Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 1: Cookies and Cream

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Cookies and Cream - The lives and adventures of Dave, Alice, Julie, Cricket, and others in the Circle continue as some other and sometimes-younger members join. New members come from many quarters including nearby neighbors, a trip to Las Vegas and a campus fraternity - but not without surprises and occasional angst. Dave's new company thrives and is a source for new lovers, especially JR and Jenny. (See Loosening Up - Cast and Other Data (Update) for help in keeping up with all the characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“Oh, God. I love this.” The frizzy blonde panted as she rode the two cocks in her body. She held a third in her left hand and occasionally sucked on the shaft when she broadened out her concentration.

“I never thought you’d want to be DPed,” Alan gasped to his girlfriend as his cock plunged back and forth into the gorgeous woman.

“Cookie, you’re a fabulous asset. I hope you like us all enough to end up joining the Circle.” Dave spoke sincerely, always eager to have new blood in the Circle, particularly a young woman as pretty, smart, innovative, and as horny as Cookie seemed to be.

A third male voice crooned, “I hope we all get to join the Circle if this is the result. Cookie, I’m also falling in love with you.” Barry watched as she again sucked his cock into her mouth and ran her tongue around the mushroom cap.

“Cum ... MING AGAIN!” Cookie announced in a near scream as she increased the speed with which she was slamming back onto the two cocks in her nether region – one in her pussy and one in her ass. She held Barry’s cock near her mouth as she yelled, and then lunged back on the man meat, swallowing until her nose met his pubes.

“Me, too.” Those words came from all three men almost in unison.

Seconds later, the dominoes started to tumble. Cookie went first with her head thrown back and a huge moan and then a gasp for air. The spasms across her lower body induced Dave and Alan into their own orgasms, filling her insides with heavy doses of cock cream. She got in a final suck on Barry’s cock, and he exploded just as she withdrew his cock from her mouth. The ropes of his cum splattered across her lower face and then her neck and breasts. No doubt that his response wasn’t powerful and prolific.

Cookie moaned as she slumped into Dave’s arms as they rolled sideways on the large bed. “I’ve never felt this fulfilled before. I WILL be doing this again and again.” Her fingers wandered down to where she’d already started to leak cum from her lower orifices. Alan and Barry lay on her other side.

A feminine voice from the bedroom doorway asked, “Is this a private party?”

Dave chuckled and said, “No. Your cleanup skills are desperately needed. We’ve each been with Cookie, and then she decided she wanted to be made airtight.”

Julie hustled into the bedroom, taking a few seconds to suck clean the three cocks slowly deflating after the orgasms in or on Cookie Carson. Only then, did she spread her nearly naked body out between Cookie’s legs and begin to lap at the white fluids surrounding and leaking from her vagina and ass. Cookie watched down her body in fascination at what Julie was doing despite not being a party to the acts that left her dripping.

Cricket appeared at the door. She didn’t ask, she just joined the group, kissing Cookie and then lapping at the white cream plastered across the co-ed’s face and chest. She occasionally sucked on one of Cookie’s hot nipples eliciting more moans of sexual excitement.

Dave explained to Cookie as Cricket sucked on her left tit, “Julie and Cricket are two of my wives, and they love to do this. Humor them. They’ll be through as soon as they give you several orgasms on their talented tongues.”

Cookie moaned and then pulled Cricket up slightly so they could again kiss just as she crested into another orgasm, this time on Julie’s tongue and fingers. She mumbled, “Humor them? I hope they never stop.”

A half-hour later, most of the group from the bedroom joined the others around a couple of tables on the patio that had been pushed together. Julie led Cookie into the pool for a refreshing dip, then the two women got out and joined the others to drip dry in the nude. Dinner dishes had been cleared and the children were long gone. Most of the people on the patio were naked, and many of those were coming from lovemaking sessions. The Circle was enjoying a typical Sunday night.

Cookie accepted a water bottle from Cricket as she sat down with a lusty sigh. “You’re winning me over to this lifestyle. I think you had me at ‘Hello’. Hell, I don’t ever want to leave this place. I’ve had more orgasms tonight than the entire rest of my life all added together.”

Cricket laughed, “You sure weren’t a hard sell.”

