver.

"Hello, Allen residence."

"Perry. This is your Dad," he heard his father say.

"I sort of figured that it was you by the way your voice sounds," Perry went on sarcastically.

"Smart Ass. Is your mother there?"

"I don't think so," he said, "But let me check."

"MOM," he yelled out, "ARE YOU HOME?"

After several moments of silence, he spoke into the receiver.

"Naw, I don't know where she is."

Perry laughed to himself, remembering that his mother had some big plan for his dad that night and she was probably out getting stuff for their big night.

"Well, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to work late tonight," his father went on. "One of our biggest clients blew into town today and we working up a case for him right now. And after that, he will expect to be wined and dined all night long."

"Mom isn't going to like that," Perry warned his father, trying not to give away her plan.

"Tell her that I'm going to have to spend the night in the city," he said, "but tell her that I will make it up to her tomorrow night. Tell her I'll take her to Galleria's for dinner."

"Okay, but I bet she's going to be mad."

"Nothing I can do about it," his father went on, "so just tell her for me. Okay?"

"Will do."

"I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Okay."

Hanging up the phone, Perry knew his mother was going to be pissed off.

Well, it's a good thing that I am going to spend the night at Mack's, he told himself, because it wouldn't be pleasant around the house with his mother in a foul mood. Glancing down at his watch, he saw that it was a little after three. Maybe he would go ahead and go over to Mack's and they could go play some games or something. That way he wouldn't have to face his mother alone...

Audrey spent almost an hour shopping before she finally made her purchase. Looking down at her watch as she left the store, she saw that she only had an hour and a half before Henry would be arriving home. He was always home by five-thirty. And tonight, she wanted to be ready to surprise him when he walked in the door. Ready to give him the surprise of his life. She could hardly wait as she felt a tickle of excitement run through her pussy...

Getting home, she jumped out of the car and hurried into the house. She only had a little more than an hour to get herself ready. Popping into the shower, she quickly washed and dried off. Scurrying back into the bedroom, she gleefully and opened the box from Frederick's. Standing in front of the mirror, she pulled out a shiny, black satin corset and held it up in front of her. It would be perfect, she thought as she bent over and slowly pulled it up her long, shapely legs. Tugging it up over her tight belly, she yanked it up under her big, round, pendulous breasts. She had chosen this corset because it displayed her breasts perfectly. Her breasts, once pert and proud, had sagged down over the years, but this corset fit up underneath them, making the seem even bigger and rounder than ever. Perfect, because Henry was a big breast man and he would really appreciate what it did for her droopy mammaries. Pulling the thin, black straps up over her shoulders, she turned around to check out the view of her backside where the shiny, black material hugged her buttocks tightly highlighting its round perfection wonderfully. And the sweep of the low, sexy scooped back that swept almost down to the crack in her ass. Very nice, she grinned to herself. Very nice indeed. Turning back around, she reached down to the crotch of the corset. Feeling around for a moment, she found the snap and jerked on it. As she did, the flap covering her womanhood snapped open revealing her glistening pussy in all its glory. She was ready for anything now, she laughed to herself as she refastened it.

Pulling out a lacy black choker, she positioned it around her neck and fastened it. It made her neck seem more slender. Then she walked over to her jewelry box, admiring the way her big, heavy tits bobbled and shook above the contrasting black of the corset as she walked. Lifting out the delicate gold necklace that Henry had given her for their last anniversary, she fastened in around her neck, letting the tiny gold rose dangle down between her breasts. Glancing down at her watch, she saw that it was already five fifteen...

"Man, I don't feel good," Mack told Perry.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, but I feel like I'm gonna throw up."

"Well, stick your head out the window," Perry ordered him, "and don't throw up in my car."

"I think I can hold it until I get home," Mack groaned, burping. "It's only a couple more blocks."

"Please try," Perry said sarcastically.

Tromping down on the accelerator, Perry gunned the car. Pulling up in front of Mack's house, he jumped out and jerked open Mack's door.

"Man, I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to have to cancel the stay over," Mack moaned as the blood drained out of his face.

"Uh, that's okay," Perry told him, helping his friend up to the house where they were met by Mack's mother.

"What is wrong with you?" she asked taking hold of Mack's arm.

"Sick," he whimpered.

"Thanks for bringing him home, Perry," she said.

"Sure," Perry said as she pulled Mack into the house behind her.

Perry watched as the door closed, leaving him standing in front of the house alone.

Looking down at his watch, Perry saw that it was five-fifteen. His dad would be getting home pretty soon...

"Oh. Shit!" he exclaimed as he remembered the phone call from his father. And then he remembered that hadn't given his mother his father's message. she would kill him, he groaned as he hurried out to his car. Yep, she would have his ass, for sure, he told himself as he started the car and pulled away from the curb. Well, he was only about fifteen minutes from the house, so maybe he could make it before she expected his dad home. Driving as fast as he dared, he sped toward their house...

