Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 14: Another Convert or Two

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Another Convert or Two - The lives and adventures of Dave, Alice, Julie, Cricket, and others in the Circle continue as some other and sometimes-younger members join. New members come from many quarters including nearby neighbors, a trip to Las Vegas and a campus fraternity - but not without surprises and occasional angst. Dave's new company thrives and is a source for new lovers, especially JR and Jenny. (See Loosening Up - Cast and Other Data (Update) for help in keeping up with all the characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The couple on the exceptionally large chaise was still taking turns riding each other. At the instant JR first looked into the dimly lit gazebo Wendy Hayden was atop Dave doing slow raises and sinks over his body as he toyed with her breasts and she gave out a ration of dirty talk to him. JR could see his impressive hard cock slowly penetrating into and sliding out of the older woman’s body in a highly erotic way. She even felt sympathy twinges in her own pussy because she knew how good that felt from her own personal experience not so long ago.

Physically, Wendy seemed to be an average fifty-five-year-old woman: slightly overweight, hips starting to broaden, well-endowed breasts starting to sag, and hair starting to lighten with a few streaks and shades of gray. The rest of Wendy was put together very well. She had shapely legs, a somewhat narrow waist despite a slight frontal paunch, a delectable neck worth nibbling on, and a very pleasant face.

What everyone had learned after meeting her earlier in the day was that she had a truly sparkling personality. She was suave and hip, yet funny and had a streak of sarcasm that kept everyone amused and on their toes. She also appeared brilliant and well-informed in many areas in the business world, including the world of batteries. She seemed to know everybody and could help make contacts and introductions when they were appropriate.

At that moment as JR listened to the pair, it also turned out that Wendy had a delightfully foul mouth and could sling dirty talk around to her lovers like no one else she knew. “Oh, your cock is just wonderful.” “I love having a cock this big in me.” “I hope you like to fuck a lot because from here on out in our friendship we’re going to be doing this a lot.” “Can you feel how wet my hot little cunt is for you?” “Do you like having sloppy seconds – or is it fourths? We can arrange that.” “Do you know you’re fucking a first-class slut?” “I know where I’m coming for my weekend cum dumps.”

JR strolled over to the pair, naked and looking very appealing to the couple as they saw her come into sight. JR had been busy with Sean and Alec. She looked a little disheveled and also had some man juice seeping down her legs.

Wendy pulled JR to her and their tongues danced together as they kissed. “God, this is the hottest project I’ve ever helped fund,” she said between kisses. “Why didn’t we start this years ago? I bet you’re a hot fuck, too.”

JR looked surprised, “I think I am. Ask Dave?”

Dave thrust up into Wendy a little harder than usual. “She is a hot fuck, and can eat pussy, too. Wanna try her?”

“YES,” Wendy nearly shouted. She moved to the side of Dave and JR moved to kiss her again and lie beside her. Dave shifted to another chaise so he could watch the two women.

One of them suggested, “Let’s sixty-nine. We’re both full of man stuff.”

As Dave watched the two get increasingly sexual and involved, he stroked his own shaft to keep it hard. He actually felt amazement at JR; weeks earlier she’d been reticent about the Circle and sex, and then limited her involvement to sixty days before some kind of decision. Yet, here she was, fully engaged in some sapphic activity that he knew from her had been rare and was now quite new.

A pair of arms came around his neck and several kisses reached his lips as he turned. “JENNY! What are you doing here? I didn’t think you could ... tolerate the group sex and poly lifestyle.”

Jenny moved beside Dave and took his shaft in one of her hands and slowly toyed with it. “I can’t stay away, so I’m doing what JR is doing. Nikky was very helpful. I’ve declared that I’m also starting a trial period of a month or two to see what this is really like and how I feel. So far, this is the best day of my life except for the day we made love for the first time.”

“Is this your first day of your trial period then?”

Jenny nodded. “Yes, and since we’d already made love a week ago, I decided you didn’t need to be my first tonight. You were busy in here with your visitor, so I kind of coupled together with someone else.”

“May I ask who? You never have to share that information if you don’t want to, but I always have a prurient interest in my predecessors. I find the subject especially arousing about the women I love and that includes you.”

“I made love with a guy named Aaron and an older woman named Elise. My God, they gave me a thousand orgasms in the half-hour we were together. I’m kind of full.”

Dave broke out laughing, a point that puzzled Jenny.

“Jenny,” he said, “Aaron is my brother. Elise is my mother.” He laughed even harder at the look on her face.

“And you’re correct, they both are highly motivated to please their partners and have lots of experience in the generation of consecutive orgasms in their partners. They must have been planning to make love together when you found them.”

“They’d already fucked. I watched them when I first arrived and then they saw me and invited me to participate. I like them both – a lot.”

“Did you tell them who you were?”

“No, just my name and that I was new here and wanted to join the Circle. I didn’t want to announce that I was putting the whole place and everybody on trial for sixty days and I didn’t mention EneRG. That seemed a little off putting.”

