Do You Wanna Dance? - Cover

Do You Wanna Dance?

by Baron Darkside

Copyright© 1999 by Baron Darkside

Incest Sex Story: His mother is partying and getting really drunk.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   .

It was a steamy Saturday afternoon and Jason was sitting by the pool listening to the throb of the music blaring from the speakers. His parents were inside dancing and having a few drinks. He hoped the neighbors didn't mind because they had the music cranked way up. But everyone in the neighbor was probably used to it as this was a kind of a Saturday ritual for them. He couldn't remember when it had begun, but at least once a month, they would have a few drinks and spend the afternoon dancing. And then, they would disappear into their bedroom for the night, or at least they used to disappear into their bedroom...

Jason smiled to himself, guessing what must have gone on in their bedroom as he had heard the sounds of their lovemaking last late into the night many times. Not that he could blame his father, George because Carey was a fine looking woman for her age. Let's see, he thought, she must be around thirty-nine, no, thirty-eight. He could almost picture his father and mother fucking as he sat sipping on a beer and working on his tan. Knowing that he shouldn't be thinking about his parents in that way, he felt his cock gradually begin to harden and grow inside his baggy bathing suit. He couldn't help it though, they were just so obvious sometimes.

But then, about a year ago, things had changed. They had started going out for the night after their afternoon of dancing instead of spending the night in bed. They sounds of their love-making no longer filled the night, in fact, Jason couldn't remember the last time he had heard them making hay.

He didn't know why. They still acted like they were in love and all that stuff, but the sounds just never came from their room anymore.

While their Saturday ritual had changed, their observance of Sunday hadn't changed in years. His parents would get up, read the paper, have breakfast and then play a round or two of golf. You could bank on that one because it never changed, he thought to himself...

Sweat ran down his arm as he set the empty beer can down and flipped open the cooler sitting by his chair. Wishing he had a girl to dance with and then spend the night in bed with, too, he popped open another beer and promptly chugged half of it down.

Belching loudly, he heard the patio door slide open. Turning his head, he watched as his mother and father gamboled out onto the patio.

"Haven't you burnt to a crisp, yet," his mother chirped at him as she and his father danced across the patio.

"No, not yet," he laughed watching her big, round breasts wiggle and jiggle under the wispy bikini top.

He knew that he shouldn't be ogling her breasts, but the bikini she wore did little to hide them. If she was going to flaunt them, he might as well enjoy them.

"Want to join us?" She asked him, holding out a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Sure," Jason grinned, taking the bottle from his mother and pouring a couple of shots into his beer can.

"My own special kind of boiler maker."

"Sounds good," she giggled, still cavorting to the beat of the music, "can you make me one?"

"Sure," he laughed, reaching down and flipping open the lid of his cooler.

"Don't forget about me," his father chimed in as he flounced around in rhythm with the music.

"Two Jason boiler-makers coming up," he said, pulling two more beers out of the cooler. Popping the first one open, he chugged half of it down.

He was lucky, he thought to himself. His parents didn't mind if he drank as long as he drank at home. As long as he didn't get too drunk, they didn't say a word. In fact, they almost encouraged him to drink.

Jason tipped up the bottle of Jack and poured a healthy splash into the can.

"Here you go, Mom," he grinned, handing her the beer.

"Thank you, Sir," she laughed, tipping up the can and taking a long pull on it. Then, still dancing, she grinned at him as she stifled a burp. Jason laughed and watched a trickle of beer dribble down her chin and drip down onto her heaving breasts.

Jason jerked out another beer and quickly chugged half of it down. Burping quietly, he quickly topped off his father's beer with more Jack and handed it back to him. His father took it and promptly downed most of it before setting the can down.

"Well, you got me out here to dance," he announced to Carey, "Let's do it."

"Watch this for me," his mother told Jason handing him the can.

Jason took her beer and watched as she began to twist and turn sensuously in rhythm with the music. A sheen of perspiration covered her beautifully tanned skin, glistening and sparkling in the bright sun. Sipping on his drink, he let his eyes wander over her body as he felt his manhood continue to harden. The heat, the sun, the primitive throb of the music, the booze, her glistening skin, her billowing mahogany hair, her wonderful breasts bouncing and bobbing erotically, her tight, quivering ass, the sweeping arc of her gorgeous legs all swam in his head as he found himself thinking about what she and his father did in bed. Did they do any kinky stuff or was it just plain vanilla fucking.

