Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 26: Ajar

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: Ajar - The lives and adventures of Dave, Alice, Julie, Cricket, and others in the Circle continue as some other and sometimes-younger members join. New members come from many quarters including nearby neighbors, a trip to Las Vegas and a campus fraternity - but not without surprises and occasional angst. Dave's new company thrives and is a source for new lovers, especially JR and Jenny. (See Loosening Up - Cast and Other Data (Update) for help in keeping up with all the characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Quite a good-size crowd from the Circle stood around as Dave Prentiss, Ty Winter, and Owen Bennett climbed onto a small podium in front of the new Townhouse 3 project. A symbolic wide red ribbon stretched about ten feet across the front of the podium between two stakes. The men had been motivating forces for the creation of and then the expansion of the Circle’s cohousing development to include the townhouses.

Both Owen and then Ty had made short speeches about the expansion of the Circle since it was formed eight years earlier by a small cluster of current members, and then how it grew as more and more people adopted the Circle lifestyle. At certain points there were cheers and applause.

Each of the three men picked up extra-large pairs of scissors and moved to the ribbon. Simultaneously, they each cut through a section of the ribbon. The remnants fluttered away.

Ty yelled as the sections of red ribbon dropped, “Townhouse 3 is officially open for business.”

A huge cheer went up from the crowd. People surged around the podium to enter any one of the eight open front doors. Three of the units had already been occupied; those belonged to Jenny and Deborah who both worked at EneRG, Gabe Williams one of the earlier cohort of graduated students who’d been adopted by the Circle, and Ron Wonder and Cindy Carignan who’d decided to live together.

Now that all the units were finished and the punch list items completed, others would be moving in: Ross Buchman and the expectant Morgan Collier; Stephanie Grayson; Murph Murphy and Jake Randall (sharing a unit); Phil Layburn and Meggie Halton; and Cord and the twins – Samantha and Savannah.

There were many changes in the other two townhouses. In Townhouse 1, Bobbie Wyatt, the Circle’s chef, and Maddy had left to move into a new house on the Circle next door to Owen. The empty unit had been sold to Alan Lauer and Cookie Carson so they could live together.

In Townhouse 2 Amanda Tyler had left her unit to move in with Aaron and Shelby Prentiss, Dave’s brother and sister-in-law. They’d declared their love and desire to live together as a threesome, and to raise their children together. JR had bought the empty unit and was still moving in, having abandoned the temporary quarters in the mobile home that had been brought onsite during construction of some of the homes. She’d long ago put her condo in the downtown area up for sale.

Also in Townhouse 2, Martin and Sasha had officially withdrawn from Sarasota, and sold the unit to Alec Baldwin, Taylor, and her brother Gene Volker. Alec was very tolerant of the brother-sister incestuous relationship, and they all liked each other and the threesome they’d formed.

Ken and Patti Twomey had left the townhouse and moved into one of the new homes around the expanded core space. Joyce Myer had taken over their unit. Lastly, in Townhouse 2, Abby had moved in with Derek and Emily Wilson in their home on Perimeter Road, and sold her unit to Nikky.

The eight new homes around the core space were now filled with Bobbie and Maddy; Jim and Lisa; Adam and Jill; Juan and Ann Carlos, and Bill Lewis; Chris and Jessica Thomas; Daryl, Karyn, and Candy Simon plus children; Wolf and Carolyn Carsdahl, and Sheri Seaton; and Ken and Patti.

Some light construction and interior work was still going on in the new core building, but most of the new space was now occupied and available for use.

Everyone migrated back towards the patio and pool area with most of the young children racing ahead so they could dive into the pool. Few of them understood the ceremony of cutting the ribbon, but they liked all the cheering and noise of the celebration.

Rose came along side Dave and took hold of his hand. He looked down on his stepdaughter and smiled. “What’s up Pumpkin?”

“Nothing special,” she replied. “I’m just happy. I love all these people and I know they love me.” She gestured around them at the herd of adults strolling up the Airport Road toward Circle Drive.

“That’s a good way to be. I love all of them, too.”

“Oh, I know. And you ‘make love’ with all of them, too.” She giggled.

“And you know that’s OK to talk about with any of us here in the Circle, but you shouldn’t talk to your teachers, friends, or others about how we live.”

“Oh, I know. I’m not dumb.” After a few seconds, “I’m actually pretty smart. You see my report cards.”

As they walked between two of the homes, Rose took off and dove into the pool. Dave could recall back a few years when Holly had taught Rose how to swim and then dive. Now, Rose played the role of big sister to Holly’s five-year-old.

The children were later gone and tucked away after the Saturday dinner. Dave had dined with Erin, their child Josh, and Robyn, and after tucking in Josh with a sitter, the three of them found a chaise together after dinner and made love.

The three were snuggled together with Dave in the middle. They’d propped up the headrest part of the chaise so they could play voyeur and look around the patio at the other Circle members and friends as they too made love.

As they were watching and talking in whispers to each other so they wouldn’t disturb those near them, Dave saw a pretty woman he didn’t know. She was naked and walked by with an equally unclad Jim Danforth. Dave wondered whether she had some connection with the Club Ecstasy. Jim had never brought any of the strippers from the club to the Circle, but the concept had some merit.

