Uncle Takes Over Family - Cover

Uncle Takes Over Family

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Over the semester break, Alice couldn’t afford to go home like most of the students. She just barely had enough money to survive at college. Completely overtaken with boredom, she allowed her roommate, that she didn’t even like, talk her into going to a party at an off-campus fraternity house. Alice had no idea that Tara was setting her up. She didn’t like Alice as a roommate and wanted to get rid of her. Figuring if she was gang-raped, she’d drop out of school and go back to whatever Podunk country town she came from.

“You can have fun with her. I’ll bet the self-righteous bitch is still a virgin. You can keep her for a while if you want. No one here will be looking for her, her family lives thousands of miles away, and they never talk on the phone. They write letters; how lame is that?” Tara had told a couple of the frat boys one night after she’d gotten through fucking them both.

Alice was a pretty enough girl. She had pretty blue eyes, long straight light-brown hair that hung down to the middle of her back. Her B-cup breasts, with slightly protruding nipple, that always embarrassed her if she didn’t wear a thick enough top, look good on her somewhat small body. She had a slim waist and nice tight ass. Alice dated several boys in high school. Only a couple of them got the pleasure of fondling her breasts as they kissed. They tried to get her to put-out but were never able to get between her legs.

While at the party, Tara got Alice’s attention, while one of the frat boys slipped drugs into Alice’s drink. Thirty minutes or so later, Alice was on her back. A boy was on top of her nude body. Her legs were forced open wide and his hard cock was driving in-and-out of her tight pussy. In her drugged state, Alice just laid there underneath the boy, whimpering, as he had forcefully taken her virginity. He was now fucking her with long hard strokes. It was all being recorded for the purpose of blackmailing her to keep her quiet and under their control.

For the next couple of weeks, Alice was kept just high enough on drugs that she was somewhat coherent, but not enough that she would resist, while the frat boys used her hot sexy body at will. Unable to perform any rational thoughts, because of the drugs, she was totally unable to resist them as they made her their fraternity house sex slave. Alice was kept in a locked room in the basement when she was not being used, or none of the frat boys were at the house.

When the next semester started and Alice didn’t show up for her classes, she was dropped from the rolls. It was not uncommon for some students to drop out and not bother to inform the college registrar. It was assumed that she had gone back home. Tara told a fabricated story to Alice’s guidance counselor. She told her that Alice didn’t like college and that she had packed up her things and left. That she was going back to be with her boyfriend. Tara had packed up some of Alice’s clothes and had taken them to the frat house. Everything else, she had thrown away, or kept for herself.

After the third week of seemingly endless rounds of forced sex, the fraternity brothers had completely broken the innocent country girl. Alice knew she could never go home and face her family again, knowing the shame and humiliation that she would cause them. Even worse, would be having to face her high school boyfriend that wanted to marry her, and that she had refused many times to have sex with. Alice was mentally as well as physically broken, she didn’t care anymore what the frat brothers did to her. She belonged to them now.

As Cheryl paused at the open bedroom door with Garry behind her, she looked at the nude teen on her knees performing oral sex and wondered if she was being blackmailed also. She could see the teen’s pussy lips were red and puffy, and she knew that the girl had very recently been fucked really hard, and with more than one hard cock.

Garry put his hand on Cheryl’s back and pushed her on past the open door. He shoved her on down the hall to another bedroom. In that bedroom, Garry watched Cheryl strip as he took off his own clothes. She knew why she was there and knew the sooner that Garry and any other of the frat boys got what they wanted from her, the sooner she could get out of there and go home. Once nude, Cheryl laid down on the bed, on her back, and spread her legs. Garry quickly rolled a condom on his hard cock and climbed on top of the sexy brunette. Once again, she was forced to let him fuck her.

After he ejaculated, Garry rolled off the teen, got up and was putting on his clothes as Cheryl softly asked, “Can I get dressed?”

“No. We’re not through with your hot pussy yet,” Garry told Cheryl, with a dominant tone in his voice.

The teen laid there, knowing that she was going to be fucked by other frat brothers, as Garry left the room. She looked up as the two that they had passed on the way to the bedroom walked in. They quickly undressed and one rolled a condom on his hard cock and joined her on the bed. The other one sat back to watch as his friend fucked the sexy brunette. Soft moans escaped Cheryl’s lips as the boy fucked her hard and fast. After ejaculating, the boy got up off Cheryl as he said, “I bet you never thought you were going to have this much fun when Garry brought you here the first time.”

As the first boy got out of the way, the second boy rolled a condom on his hard cock that he had been stroking while watching his friend fuck the blackmailed teen. He then got on the bed with Cheryl and forced her to roll over on her stomach. Getting between her legs, he grabbed her hips and pulled her up on her knees. Cheryl let out a soft moan as he slid into her pussy from behind. Her beautiful long brown hair was lying on her nude back. The boy grabbed her long hair and jerked her head back, as he really started pounding her pussy.

“Ride the bitch. Give it to her,” the boy watching yelled.

Cheryl let out whimpering moans as the boy fucking her pulled on her long hair really hard, while sliding his hard cock in-and-out of her pussy. Then suddenly, she felt him ejaculate inside her, and once again she was at least thankful that all the frat boys used condoms. The boy then turned loose of her hair and pulled his spent cock out of her pussy. Getting off the bed he said, “You can get up and get dressed and Garry will take you home.”

The two boys quickly dressed and left the room. Cheryl eased her well fucked nude body off the bed. She had just gotten her clothes on when Garry came into the room and said, “Let’s go and I’ll take you home.”

“Who was the girl that I saw? Is she being blackmailed also?” Cheryl softly asked, as they drove.

“Not exactly. We keep her at the fraternity house, she’s our inhouse sex slave,” Garry replied.

“She’s being held captive?” Cheryl asked.

“You wanna take her place?” Garry asked, in a dominant tone.

“No. What I’m being forced to do is bad enough,” Cheryl replied, in a soft subdued voice, as Garry pulled into her driveway and then let her out.

The next date with Garry was different. Instead of the usual trip to the fraternity house, Cheryl was taken to a secluded parking spot where Garry told her to remove her bra and panties, but to leave her blouse and skirt on. He was forcing the sexy teen to kiss him, while he groped her C-cup breasts, with her blouse hanging open, as a car pulled up beside them.

“The man in the car is a very important backer of our fraternity. You will go over there and use your hot little mouth to suck his cock, and he better be pleased with your performance, or you’ll pay the price,” Garry told Cheryl.

Cheryl, reluctantly, got out of the car and slowly walked over to the other car, opened the passenger’s door and sat down. Her blouse was still open, exposing half of her fabulous C-cup breasts. She looked over at the man sitting in the driver’s seat. He was well-dressed, middle-aged, and was wearing a wedding ring.

“They tell me your name is Cheryl and that you’re seventeen and a high school senior that’ll be graduating this year,” the man said, as he reached over and opened her blouse completely, exposing her nude breasts with hard nipples, that were a result of Garry playing with them.

“They tell me you’ve been performing very nicely at the fraternity house,” the man said.

“Yes sir. I wasn’t given a choice,” Cheryl nervously replied.

“I certainly see why they wanted you at the fraternity,” the man said, as he slid a hand underneath Cheryl’s skirt.

When he slid a finger into her pussy it caused the teen to gasp and let out a little moan. After playing with Cheryl’s fabulous C-cup breasts and fingering her pussy for a few minutes, the man unzipped his fly, reached in his shorts, pulled out his fully erect cock, and said, “Get your hot sexy lips wrapped around my dick like a good little teenage slut, and you better suck me off good and swallow my cum.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.