Adventures of Me and Martha Jane - Cover

Preview

Adventures of Me and Martha Jane

by Santos J. Romeo

Copyright© 1999 by Santos J. Romeo

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/Fa, boy, Consensual, Pedophilia, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting,

Erotica Sex Story: An epic story, of the life of a young boy and his introduction into the adult world

INTRO 1999:

The first version of this story, posted in 1995, was half the size of the current version. Many readers of the first version email'd me and wanted "more detail." The reader is warned that more detail has been added to the new version, but those details make for a slower- moving and much longer tale. For example, in the original version there was a two-week sequence of events in the last half of the story; this time period made for a more suspenseful plot device. But in actuality the period was two months long, not two weeks. This version is more historically accurate.

Nevertheless, it's impossible to accurately reenact everything. Much of it is boring and inconsequential. As before, names are changed, many real-life characters are combined into a single figure in the story, and many events are combined. And there are the damn typo's, which never go away. Stop complaining. Life itself is a typo. One can stand only so much reality.

- S. J. R.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.