Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd
Chapter 18: CES, Las Vegas

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: CES, Las Vegas - The lives and adventures of Dave, Alice, Julie, Cricket, and others in the Circle continue as some other and sometimes-younger members join. New members come from many quarters including nearby neighbors, a trip to Las Vegas and a campus fraternity - but not without surprises and occasional angst. Dave's new company thrives and is a source for new lovers, especially JR and Jenny. (See Loosening Up - Cast and Other Data (Update) for help in keeping up with all the characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

One of largest trade shows in the United States takes place each January in Las Vegas – the Consumer Electronics Show. Any innovation or upgrade to a product line that can remotely be called ‘electronic’ is often introduced at the show: computers, televisions, cellphones, speakers, headphones, ear buds, electronic assistants, computers and accessories, drones, robotics, autos loaded with electronics, and more. Even sex dolls with some modest artificial intelligence have been touted there. About four thousand companies exhibit in some way. Typically, close to 200,000 people attend the show; a ticket costs about three-hundred dollars.

Six people from EneRG arrived late in the morning not only to see the show to get ideas about applications for their own product, but also to have a display booth and make a presentation regarding their battery technology. The six people were Dave, JR, Nikky, Jenny, Larry, and Deborah.

Nikky, Jenny, and Deborah had all volunteered to be ‘Booth Babes’, specifically, hot looking women helping to attract some attention to the exhibit. Some of the nerds wandering around the show fantasize about the Booth Babes, and the three were out to create some fantasies in at least a few men at the show. They’d also be passing out brochures and, in some cases, the technical white paper that Nikky had written with everyone’s help about the latest in battery technology, or the really esoteric paper that Nat had authored and published. Dave, JR, and Larry would also take turns in the booth, but due to sex or age none qualified as a Booth Babe.

The six of them checked on the display booth the day before the official opening of the show. JR had gotten a slot on a row of other exhibitors between some new fingerprint and retina technology for security and Mercedes displaying their latest high-tech concept car loaded to the gills with every safety and entertainment option a person could think of. Across from the booth was the Worthington International pavilion – loaded with well over a hundred innovations of all kinds from several of the appliance and consumer electronics businesses in Mark’s portfolio. Next to the WI pavilion was a booth from a Russian robotics company; several people were still working on setting up the displays in the booth.

JR told the others, “We’ll get some good traffic past our booth with those two across the way. I think we’re bound to get some free press off of this. Keep on your toes when you’re on duty. Remember one of the goals we have is to get business cards from decision makers in companies that could make products using our batteries. Keep those cards separate from the ones that are just general interest.”

After making sure all the equipment in the booth was operating as it should and that the computers for the displays were running as intended the group poked around some of the exhibition space and then met up for dinner.

The group went out to the Luxor and went to the early Blue Man Group show before heading back to their hotel for the night.

As they entered the two-bedroom suite JR assumed the mantel of authority regarding sleeping arrangements. Their luggage was in a large cluster in the suite’s living area.

“We have two highly serviceable and horny men and four horny women in our midst.” She looked around to confirm her supposition; a few of them grinned and nodded. “I propose that one of the men draw names to see who sleeps with whom for our first night, and then the men change beds tomorrow night, and then on our third night we draw again or see how we all feel.”

Dave and Larry both shrugged. This was not rocket science for the men. They couldn’t lose except in the unlikely scenario where all four women went with the other man or went off by themselves. For that matter, the women probably couldn’t lose either.

Being the most senior, Dave deferred to Larry to draw from the business card collection from each of them that JR held in her hand. Larry ended up with cards with Nikky and Jenny’s names on them. Dave grinned; he would have Deborah and JR with him for the night. He was glad the beds were oversized kings.

JR prompted the group further; “The doors stay open so we can hear each other. Swapping around after the first round or two is allowed. Dave, Nikky, and I have the first shift in our booth and we have to be out of here by eight-thirty to be at the convention center before nine, so we get first dibs on the morning showers. Larry, Deb, and Jenny have to relieve us at one o’clock; please don’t be late. We will have been on our feet all that time and be exhausted and need a break. Night everyone.”

JR latched onto Deb’s hand and pulled her towards the bedroom. She looked surprised, but willingly following pulling her roll-on suitcase. Dave sauntered along behind them with his bag in tow.

Dave paused and announced, “I need a shower and guests are welcome, but I feel airline grimy and need a little refreshment before bedtime. He took his dopp kit, stripped, and headed for the bathroom without much concern about his nudity in front of the two women.

Dave had made his first pass with shampoo and soap when young Deborah’s body slinked into the shower stall with him. Fortunately, there was plenty of room.

