Beach Party - Cover

Beach Party

by Baron Darkside

Copyright© 1999 by Baron Darkside

Incest Sex Story: The family assembles for a raunchy beach party.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   .

Copyright © 1998

The Gwins were visiting the beach with the Robinson's, Joan's sister and her family. It was just past noon and Greg had been down at the beach all morning. He was hot, hungry and horny and all alone since everyone else had gone into town earlier to eat and catch a movie. The families had rented two large cabin type houses by each other overlooking the beach and it was only a short walk back up to his cabin from the beach.

Stopping by the porch, he washed the sand off his feet before going inside.

"Anybody Home?" he hollered, not expecting an answer.

Receiving no answer, he stripped his bathing trunks off and traipsed up the stairs naked. As he stepped up the stairs, his giant cock flopped about wildly. Striding purposefully into the bathroom, he turned on the shower and stood playing with his cock while the water warmed. Stepping into the shower, he looked down to see his big, heavy cock was already half hard and growing quickly.

"I wish that one of the women was here to slip this into," he thought as he slowly stroked his manhood to full hardness.

Not wanting to spend his arousal on a spurt in the shower, he reluctantly let go of his cock and quickly washed. Toweling himself off, he wrapped the towel around his waist and bounded down the stairs to the kitchen. Throwing open the refrigerator, he hurriedly threw a sandwich together and wolfed it down along with a whole quart of milk. Quickly making himself another sandwich, he devoured it almost as quickly as he had the first one.

After eating, he strolled back out to the porch and leaned against one of the supports. Seeing no one else on the beach, he watched the waves rolling in until he grew too drowsy to keep his eyes open. Deciding to take a quick nap before everyone returned, he clambered back up the stairs and down to his room.

Throwing off his towel, he closed the door and fell onto the bed. He was asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.

The sun was still high in the sky when he awoke. Letting himself slowly awaken, he looked at his watch and saw that it was only two-thirty. Sitting on the edge of his bed, he wondered what he could do to occupy himself until the rest of the family returned. After a few moments, he decided to take a walk along the beach. Standing up, he reached down to pick up the towel he had thrown on the floor. Bent over, he suddenly heard a door closing down the hall in the direction of his parent's room.

Wondering who had come back, he wrapped the towel around his waist and tiptoed over to the door. Quietly, he turned the knob and slowly opened the door, hoping it wouldn't creak and give him away. Luckily, the door opened silently and he quickly peeked down the hallway.

He didn't see anyone and started to step out into the hallway when suddenly he saw his mother step out of her room. Hastily withdrawing back into his room, he secretively watched her through the small opening between the door and the frame.

She obviously thought she was alone in the house as she was naked from the waist up and appeared to be wearing only the towel she had wrapped around her waist. Ignorant of her admirer, she stood in the hall brushing her long, cinnamon colored hair. She had obviously just washed it as it was dripping wet. Watching her brush her hair, Greg's eyes were immediately drawn down to her great pendent breasts. No matter how many times he saw her big, beautiful breasts, he still felt a burning desire to touch them.

Watching the wondrous mountains of firm, pink flesh wiggle and dance, Greg knew that it had to be more than just their spectacular beauty that lured him to them. It had to be linked to his childhood when he had nursed on them. Not only had the wonderful udders given him nourishment, but they had also given him a refuge from the stumbles and falls of a baby's life's little miseries. Every time he saw them, he felt such a rush of love and desire for his. And the second feasting, after Beatrice had been born was just as delightful. Just the thought of it, sent a shudder of passion coursing through his cock.

After silently watching her for several moment, he quietly slipped out of his room and tiptoed down the hallway toward her. As he stealthily sneaked up behind her, he quickly reached around her and took her great, soft breasts in his hands.

"WHAT IN THE... " Joan gasped, jumping away from him and jerking around to face him all in the same motion. "For Heaven's sake, Greg, you scared me to death."

"I'm sorry," he whispered, glancing nervously into his parents bedroom.

"Are you all alone?"

"Yes, Thank goodness," she wheezed, still trying to catch her breath, "but if I hadn't been, you could have gotten us both caught. You've got to be more careful."

"I'm sorry," he told her again, with more emotion in his voice, "I saw you standing out here and I just had to touch your beautiful breasts."