“Hmmmm. Might be.” Dave said with a smirk, “On the other hand, maybe people will put an extra effort into trying to convince you how great this place is. You know, extra orgasms and such.”

“Well, they did a great job of convincing me.” Jenny laughed.

“You now have another male data point – two men – brothers – now love you and yet they’re willing to share you with the other men and women.

“Elise told me she loved me, too. She’s impressive but small, like me.” She giggled.

Dave had always thought his mother was impressive but it was only after his father died and she started to come to the Circle when he learned that his parents had a secret life he’d never known about – a polyamorous relationship with another couple, a swinging lifestyle, and children sired by other than the men that raised them. Heck, Aaron his ‘brother’ had been the result of Bill Watson impregnating his mother and not his father. Moreover, he learned that Gail Watson was his half-sister. He’d seen Gail making love with two of the fraternity men when he’d brought Wendy into the gazebo.

Elise had fallen in love with the whole concept of the Circle and polyamory, and then endeared herself to all of his friends – and made love with them in what Dave thought were attempts to become the slut of the year. Dave finally succumbed to her, too; changing the mother-son relationship to include physical intimacy and romantic love.

“Did the incest bother you?” he asked.

Jenny smiled and said almost by rote, “Consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. No one was being forced, raped, or coerced against their better judgment to make love, so I don’t care. I am purposely not being judgmental. That’s not the Circle way. This is easier to do that I thought it would be. When I feel an opinion forming – especially a negative one, I intervene and throw it away before I vocalize it.”

Jenny had been stroking Dave’s cock the entire time they’d been talking. He was rigid and ready for another round.

“Please make love with me,” Jenny pleaded, looking deep into his eyes.

Dave looked and Wendy and JR were very engaged with each other and didn’t appear ready to stop. He then worked his way down Jenny’s body showering kisses upon her beautiful nakedness. To his amazement she was one of the few women he’d encountered who could have an orgasm based on breast play.

Dave toyed with her clit and vagina, and then started to finger her with two and then three ... and then four fingers, pushing and twisting into her quim as she lay back on his chaise and spread her legs wide. He tucked his thumb into his palm and pushed slightly harder as Jenny pushed into him, and then suddenly his hand was inside her body up to his wrist. Jenny almost jumped out of her skin. “Whaaaaa!”

Dave carefully applied his knuckles to the front of her vagina, feeling the different texture of the interior skin as he did. Jenny about turned inside out – this was her G-spot. She moaned and groaned with even the slightest movements of his hand inside her. He added his tongue on her clitoris and soon she had a near violent spasm as her body got walloped with a large orgasm.

“Oh, God,” she crooned as she floated down from her high, “you are absolutely the best. I never expected that.”

Dave whispered to her, “Jenny, I love you. I am going to do something to you that I am sure you’ll like, but you have to just relax and go with the flow a little. If it is at all uncomfortable, say something.”

The tip of Dave’s middle finger extended deep inside her body as he searched for the elusive area near the front of her cervix where a highly ignored erogenous zone resided in most women. Jenny’s reaction and moan told him when he’d stroked the right area.

Dave focused on that area with his fingertips, stroking, twisting, pushing, and prodding at the sensitive flesh. As he did, his mouth returned to Jenny’s clit and surrounding area, licking, biting, lapping, and gently pinching the area with tongue, lips, and even teeth.

Dave had already pegged Jenny as highly orgasmic. He knew he’d guessed correctly when only two minutes into his ministrations on her A-spot her body started to slowly writhe and twist, and then she started to arch and push into his hand until most of her body was off of the chaise with her feet and neck supporting her as she pushed into him for greater contact.

“Dave ... what are you doing to me? ... Oh, my God ... OH, my God ... OH, MY GOD ... OH ... OH ... OH ... FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!! DAVE, I LOVE YO...”

Jenny exclamations and words were cut short when her body crashed back to the chaise. She was out cold.

Dave extracted his hand from the smaller woman. He started to lap at his hand and then found that JR was right there sharing the flavors and wetness from deep inside his assistant. Wendy joined her.

JR said, “Oh, she tastes good. Since you don’t seem worried, I assume she is all right?”

Dave smiled, “Yes. You remember when I did this to you, right?”

“I do – at least the part before and after I fainted. I’m ready for another encounter sometime, too. Not tonight, though. I hope you’re going to make love to her some more ... as in fuck her.”

“I hope to,” Dave said between licks.

He moved to cradle Jenny in his arms and started to kiss her inert body. He was whispering words of love and affirmation to her when her eyes blinked open.

Jenny was disoriented for a few seconds, and then she looked into Dave’s face and smiled. She closed her eyes again, but moved one of his hands so he was holding one of her breasts and teasing the nipple again.

“You made me pass out.”

“I did. Are you feeling all right?”

“I am feeling the best I have ever felt in my life. Yes. I almost can’t believe what you did to me ... or made my body do. I’ve never come that hard or even dreamed about cumming that hard.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.