Uncle Takes Over Family
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Cheryl continued to be blackmailed into dating Garry with all her dates ending up at the fraternity house where she was fucked by Garry and usually one or two other frat brothers before she was taken home. Occasionally there were more, but fortunately most had dates of their own and weren’t hanging round the frat house. Cheryl was thankful at least that she wasn’t being gangbanged every weekend, and after weeks of sex with numerous partners, she had gotten used to having multiple hard cocks in her pussy.

She could take on three or four, one right after the other, without getting sore. Now that she was fucking regularly her pussy seemed to stay well lubricated. On the night of her seventeenth birthday, however, Cheryl had to endure a celebratory gangbang where she was fucked by all twelve members of the fraternity. Some more than once. She could hardly walk that night when they got through with her. Luckily, again everyone was in bed by the time Garry took her home. She just fell across her bed and passed out.

Everything was pretty much the same until one night as Garry was taking her to one of the bedrooms. As they were passing a bedroom with the door open, Cheryl paused and looked in to see a naked frat brother sitting on the side of the bed. A nude girl was on her knees between his open legs. Her head was going up-and-down as she sucked the boy’s cock. The boy looked up and just smiled, as he ran his fingers through the girls long light-brown hair.

Alice Williamson, eighteen, had been a freshman at the college. It was the first time that she had been away from her over-protective parents and the small country town that she lived in. They had tried to talk their daughter into not going a thousand miles away from home to a college, but Alice had been given a scholarship to attend the university. She had been raised alongside her two brothers, Toby (twenty), and Jarrod (sixteen), on the small family farm. By most standards, her parents were poor. They certainly couldn’t afford to pay for Alice to go to college. Toby had only made average grades in school and worked on the family farm. Jarrod was still in high school.

Her first semester had gone fairly well, she made average grades in all her classes, but nothing outstanding. Alice didn’t care much for her college roommate. Tara was somewhat on the wild side. She was dating several different boys and used recreational drugs. She didn’t even try to hide the fact that she was having sex with multiple partners. Tara was in fact a frat house regular where she got high. She regularly performed oral sex and was fucked by the frat brothers.

When she was fifteen, Tara was walking home from school with her friend, Kelly Burns, also fifteen, and Lyle, Kelly’s seventeen-year-old brother. They had no idea that they were being watch by five men in a van that were high on drugs. Just a few minutes earlier, while passing a high school, Pete Hunter had said, “I’m horny as hell. Why don’t we find a young chick to keep us company tonight?”

“I sure could go for some young pussy,” Rudy Ward added, and the other men agreed.

Ed White, the driver of the van circled around until the high school let out.

“Look what I see,” Blake Sanders said, as he saw the two teen girls and a boy, walking home from school, turn down a side street.

“Two’s better than one, but what about the boy?” Marco Ramirez asked.

“We could take the two girls and leave the boy,” Blake said.

“No. He’d just call the police and report us. We’ll take all three. If he cooperates, we might let him have some. I’ll bet if he’s not banging one of the chicks, he sure as hell would like to,” Ed, the leader of the group said.

Tara at fifteen, was a beautiful young blonde. Her thick mane of long blonde hair was parted on the side and brushed over. It hung down across the side of her face and cascaded down to her slim waist. She was the taller of the two girls. Tara had developed early and had a nice set of ample C-cup breasts to go along with a large patch of soft blonde hair on her pussy. She had beautiful baby blue eyes and a sexy little mouth. Her ass was already well-formed and very sexy.

Kelly was equally beautiful, but in a different way. Her full head of brown hair was also parted on the side and brushed over. Usually it was hanging over her left shoulder. It reached to the edge of her nipple, when she was standing nude in front of her mirror. Kelly already had a nice patch of dark-brown hair on her pussy mound. Her breasts while not quite a full C-cup yet, they were plenty ample enough, for a fifteen-year-old. Kelly’s face was actually prettier than her friend’s. She had a sexy smile with little dimples. Her flawless complexion and deep blue eyes were nothing short of beautiful.

When what looked like a work van pulled up alongside them, the three teens could see two men inside. The passenger rolled down his window and asked directions to a street in the neighborhood. While Lyle was giving the man directions. Rudy slid open the door on the side of the van. He and Marco jumped out and grabbed Tara, the young blonde. Pete jump out and grabbed Kelly.

As the three men were forcing the struggling teen girls into the van, Lyle tried to help his sister, only to receive a hard blow to the head from Blake who had jumped out of the passenger’s seat to help in the abduction. The seventeen-year-old was knocked temporarily unconscious and dragged into the van. The two fifteen-year-old girls were terrified and in shock as their arms were forced behind their backs and wrists tied. Ed quickly drove off with the abducted teens inside. They got away clean, no one saw the abduction.

Lyle was starting to moan as he was regaining consciousness. His hands were quickly tied behind his back also. As he became more aware, Lyle realized that he was in the back of the van and that they were moving, he assumed, down the highway. Lying on the floor of the van, he looked up to see Kelly and Tara. The van had a long fold down bench seat along the side opposite the sliding door. They were sitting there with a man on either side of them, and another man in-between them. He could see the total fear on their faces and the tears that were trickling down their cheeks.

“I’ve already told the girls. Now I’m telling you. Do what your told, don’t give us any trouble, and you’ll live to see your parents again. Cause problems and you won’t like the consequences,” Blake said, looking directly at Lyle.

“Is one of the hot chicks your girlfriend?” Marco asked Lyle, as he laid there with his hands tied behind his back.

“No. Kelly’s my sister, and Tara is her best friend,” Lyle answered, trying his best to not show just how frightened he was, and knew from the way the men were looking over the girls, they were going to be raped by the five men who looked to be in their late twenties or early thirties.

“You favor the brunette, is she your sister?” Pete asked.

“Yes. Please don’t hurt her,” Lyle pleaded.

“That depends on how well the three of you cooperate,” Pete said, as they drove down the highway.

The major headline in the paper the next day read, “THREE TEENAGERS MISSING WITHOUT A TRACE.”

The article went on to say that Lyle Bruns, seventeen, his sister, Kelly, and their friend Tara Singleton, both fifteen, were last seen leaving their high school, but never reached their homes.

The teens were taken to Ed White’s house on the outskirts of town. It was where the five men had been holding up and doing drugs along with having sex with Ed’s, drug addicted, common-law wife. She was being fucked by all five men. Ed also had her performing oral sex for his friends. At thirty-one, Nina, while not beautiful, most men would say that she was pretty and sexy. She had long brown hair that reached her lower back, her body was on the large size, but not fat. She had big breasts and a wide ass.

Nina’s high school boyfriend was the one that got her hooked-on drugs when she was sixteen. He took her virginity as she softly whimpered. She laid there underneath him, high on drugs, as he pounded his hard cock in-and-out of her tight pussy. He fucked her for several weeks along with having her perform oral sex for him. She had gagged and choked on his cum the first time that he had ejaculated in her mouth.

Her senior year in high school, Nina continued to use drugs and was traded between several boys. It got common for her to take on two or three, and sometimes more, in one night. After graduating high school, Nina met Ed. He supplied her with drugs, and she moved in with him. Over the years, anytime they needed money, Ed sold drugs and had Nina turning tricks. She never liked being a prostitute, but knew that she didn’t have a choice. If she refused, Ed would kick her out, and she had nowhere else to go.

When Ed got to the house, he pulled the van into the garage. Blake jumped out and closed the garage door. The five men then got the three terrified teens out of the van and forced then into the house.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.