Carefully, she measured out two teaspoons of the clear liquid into one glass and did the same into another glass. Picking up one glass, she brought it up to her nose and sniffed it. It had a faint cinnamon smell. It wasn't unpleasant, but she wondered how it would taste. Looking down at her watch one last time, she started to bring the glass up to her lips. Then she set the glass back down. She could feel her heart pounding from the excitement that was coursing through her body. She decided to wait until she heard Henry's car. Would it really work? If it didn't she was going to make a blazing fool of herself. Well, she had come this far. She was going to go the rest of the way. She was going to do it...

Turning into the driveway, Perry slammed on the brakes and the car came to a grinding stop...

There he was. Henry was home, she grinned, picking up the glass. Quickly, she brought to her lips and tipped the glass up. As the cool fluid flowed over her tongue, she detected hints of several spicy condiments. The potion had a little bite to it, but overall, it wasn't bad tasting, she thought as she swallowed it.

"Well, I did it," she giggled out loud, "Now nothing can stop it. So the lady said."

Setting her glass down, she quickly strolled over to the doorway and stopped. Striking a provocative pose, she waited for Henry to come in through the door leading out into the garage...

Perry grabbed the knob and jerked the door open. Starting to step into the kitchen, he stopped dead in his tracks. His mother was standing in the doorway across the room wearing nothing but a sexy corset with her big, beautiful tits hanging out for the whole world to see...

The smile on her lips instantly disappeared as her jaw dropped and her hands shot up to cover her bare breasts.

"PERRIIIIEEEEEE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" she shrieked as she jumped behind the door.

"I, uh, oh, crap, I, uh, Mack is sick," he muttered, turning as red as a firetruck.

"Just great," she groaned, realizing the predicament she was now in.

She had already taken the potion and now Perry was home. Well, she would just have to drag Henry up to their bedroom or talk him into renting a motel room for the night. One more fine mess she had gotten herself into.

"And, uh, Dad, uh, Dad called this afternoon," he mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I said that Dad called this afternoon," he repeated a little louder, "and he has to stay in the city tonight."

"Oh, My God," she gasped.

What was she to do now?

Then as she stood hiding behind the door, she remembered what the old black witch had said.

"Once yuh take it, or give it to somebody else, its gonna work. That's it. Whoever takes it has to make love. There ain't no stopping it once yuh drink it. So make damn sure you ready cause yuh caint be stoppin it once it starts."

"Oh, Lord," she groaned, jumping out from behind the door and tearing across the room and up the stairs...

Perry had watched his mother pop out from behind the door and streak across the room. He couldn't help admiring her beautiful rearend bounce and bob as she fled up the stairs. He wished he could have seen her tits again, but that once was enough to give his cock a tickle of excitement. She certainly had some pretty boobs for an older woman...

Flying into her bedroom, she slammed the door behind her and flounced down on her bed. What was she going to do now? If what the old lady said was true, something disastrous could happen. Suddenly, she had an ominous feeling about the night...

But surely it couldn't make her do anything with her son. No, the lady must have meant a lover. It couldn't make her have sex with Perry. Never...

Shaking his head in disbelief at what had just happened, Perry stepped over to the table. Looking down, he saw two glasses setting on the table. One was empty and the other one had a little water in the bottom of it. At least it looked like water. Was his mom into some weird kind of drugs, he wondered as he picked up the glass up and held it up to his nose. He sniffed it.

"Smells like cinnamon," he said out loud.

Could it be some kind of liqueur, he wondered. Slowly, he brought the glass to his lips. Tipping it back, he let the clear, cool liquid trickle into his mouth. Not bad, he thought. Nothing spectacular, but not an unpleasant taste...

Looking down at her watch, she saw that it had been ten minutes since she had ingested the deadly brew. Nothing yet. Maybe it wouldn't work on her. Maybe it was all just a big joke. She certainly hoped so...

It didn't have much of a kick to it for a liquor, Perry thought as he went over to the refrigerator and opened it...

Fifteen minutes and she didn't feel any different. Maybe, just maybe she would be saved, she thought...

Pouring himself a glass of milk, Perry opened the cookie jar and grabbed a handful of cookies. Smiling to himself as he recalled how his mother had looked standing in the door with her tits hanging out, he headed for his room...

Another quick glance at her watch. Twenty minutes and nothing. But wait. What was that, she asked herself as she felt a tiny little tickle deep inside of her pussy. Could it be happening, she asked herself.

"Please, God, don't let it happen," she pleaded out loud.

But even as she beseeched him, the itch began to grow until her whole pussy was tingling.

Then as the fire inside her pussy grew, she suddenly pictured a parade of cocks marching through her head. Big ones, small ones, fat ones, skinny ones, straight ones, crooked ones, hard ones, soft ones; they all danced around inside her head as the itch inside of her pussy was becoming unbearable. Then she knew that there was only one way to stop the fiery itch inside of her cunt...

