Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 23: Twins

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Twins - The lives and adventures of Dave, Alice, Julie, Cricket, and others in the Circle continue as some other and sometimes-younger members join. New members come from many quarters including nearby neighbors, a trip to Las Vegas and a campus fraternity - but not without surprises and occasional angst. Dave's new company thrives and is a source for new lovers, especially JR and Jenny. (See Loosening Up - Cast and Other Data (Update) for help in keeping up with all the characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Saturday morning Dave was up early, took a modest jog, swam in the pool, showered, dressed in patio appropriate clothing, and then started preparing to serve breakfast to his Circle friends. A handful of others from the Circle joined him, some in the kitchen and some preparing the breakfast bar and tables for the popular community meal.

By eight-thirty there was a stream of people from the homes and townhouse units to the patio for the breakfast. JR and Jessica were racing around taking orders and lining them up on the order board for the kitchen staff to prepare.

Gabe and Juan were lining the plates up and applying side dishes. Off to one side, Bridget was in charge of toast, English muffins, bagels, and some other side dishes such as grits. Morgan was dishing up small fruit bowls and lining them up for the servers. Jason and Lisa were doing the cooking of eggs to order, and Dave was in charge of omelets, able to make three at once at his workstation. Everyone was going nonstop.

By nine-thirty the rush had slowed. Some of the breakfast staff got their own plates of food and went to join the others at various outdoor tables. Dave made himself a meat lover’s omelet and a side of fruit, and carried it out to the patio with a tall glass of orange juice.

Dave joined Cord, Sam, Savvy – who he’d met in an unusual way the night before, Barry, and Jenny. They all greeted him.

Dave studied the twins as they sat across from him. They were both clad in identical monokinis. After careful study, he concluded that their breasts were identical – generous B cups. Their facial features defied anyone to find differences, and their hair was carefully maintained to perpetuate the identicalness of the two women. Their voices had the same timbre, pitch, and intensity; their pace of talking was indistinguishable between the two. They’d used the same nail polish on toes and hands, and they each sported identical tattoos just northeast of their pussies.

Dave asked, “Who else knows that there are two of you?”

Sam (apparently!) spoke, “The moms that stayed after the interview do. I told them during part of interview process after you’d left the room. They were the ones that suggested that Savvy and I pull one over on you, especially Alice and Julie.” She giggled.

Dave rolled his eyes. “And Cord knew.”

“All the Phi Theta Rho guys know us. Cookie. We met Bridget at the fraternity house, so she knew.”

“So, which of you really got the job as our home schoolmarm?”

Sam raised one hand slightly, “That’d be me. Savvy is going to go work in the finance department at Knightsbridge Manufacturing. She accepted the job offer letter yesterday.”

Dave rolled his eyes again. He asked Savvy, “Do you know that all sorts of KM people live here, including most of the leaders in the finance organization.”

Savvy shook her head, “No, I didn’t. Who, for instance?” She looked very surprised at the statement.

Dave pointed at Roy and Elise’s home, “That’s Roy Goodman’s home. He’s the chief financial officer for KM. His wife is my mother and also Aaron’s mother. Alice Prentiss, my wife, is the number two in the organization; you got laid in our bed last night and she was two bodies over. Dori Winter, the hot looking brunette playing cougar by making out with Elton at the next table, is the number three in the finance organization; she lives next door to us. Other than that, we have a few others that work there in other departments.”

Savvy held her hand up, “Honest. I had no idea, until you just told me. I’m going to be an associate junior accountant on six-month probation, so I’ll be down in the weeds compared to all those people. If I’m lucky they’ll let me get the janitor coffee.”

Dave said, “I’ll make sure you meet them all later this morning. They were all at breakfast, but a few took off to run errands or play, although it looks like Dori is trying to line up her sexual entertainment for the morning. She’s like that.”

Dave turned to Sam, “So, did we ever make love last night?”

She giggled and nodded, “Yes. Earlier in the evening, then Savannah and I switched. I wanted to make love with Cord, too. He needed reclamation sex, he said. He also did Savvy.”

Dave asked Cord, “Were you jealous of me because of what Sam and I did?” The question had multiple purposes given the group wrapped up in the conversation. If Cord were upset, Dave would coach him about compersion, non-possessiveness, and non-exclusivity. If he wasn’t, he wanted Sam and Savvy to hear the openness a member of the Circle exhibited in such a situation.

Cord laughed, “Not a bit. I got to be with Cricket, Savvy, and Nikky. Sam is just trying to stir up trouble, but I did like the reclamation sex. Maybe she did, too. I also really liked the idea of how scrambled your brain would be, as it was, when you discovered the identical twins and the switcheroo.”