“I didn’t realize there were the options until you talked about them. I’d been brainwashed to think that monogamy was the only model for relationships; that love could only take place between two people; and that I had to be jealous if my boyfriend or husband had sex with somebody else. That whole paradigm is now upside down. This all feels more comfortable than the ‘normal’ way. This seems like the only ‘right’ way to me.

“After Alan had told me that he’d fucked five of you, I was on the verge of reacting very badly. Cricket, thank you for catching me before I did that and explaining so much about the alternatives to me. I’m glad you were one of the five women he was with.”

Cricket leaned in a kissed the pretty blonde. “We all went through the same stages you’re finding as we warmed up to the Circle and new ways of doing things and of thinking.”

Dave noted that they’d only scratched the surface in terms of explaining the Circle to Cookie. After learning about Alan’s weekend with the girls starting at the toga party, she seemed overly eager to share herself, if not out of curiosity then out of pure revenge. Dave excused his physical behavior with the pretty co-ed on a number of counts, the primary one being her infatuation with the Circle and what little she’d already learned. He reminded himself that others already in the Circle had less firm starts in the activities than Cookie.

Dave commented to Cookie, “You spoke of the ‘normal way’. If you talk to your contemporaries about our way of living – our lifestyle, if you will – you will find yourself on the outs with them. They’ll shun you for all sorts of reasons. We are too far from ‘normal’.”

Cookie sat back but argued, “But this is so cool. You’re all sexually safe. My hormones are raging, and I get to humor them with a relationship with any man I like in your Circle. I get to continue to develop my relationship with Alan, and yet he gets to also develop beautiful relationships with other women in the same way. This is a huge win-win.

“Learning that love expands to meet whatever my needs are to give it away changes my life in a major way. No longer is love limited to only two people. My time may be limited, but my love is not. That’s a superb concept – so transformational.

“And then there’s the whole attitude about jealousy. In the apartment complex I live in almost every woman has broken up with a guy because he looked crossways at some other female or even did something physical with her. Alan topped all of them on that score by fucking five of you. On that basis, I’d be alone now because I would have kicked Alan to the curb for what happened at the fraternity toga party. When I wasn’t crying, I’d probably also be pissed at all of the males of the species and not date for a long time. No good there!

“Instead, I learned about compersion – feeling good about his interactions, even sexual and romantic ones, with other women. Further, in this case, I got to meet them all – Candy, Christie, Cricket, Nikky, and Bridget. They’re all going to be great friends. I find I love them and they love me. I’m grateful to each of them for the time they took with me over dinner. We’re going to become great friends. I’m so glad Alan paved the way for intimate relationships with them. I can ride his coattails into deeper relationships with them ... and now you and other men and women here.”

Cricket said, “We get ... romantic with each other. Sexual. Frequently.”

Cookie grinned, “I’d never touched or been touched by another woman until you and Julie made love to my pussy about an hour ago, and then you both started to kiss me and lick me. God, the two of you gave me four orgasms with your tongues and fingers. I’m still floating on what happened tonight. I couldn’t believe it as it happened, and reflecting back I realize I need to return the favor to both of you and I want to engage other women in the same way. It was so naughty, but sooooo wonderful.”

Cricket said to no one in particular, “Maybe we should give classes about the Circle. Just a few hours’ worth about how it got started, the philosophy, and how all that background manifests in how we behave and think on a daily basis.”

Cookie eagerly said, “I’ll sign up for that right now. I think that’s a great idea.”

A new female voice said from behind Dave, “You could count me in, too. I love that idea. Ann Carlos leaned around the man and gave him a warm and tender kiss that lingered on for more than a minute. Her nude breasts were then on the back of his neck.

As Ann rose again, Juan appeared and shook Dave’s hand. He chuckled, “My wife needs some time with you. You were all she could talk about on the drive over here.”

Another female voice spoke also from behind Dave, “Well, she has to share. I want time with him, too.” Jessica Thomas moved in front of Dave and wiggled into his lap so she could kiss him. She also placed one of his hands on her buff ass, and the other inside her open blouse so he was cupping a breast. She was braless and only wearing a miniscule G-string. Dave was naked.