Perry flopped down on his bed and began devouring his cookies and milk. That's funny, he thought to himself as he popped the last little bit of cookie into his mouth, I'm horny. What was going on? Only minutes ago, he had felt normal, but now all he could think about was pussy.

"I need a hot, wet, juicy pussy," he muttered, unbuckling his pants and peeling them off.

"Damn, what a boner," he groaned as he stared down at his steel hard prick jutting out of his groin. It was so fucking hard, it ached. He watched his cock bound up and down for several moments before he finally reached down and began stroking it. It felt good, but he soon realized that it wasn't going to be enough. He had to have some pussy. Damn, he had never felt like this before. He knew he would die if he didn't get some pussy, and soon. God, where could he get some cunt. There wasn't anybody around but his mother. No, no, he caught himself thinking. He couldn't do that. Not to his mother...

But if he didn't get some pussy soon, he was going to go stark, raving mad.

"What in the hell is going on?" he muttered as his head began to spin. He felt like he was drunk, but not the whiskey kind of drunk. He was drunk with desire. Rolling out of his bed, he stood by his bed swaying as he feverishly wondered what to do...

RIGHT AND WRONG, GOOD AND BAD

The fire between her legs was scorching her very soul.

"No, no, I can't do that," she wailed, "I can't do that to my own flesh and blood."

"Please, please, don't make me do this."

But even as she spoke, she could feel the distinction between right and wrong getting blurry in her mind. What, only moments before had been a firm and concrete difference between good and evil was now only a memory as right and wrong, good and evil all blended into one emotion. Lust. And it filled her mind with filthy thoughts of her son.

As hard as she fought it, she knew that she couldn't beat it. It was pushing her toward the door. She had to find a man. She had to have a man inside of her. But, there was only man available...

No, she couldn't let herself go to him. She knew that if she saw him, she would have to have him. Have him inside of her. Her dear, sweet son. Have her dear, sweet son inside of her. Inside of her, filling her with his hard, hot cock. And filling her with his hot, sweet cum...

Perry thought his cock would explode into a thousand pieces if he didn't find a woman very soon. He was going crazy. He didn't know what to do. Grabbing himself, he tried to beat his prick into submission, but the harder he stroked it, the worse the need for a vagina grew.

"It's not doing any good?" he groaned, letting go of his prick and watching it dance and bob malignantly.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it," he cried out, lurching toward the door...

The next thing she knew, she was standing by the door, her hand on the knob.

"Don't do it," she growled to herself, "don't open that door or you'll spend eternity in hell. Don't do it."

She felt her hand disobey and slowly turn the knob.

"No, no, I can't," she moaned as she opened the door.

She could almost feel the flames licking out of her burning cunt as she stepped out into the hall...

Throwing open the door, Perry stumbled outside to find his mother weaving slowly down the hall toward him.

"Mother, what is happening to me?" he shouted out at her, his eyes immediately fastening on her bobbling, wiggling breasts.

"Oh, no, you didn't," she blurted out, her eyes shooting down to his crotch and the nine inch iron rod jutting out at her. "You didn't drink. You didn't drink out of the glass on the table did you?"

"Yes. Yes, I did," he muttered, clambering toward her. "Why? Was it poison?"

"Yes. Yes. It was poison," she whimpered, still reeling down the hall toward him. "Poison to our souls. Poison to our souls."

As she stumbled the last few feet to him, she reached down between her legs and tore open the flaps of material that covered her seething manhole.

They finally met on the landing above the stairs. As they clashed together, she pulled him to the floor. Frantically rolling over onto her back, she threw her legs apart and pulled him down between them.

"Oh, put it in me," she panted, digging down between their bodies for his jutting manhood. "Fuck, put it in me, please, now, put your fucking cock in me."

Finally she found him and wrapped her hot hand around his throbbing hardness.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," she squealed as she pushed his cock down toward the seething hole between her legs.

She couldn't wait to feel her son's giant prick inside of her. Shoving and twisting it, she forced the great swollen cockhead down into the slavering wetness of her cunt.

"Oh, God," she gasped as she heard her son grunt and slam himself down into her waiting pit.

"Oh, Fuck," he growled as his hips began to snap back and forth like a broken spring, pounding his prick into her like a crazy man.

As he hammered his rock hard cock into her, she threw her legs up in the air and began to beat her heels down on his ricocheting ass. The sounds of their flesh slapping against each other sounded like two heavy weight fighter's slamming their fists into each other as they furiously fucked each other.

Scratching and clawing at his back, she pulled him deeper and deeper into the hot, clutching depths of her cunt. Milking and pulling on his rampaging prick with her cunt, she coaxed him on and on.

Like some evil, two headed monster trying to beat itself to death, they grappled and wrestled savagely as they sought release from the torment inside them.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.