Cut it out, he reprimanded himself. That is your mother you're fantasizing about and a son shouldn't be thinking those kinds of thoughts about his mother. It would probably make you go blind or something. But, he had to admit, she was a beautiful, sexy woman. The prettiest mom on the block.

She sure didn't look thirty-eight, he thought. She didn't look a day over thirty-four or thirty-five. If she was as wild in bed as she was on the dance floor, his father must have a hard time keeping up with her, he grinned as he watched her bump and grind, rubbing her sweat-slicked body all over his father.

He could tell that his father was tiring quickly as he danced slower and slower. His father was definitely beginning to show his age with the beginnings of his spare tire jiggling up and down around his waist as he danced...

Finally, after three fast dances in a row, Jason's father was huffing and puffing like a locomotive chugging up a mountain.

"Gotta take ab brak, Carey," he panted as the song finally ended. "Yur just too much fer me, Gasping for breath and holding his chest, he staggered of to one of the chairs and flopped down in it.

"You must be trying to give me a heart attack," he grumbled, tipping up his drink and finishing it as he sat in the shade of a big beach umbrella, "

"Wimp," she laughed, taking her drink from Jason, her hips still undulating to the throb of the next tune.

Swaying suggestively to the primal pulse of the music, she turned the beer can up and downed her drink in one long gulp.

"Nother one, barkeep," she chirped, still swaying to the beat of the music.

"Sure thing," Jason told, popping open another beer.

Quickly gulping down half of it, he splashed another healthy shot of Jack into it before handing it back to her.

"Do yuh wanna dance?" She grinned down at him over the rim of the beer can as she took a sip of her drink.

"I thought you would never ask."

"Well, come on," she giggled, reaching down to help him out of the chair.

Jason couldn't help ogling her big, full breasts as they jiggled and heaved as she pulled him to his feet.

"Shume on and we show t old man hows done," she laughed, her speech beginning to slur as she began to bump and grind to the beat of the music.

Jason shuffled his feet in time with the music and watched on appreciatively as his mother danced. What in the world is keeping her big tits from flopping out, he wondered as he pranced around her.

Then, as he lifted his eyes from her bobbing, rolling breast, he saw her watching him with a smirky, little grin playing at her lips.

Her eyes locked on his as she danced closer to him. Staring into her deep, tawny eyes, he found himself almost hypnotized by the sinuous movement of her beautiful, tan body.

Then she danced up even closer. Weaving herself around him, she gently brushed his hip with hers and then with a graceful twist of her hips, she brushed his other hip.

Why was she teasing him like this, he wondered uncomfortably. And right in front of his father.

Still unable to take his eyes off her, he watched as she leisurely slipped around behind him. Turning his head from one side to the other, he tried to follow her movement, but she stopped directly behind him. He started to turn and face her when he felt the touch of her soft, round butt on his butt.

What in the hell was going on. He had never seen her act this way toward him. She was teasing him with her body. And it was working, he groaned to himself as he felt his rock-hard cock throbbing painfully. Maybe it was the booze or the sun or the pounding throb of the music that was making her act so crazy, he thought as he felt her rub the soft, roundness of her firm ass against him.

The wicked thrill of being taunted by his mother in such a sexually suggestive manner was making his head swim as he stood still reveling in the feel of her ass against his.

God, how can I be getting hot and bothered by my own mother, he muttered to himself as he pushed back against the insistent pressure of her firm ass.

All of a sudden, Jason remembered that his father was sitting on the patio watching their obscene conniptions. Blushing with shame, knowing that they must look like a pair of birds acting out some primal courting ritual, he nervously glanced over at his father...

With a start, he saw his father's head had flopped down on his chest and his eyes were closed. Had he had a heart attack?

Then he saw his father's chest rising and falling and he realized that his father had just dozed off.

"Yura preddy good dancer," his mother complimented him as she finally moved out from behind him, twirling around in front of him again.

"So are you," he told her, trying to match his movements to hers, "and pretty, too."

"Oh, really," she grinned lecherously, bumping him with her hip again, "you mean that you think your old mom is sexy?"

"Of course," he grinned back at her doing a little bump and grind of his own, thrusting his hip back against hers. "Prettiest mom in the neighborhood."

Just about that time, the music on the radio stopped "Well, thank you," she said, breathing heavily as she stepped up and put her arms around his neck.

They both stood there looking into the other's eyes, panting and waiting for the next song.