Ann and Jess quickly tossed their blouses aside and shimmied out of their shorts, leaving them in thongs that weakly passed as monokinis.

Jess asked after another kiss, “What are we signing up for?” She looked around.

Cricket explained, “I had just speculated that the Circle should hold some kind of class about how it started, the philosophy behind it, and how we live. I have nothing beyond that fundamental idea. I guess we could layout the content that should be covered if someone wanted to take responsibility.

“Tan is handling the work details right now. I’ll talk to her about putting together a team to help make up a curriculum and get some faculty for it. Dave, you would be a key member of the faculty.”

He smiled, “I hereby volunteer to help put something like that together. We’re really getting institutionalized. My question is who would attend?”

Ann spoke, “Carlos and I will.”

“Chris and I will,” Jessica stated.

Cookie raised her hand. “I will and I’m sure that Alan will. Given how they said they’re feeling about things here I’m sure that Alan, Barry, Cord, Wes, and Elton would also attend.”

Ann said, “Adam and Jill Timms would likely be interested, too, I’m sure. So there’s a dozen students and potential members for your first class. I bet some of the current members, the newer ones, would probably attend as well. Maybe some of the fraternity men have other female friends they’d like to involve the way Cookie came to us.”


Adam Timms sat down on the bench seat at the dinner table opposite Dave. “Mind if I join you? I have a request, but don’t know where to direct my question.”

Dave smiled as Adam sat. He turned and Jill sat next to him, giving him a warm kiss and a hug after she’d set her dinner plate down.

Adam said, “I would like to use you airport for some training for some of my students. Who’s the person to ask?”

Dave thought a moment, “I guess the Circle Board – that’d be Ty, who’s president, me as the VP, Julie, Alice, Jack, and Wendy. Alice and I are pilots, so might be more sympathetic to your request. Say more about it.”

Adam said, “It’d be only for advanced training for small jets. The runway is six thousand feet or so in length and only about forty feet wide. That doesn’t allow a lot of margin for error, especially if there are crosswinds. As I get someone new qualifying in corporate jets, I want them to be able to handle something as short and narrow as what you have.”

Alice looked past Dave at Adam and spoke, “I guess we’re used to it, but you’re right. After our little airport every other airport we go into seems spacious and very forgiving of minor errors in heading, approach speed, and so on. With our little airport we have to be very precise, especially in our flight planning.”

Adam said, “I want them challenged not only on landing but also takeoff on density altitude days. Of course, we’d keep a large margin of safety in all of this. Also, I don’t see there being many operations, maybe just approaches and go-arounds.”

Alice nodded. She and Pam were the only two in the Circle besides Ken Toomey who flew for Atlantic Airlines that were jet qualified, and then only on Cessna Citations and more recently on Owen’s Gulfstream 650LR. She said, “We have had a couple of ‘No Takeoff’ days over the summer, certainly in the afternoons when its hazy, hot, and humid. The runway would have been too short.”

Adam said, “I doubt there’d be more than ten operations a month, but I do feel I should ask somebody.”

Dave said, “I’ll bring it up at next Wednesday evening’s meeting. I doubt they’ll be a problem. We do worry about inflicting too much noise on the neighbors downhill from us, meaning below and parallel to the runway.”

Alice said, “We minimize the use of reverse thrust for braking, but that puts extra wear and tear on the brakes, and we compensate for that by precision landing points, which leaves us lots of space to roll out and brake without too much noise.”

Adam said, “Thanks. I’ll remember that. Let me know.”


Cookie asked, “Everything around the patio and core is so neat and pristine. How do you keep it that way? I just learned that this place is almost seven years old, and yet it looks brand new.”

Alice smiled, “Money and elbow grease. When something starts to look worn, we replace it. When something looks dirty, we clean it. You know about the work details or member jobs, right?”

Cookie shook her head, “No. What do you mean?”

“Each member of the Circle puts in about ten hours a week on some job that helps the area and all our members in some way. Tan is managing the work assignments for this half of the year. That’s her contribution and she’ll turn it over to someone on January first if there’s a volunteer; she said she’d keep doing it otherwise.”

“I want to sign up for a work detail. I’m willing to work, providing I can fit it around my academic class schedule.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.