"Okay, but don't scare me like that again, okay?" she scolded him as she started combing her hair again.

"How come you came home by yourself?" Greg asked as he stepped closer to her and lovingly wrapped his hands around her huge conical mounds of soft, pink flesh, lifting and caressing them.

"Everyone else decided to go see 'The Piano,' but I had seen it twice," she said, enjoying the touch of her son's hand on her rapidly enlarging nipples, "so I came back alone and when I didn't find you, I decided to take a shower."

"How convenient," Greg grinned, reaching down to her towel and slowly untying the knot that held it wrapped around her waist.

"Really?" she smiled back at him with a hint of mischief in her smile.

"When I came back up to the house earlier," he told her, gently rubbing her big, springy nipple between his finger and thumb, "I was thinking about how nice it would be to find you here all alone so we could make love."

"Oh, Really?" she repeated herself.

"Would you like to make love?" he asked his mother as his hand artfully dipped down to her kinky patch of curly pubic hair.

"Oh, I don't know," she said coyly, still slowly running the brush through her hair.

"Would you like for me to put this inside your hot, slippery place?" he asked, brazenly untying his towel and letting it slip to the floor.

"Oh, My, it is tempting," she murmured, looking down at the huge column of pulsating pink muscle dangling down between his hair legs.

Neither of them spoke as they both watched his fearsome penis rhythmically bouncing with each heartbeat.

"Oh, Mother," he groaned, taking her in his arms and pulling her to him, "I have to have you."

"Oh, My Little Baby," she gurgled, dropping her brush and embracing him tightly, "okay, but we'll have to be careful. I don't know when the others will be back."

"Anything as long as I can have you," he said breathlessly.

"Let me get my robe," she told him, breaking his hold and stepping back away from him, "and we can do it in your room."

"What can I do?" he asked anxiously as he watched his mother bend over and pick the towels.

"Put this in your hamper," she told him handing him his towel, "and have your bathing trunks handy in case someone comes in so you can put them on quickly."

Standing in the hallway, he gently stroked his aching eagerness to steel hardness as he anxiously waited for his mother to return. Then he felt a rush of love and need for her so intense, he nearly fainted as she finally stepped back into the hall with her robe draped over her arm.

"Are you ready, Lover?" she asked him, as she hurriedly walked toward him.

"My, my, look how big and hard he is," she giggled like a schoolgirl on her first date, staring down at her son's huge, jutting cock, "He is so beautiful."

Rushing up to him, she took his hand and they frolicked down the hallway like two teenagers in love.

No matter how many times he had made love to her, it seemed like every time she was even more beautiful. No other woman could ever be as beautiful as she was, he thought as they slipped into his room.

Letting go of his hand, she stopped and softly closed the door behind them.

Standing by the door like an oaf, Greg couldn't stop staring at her as she flitted over to his bed. Tossing her robe onto the bed, she sat down at smiled at him.

With a start, he realized that he was just standing there staring at her while she was waiting for him. With the awkwardness of a boy about to make love for the first time, Greg nearly tripped over his own feet as he stumbled over to the hamper and threw his towel inside. Grabbing his bathing trunks, he staggered over to the bed and pitched them on top of her robe. Now standing by the bed, he watched his mother scoot back onto the bed.

Inching back away from him, she slowly laid down on her back. Greg could see the love sparkle in her eyes as he stared deep into the deep pools of azure fire. He felt as if his very soul was slowly being drawn into her soul by the passionate magnetism of her seductive eyes. Finally after several moments, he was able to break the magnetic force and move his eyes away from hers.

Like a man starved for love, he let his eyes quickly pore over her loveliness. How could this be happening to him. No one should be so blessed.

Staring down at her, he could see that her luscious brown hair was nearly dry now as it spilled out over the pillow like a lion's mane framing her gorgeous face. Lowering his eyes downward, he momentarily admired her two billowing mountains of soft, pink flesh, before his eyes slipped down over her flat stomach to her seductively bulging mons veneris.

