Caught

by Baron Darkside

Copyright© 1999 by Baron Darkside

Incest Sex Story: She was caught by her son having sex with his best fried. Is there a way out of this situation?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   First   .

What must be going through his head as he had watched his mother being fucked by his best friend.

Groaning in shame and regret, she roughly pushed Sammy away. What would Timmy do, she wondered as the bed shook and shuddered as Sammy rolled away from her.

Then she saw her son staring at the secret place down between her legs. Thank goodness there's not much light, she thought as she pressed her legs together trying to hide the offending wound from his prying eyes.

"Mother," he gasped again.

Suddenly, she realized that Tim was no longer wearing his shorts as her eyes dipped down to his little cock jutting out in front of him, hard and ripe.

No, this can't be happening, she told herself. What a fool she had been to let herself get caught up in such a dangerous and foolish game. Now she had been found out by her own son.

Bringing her eyes back up to his face, she stared into his eyes, trying to fathom what he was thinking. She didn't know what to say as they stared into each other's eyes. Finally, she acceded and lowered her eyes, looking away from his piercing admonition. But as she did, she found herself staring down at his bouncing cock once again.

"I'm sorry, Timmy," she was finally able to whisper.

"I don't know what else to say," she said softly.

"What in the... " She gasped as the room was abruptly flooded with light.

She was blinded for several moments. When she regained her eyesight, she saw that Timmy had flipped the light on as he stood by the door.

What was he doing, she wondered. He had such a strange look on his face. His face was a dark mask as he stood staring at her with his lips pursed with suppressed fury.

She wished there was a hole for her to crawl inside, but she knew of only one hole around and it was the one that had gotten her into this mess. Self-consciously, she raised her arms up to cover her breasts as she slowly crossed her legs. Then she saw him begin to slowly shuffle toward the bed. She could only imagine what terrible thoughts were whirling around inside his head as he walked toward her like some zombie in a B movie.

"Timmy, what... " She muttered as he came closer and closer...

"Mommy, why?" he groaned as his legs brushed up against the mattress.

"So sorry," was all she could whisper as she lay looking up at him. "So sorry."

Then he slowly reached down and tenderly ran his hand over her soft belly.

"What... " She sputtered as she felt his hand inch down toward her hidden pussy.

"Want to... " He muttered softly as his hand found the tight juncture where her legs crossed concealing her femininity from him.

"No... " She whispered, not believing that he was actually trying to touch her down there.

"But, Sammy... " He whispered.

"No! No! No, Timmy," she whined, feeling his fingers dig into the soft skin of her thigh. "We can't do that."

"Why? Sammy did?"

"But, no, we can't," was the only thing she could think of to say. "It would be a bad thing."

Then she felt his other hand on her thigh as he continued to try and force her legs apart.

"Please, please, Timmy," she whimpered as he legs began to quiver from exertion. "Please, Baby, stop."

"Sammy did it... " He muttered again, pulling on her legs harder.

"It's not the same," she cried out, "your my son... "

"Want same," he grunted as he strained to pull her legs apart.

Then she felt a second pair of hands around her ankles. Looking down, she saw Sammy at her feet with his hands wrapped around her ankles. Suddenly, she felt her legs slowly begin to slip apart as both boys tugged and pulled on them.

"Oh, No, Please don't... "

Her dream had suddenly turned into a nightmare as they pushed her legs wider and wider apart.

"For God's sake, Timmy don't do this... "

Thank goodness, she feverishly thought as she felt his hands leave her thighs. He has come to his senses. But she realized that her celebration had been premature as she watched her son crawl up between her outstretched legs.

This couldn't be happening. She was about to be fucked by her own son. Incest. The worst of the sins was about to be committed on her...

"Pllllleeeeaaaassssseeeeeee," she hissed, trying to push him away with her hands as she watched him reach down to his impatience.

