A Strangers Touch - Cover

A Strangers Touch

by Salacious_Scribe

Copyright© 2015 by Salacious_Scribe. All Rights Reserved.

Erotica Sex Story: A stranger lends a hand...Job

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   .

©2015 by Salacious Scribe. All Rights Reserved.

Authors Notes

This story contains cuckqueaning, voyeurism, masturbation, and clothed female nude male. If you don’t enjoy this kind of smut, please choose another story.

The part about the AC going out and the open door is true, the rest is pure fantasy from my perverted sex-starved brain.

It was a typical night in my house. After the kids went to bed, I tried to start some foreplay with my wife of fifteen years. But for the 1162nd day in a row, she said she had a headache and went to bed without so much as kissing me goodnight.

I stayed up finishing my nightly ritual. Watch a war movie or two, surf some porn sites looking for new scenes, then spending some quality time with Mrs. Palmer and her five daughters. The only difference between tonight and the other nights was that the house was 92°F and about 4,000% humidity. Welcome to Florida in August.

It was so hot in my house because the AC crapped out early in the day. I called the AC guy I knew from the VFW Post I belonged to. He promised someone would be at my house first thing the next day. So I left the front door open to let in the cooler outside air and had a couple of fans trying to move air so thick you could sell it by the slice. My front door faced West and our street ran East to West, so the door didn’t face the street making it unlikely anyone could see into the house. I found a particularly arousing video I hadn’t seen before. I slid down my shorts and started to massage my balls as the hot young starlet with the perky breasts began to deep throat what appeared to be a seven inches long dick that was about the size of my forearm.

As the starlet, who was identified as Dolly Little, bent over and began to get fucked in a standing doggy style position I began to stroke my hard cock imagining I was fucking this hot petite redhead. All too soon the male talent was coating her freckled face with his cum. I soon followed suit shooting ropes of white cream on my tee-shirt. Feeling pretty good, I bookmarked the video, tossed my shirt into the laundry and went to bed.

Well the AC guy came and told me the air handler was kaput and needed to be replaced. When I asked him what that would cost, he told me that the unit was original to the 49-year-old house, and the electrical was too. I would need to rewire the entire house before he could connect the new unit.

I called the electrician from my VFW post and was told it would be three days before he could start the project, and it would take two or three days to finish. He estimated it would cost about $7,000 for my house, on top of the $1,500 for the AC. After looking over my finances, I figured I could afford it, barely, if I didn’t eat for the next three months.

I went online to my Credit Union’s website and applied for a Home Equity Loan of Credit to cover the costs, so I wouldn’t starve to death at a reasonable temperature. Once the Credit union approved my application, I signed both contracts to get the work started. Now that I wasn’t going to be fighting the local church mouse for crumbs, I went out and bought a few fans to keep some air moving so my family wouldn’t die of heat exhaustion. This is where my story begins.

It was the fourth night without air conditioning. I was sitting in my La-Z-Boy right next to the front door. The door was open and a small industrial fan was blowing in the cool night air. I was fully reclined and fully naked, stroking myself watching Brandi Love and Kiara Cole with some guy. It was pretty hot, and I was getting close, too close. I closed my eyes to stop some of the stimulation so I could cum as Brandi and Kiara got their standard porn facial.

As I slowed my strokes and took some deep breaths to delay my impending orgasm, I felt a soft hand grasp my cock. I smiled thinking my wife had come out of our bedroom, saw me and took matters into her hands. I let go of my erection and let the female hand start to stroke me. I felt hair caress my thigh, which startled me because my wife has extremely short hair, Think Meg Ryan short. No way it could brush my leg unless her head was practically touching it.

My eyes shot open and there was a female, (thank god), I had never seen before, kneeling next to me. Her hand was wrapped around my shaft slowly stroking it. Her eyes watching my cock pulsate as her hand glided up and down. Her sparkling green eyes were focused on the glistening precum her ministrations were drawing out of me. The video ended, but I didn’t move, not sure what to do.

She had to be about my age, maybe a few years younger. She was a MILF, with real curves like a 1950’s movie star. I groaned and she looked up. She saw my eyes were open, and she looked scared, but never stopped her exquisite handjob. She used the precum to lubricate my dick and kept stroking focusing on the nerves just under the head for a bit then long slow strokes on the erect shaft.

I sat there and watched this fully dressed woman stroke my hard dick until I was about to cum. I tried to pull away, not wanting to speak and ruin the moment. She smiled and stroked faster and faster pointing my cock at my belly until I couldn’t hold back anymore. White-hot cum erupted from my cock, landing on my shoulders and nipples. It was the best orgasm I’d experienced since I lost my cherry.

When she finished milking me, she stood up and left without a sound. I sat there covered in my cum, wondering if I had been dreaming or not. Standing up, I locked the door, took a quick shower and went to bed.

The next night I was watching a different video, with the door open and began to play with myself. Once I was erect and stroking myself the same lady entered my house and again dropped to her knees beside my chair, taking my shaft in her hand.

I sat there in stunned silence watching this attractive late thirty-ish green-eyed Rubenesque female stroke my cock like it was normal. I let her take care of me as I watched a male stripper fuck some office worker while her friends cheered her on. This time, I shared my computer screen onto the TV so she could watch the staged hen party. She started to glance at the 55” LED TV hanging over my fireplace. She timed her strokes to match the stripper’s thrusts. As his cum coated the secretaries face, mine once again coated my chest. Then as my orgasm died out, she stood up calmly and left. I shook my head wondering if this was real or if my imagination was playing tricks on me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.