Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 12: Jenny

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Jenny - The lives and adventures of Dave, Alice, Julie, Cricket, and others in the Circle continue as some other and sometimes-younger members join. New members come from many quarters including nearby neighbors, a trip to Las Vegas and a campus fraternity - but not without surprises and occasional angst. Dave's new company thrives and is a source for new lovers, especially JR and Jenny. (See Loosening Up - Cast and Other Data (Update) for help in keeping up with all the characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave carpooled into work with JR in her Jaguar sports car. The top was down, so it wasn’t conducive to talking. He did note the demonic look on her face on the way to the office as she wove through traffic about thirty miles per hour over the posted speed limits. He realized this was her normal persona in that car. He wondered how many police cars knew of her driving habits.

He hadn’t seen JR except at a distance, so hadn’t talked to her since Saturday morning. She seemed to be around the patio at the Circle the entire weekend, except for disappearances into someone’s home or her mobile home to make love with a Circle member. Of course, she wasn’t alone in doing that. He had to admit she was doing all she could to meet and engage people and to ‘fit’ into the Circle. He chuckled at his own crudeness: he thought she’d been well fucked over the weekend.

After they went into the building Larry Wainwright met JR at the door with a sheaf of papers representing some market research work, she’d ask him to do. He must have worked over the weekend. They went off together and Dave sauntered into his own space.

Nikky had gone in independently, and he found she’d already left correspondence for him on his desk. Jenny was also there typing away on a draft proposal that Nikky had edited and made ready for his signature. He wondered whether he really needed to be there some days.

Jenny jumped up when she saw Dave and greeted him with a large smile. “I ... I wanted to thank you for the tour and dinner on Friday evening. I learned a lot about the Circle and all of you ... and myself. I’m glad you took me to your home. I’d like to invite myself again. Nikky told me I should tell you that, because that’s what I’d really like – a lot. She said it was all right to ask, and I asked her first what protocol would be.”

She looked more than a little uncertain about how her request would be received by her boss. After he babbling, she abruptly stopped talking.

Dave nodded and smiled, “We can work that out. Let me catch up on a few things and then we can talk about a good time and answer any questions you may have.”

JR strolled into his office about an hour later. Dave had an open-door policy and encouraged anybody in EneRG to just come and see him. There was no need to set an appointment. He waved her in and towards his sofa area near his office door as he ended a phone call.

JR sat and commented on some of the work that Larry, her assistant, had done the prior week for the presentation to the attendees at the Consumer Electronics Show or CES in Las Vegas in January. Her conclusion was that they’d have a great audience of the media and executives to hear their talk. She also reported on having a few of the slides for the show already blocked out.

After a lull in the conversation, JR said, “I’m up to ten, if that makes any difference to you.”

“Ten?” Dave said in an absent-minded tone. He wasn’t sure what she was talking about.

“Ten men in the Circle that I’ve made love with; that includes you and your brother.”

Dave sighed, “It’s not a numbers game, JR. The idea is to engage with people – men and women, and befriend them. Show them who you really are. Allow yourself to fall in love. Get to know people. The sex is incidental to the development of mutual warm feelings about each other. Do you like the people? Do you want them as long-term friends? If so, you’re a good candidate for membership.”

“Oh, I know. There were women in the mix, too, and I like all of them, but I was only counting the men because of the sexual intercourse.”

Dave asked, “Do you believe you can have a platonic relationship with a man or a woman?”

JR was taken aback. “Of course. Yes. I have lots of them, even here at work.”

“Good, then you know what a good relationship feels like, and hopefully see how it can morph into a loving relationship without sex, and then how sex can augment things and make everything better including the bonding between the participants.” Dave paused and added, “I happen to believe that in some settings the converse can also be true and lead to the same result. You can start with a hot and heavy sexual relationship and then have that morph into a loving relationship.”

JR said, “Let me think more about that.” She stood, winked at him, and sauntered away.

Less than two minutes later, Jenny swept into his office with a pile of mail and trade magazines. She commented, “Your reservations in Las Vegas are all confirmed, and the conference package is in this pile of mail. The rest of us are all set, too. It was cheaper to get us a suite.”

“Thanks Jenny.”

“Errr, did I hear JR is doing things to belong to the Circle?” She blushed brightly as she asked the question.

Dave replied, “Maybe more than she needs to, but she seems happy about what she’s done. You’ll have to ask her for any details. I don’t provide that except about my own activities, and that only to some people that need to know.” He laughed.

Jenny waited almost a full minute weighing whether to say what was on her mind. Finally, she said, “I heard what she said about having sexual intercourse with ten men. She seemed happy but also very cavalier.”

Dave nodded, “She thinks she’s doing the right thing, but I nudged her about developing the relationships into something more loving. I’m sorry if what she said upset you. The Circle is a group of very loving people; as you read in one of the news articles, the open sex is only one expression of that love. She’s moved well outside her comfort zone in some of this, and she is challenging herself to do that. I can tell you that she’d sworn off relationships as a whole for a long time, and is only now rediscovering the wonder of having loving partners. As you know she’s living out at the Circle for two months in a self-imposed trial period. She’s loosening up.”