As she tried to push him away with her hands, she felt a tiny victory when he let go of his cock. Then she felt the life go out of her as he grabbed hold of her wrists and slowly pin them to the bed. Now she was powerless to stop the rape as one boy held her legs apart and the other held her arms down against the bed.

"Noooooo, please," she pleaded to no avail.

"Same as Sammy," she heard her son groan.

Grinning evily, he slowly dipped his hips and tired to fit his bobbing cock down into the drooling pit between her legs.

"Don't do this to me," she begged him as she felt the hot, round head of his cock slither down between the big, fleshy lips surrounding her womanhood.

"Unhhhhhhhhggggggg," he grunted, lunging down and sending his cock knifing down into her all the way to the hilt.

"Ohhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooooo," she cried out as he impaled her motherhood with his virgin cock.

"FuuuuuccckkkkKKKKKKKKKKKK!" he screamed out as his ass began to shake and bounce. Then inside her, she felt his cock began to jerk and spurt out its creamy load. Through her stupidity, she had robbed her son of his innocence. She had stolen his virginity. Because of her wicked game, he had baptized his virgin cock in the depths of her depraved femininity. Driven his spurting, spewing cock into her holiest of holies. Going into the very place from which he had come and was forbidden to re-enter. He had driven his uncorrupted maleness into her ring of fire, setting his soul on fire with the blasphemous flames of incest. She had taken him inside her as a boy. How would he re-emerge? A man or a ruined boy?

She was being fucked by her own son. As he held himself buried inside her, she could feel his cock jerking and spurting out its lethal load into her. She was a ruined woman. Ruined by the perverted desires that she couldn't control. She would never be the same. She was a jezebel.

But even as she castigated herself, she felt strangely unremorseful. In fact, she felt a rush of exhilaration. Her son was filling her with his hot, potent seed. Just the thought of such blasphemy was so wickedly exciting, she felt the tickle of perverse excitement inside her cunt. As it did, she felt her pussy spasm and squeeze down on his spewing penis. No, she told herself. She couldn't let it happen. To be overwhelmed and taken against her will was one thing. But, to enjoy it would be the sacrilege beyond redemption.

But, there it was again. Another tickle of pleasure shot from her cunt. No! No! She couldn't let it happen. Not that! But her body seemed to be reacting on its own as she felt herself begin to respond to the fiery eruption taking place inside her aching cunt. It was too much.

"OHhhhhFFFFuuuukkkkkkkkkkknggoooddnnnnnooooo," she sputtered as her pussy burst out into an inferno incestuous delight.

Then she knew she couldn't fight it any longer as the first hot surge of an orgasm flowed out from her pussy. She was climaxing. She was having an orgasm while her son emptied his cock inside her clinching cunt. How could such a thing happen, she clamored to herself as she felt herself being lifted on a great, pulsating wave of pleasure.

Accepting the totality of her sinfulness, she surrendered her body and soul to him. Even as she writhed and squirmed in the throes of her orgasm, she squeezed her son's spurting scepter with her silken glove. Coaxing, urging him on, she groaned out her pleasure as she felt his nearly bald belly grinding down against her bare pubis. Gushing out of his cock like a river, his semen quickly blended with Sammy's juvenile jism, drenching her cunt in virgin semen. Her cunt was now flooded with its rich, thick potency. As she felt his young cock continue to spew and squirt inside of her, she could feel the hot stickiness of their sperm filled semen coating the delicate lining of her cunt. Just the thought of being pumped so full of boy cum was enough to make her dizzy, but the thought that it was her own son who was spewing out his ripeness into her was too much. She moaned and groaned as her body was torn by the mind-blowing orgasm.

Blubbering like a baby, she wept tears of joy and confusion as her mind burst into a trillion pleasure filled bubbles. Oblivious to her ecstasy, her son kept humping her, forcing his cock even deeper into her as it shot its hot, stickiness into her.