Searching for her womanhood, he saw that it still lay hidden in the mysterious valley at the pit of her stomach. Then as he gazed down at tangle of soft, silky pubic hair covering the hidden secret of her womanhood, she began to spread her long, shapely legs apart for him. Mesmerized by the beauty unfolding before him, he stood transfixed as her legs spread wider and wider until at last he saw the wonder of her soft, wet pinkness slowly opening itself for him. Frozen in place, he stared at it like it was the first time he had ever seen such a wondrous sight. He was unable to move as he watched with fascination as her readi!

ness was revealed by a trickle of her glinting cunt juice leaking out of her womanhood. He felt his cock lurch in anticipation as he watched the little stream of milky juice ooze out of her deep, wet place and slowly seep down onto the bed as she readied herself for him.

"Baby, Don't you want to put your thing in me?" she asked, wondering why he was not moving.

"Oh, Fuck, Yes!" he groaned, finally being roused out of his trance by her voice, "You are just so incredibly beautiful, I can't stop staring at you.

Every time I see you naked I just want to look and look and look.

I just can't get enough."

"Oh, My, Wonderful, Sweet Lover," she murmured, reaching up to him, "Come to Mommy. Mommy wants you to put your wonderful, hard, sweet, big manthing in Mommy."

Scrambling up between her outstretched legs like a fumbling schoolboy, he felt a shock of electricity flash through his cock the instant his mother took hold of his raging hardness.

Crawling up between her outstretched legs, he felt the warm softness of her hand guiding his unbending rigidness down toward the hot, waiting wetness of her steaming slit. With an expertise brought about by many earlier episodes, Greg tilted his hips downward and waited for her to fit his huge, round cockhead inside the weeping fissure between her soft, satiny thighs.

Finally, he felt the hot, clinging flesh of her femininity encircle his hard, unyielding cockhead as her pussy wrapped itself around him. With the familiarity of a lover, he dipped his hips and sent his giant cock quickly slicing down into the soft, yielding gash of his mother's fiery pit.

"AHHHhhhhhhh, LOOORRdddd," Joan moaned as she felt her son's enormous cock penetrate her womanhood, rapidly slipping into her and filling her to her limit, "you get bigger every time, Baby."

"I just love you so much, " he muttered, grinding his groin against hers and sending his gigantic penishead thrusting up against her uterine wall. "It feels better every time we do it and that makes me harder and harder."

"Whatever it is," she groaned affectionately, "I love you and I love your great big cock and I just love making love to you."

Impatiently jerking his hips back, he withdrew most of his wet, glistening manpeter from the dank, overheated depths of her clasping cunt.

Then, unable to restrain his excitement, he brutally sent his cock ripping back into the soft, stickiness of her womanhood, once again driving it in all the way to the hilt.

"Oh, My, God, Mother, I LOVE YOU," Greg gasped as he began to rhythmically fuck her with long, deep, stabbing strokes.

"I Know, Onh, I Know, Onh, My Darling, Onh, I Know," she stuttered, in between the hammering blows of her son's cock slashing into her vagina.

Greg was uncontrollable. He was fucking her like a maniac. She had never seen him so aroused as she eagerly absorbed the brunt of his brutal assault on her pussy. The unbridled passion of his invasion only served to stoke the fires inside of her battered pussy higher and higher. She could feel herself being stretched beyond belief every time his great elephantine penis slid into her hot, wet tightness and marveled at her ability to adapt to his hugeness. He was so huge and thick, she could feel her clitoris being pulled down and scraping along the top of his enormity with every savage thrust. This rasping abuse of her clitoris was quickly propelling her toward an orgasm. She was so overheated, she could feel her cunt juices flowing out her pussy and coating their groins with a thick, lathery film of the pungent stickiness as they continued to fuck.

The excitement of their chance encounter coupled with the chance of being caught was so wickedly exhilarating, both of them were quickly being driven to an inevitable and cataclysmic orgasm. Growing more and more excited herself, she could hear and feel her son's gathering storm coming closer and closer as he grunted and thrust himself into her. In and out, in and out, like a jackhammer gone berserk, her son's inflated weapon drilled her ceaselessly until, suddenly without any further warning, she felt his cock jump inside of her and spurt out a huge gusher of super-heated cum into her battered and bruised cunt. The sudden explosion of his cock inside of her was all she needed as she felt her own pussy collapse down around him and she tripped off into her own unbelievable climax.

Just as her whole body was being consumed with the malignant pleasure of their wickedness, through the flames she heard a door open downstairs.

"HEY, Guys, We're home," she heard her husband, Harold call from downstairs, "is Anybody Here?"

