Free Love - Cover

Free Love

by John Demille

Copyright© 1999 by John Demille

Mother/Son Incest Story: Finding his mother tied to the bed, he couldn't help but take advantage of her

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   son fucks bound mother,son fucks mother's ass,son takes advantage of bound mother.

My parents are from the '60's generation of hippies. They were strong believers in free love and everything that comes with it. They had me when mom was about 22. So considering that I'm 24 now that makes her about 46, they never had another child, so I was growing up with no brothers or sisters.

I grew up in what is very typical of such environment. Sex was never a taboo subject and always freely discussed in our household. Even my parents' sexual activities were never a secret. Their bedroom door was rarely closed and they never seemed to care if I caught them making love - which happened on many occasions. It was understood that if I did, I would just go to my room, until they were through. I would usually shut my door and put on my headphones so I wouldn't hear the sounds from their bedroom.

This environment opened my eyes very early to the fact of sex and its practice. I was very curious on why adults behave in such a way in my childhood, and since they never involved me in their activities, it wasn't until my teens that I understood the urges that drives such behavior.

At the age of about 13 I started to get more curious about the act itself, and I found myself less and less disturbed by what they were doing and more excited by it. Sex education at school taught me that not everybody is as open about their sexual life as my parents. In fact according to school teachings such behavior was not accepted as normal, but that only added to the excitement I felt from catching them in the act.

Soon I started to feel the urges on my own, and since they were there, I started to fantasize about mom - after all she is the only female that I've seen naked in real life. I stopped running to my room whenever I caught them going at it, in fact I was more reluctant to leave. And when I did, it was only to go out of the door and try to find a spot that provided me with a view of them.

Later on, when I learned masturbation, I started doing it while watching them. When I had the urge and they were not doing anything, I would just go into my room or the bathroom and jack-off fantasizing about mom. In my fantasies, I always replaced my dad and it was me who's doing it to mom.

My parents seemed to have an active sex life, even kinky at times. With some bondage and submission involved. My dad was the type to just do it with her whenever the mood struck him. She was always very submissive to his desires. That meant the kitchen or the living room was not off limits for their love making, and I took advantage of the fact and started peeking at them whenever I could get away with it.

I remember one time it was a Sunday. Usually everybody in the house sleeps in on Sundays, and this one was no different. I woke up at about 11, and I had a hard-on, as usual. I started stroking myself and soon I was totally engrossed in the activity.

In my mind images of mom naked, mom and dad having sex, started flashing like a slide show. And I started stroking my cock in rhythm with the images. After a while I had replace dad in those images and I was fucking mom. I was stroking her ass and squeezing it. I could vividly see my cock going in and out of her pussy ... Oh, that juicy pussy, in and out I went, in the beginning with slow deliberate strokes and soon I was overwhelmed with the feelings, that I was pumping her like a machine. At one moment a picture of me, with my cock in her pussy and a hand on each of her tits, seemed so real that it got me so exited that I exploded with such force that my jism splattered the wall behind my bed.

After couple of minutes, my pulse slowed down and my breathing became almost normal. I got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned up.

I went down to the kitchen for breakfast. Mom was there preparing it. She was in one of dad's shirts, as usual in the morning.

"Good morning" I said

"Good morning sweetie, breakfast is almost ready, sit and pour yourself some juice, the pancakes are almost done".

I sat at the table facing the stove where she was working. Soon I was looking only at her butt, her delicious butt...

Couple of minutes later she put a stack of pancakes in my plate and poured syrup on them the way I like. I dug in and was done with-in five minutes, all the while watching her ass under that shirt. I finished eating and I stayed right there entranced with my mother's body under that shirt. I could see glimpses here and there. Soon I was sporting a huge erection that threatened to pop out of my shorts into plain view. I was afraid of standing up, for she might see it.

So I just sat there watching. Mom came to take my plate to the sink, she reached across the table from me, the shirt she was wearing had a wide neck and I could see her breast hanging down firmly. I could see the dark brown nipples and I made every effort that I can to tear my eyes from them, unsuccessfully. I kept looking.

When grabbing the dish, mom looked up and saw me staring at her. She looked down her body and saw what I was looking at. She didn't say a thing, she just looked up at me and smiled an almost imperceptible smile and lingered there a little longer than usual, and finally she straightened up and went to the sink and continued the preparation of breakfast. At one moment she reached up into the upper cupboard to fetch something that was quite high and she stretched up her arm, that pulled the shirt up half the way up her ass cheeks and I had a view between her legs that showed down to the hair that covered her pussy lips, and between I still could see her pink lips. That seen got me so worked up I could feel my heartbeat in my dick. All the while she acted just like mom.

Then she went looking for something in the lower cupboard under the kitchen counter. She didn't crouch or anything, she just bent down at the waist, sticking her ass up in the air, giving me a view of her butt that I've never seen that clear before. Considering that she was about eight feet away from me bent all the way down with her feet about two feet apart, there was nothing to hide her crotch area from my hungry eyes. I had to grab my jaw and lift from the table before she looked back, at this point a could really feel the pre-cum oozing from the tip of my cock and soaking into my shorts. At that moment all I wanted to do is go around the table and grab her cheeks and bury my face in her crotch, it's just that I couldn't get the courage to do it.