Groveling in the torrent of pleasure that was pouring from the core of her femininity, she felt the bubbles inside her head begin to burst one by one. She wallowed in the sinfulness of their union as the bubbles burst and burst and burst, showering her with delight.

At last she could feel the unholy flames of her incestuous orgasm begin to die down, leaving her drenched pussy scorched and stinging. Timmy slowly stopped hunching himself into her as she smiled up at him. Finally, he collapsed down on her gasping for breath...

What now, she wondered, frightened her own sudden transformation. Strangely, she had gone from fighting for her virtue one moment to having an incestuous orgasm only seconds later. How had it happened so quickly? Unless. Unless, it was what she had really wanted all along...

Now there would be two boys worshipping at her altar of forbidden love. They had both consecrated her sacred vessel with the seed of their loins. They probably didn't know it, but they were both already under her spell. Not only had she taken their cocks inside her, she had taken their souls too. Who knew what wicked depravity the three of them would visit upon each other before their illicit game of forbidden love would end. Or would it ever end?

Gently kissing his sweat covered forehead, she felt his little worm of a cock slowly retreating down the sopping channel of her cunt. Never had she experienced orgasms as intense as the two from which she had just recovered.

"Mother... " He whispered as his spent cock slipped out of her.

Suddenly, she felt his body shudder as if he had been pushed.

"Me now," she heard Sammy whisper, "My turn... "

Sammy grunted as he shoved Timmy off her.

Holly watched Timmy flop over onto his back as Sammy quickly scrambled up between her legs. Her pussy had only been vacant for seconds as she stared down at the stiff, jutting snake of flesh sticking out of the boy's almost hairless underbelly. Like her son, Timmy, Sammy's belly only sported a little tuft of curly pubic hair that spread out around the base of his rigid penis.

Smiling expectantly, she watched his fully armed weapon dance and bob above the gaping gash between her legs.

Reaching down, she guided his hooded invader down into the mushy depths of her dripping cunt.

"Annnnggghhhh," she grunted as she felt his big cock slice into her once again. This time, she knew that there wouldn't be any premature explosion. The sharp, biting immediacy was gone from his eyes. Now there was only lust... Sammy humped down at her, driving his cock up to the hilt inside her hotness in one savage thrust. Holding it there for a second, he leaned down and kissed one of her big, bulging nipples. Then, as he hungrily sucked on her throbbing nipple, he began to rapidly slide his cock in and out of her drooling cunt. Like a little steam engine, his hips worked back and forth effortlessly, furiously plowing his prick in and out of her overflowing pit. She could even hear his cock sloshing in and out of her over the music on the radio as he banged his cock into her over and over again. Wanting to experience it all, she reached over and turned the radio off, but Sammy didn't miss a beat as he kept pumping his cock into her. Now she could hear all the sounds of sex; the loud, wet gurgle of the boy's cock as it plowed in and out of her cunt; the steady squeaking creak of the bedsprings; the boy panting as he pounded his prick into her; the loud smack of skin against skin as the boy's belly slapped down onto her belly. Basking in the sheer wickedness of it all, she suddenly felt her son take hold of her hand. Looking over at him, she watched as he pushed her hand down to his cock. She was mildly surprised to see that it was already hard again as she gently wrapped her hand around its hot stiffness. Tenderly squeezing and fondling his swollen boyhood, she looked into his eyes. She couldn't decipher the emotions flowing behind his icy blue eyes, but she could see the tears forming. Why was he sad? What had she done to make him cry? She would have thought he would be happy. Or at least pleased. But why the tears? Then she saw him look at Sammy. The hurt in his eyes immediately turned to anger. Suddenly, she realized that he was jealous of his friend who was atop her driving his cock in and out of her pussy? So that was it. He was jealous of his friend. This was apparently a new emotion for him. And it was one she could cultivate. One she could use to her advantage in many ways. It was just one more emotion that would force him deeper into her web of sexual domination.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.