Then, just as the song began, she leaned up and gave his a quick, soft kiss on the lips.

Then the music started up again, but this time it had a much slower beat.

"Yuh know hw to slow dnce, too?" She grinned at him, pulling him up against her big, soft breasts.

"Well, I don't know if I am as good as you," he said as she pressed herself against him and they began to sway to the beat of the music.

Then as they danced belly to belly, a strange look came into her eyes.

Flustered that she knew he had an erection, he didn't know what to do.

"Oh, my... " She blurted out, her face flushing a bright red.

"Jeez, Mom, I'm sorry," he mumbled.

"Are yuh drunk, Jasn Wright?" She gushed out, staring into his eyes.

But, she didn't try to pull back or move away from him as they continued to sway to the sound of the music.

"Yeah, a little. Aren't you?" he was finally able to say.

"Yes, I tink so," she mumbled as they continued to sway to the rhythm of the music with their bodies pressed tightly together.

He wanted to press himself against her and show her just how hard she had made him, but he knew he couldn't. She was his mother...

Then the song ended, but they continued to dance and sway until another slow song began.

Finally, Jason found the courage to ever so gently press his insistence against her.

"It's sure is hot out here," she murmured, but still made no effort to back away from the subtle pressure of his maleness pressing against her belly.

"Don't you tink so?"

"I tink so, too," he mumbled, pressing his hardness against her even more insistently.

"I tink I would like go inside n dnce," she finally said, "would you?"

"Yes, I would," he said softly, gently pulling her to him tighter.

Glancing over at his sleeping father again, Jason thought he felt his mother press herself against him ever so slightly as he slowly danced her toward the patio door.

Finally, they were at the door and Jason reluctantly eased away from her to open the door.

He didn't know what would happen when they got inside, but a nagging little doubt in the back of his head told him that she would tell him to go away and stop bothering her.

But she didn't.

He watched as she slowly stepped inside and stood waiting for him to join her. Thanking his lucky stars, he quickly stepped inside and pulled the door closed behind them.

Making another quick check on his father, Jason turned and found his mother smiling and slowly swaying to the rhythm of the music. He turned to face her and she quickly melted into his arms again as they began to gently sway to the beat of the music once again.

Jason was on very unfamiliar territory. Where was this all leading anyway, he wondered as they danced belly to belly around the room. What did he think was going to happen. His mother was acting very drunk, and very unmotherly as she pressed her soft, warm body against him. He had never considered his mother to be anything other than his mother, but now, he was having different thoughts. Weird, sick thoughts about her. His own mother.

But after all, she was a woman, too. And at the moment, she was acting more like a woman in heat than his mother.

As they danced, Jason tried to keep an eye on his sleeping father out by the pool.

Jason's mind was in chaos. The feel of his mother's soft, hot skin plastered against him was making him giddy. He needed a woman. But this wasn't just a woman. This was his mother. He couldn't want her. It just wasn't right for a son to want to, to, to, hell, he couldn't even say it.

But, even though he couldn't say it, his body's primal instincts were strong, and he felt himself slipping deeper into the cesspool of desire for his mother.

Growing bolder, Jason slowly moved his hands down her back. Not rushing it, it took him several moments to finally reach her lower back where the swell of her perfect round buttocks began. Then, running his hands down over the soft outswell of her buttocks, he moved his hands down until he was cupping her wondrous ass in his hands.

He felt his body shudder in excitement as he gently pulled her against his hardness as they danced. She made no move to show her disapproval of his move.

Then, when he had been expecting her to object, she surprised him even more when she wrapped her arms around his neck and began to press her pelvis against him suggestively as they danced.

With her pressing herself against him, he found himself growing bolder by the moment as he loosened his hold on her firm, round ass. Light-headed from the passion flowing through his body, Jason slowly caressed her back as he searched for the strap of her bikini top. Finding it, he fumbled with it until he found the tiny clasp that held her top wrapped around her big round breasts. Pushing and poking at it with his fingers, he was surprised when all of a sudden it gave way and he felt the straps go limp in his hand.

"Oh," she sighed heavily.

Still holding onto the slack straps, he felt his mother slowly back away from him for a moment. Looking down at her beautiful, full breasts, he felt the strap slip out of his numb fingers as the wispy top of her bikini slowly fell down between then to the floor. As it did, she pressed her big, naked breasts into his chest.

Glancing out the door to check on his father again, Jason felt his mother lean up and nibble on his ear.

Thankfully, his father slept on.

