Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd
Chapter 6: Awkward Morning After

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Awkward Morning After - The lives and adventures of Dave, Alice, Julie, Cricket, and others in the Circle continue as some other and sometimes-younger members join. New members come from many quarters including nearby neighbors, a trip to Las Vegas and a campus fraternity - but not without surprises and occasional angst. Dave's new company thrives and is a source for new lovers, especially JR and Jenny. (See Loosening Up - Cast and Other Data (Update) for help in keeping up with all the characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

JR’s scream wasn’t the only expression of supreme passion on the patio at The Meadows. The long wail of pleasure was cut short when she lost consciousness and fell backwards on the chaise as beautiful deadweight. Dave extracted his hand from inside the pretty woman, and then moved up next to her so he could cuddle her in his arms until she awoke from the sensory overload the he’d induced in her with an A-spot orgasm.

Dave was kissing her temples and forehead as she came to with a jerk. JR’s eyes flew open. She lay still for a moment assessing her whereabouts and condition and then spoke in a near whisper, “Holy shit, did you really just make me have the largest orgasm of my life times a million ... and make me pass out from too much pleasure?”

Dave nodded, “I am the one responsible for trying to make that happen for you. I confess. I take it, I succeeded?”

JR looked around and ignored his rhetorical question. Beside them Dave’s brother Aaron was being ridden cowgirl style by a woman named Pam (not Dave’s wife) – her husband worked with Elsa at an architectural firm. Another woman named Amber was riding his tongue. Looking the other way she saw two men from Mark’s group of friends DPing Susan Harnett, one of the Circle members. Susan seemed to be having an endless string of orgasms and was in some kind of sexual heaven.

JR said to Dave, “Yes, you’re responsible, plus you did that to me in front of all these people.”

Dave gestured at his brother, “Do you think he cared or if he even noticed. If anything seeing your hot body responding to what I did probably only made the guy harder and more aroused. Don’t take it personally.” He glanced the other way, “The same with that threesome. They seem very preoccupied with each other.”

JR was silent, “Did we make love?”

Dave shook his head. “I don’t make assumptions, especially when my partner is non compos mentis; so no.”

“Please make love to me, right now. I am inundated with feelings of love and passion for you. Right at this moment, I never want to leave your side. I want the world of happiness for you, but I also want to make love with you. I need ... penetration and more orgasms.”

Dave shifted in position and then plunged his turgid cock into JR’s open body as she mugged for him with a happy smile that proved she was going all-out to please him.

They finished many minutes later and Dave cuddled her to his body surrounding her with his arms, legs, body, and his love. JR actually purred as they kissed and expressed their emotions and feelings to each other.

After they’d been like that for a while an older woman came up and sat on the edge of the chaise with them. “Hi. I’m Margo – Andy’s wife, if that makes any difference. I’ve been hoping to be with you Dave for almost two years since we started these mixers. If you don’t have plans for later, could you put me on your dance card?”

Margo was a dark-haired woman in her early fifties who appeared to be oozing sex appeal right at that instance. She was soft spoken, gave off vibrations of calmness, spirituality, and love, and had noteworthy breasts that were jiggling. She was the type most people would like instantly, and that quickly wanted as a lifelong friend.

Dave held a hand out to her. “Nice to meet you Margo. I’ve seen you at these, of course. I haven’t meant to be elusive.”

JR sat up and blushed, “I can disappear.”

Margo said, “Nonsense. You two were such a cute couple cuddled together. I’m really sorry to interrupt, but before the night is out, I have hopes. David comes highly recommended by multiple sources.”

Dave said, “Well, maybe a little later ... depending on...”

JR said in a soft and very feminine tone, “Why don’t you join us right now. If you want, I can disappear, but I think I’d ... like to know you intimately, too. I think that’s allowed at these functions. Am I right, Dave?” Her question was not rhetorical, and Dave instantly recognized that it reflected JR’s lack of knowledge about this steamier side of the Circle and in this case their swinging friends.

Dave smiled, “It’s not only allowed, but also encouraged. There are more women than men in both groups, so there is a tendency to see frequent threesomes with two females. The objective is the same, everybody get pleasure from the evening.”

Margo leaned in and kissed JR. The two made the night air boil around them, as they drew apart slightly and their tongues danced in the air between their mouths.

Margo’s hand found Dave’s cock and started to gently stroke as she continued to elaborate on the kisses that she was exchanging with JR. One of Dave’s hands found Margo’s breasts and started to smooth and stroke over the erotic mounds as she pushed into his hand. One of JR’s hands joined in feeling her new friend.

As the three started to lie down together, JR said, “I’m not experienced with other women. I’ve only just started to come out of long sexual dry spell with anybody – male ... or female. Nikky, one of Dave’s lovers, has been very helpful in drawing me out.”