She must have stayed down there for at least five minutes. Suddenly I heard dad coming into the kitchen from behind me and heading straight to mom, he had an enormous erection that tented his shorts quite noticeably. Reaching her, while she was still in her bent position, he unceremoniously pushed the bottom of the shirt down her back towards the back of her head, freed his erection from the confines of his shorts and grabbed it with his right and aimed it at her pussy from behind and pushed it in.

"Mmmph..." was the sound that came out of mom, he only pushed harder.

"Easy ... I'm dry ... mmmpfff..."

"This feels good..." He said pulling out till only the tip was in and shoved it more forcefully in. Mom didn't try to get up, she just stayed there and received it.

"Your ass looked delicious bending down like that..."

He kept pulling out and pushing in slowly and deliberately. They seemed not to notice my presence in there with them, or maybe they did or just didn't care at all. They just went at it, obviously enjoying it immensely.

Soon the squishing sounds of his dick going in and out of her wet pussy filled the kitchen as he accelerated the rate of pounding. At one point I looked down from the point where their bodies joined to where I could see her breast inside the wide shirt that was hanging all the way down. Her breast were swaying with each thrust of my dad against her butt. My eyes went a little bit lower and was surprised to see mom staring at me. I averted my eyes quickly and guiltily.

However I couldn't stop myself longer than maybe five seconds and returned my gaze to the seen in front of me. Again my eyes went to mom's face and again I found her eyes fixated on me, even half open from her position.

As soon as we made eye contact a louder moan came from her as though she was enjoying me looking at her. And as long as I was looking into her eyes, she was making loud noises. I think she was getting off on the idea of being watched. I don't know if that was because I was her son or maybe just anybody would do in that situation.

I was jolted from my contact with mom by a loud cracking sound, I looked up to find that dad had delivered a swat to mom's right ass cheek. Curiously that only made her moans a little louder even. And then he began spanking her ass rhythmically with his right hand alternating cheeks and her buns got quite rosy from the treatment. Within two minutes mom's breathing was quite audible and she was barely keeping her knees straight, she was leaning her hands on the lowest shelf of the bottom cupboard.

One time my dad looked around behind him and saw me looking and even made eye contact. He didn't seem to mind, to me he seemed to understand my position and didn't even miss a beat. He just kept going at it, in fact after looking at me he seemed to be more enthusiastic about the whole thing of me watching. He started pulling all the way back till only the tip was in and slamming strongly back in, pushing mom forward until she was only on her toes. Ten seconds after he started slamming her hard an animal-like howl came from mom.

"I'm commmiiinng ... Oooohhhh Goooood ... Here it comes ... here it comes ... Harder ... Harder..."

"You like it? you like that don't you? well take it, take it, we're not done yet..."

I could see mom's body becoming more rigid and all her limbs were stiff and unmoving, even her breathing stopped and her eyes were shut. She stayed like this for about thirty seconds during which my dad didn't stop for a second.

Then she seemed to relax, a little too much. She seemed unable to keep her knees straight. Dad had to hold her so they wouldn't fold under her. After about ten seconds of holding her dad smacked her ass hard.

"Hey, straighten up a little, I almost slipped out"

That seemed to help a little and she went back to her position, and he kept ramming it in. He seemed to never tire or weaken.

Five minutes later she came again, this time dad was with her at the same time. As soon as her body went rigid, dad gave a big lurch and pushed in with a mighty shove and held it there for about five seconds, then he pulled out and gave about five or six rapid thrusts and then another big one and another pause. Five seconds later he resume a lazier rhythm and for about thirty seconds he just kept thrusting in lazily enjoying the friction after ejaculation.

Then he just pulled out, pulled up his shorts and walked out and went to the bathroom. Meanwhile mom was still in her position not moving. I looked back at her when dad was out of the kitchen, her butt cheeks were sweaty and red. Her pussy was puffy and swollen, with cum running down and over her pubic hair and then dripping to the floor. I looked a little lower at mom's face and saw that she was lazily looking at me from between her legs smiling a content smile.

Then she straightened up, the shirt dropping to cover her ass. She took a deep breath and sighed a relieved sigh and looked around her and below her.

"Oh, what a mess" she said looking at the puddle of come between her feet. She reached for a paper towel and bent again the same way - she must enjoy doing this to me - and wiped the floor, then up she went. Standing there for about five seconds she looked down and saw the come running down her right leg. She grabbed another paper towel and lifted the shirt, showing me her bush in the process, and proceeded to wipe the come from her leg all the way to her cunt. She reached with the left hand and spread open her pussy lips - what a pussy - and with right hand dipping down to wipe between them. She seemed to enjoy this activity, because she wiped for a little longer than what would have been needed and slower too. I was staring at her pussy when I realized that actually during this 'clean-up' she was actually looking at me watching her, and she was enjoying my attention immensely. But I couldn't help feeling embarrassed and blood rushed to my face and I looked away quickly.

Since the show was over and I was aroused beyond belief, I needed relief. I went to my bedroom and masturbated. Actually to say that I masturbated would have been an exaggeration, I barely unzipped and touched my cock and I came right away.

In all this my mother's attitude was normal for her. She never made any fuss about when I saw them doing anything. She didn't seem to think about the way that this was affecting me. However, after every time that I saw her naked my infatuation with her grew higher to another level. But I learned to control my urges and hide my arousal around her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.