Dave welcomed the pretty woman, gently pulling the sexy naked woman to him beneath the showerheads and kissing her in a romantic and tender manner.

Just as they broke from their deep kiss another pair of feminine arms surround the two of them. Dave turned into a similar kiss with JR, and then he watched as Deb and JR kissed and lightly moaned into each other’s embrace.

Deb and Dave gave JR a complete body wash and stand-up massage, and after rinsing they took turns drying each other with the large and fluffy towels the hotel provided.

JR and Deb lay side by side on the bed kissing and making out as Dave started to alternately feast on each of their pussies, judiciously adding fingers to the mix as he excited and helped each of them to a first orgasm.

JR got directive and had Dave start to fuck Deborah in more or less the missionary position as she rode Deb’s tongue. That position seemed to become a favorite and the two women traded back and forth a couple of times as Dave carefully avoided ending the lovemaking session with his own orgasm.

As Dave and JR were kissing, he finally couldn’t withstand the growing sensations and need to cum. Deborah reached yet another crescendo and her pussy started to spasm as it held onto his cock. Dave went over the top and after a long moan of warning came in buckets inside the pretty woman as JR thrust her tongue deep into his mouth in a highly passionate interaction that transcended a normal kiss.

JR cleaned up Deborah, thanking her for the orgasms that Deb had given her with tongue and finger action. When the trio finally decided to cuddle and sleep the room smelled like sex, the bed had multiple wet spots covered with towels, and everyone’s faces were coated with feminine and male juices.

The next morning Dave, Nikky, and JR were up at their usual rise and shine times, and in the booth before the doors officially opened. Even then there were many people wandering the aisles of the convention center, many with swag from various booths.

Dave wore Dockers and a sport shirt and tried to look friendly. JR and Nikky both wore very short skirts to accent their hot looking legs, high heels, and blouses with deep cleavage. JR had her hair back in a ponytail, and Nikky’s hung normally past her shoulders. They weren’t up to the controversial and sexually-explicit ‘Booth Babe’ standards that were so controversial to some who visited the show, but they were certainly sexy enough to turn heads in the direction of the EneRG booth. JR kept laughing about how they could make batteries sexy.

Dave observed that attendees came in waves down the aisles, however, there was never a time when there weren’t at least three or four people asking questions at their booth. At one time, Dave counted a dozen people lined up listening to JR’s spiel about the Lithium-Thallium batteries.

The press had different badges from the general attendees. Dave, Nikky, and JR gave special attention to those women and men, including a special ‘Press Pak’ that Nikky and Larry had assembled the prior week. Most of those were gone by the end of the first day.

The exhibitors also had special badges just the way the six from EneRG did, so they were also courted. They were potentially some of the companies that might employ their batteries in their future products. With nearly four thousand exhibitors there were many of those badges visiting their booth, especially the first morning.

Jenny, Deborah, and Larry relieved the morning crew just past twelve-thirty. Each of them had large bags of brochures and swag from the other booths they’d visited and they’d had lunch. For a while all six of them worked the booth, but then JR, Dave, and Nikky went off to the concession area to buy lunch and relax their sore feet when they sat to eat. After that they prowled around the convention floor.

As the crowds in the convention center got larger, Dave, JR, and Nikky went back to the booth. All six of them worked the booth until five o’clock when various announcements rapidly thinned out the crowd and left only exhibitors and staff in the display area. The six locked up and secured the booth and headed out for an early dinner. As they were walking towards their hotel, JR got a couple of calls, but she told the others it was nothing to be concerned about. Dave also called home and talked to Julie about Las Vegas and what had been happening since they arrived.

As they went into the hotel, JR stopped by the hotel desk and picked up a large envelope someone left for her. She also had a brief discussion with the desk clerk for a minute or so while they waited for her. Dave was curious but not enough to ask her what was going on. If and when JR wanted him to know, he’d know.

That evening Dave had Jenny and Nikky in his bed. After having acted as “Booth Babes” much of the day, they were both horny and ready for a lot of action. Dave rose to the occasion.

Larry, Jenny, and Deborah were the morning crew in the EneRG exhibit on the convention floor. They were out early to ensure all the video displays were working as they should.

JR and Nikky insisted on some morning sex with Dave, and after a great deal of satisfaction had been spread around three ways, the trio showered, dressed, and headed to the convention center. Dave noted that JR kept checking her watch.

The three arrived at the convention center two minutes before eleven a.m. JR rushed them into the center and towards the EneRG booth. As they rounded the corner, Dave heard Larry’s stentorian voice over the PA system, “Ladies and gentlemen, for your listening enjoyment, LIVE from the EneRG booth in aisle sixteen, it’s ASHLEY STEERMAN.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.