Could this really be happening? He couldn't believe it was, but he knew he wasn't dreaming it up.

Buoyed by the rapid conquest of her mountainous tits, Jason quickly dropped his hands down to his mother's wonderfully rounded hips. Finding the waistband of her bikini bottom, he quickly slipped his fingers under the thin material.

What in the fuck was he doing, he asked himself as he slowly began forcing the strap down over the soft, swell of her hips. Inching back away from him again, she let him push it down until all at once, it slithered out of his fingers and immediately sliding her wickedly long legs until it curled itself around her ankles.

He was so excited, he could barely breathe as he felt his mother step back away from him.

He watched on in disbelief as she daintily hooked the bikini bottom of the tip of her shoe and kicked it up into the air.

Jason laughed softly as he watched the wispy piece of material and her shoe both fly up into the air as his mother wobbled and grabbed onto him for support.

Stepping back again, she grinned and proceeded to kick her other shoe off...

She was now naked. She didn't have a single stitch of clothes on.

As if she was finally aware of what was happening, she slowly turned and looked out at the patio to where his father slept.

Letting his eyes follow hers, he saw that his father was still sleeping.

Then, she turned back around and stepped back up to him. As he started to pull her into his arms, she surprised him and slipped her thumbs into the waistband of his bathing trunks. Gawking at her in disbelief, he watched her as she shoved his pants down his legs, freeing his rockhard penis that rapidly sprang up to greet her.

"Oh," she wheezed as she let go of his shorts and let them fall to the floor.

Gawking down at the hard, pink column of rock-hard cock jutting out of his groin, she staggered a couple of steps backwards.

"Nuther dink," she mumbled, still staring down at his impressive manhood.

"You want another drink?" he asked her.

"Yes, need nuthr dink."

"You sure?"

"Need nuthr dink... " She whimpered, staring at his big cock as it bobbed up and down with each beat of his heart.

Turning to the bar, Jason picked up a bottle of Jack Daniels and handed it to her.

Feeling her take if from him, Jason watched as she turned it up and chugged down a long gulp.

Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she handed the bottle back to him.

"Bebber," she said softly.

Feeling the emotion arcing between them, Jason brought the bottle to his lips and chugged down a mouthful of the stinging liquor.

"Mother, what do you want me to do?" Jason groaned as he stood staring at her.

"Raymnd potnt," she blubbered, leaning against the bar. "Long time."

"What?"

"Raymnd impnt," she said again. "No sx, long, long time."

"Dad is impotent?"

"Yesh. Long time."

"I didn't know... "

"Yesh."

"Why?"

"Done No, bup impnt."

"I'm sorry... "

"Need feel lubed by man."

"Huh?"

"Lubbed by mn."

"Loved by a man?"

"Yesh... "

"But, are you sure? This way?"

"You lub me?"

"With all my heart."

"I lub you."

His heart leapt into his throat as he listened to his mother.

It was becoming clearly obvious that his mother wanted him to make love to her.

She was begging him to make love to her... Or at least that is the way it sounded to him.

His cock jumped and jerked as the meaning of her words echoed through his mind. She wanted him to make love to her. My God, he groaned to himself.

Should he give in to this greatest of temptations? His mother was drunk.

What would she think tomorrow? She would hate him for taking advantage of her when she was so vulnerable.

Yet, the prize? The prize was the forbidden prize that all boys dreamed of but would never let themselves admit. She was offering herself to him.

To have his mother. To fuck her. He knew he would burn in hell for doing it, but how could he refuse a chance to be bathed in the pleasure of a million cummings for that one brief instant when he came inside of her. Filling her with his seed. Planting himself back in the same fertile garden in which he had grown. To drown her hungry cunt in his hot syrup.

The temptation was too great. He couldn't resist it.

"Do you want another drink," he asked her, holding the bottle out to her.

"Hav nuff," she smiled crookedly, holding out her hand to him. "Nly wnt you now."

Turning up the bottle, he took a long, deep swallow, letting the acrid poison burn his throat and explode in his belly.

Setting down the bottle, he took his mother's hand and slowly led her over by the patio door where he could see out to where his father slept. Even as much as he wanted her, he knew that they couldn't let him catch them screwing. They had to keep the terrible pact they were about to enter into secret. Secret from the whole world or suffer infamy. They had to hide the odious act they were about to perform from everyone else. It would be their secret. No one else could ever know about their forbidden act of incestuous love.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.