Jenny paused again before speaking. Dave could tell she was planning on being on uncomfortable ground. She said, “I find your Circle fascinating and also erotic to think about. I reread everything about it over the weekend. Would you let me visit again – and maybe hang out with you, Nikky, JR, and Alice and the others all-day Saturday?”

Dave chuckled under his breath. “Yes, of course. We’d be delighted to have you come again. You’re a good friend and we all like you. Bring your bathing suit and sunscreen. I have to fly for an hour that midday to keep up my currency. You could ride with me if you feel brave.”

Jenny broke into a wide smile. “I love to fly in small planes, but I don’t get much opportunity. Yes. Just locally?”

“I might fly down to Naples and back, along the coast. I just need some time in the pilot’s seat before I get too rusty. I’m sitting in this chair too long as it is.”

Jenny said, “I took a couple of flying lessons when I was eighteen, but it was so expensive I had to stop.”

“Well, this’ll give you a chance to see what kind of pilot I am. Why don’t you show up at the Circle about ten-thirty a.m.? We’ll fly down to Naples Airport, take a taxi into town and have what is euphemistically called a hundred-dollar hamburger, and then fly home.”

“I’ll look forward to it all week ... but I do want to spend time at the Circle ... and with you.”

“We can do that when we return. I’ll be sure Alice or Nikky is around, too.”

“Thank you.”

Five days later, just after the noon hour, the Cessna 182RG set down softly on runway 23 at Naples, Florida, airport. Dave taxied in and parked at the FBO, and as he’d arranged, they caught an Uber into the downtown area right opposite the Gulf of Mexico. They sat at a poolside bar overlooking the Gulf at the Edgewater Beach Hotel and both enjoyed Grouper sandwiches with iced tea. After lunch they strolled along the beach a little even holding hands, and then taxied back to the airport.

Dave and Jenny arrived back at Circle Airport at two-thirty, and they took one of the golf carts back up the hill to the main part of the Circle after securing the plane back in the hangar. Jenny had clearly enjoyed herself.

As they got out of the golf cart, Jenny kissed Dave on his cheek. “Thank you for the lunch. That was very romantic and super. Any time you want a passenger, even if I have to sit in back, let me know and I’ll go with you. I love flying.”

Dave hugged the pretty younger woman. “We can figure out a way to justify you taking flying lessons. When you see Alice, ask her about what kind of plane that she got checked-out in last. I’ll try to introduce you to any of the flight instructors if they’re around.”

They walked onto the Circle and found Alice and some of the other moms playing with the younger kids at the kiddie pool. Everyone was topless, a point that brought Jenny up short. She’d again forgotten the Circle dress code although she had seen it once before.

After greetings and introductions, Jenny asked Alice, “I’m supposed to ask you what plane you got checked out in last?” She looked expectant.

Alice gave Dave a knowing glance. A snow job was in progress. She responded, “Well, I got my type ratings for the Cessna Citation and the Gulfstream 650LR recently – the jet in the hangar that Dave showed you last week. I guess that was what Dave wanted me to tell you. I was only a private pilot for the first time about six years ago, so moving up into jets has been great fun and a lot of work. I try to stay current in both planes, and fortunately Adam Timms who’s around here somewhere is a great instructor in those aircraft.”

Jenny’s jaw had dropped nearly to the ground. “YOU. FLY. JETS! Holy. Shit! That’s. SO. COOL!” She paused and added, “And you do all that other stuff, too –your job, being a mom.”

Alice teased, “By other stuff, you mean like make pornographic videos and do full strips at the Club Ecstasy?”

Jenny reacted, “OH, NO! I was thinking ... your work for Knightsbridge Manufacturing ... but, yeah, all that other stuff, too.” She broke out laughing when Alice broke into a smile. The teasing was evident.

As Dave went to change the women started talking about the planes and the training program Alice had gone through. When he returned, he found that Jenny had stripped off her shorts and blouse and bra, and fundamentally wore only a monokini. It was the first time he’d seen his secretary so beautifully attired.

Jenny looked at him and blushed. She asked him in a worried tone, “Is this all right?” She made a slight gesture to her lack of clothing.

“It’s better than all right,” Dave said. “You’re beautiful and very desirable.” He gave a shoulder an affectionate squeeze – nothing inappropriate.

Jenny was in her late twenties, and not one part of her body had started to succumb to the evils of gravity or the ravages of age. Her breasts rode high on her chest and looked pert, and yet they had a slight shimmy to them when she moved abruptly. Her areolas were full and symmetrical on each breast surrounding a good-size nipple that currently suggested some sexual excitement and arousal as she sat with the conversation group. Her whole body curved downward to snug hips and legs that were truly luscious to behold. The curves also proved she was naturally athletic.

Alice winked at her husband. She knew him well enough to be able to read his mind. Jenny was going to be joining the Circle in the near future. Moreover, if Dave had his way, he’d be plundering his young secretary within the hour.

Dave took a dip in the pool, and Jenny joined him. As they paused and stood, Dave gently pulled her to him and kissed her. Jenny kissed back.

Jenny asked, “Are you sure Alice won’t get mad at me for kissing you?”

Dave nodded in Alice’s direction. She’d been watching them, but not for any particular reason. She waved at the couple and smiled at them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.