"Oh, Fuck," she gasped under her breath as she felt her son's cock continue to jerk and spurt gobs of thick, potent sperm into her own cunt that was still spasming with climatic pleasure.

"UH, YES, HONEY," she yelled out, trying to keep the passion that was enveloping her out of her voice. "WE'Re, UP IN GREG'S ROOM. I'LL BE RIGHT DOWN."

"UH, Okay," Harold said, puzzlement discernible in his voice.

"Hurry, Greg, Baby, Hurry, Honey and finish," she gasped, pulling him into her clenching pussy as deeply as clenched him with her pussy, milking him as hard as she could while she savored the tingling termination of her own rudely interrupted climax, "Hurry, Baby."

"Oh, Fuck," Greg grumbled, thrusting his cock into her one last time, letting it spit out its final load of his thick, creamy cum into her.

Hoping that his cock had shot its last spurt into her, she quickly rolled him off her and threw on her robe.

"Stay here and I'll say you have a headache and I was giving you some aspirins," she told him as she could feel his cum oozing out of her cunt and running down her leg. "Okay?."

"Okay," he mumbled, "it was still the best."

"Yes, it was," she smiled at him from the door as she closed it behind her.

Walking over to the balcony, Joan peered down hoping that Harold and Amanda wouldn't be able to see up her robe.

"Hi," she said to no one in particular since no one was visible to her from where she stood.

"Hi, Yourself," Harold said to her as he walked out from the kitchen with a drink in his hand, "what's up?"

"Greg has a headache and I was just giving him an aspirin," she lied, hoping that he wouldn't see through the subterfuge, "I'll be down in a minute."

"Okay," he smiled up at her, "Why don't you slip into your bathing suit and we can run down to the beach.

"Uh, Okay," she smiled down at him, still out of breath from the her orgasm, "It'll take me a few minutes."

"That's okay," he grinned back up at her, "I'll wait."

Stepping back away from the railing, Joan gingerly stepped into her room.

Holding her legs together to staunch the flow of Greg's cum, she shuffled over to the hamper.

Opening it, she reached into it and quickly pulled out a soiled towel. Stuffing it up between her legs to check the flow of her son's semen that continued to ooze out of her love wound, she struggled over to the bathroom. Holding the towel between her legs, she rummaged through her purse until she found a tampon. Pulling the towel out from between her legs, she spread her legs and jiggled herself up and down a few times to force out as much of his cum as she could. Then, quickly wiping herself with the towel, she stuffed the tampon up into her pussy that still tingled from the battering it had taken from Greg.

She still amazed at the amount of semen Greg produced every time they made love. No matter how many times or how short the time interval was, he was always able to fill her to overflowing every time they made love. Just as he had done again today. Wiping herself with a washcloth, she managed to remove most of his thick, potent semen from her nether regions before she slipped into her swimsuit. Pulling the tight suit up, it took her several moments to get her mountainous breasts secured in the constricting confines of her suit. Finally, she sprayed a couple of whiffs of her perfume on herself to hide any lingering fragrance of her musk and checked herself in the mirror. Satisfied that all evidence of her recent indiscretion was either hidden or removed, she strolled out of her room. Smiling smugly to herself, she fluffed her hair as she went flouncing down the stairs. Happy at the way her voluminous breasts shook and bounced with each step, she wondered how many women could make love to their son and within minutes face their husband acting like nothing had happened.

"Hi," Harold said as she strolled into the kitchen, "we thought that you had decided to take a nap or something."

"I had to put my suit on," she told him, sauntering over to the refrigerator, "and you know how long that takes."

"Yep," he smirked lewdly, "and I appreciate it, too."

"I bet you do," she laughed, thrusting her breasts out proudly. "Where is Amanda?"

"She is over at Lorraine's," he told her as he sat watching her prepare herself a sandwich, "She and Cindy said they would be over later. I told Lorraine that we would meet her and Richard down at the beach for the afternoon, so as soon as you finish, we can head out. I've got a couple of bottles of wine so we can wile away the afternoon."

"Sounds great," she told him, taking a bite out of her sandwich.

It was three-thirty when Joan and Harold skipped down the path to the beach where they met Lorraine and Richard.

