Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 22: Surprise!

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Surprise! - The lives and adventures of Dave, Alice, Julie, Cricket, and others in the Circle continue as some other and sometimes-younger members join. New members come from many quarters including nearby neighbors, a trip to Las Vegas and a campus fraternity - but not without surprises and occasional angst. Dave's new company thrives and is a source for new lovers, especially JR and Jenny. (See Loosening Up - Cast and Other Data (Update) for help in keeping up with all the characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Samantha ran onto the patio sobbing wildly and waving a letter and envelope around that were obviously the cause of her state. Cord came behind trying to sooth her and comfort her. A few others were nearby expressed their support and love for the young girl. The announcement had gone out to everyone that morning by Circle email.

Sam sobbed out in a loud voice so everyone on the patio could hear, “You’re ALL so nice to me. I can’t believe it. This is my dream job. I promise I won’t ever let any of you down.”

Alice laughed as she hugged the shorter girl, “Don’t make promises you probably won’t be able to keep. Get real. We’ll all have issues with you at one time or another, but I promise we’ll continue to respect and love you despite whatever else we’re concerned about.”

Sam choked back her tears, “When do you want me to start?”

Alice said, “After you graduate in May and, if you need to, take a few days off. You decide and tell us. Our expectation is that you’ll spend the summer assessing each child and working on lesson plans and gather resources so that you can start you actual classroom work, so to speak, in August or September.”

Sam sobbed again and hugged Alice, “Oh, God, this is so perfect. Thank you. Thank you. And you’re so generous in what you’re paying me ... and the benefits. This is so perfect. Oh, my God, I have a JOB!”

Alice said, “You said you wanted to live in the Circle and belong to it. Well, we’ve also arranged a temporary room for you, if you’re interested. You might ask Cord about your longer-term plans.”

“Huh? What?” She turned to Cord and said, “What’s she mean about asking you about my housing?”

Cord hugged his girlfriend. “Samantha, I love you very much. I am enthused that you like the Circle as much as I do and even want to live here. I am hoping that you’d like to live with me. I got you this necklace to kind of cement the deal. This is a lavalier necklace, and it means...”

Samantha hurled herself from her hug with Alice and into Cord’s arms knocking him backwards into one of the dinner tables. “I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS! YOU LOVE ME!” She sobbed wildly some more.

Cord tried to speak as her hug choked him, “I DO LOVE YOU, and I have been telling you that for months. When Townhouse 3 is finished I’ve signed up for a unit, and I want you to move in with me.”

‘YES. YES. YES. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE ALL THIS. I LOVE THE CIRCLE. I LOVE PHI THETA RHO AND EVERYBODY.” Sam was theatrically happy. She spun around with the happy tears still rolling down her cheeks.

Alice and some of the others chuckled at Sam’s antics. She was kissing Cord all over as she almost screamed her acceptance of everything to him.

Cord defined things a little more carefully, “Between now and May when you graduate, you’ll continue to live in your apartment with your sorority sisters. By then, Adam and Jill Timms’ house will be completed on the Circle. They’ve offered you a bedroom in the house with full kitchen and house privileges. Townhouse 3 probably won’t be finished until the summer sometime, and we can move into my unit then. The studio apartments in the core won’t be done yet even though we all thought they’d be ready for you. A few other rooms have also been offered to you.”

Sam said, “I’ve only met Adam and Jill a couple of times. They’re so nice to offer me a place to stay so I can be here at the Circle more than I already am.”

Cord gave a stage whisper, “I think Adam has a crush on you. You might take that into consideration.”

Sam grinned, “All the better in case I get horny in the middle of the night. I like Jill, too.”

The group laughed.

“Should I talk to them?”

Alice nodded, “That’d be a good idea. In about a month you can even start to move things in there if you want, provided it’s not too much. Talk to them.”

Sam floated around the patio for the rest of the dinner hour, and then clung to Cord as the romantic part of the evening started. That night their dinner companions had been Alan and Cookie, and Wes and Taylor. Sam was by far the most voluble one on the patio.

As the lights dimmed and the dancing started, Taylor and Cookie pulled Samantha aside. “We need to talk to you about the rest of the evening.”

Sam tried to brush it off as being in the know, “Oh, I know about the sex. I participated last week with Murph and Cricket. I know what’s going to happen.”

Cookie chuckled, “We were going to make you a slightly different offer. Dave said we could use his large bed providing we change the sheets when we’re done. We thought the six of us could go up to his bedroom and have a little orgy and lovemaking session – just the six of us. In Circle parlance, that’s allowed and even encouraged. Are you and Cord interested?”

Sam’s gut twisted into a small knot. She studied her boyfriend who was talking to Alan and Wes. She knew he’d be up for anything she decided. Alan was a hunky guy, Wes, too. Taylor and Cookie were just about her age and so nice. They were better than sisters. Moreover, she’d never been so happy and so horny in all her life.