Jim and the woman went the bar and they both got bottles of water from the tub with ice in it atop the bar, and then headed back towards the gazebo where they sat on a chaise and kissed. The woman was busty, mid-thirties, curvy, with auburn hair and a face with high cheekbones.

Dave whispered to Erin and Robyn, “Who was that woman with Jim?”

They both shrugged. Robyn said, “I was about to ask you.”

Erin said, “There’s a new guy, too. He’s over under the sunshade on the chaise fucking your half-sister Gail.”

Dave looked and spotted the man: mid-thirties, dark hair, muscular build, around five-ten or eleven, acted confident as he stroked into Gail’s welcoming body in a modified missionary position. Gail seemed in seventh heaven as she clutched at his body and as they repeatedly kissed and pawed at each other’s body.

Robyn slithered down Dave’s body and inhaled his partially deflated cock. “Let me clean you up a bit and then you can greet our new friends.”

As Robyn went to work, a younger woman walked by their chaise alone and as naked as everybody else on the patio. She must have been part of the scene on the patio because Dave instantly spotted the shiny streaks of semen running down her legs. She also had that freshly fucked look about her and a contented smile. She was truly appealing in every way he could imagine.

This woman – a girl to Dave – was about Cricket or Cookie’s age and not much taller. Dave wondered if another of the fraternity men had brought a new girlfriend to the Circle. He also started to worry about whether the woman and the new couple had adequate STD exams. He knew that the university campus was rife with sexually transmitted diseases, although fortunately HIV was not one of them. On the positive side, the school had worked hard to promote the idea of constant testing for each student.

Erin started to chuckle.

Dave said, “What’s so funny?”

“You. You see two new females you haven’t been with and you become exceptionally stimulated.”

“Hey, I’m a guy.”

“No, you’re more than a guy ... you’re Dave! You need your frequent fixes of new pussy to keep you happy. If you go too long without fucking a new pussy you get all squirrelly and restless. We’ve all watched you.”

“Really? I do?”

Robyn smiled, “She’s right. After you get a taste and sample of new pussy for a couple of weeks it becomes routine and you’re ready for another ‘new pussy fix’ again. Then you don’t exactly go on the prowl, but the Universe delivers the next ‘fix’ to you, often wrapped up in a very nice package. None of us mind.”

“A nice package?”

Erin laughed, “Like the sex-laden co-ed that just walked past here. The last time I think it was the twins, Samantha and Savannah.”

“Am I really that bad?”

Both women nodded and loudly said, “YES!”

By now, Robyn was stroking and fondling his cock and ball sack as Erin started to kiss him, and then feed him her breasts to suck and lick. Before his concentration waned, Robyn mounted him again and they started to make love again.

As Dave’s hips got with the agenda, Erin moved her drippy pussy over his mouth as she held onto the frame of the chaise for stability. Soon, both women and Dave were moaning in the pleasure of the lovemaking they were sharing.

Twenty minutes later Erin, Robyn, and Dave were again enjoying the cool breeze the evening provided to them as they panted the last of their passion to each other. A cloud of their sexual aromas surrounded the trio.

Dave kissed each of them and glanced up as he saw somebody slowly stroll past their chaise.

He cursed under his breath, “Shit!”

Robyn asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Someone else just went by that I don’t know – another woman – a hot blonde, and yes, she was cute and stimulating, but I think you’ve worn out the equipment at least for another hour or two.”

Erin said, “And you feel you should gate keep all of the visitors?”

Dave sighed, “Yeah, sort of. In the past, I’d at least have been introduced to visitors who were going to participate in the later evening activities.”

Robyn poked at him, “And you usually got to fuck them blind and give most of them The Experience. Right?”

Dave looked at her and nodded. She had a good read on him, but then apparently most of the Circle women did. “Guilty as charged. That wasn’t a requirement, it just often turned out that way,” he said defensively.

Erin pushed Dave upright as Robyn pulled at his arms. “Come on; up and at ‘em. We’re going to the bar. You hit the pool shower for a couple of minutes. We’re each going to avail ourselves of some new lovers as we usually do, and you are going to try to intercept one of the new women and satisfy your curiosity about them. By then you’ll be ready to go again.”

The three left the chaise and walked through the maze of chaises and oversize patio chairs towards the bar. Most of the chaises near the bar had couples or threesomes on them in some stage of making love or recuperating from the strenuous effort they’d exerted. A few were just getting started on their second round.

Dave stepped into the spray of one of the outdoor showers near the pool usually used to wash the chlorine from one’s body. He rinsed off, dried, and then headed to the bar area. There was no need for clothes.

Dave served up some ice water for Erin and Robyn, and got one for himself. Sean finished off the bottle he’d been drinking, and then sidled over to Robyn and the two of them kissed. Without a word, the two of them drifted off into the night. Less than a minute later, Mike claimed Erin with more kisses and they also walked away holding hands.

Dave sat for a moment on one of the bar stools and surveyed the group on the patio. Jenny came by, kissed him, and then strolled away with a bottle of water for Nathan, who she’d been with earlier.

As Dave sat, and fourth unknown woman came to bar and claimed a bottle of water from the cooling tank the bartenders had left earlier.

Dave smiled at the woman – late twenties, long brunette hair, lithe build, and pubic hair shaped into a small heart. “You available?” he asked.

She smiled at him, “Yes, I think. I’m not a member; I’m a guest. I don’t know the protocol around here the way others do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.