Meanwhile, back at the house, Amanda and Cindy had been waiting for their parents to leave so they could go over to the other house.

"Do you think your brother will be over there?" Cindy asked as they walked over to the other house.

"I think so," Amanda said, waving innocently to her parents as they walked down the beach.

"I hope so," Cindy giggled, "I think he is really cute."

"He's not bad looking," Amanda simpered back, "for a brother."

"Well, he's my first cousin," Cindy remarked, "and I think he is by far the best looking cousin I have. Male cousin, that is."

"Why Thank You," Amanda grinned as they went up the stairs, "you wouldn't have any plans on becoming kissing cousins, would you?"

"One can never tell," Cindy smiled, "one can never tell."

"I shouldn't tell you this," Amanda whispered, opening the door as quietly as she could, "but I've even thought about it a couple of times."

"Thought about what?" Cindy asked softly.

"You know what," Amanda smiled coyly at her.

The two girls, both dressed in semi-revealing bathing suits were very different in appearance as they slipped into the kitchen. Amanda was around five foot five or six while Cindy was already five foot ten or eleven. Both girls had just turned eighteen and while Amanda's breasts were already the size of big, firm cantaloupes, Cindy's were more like large oranges. Amanda tended toward plumpness, but her curvaceous form was sensuously attractive.

Cindy on the other hand was more slender, but just as enticing as her cousin. Both of them had faces that would stand out in a room of movie stars and long flowing hair, Amanda's dark brown and Cindy's blond.

Reaching up into the cabinet, Amanda brought out a bottle of vodka and sat it on the cabinet.

"Want a screwdriver?" Amanda asked Cindy.

"Who is the driver?" Cindy giggled giddishly.

"That's a good one," Amanda laughed softly, pouring the clear liquid into two glasses.

"Is your brother up in his room?" Cindy asked as she watched her cousin top off the drinks with orange juice.

"I don't know," Amanda murmured as she took a sip of her drink. "Do you want to go up and see?"

"Uh, I don't, uh, oh sure, why not," Cindy smiled, taking a quick gulp of her drink.

Being careful to make as little noise as possible both girls treaded softly across the room to the stairs. Stepping up the stairs slowly and silently, they stopped at the top.

"Which room is his?" Cindy whispered, taking another quick sip of her drink.

"That one down there," Amanda told her, pointing to Greg's room, "do you still want to see if he is in?"

"Sure," Cindy smirked with false bravado.

Clasping Cindy's hand in hers, Amanda tiptoed down the hallway, until they both stood outside of the door to Greg's room. Looking at each other, they giggled silently as Amanda cautiously reached down and turned the door knob.

The hinges were well-oiled and made no noise as Amanda stealthily pulled the door open inch by inch.

With the door finally open wide enough for them to peek inside, they looked in and saw Greg lying in bed. Their mouths dropped open in breathless shock as they realized he was naked. Turning and looking at each other in amazed shock, they couldn't believe their luck. Realizing that both of them had felt a similar rush of heat, they quickly turned back and stared at the Greg's exposed genitalia.

The bed was only five or six feet from the door so Greg lay close enough for them to almost reach out and touch his fat, puffy cock if they had been so inclined. Unprepared for what they were witnessing, they stood with their mouths gaping open, staring at his great, thick dick.

Greg had been napping for quite some time and was nearing wakefulness. As he did, his prodigious cock had begun to swell and grow larger. As the girls watched the corpulent column of manmeat swell and grow before their eyes, they nervously glanced up at Greg's face to see if he had woken up and caught them spying on him. Seeing that he still slept, the girls continued to gawk at the transformation of his growing cock. Neither of the girls was a virgin, but neither of them had seen a penis so large and intimidating.

Finally the giant organ reached it maximum length and girth. The girls couldn't believe its nine inch length.

Both girls were staring so intently at Greg's mammoth treasure, they nearly fell over each other jumping back when Greg moved in his sleep. Afraid to look back inside, they crept back down the hall on wobbly legs and slipped into Amanda's room.

"Wow," Cindy panted as Amanda closed the door behind them, "your brother is huge."

"I can't believe how big he is," Amanda puffed, leaning back against the door, "I would never have guessed he was that big."

"Have you ever seen one as big as his?" Amanda asked, walking over to Amanda's bed.