Margo kissed the hot woman as a hand dipped into her slit, “This isn’t a competition. Do what comes naturally and it’ll be wonderful. Just to kiss someone as beautiful and competent as you is a treat. Now, if you don’t mind, I’m going to eat your pretty fuzzy pussy until you have a lovely orgasm. Maybe later you could return the favor.”

Margo slithered down JR’s body licking, sucking, and kissing all along the way. When she got her first taste of the messy pussy left from the lovemaking Dave and JR had just finished, she looked up at Dave and grinned, “You may not know it, but I love to be fucked from behind while I’m eating a drippy pussy. I get lots more orgasms that way.”

Dave kissed Margo on his way south and behind her.


Dave wheeled into his office at EneRG Monday morning with renewed zest and zip in his step. The weekend had been fabulous. He’d be the first to admit that enjoying sexual pleasures was a great relaxer and rejuvenator. He was pumped up.

Nikky and JR were sitting at his conference table, and JR jerked to attention as he came into the room. Dave gave her a curious look at her response to his presence.

Nikky got up and gave Dave a big hug and kiss on the lips, and then sat down. JR had stood, but seemed frozen in position, uncertain about what the protocol with her boss now that they’d become lovers and now that she was genuinely head over heels in love with him, yet a senior executive in the growing company. Further, she’d participated in some of the sexual intermixing of the Circle and the Worthington Tribe.

Dave spouted off in a cheery tone, “Good morning, ladies.” He put his portfolio on his desk and came back to the table.

Nikky replied in the same tone, “Good morning, Dave.”

JR kind of mumbled, “Morning.”

Dave came to an abrupt start beside his desk. “JR is there some kind of problem between us?”

She looked up, surprised at the confrontational question, “No, not at all.”

“You compartmentalize; remember?” he suggested in a teasing tone, “That said, I don’t mind being welcomed here the way Nikky just did providing no one else is around but her.”

JR closed the distance to Dave, and kissed him. She looked at Nikky and then Dave. “I did things ... I did things I didn’t think I’d ever do.” She paused, “And my relationship with you changed in a big way, too. I feel very different.”

“I hope you think our relationship changed in a good way.”

“Oh, I do ... but the rest is how I feel about myself.”

Dave held JR’s hand, “What bothers you ... really? The sex? Your behavior at the party? Before you answer, tell me about the basis for your evaluation.”

“The whole Halloween party was a huge orgy,” JR blurted out. “And I participated at least a little. Now, I feel a little off kilter. I can’t put my finger on it.”

“Did you enjoy the party?” He gestured for JR and Nikky to sit at his conference table.

“Oh, yes,” JR said. “Except for the other time with you I can’t remember having more orgasms. You also gave me what you called The Experience, and that was fabulous. I still tingle from it ... down there.” She glanced at her lap. “I didn’t even know something like that was possible.”

Dave said, “You were certainly zealous in making Margo happy. She’s in love with you now.”

JR shrugged, “It’ll take me another day or so to fully recover from that alone. I really liked her and want to know her better. I didn’t know I was capable of being turned on eating another woman like I did. I also found out she’s Andy Martin’s wife; my God, he’s another one of the top execs at all of WI. I may never recover from that.”

Dave locked eyes with her, “I don’t want you to recover. If you do that, you’ll go back to the way you were. That wasn’t bad, but this weekend you became a different person, or at least started really loosening up. You were an executive before and now you’re a woman and an executive.

“The feminine and sexual sides of your nature surfaced and made up for some of the time you’ve kept them buried by your business focus. You took a risk. I think it paid off for you, but only you can tell. It may even be too soon to tell.”

JR nodded, “The feminine and sexual sides of my nature turned out to be really horny and slutty at the party. Everything going on there turned me on – the costumes – until they disappeared, the porn playing on the televisions around the place, and what people were doing with each other.”

Dave noted, “You still held yourself back at the party. You limited your participation. That was all right given that this was your first time out In ages, but I had the feeling you wanted to do more but were weighing various social mores about appropriate behavior. Make sure you’re using a set of criteria based on who YOU really want to be, not who you think SOCIETY wants you to be – whoever they are.”

JR nodded, “I was ... I think. Those social values are vexing me right now, too – about the Circle.”

Dave chuckled, “You’re not the first to face that problem. Hell, even Alice and I went through that transition.”

“What was it like?”

“Painful. Exciting. Angst producing. Exhilarating. Worrying. Exotic. The best time in my life. The worst time in my life. I was sure I’d get an ulcer or some major health problem. Alice, too. We struggled to get through each day, and then we’d arrive at one of the get-togethers with our friends where we had to make decisions about how we’d behave and the decisions got harder and harder to make. We were under a lot of pressure.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.