“Yes. Let’s. I need to loosen up and this will be a good exercise for me in that regard. Group sex! Wow!”

The three couples went off to Dave’s house and up the stairs to his large bedroom. Several candles were already burning sitting atop the dressers and bedside tables. The room looked romantic and smelled divine. Some soft music played on a Bose Wave Radio atop one of the dressers. Someone had burned some incense in the room that left a hint of jasmine. Five panels of erotic photography hung on the wall over the big bed, and while pornographic and somewhat detailed about the act of making love, they were also tasteful, inspiring, and romantic.

Sam felt a male presence behind her. Strong hands held her waist for a minute before sliding forwards and upwards to caress each of her bare breasts lightly pinching her alert nipples between two of the fingers. Like the other girls, she was topless.

“Oh, Alan, that feels so good.” She turned in his arms and they kissed with a lot of passion.

Sam sank to the plush carpeting and pulled Alan’s shorts down as she did. She took his flaccid cock in both hands and while caressing his balls also stroked his shaft into her mouth. “Get really hard for me Alan, and then I have a nice wet home for him in my pussy. I want to make love with you.”

Sam watched Alan as his eyes rolled up in his head and she knelt over his legs and licked his cock. Even as she sucked on him, she looked beside her to see what the others were doing. Cookie was on her back with Cord’s head between her legs eating her out. Sam’s nether region flexed and spasmed knowing just what that tongue and mouth felt like on her friend. Beside them Taylor was also sucking Wes’s long cock.

As Sam devoured Alan’s hardness she felt someone else take hold of her hips. A cock slid around her wet pussy as hands stroked her. Mindful of the discussion about consent, Sam said over her shoulder, “Put it in me – in real deep. Fuck me hard.”

Slowly, the long hard cock pushed into her pussy until she felt the pubic hair of her benefactor against her backside. The cock then started to slowly pump back and forth in her body bringing a great deal of pleasure as she licked and sucked on Alan’s dick.

She could see beside her that Cookie had layback and had Cord’s hard shaft moving in and out of her pussy in a steady rhythm as they kissed and he palmed her generous tits. Her legs were wrapped around his body as the two started to make love. Sam could even hear the terms of endearment expressed between the two of them. Oddly, she didn’t feel insanely jealous, as she’d expected.

“Wes, your cock feels so good inside me.”

She engulfed Alan’s cock in her mouth again.

Wes moved beside her helping Taylor position for penetration; “I’m not the one inside you, Sam. Want to guess again.”

As she started to turn her head, Taylor challenged her, “Don’t look! Try to guess.”

Wes moved in front of Samantha and presented his cock to her beside Alan’s shaft. She took hold of each and then started to alternately suck on each one. Now, she was puzzled. Who was fucking her? It felt really good. The shaft was long and full. She was full and highly aroused. The mystery man’s fingers were stimulating her clit keeping her right on the edge of something big.

Eventually, she panted out, “Is the person a Circle member?” Several voices responded, “Yes.” “Have I made love with this person before tonight?” “No.” “Do I know this person?” “Yes, fairly well.”

After a couple more questions, Sam asked, “Does he live here and is this his bed?”

There was laughter, “Yes.”

“Dave?”

Dave responded, “Good evening, Samantha. Your pussy feels really fabulous snugged around my cock. I hope you don’t mind my intrusion into your mini-orgy. I forgot I’d said you all could use the bed when I came in with my friend.”

Sam said, “What friend?”

Jenny came into Sam’s sight line as she continued to toy with the two cocks in front of her. “Hi, Samantha. Looks like you have your hands full. Dave and I were going to make love on the bed.” Jenny leaned in and kissed the short, hot blonde with lots of tongue.

“Go ahead,” Sam urged. “We seem to have ended up on the floor for the time being.”

Sam felt a jerk as Dave suddenly yanked his cock from deep inside her. The pulse nearly gave her an orgasm. “Ooooh, God. Put it back in.”

Dave thrust back into Sam’s pussy, driving into her as fast as he’d pulled out seconds earlier. Sam’s upper body dropped down to the carpet as she let go of the two cocks she’d been holding and moaned in pleasure. This was the cap to all the erotic and sexual feelings she’d been feeling all day. Sam came, even squirting out some girl juice around the union just as Dave began to pump in and out of her again.

“Yesssssss!”

Dave teased, “You happy now?”

“Very. Thank you. I was right on the edge before,” she gasped. “You made me cum.” She looked up at the two men whose cocks she had held. “Wes, care to take over. You and I haven’t done anything sexual yet ... well, other than you feeling my kitty.”

Wes shifted position, coming around behind Sam. Dave and Jenny claimed one side of the large bed; they were in a sixty-nine devouring each other’s genitals as though they were happy meals to be enjoyed. Sam noted how large Dave was as Wes’ cock slipped into her cunt pushing her towards another unexpected orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.