"Never," Amanda told her as she sat down on the bed, "I've seen pictures of guys with big ones, but I've never seen one like that for real."

"I wonder if I could take all of him?" Cindy asked, her hand stealing down to her barely concealed secretiveness and gently rubbing herself through the skimpy bikini bottom.

"CINDY," Amanda puffed in mock surprise, "please, After all, he is my brother."

"Hey, I'm sorry, but I think he is one more super hunk," Cindy smiled, seeing through Amanda's false display of modesty, "besides, you should have checked it out earlier."

"Well, I never," Amanda laughed, "I am shocked."

"Right," Cindy smirked lewdly, "and I am mother Theresa."

"I just never thought he was that big," Amanda said.

"Well, I'm sorry if it offends you," Cindy grinned, "but I'm afraid that I have a crush on him. Have ever since I met him."

"Really?" Amanda asked in amazement.

"Really!" Cindy stated adamantly, slipping her hand inside of her bikini bottom and obviously playing with herself.

"Oh, uh, well," Amanda stuttered nervously, trying not to look down at Cindy's hand boldly toying with her nether parts.

"Wouldn't you like to try Greg's big thing?" Cindy brazenly asked her cousin.

"What, uh, Oh, My, I don't know," Amanda sputtered, turning bright red in embarrassment.

"Well, would you like to try it tonight?" Cindy said, slipping her hand out of her bikini bottom and slowly standing up.

"Uh, I, uh, I, oh, uh, what, uh, what do you mean?" Amanda blushed, staring up at her cousin.

"I thought that we could invite your brother down to the beach," Cindy grinned, reaching behind her and untying the top of her bikini, "after everyone is in bed."

"Uh, I, uh, I don't, uh, know," Amanda said, watching her cousin slowly slip her bikini top off and toss it down on the bed. "We could get in a lot of trouble if we got caught."

"And we could have a lot of fun," Cindy said, sensuously running her hands over her beautifully shaped breasts, "if we didn't get caught."

"Oh, I don't know," Amanda said nervously, unable to stop herself from becoming sexually excited by the sight of her cousin running her hands over her lovely breasts.

"Come on," Cindy said sitting down by her cousin and boldly untying her bikini top, "let's let it all hang out. What do you say?"

"CINDY," Amanda gasped, startled by the boldness of her cousin, "what do you think you are you doing?"

"I want to see your lovely breasts," she whispered, slowly untying the knot at the nape of Amanda's neck, "I've been wanting to do this since I first saw you."

Uncertain what to do, Amanda did nothing as her cousin, gently slipped the feathery material down off her big, round cones of soft, pliable flesh.

"Beautiful. They're exquisite," Cindy exclaimed as she moved around in front of her flushed cousin. "I've never seen any more lovely. And big."

"Everyone in your family is big," she laughed, "just different parts of their anatomy."

"You're embarrassing me," Amanda said, reddening even more.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she whispered as she slowly reached out and gently touched the majestic pink nipples that jutted out hard and ripe.

"Oh, Cindy, I don't," Amanda swooned as she watched her cousin ease her hands up under her big, heavy breasts and gently lift them.

"And they're so heavy, and soft," Cindy cooed as she cautiously leaned forward, gently lifting one giant cone toward her mouth, "I just love the way they feel."

"Ohhhhhh, Cindy, Plleeassses," Amanda groaned, not wanting Cindy to continue, but not wanting her to stop either.

Opening her mouth, Cindy softly sucked the big, turgid nipple into her mouth. Holding the taut, rose colored pap between her soft, full lips, she gently sucked on it while she ran her tongue over it.

"Oh, MY, LORD," Amanda moaned, overwhelmed with the utter wickedness of what was transpiring.

Cindy held her cousin's sweet nipple in her mouth for several moments before she finally released it.

"You taste wonderful," Cindy said, sitting back up, "just like I thought you would."

"I don't know what to say," Amanda muttered, her face still burning with confusion.

"Did it feel good?" Cindy asked her.

"Yes," Amanda admitted watching her cousin gently tease her own nipples into jutting hardness.

"Would you like to taste mine?" Cindy asked her innocently, delicately pushing her chest out.

"Uh, I, yes," Amanda finally blurted out.

Easing herself toward her cousin, Cindy watched Amanda slowly bend down and softly kiss her jutting nipple.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.