“And you’ve ‘done’ the twins?”

“A gentleman should not broadcast his accomplishments; however proud he is of them.” He chuckled and grinned broadly.

Savannah stated with some enthusiasm, “Yes, he’s done us twice before, at the same time, that is. Sam started to date him, and I switched off with her on their third date. We wanted to see if Sam and I could pull it off; we did. I knew a little about what they’d talked about and such, so I maneuvered the conversations on that date to safe areas, and then we fucked the rest of the night away. He’s got lots of staying power, and we love him for it among many other traits that he has.”

Dave asked, “Do you have a boyfriend?”

Savannah shook her head. “Not right now. I did up until two months ago, but we broke up.”

Dave probed with some worry in his head, “You don’t happen to have an up-to-date STD test, do you?”

Savvy laughed, “I do. I was told I’d be tortured and hung out to dry if I came here, had sex, and didn’t have one. I went with Sam when she got her test and I wasn’t with anybody until last night since taking the test and getting a clean bill of health.”

Dave sighed, “I wish people would have a little red light-green light on the side of their head or something. Thank you. You just saved me an ocean of concern.”

Sam stepped up beside her sister, “So, Dave, we both want to join the Circle. I know we have to spend time here and get to know people just as though we were pledging a sorority or fraternity, but are there other things we need to do? We both graduate in May. I have the job here and Savvy the job at KM. I apparently have a place or places to live, but she needs something come May when our lease runs out. Any suggestions?”

“Yes, I have a suggestion. Talk to Tan. She’s the pretty, pregnant, Asian woman that’s mostly naked sitting across the patio under the large green umbrella. She runs the assignments for the service jobs for the Circle. She’ll get you assigned to some jobs where you can meet some of the others in the Circle and become better known.

“As for a place to live, if you’re serious about wanting to live here, I’m sure we can find you a room to rent or stay in starting in May. You’ll have to think about something more permanent.

Cord spoke up, “If I can really buy one of the Townhouse units around that time, then Sam will move in with me. Savvy, you’d be welcome, too.”

Savvy asked, “Would I be expected to be in your bed all the time?”

Cord looked irked. “Of course not. I would never blackmail you like that, not all the time, just when you were home. Seriously, the place will have two guest rooms and you could take one of them. We could even agree on how to stay out of each other’s way.”

“No, you don’t understand. I WANT to be in your bed all the time – my sister on one side of you and me on the other. I understand Dave has six wives, and the two of us could be your wives. I like that idea. In case I need to state it out loud, I like you a lot – almost as much as Sam. I think living with you and my sister, with all attendant benefits, would be a dream situation.”

Cord grinned, “I will never turn that down. You’re both so smart and gorgeous. I may be young and naïve, but I am not stupid. We’ll get a king-size bed and shop together for furniture over the spring. There’s not even a move-in date so we have some time.”

“Deal,” Savvy said with a smile. “I’ll contribute, of course. We can work that out once you’re sure about things.”

Sam jumped around and clapped her hands to celebrate the future living arrangements.


“Are two women who aren’t Circle members allowed to solicit a male Circle member because they want to make love with him?”

Dave turned to see who was asking the question from just behind him. The patio lights had just dimmed and the evening dancing had started.

Nora stood smiling at him. She was dressed in the standard uniform for the patio – a monokini. Her attractive breasts were pointed up at him, just the way her face was. Beside her stood Tatiana, similarly clad or unclad depending on your point of view. She was laughing. Gary DeVille was behind the two women chuckling at the situation they were provoking and listening as his wife lined up being made love to for the evening.

Dave smiled, “The answer depends on a number of factors. Do the two women have malevolent intent? Are they wanton sluts with whom there would be no residual value to any copulation? Could serious complications and drama result from the sex acts they seem intent on prosecuting? I supposed there are other similar questions.”

Nora looked slightly perplexed. That wasn’t the response she expected. She clarified, “What if two of the women are in love with you and want to reestablish a loving connection with you as well as with each other during the act?”

Dave adopted a look of thoughtful repose. “Then I guess I would have to seriously consider the proposal. Were you thinking that Circle board approval should be sought in such situations?”

Tatiana stepped forward, “NO! We just want you to fuck us ... you know, make love. We don’t need majority vote from anybody but you.” She clearly didn’t want any further teasing to take please.

Dave nodded, “Oh, OK. I vote yes.”

Both women broke into smiles. Tatiana lightly swung as his arm with one hand. Dave pulled Nora to him and kissed her hotly as he stroked her breast and pinched one of her nips. He was aware of Gary watching his wife and obviously getting off that she was kissing passionately while in another man’s arms. Gary wasn’t the only man in the Circle with that kind of kink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.