Incestuous Bedtime Tale
Chapter 8: Daddy’s Incestuous Dream

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Daddy’s Incestuous Dream - A fourteen-year-old girl, eager to lose her virginity to her father, wants to hear how her parents fell in love as a bedtime tale!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Vanessa Young – May 2048

I trembled as I came to my parents’ bed. Grandma’s pussy was leaking Daddy’s cum. She was still a beautiful woman, her hair a wonderful shade of fiery red, her breasts round and plump. She had a toned body; Daddy made sure we were all in good shape and exercised. He was a retired PE coach. Daddy was beside her in bed, his hair an iron gray.

He was such a sexy man. So strong considering his age. He was older than Grandma. He was her daddy, too. And Mommy’s daddy. And mine. I shuddered at how wonderful our family was. I wanted to have his baby, too.

His daughter for him to breed.

Daddy took my hand when I reached the bed, Mommy behind me. I trembled, my small breasts quivering as he drew me onto the mattress. My virgin pussy clenched. His hand was so strong. He stared at me with such passion in his green eyes.

Grandma took my other hand with a gentle touch. “It’s okay, Vanessa,” she said, her thumb stroking the back of my hand. “We just want you to be happy. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to.”

“That’s right,” Mommy said. She grabbed my rump and squeezed it. “Don’t force yourself. We want you to have no regrets.”

“I don’t have any,” I said, still nervous, but I was buzzing from the orgasm Mommy gave me.

“Okay,” Daddy said, smiling. I was his third daughter to come to his bed. “Look at that. Isn’t that a beautiful sight? Your grandmother’s pussy leaking my cum.”

I nodded my head. She had shaved her pussy. It was leaking out of her, her pussy lips thick like Mommy’s. She was so gorgeous. She smiled, her cheeks smooth. Her eyes were blue, like mine. They sparkled. She didn’t look like a Grandma, but a hot, mature woman.

“Oh, it’s more than beautiful,” Mommy said. “It’s yummy.”

I nodded and licked my lips.

Mommy hugged me from behind, her large breasts pressing into my back. She nuzzled into my ear, her nipples hard. They poked against my skin, feeling so naughty. She licked my ear and purred, “Your daddy wants to eat you out first. So why don’t you devour your Grandma while he does it.”

I shuddered at how wicked that sounded.

Mommy let me go, and I crawled between Grandma’s thighs. Everyone was moving around on the bed. I shuddered, my pussy clenching. Juices leaked out of me. They dribbled down my thighs as I shuddered. I leaned down, licking my lips. The heat rose in my cunt. My heart beat fast in my chest, surging hot blood through my veins.

I leaned down and smelled the spicy musk of Grandma’s pussy mixed with the salty scent of cum. My nose twitched. It was such a delight. My mouth watered. My hands rested on her thighs. I felt the warmth of her skin.

“It’s okay,” Grandma said. “Just relax and enjoy yourself. You can’t mess it up. I’ll enjoy it.”

Mommy straddled Grandma’s face and nodded at me. “Yes, she will. I love eating her out full of Daddy’s cum.”

I pressed my head down to Grandma’s twat. I nuzzled into her hot flesh. My tongue flicked out and dove through her pussy. I gathered up this wonderful, salty delight. I groaned at the flavor. This amazing treat. It melted across my tongue. It was incredible.

Salty and spicy.

Grandma vulva and pussy lips felt silky smooth. Her labia felt so amazing on my tongue. I licked again and again. My hands tightened on hers as Grandma moaned into Mommy’s pussy. I stared up her body, Grandma’s smaller breasts jiggling while Mommy’s large tits swayed. Her green eyes smoldered as she watched me.

“That’s it,” moaned Mommy. “Eat her out. Ooh, she loves it. She’s moaning into my cunt.”

That emboldened me. I could hear Grandma’s muffled moans. Her thighs flexed beneath my hands. I fluttered my tongue through her folds. I buried into her depths. I swirled around inside of her. My hands gripped her rump. I massaged her. I squeezed her butt-cheeks.

I scooped out Daddy’s cum from Grandma’s pussy. I lapped up that wonderful treat. I fluttered my tongue around inside of her. She was so warm. Her spicy pussy juices coated my tongue. My lips. I moaned, pressing into her.

“Oh, you are just getting into it, aren’t you?” Daddy said. His hands grabbed my rump. He squeezed my butt-cheeks. He massaged me. “Just loving feasting on your Grandma’s pussy, huh?”

“Yes,” I squeaked, this nervous twist rippling through my stomach at Daddy’s touch. He was so strong. His hands felt rough as they stroked over my rump.

“She’s loving it, Daddy,” Mommy moaned, her hips wiggling from side to side. She ground herself upon Grandma’s mouth. Mommy’s breasts swayed back and forth. “Mmm, just feast on her. Make her cum. She tastes so good.”

“Ate her out already, huh?” Daddy chuckled. “Your mommy always did want to be a bold thing.”

“I devoured her,” Mommy said, sounding proud.

Daddy squeezed my rump again. I felt his breath on my pussy. I shaved it fresh. I trembled as Daddy’s lips nuzzled into my virgin flesh. I whimpered as he licked me while I licked Grandma. This wonderful wave of bliss surged through me.

I squeezed my eyes shut as the bliss swept through me. I groaned as his tongue fluttered through my pussy lips. My hands squeezed Grandma’s thighs. I whimpered as the pleasure surged through me. My hips wiggled from side to side as Daddy licked at my virgin twat.

He swiped over my hymen, brushing my maidenhead. His whiskered cheeks felt incredible on me, so different from Mommy’s smooth flesh. Juices flowed out of me, and he licked them up. I whimpered into Grandma’s pussy as this delight flowed through me.

I thrust my tongue into Grandma’s pussy, licking out all that wonderful cum that was in her. Daddy’s seed. Soon it would be in me. Maybe it would start a child. Another generation bred by daddy. I whimpered, scooping out his salty jizz.

“Ooh, eat her out, Daddy,” Mommy moaned, her hips wiggling back and forth. She ground her pussy on Grandma’s face. “Devour my baby girl. We made her!”

“Yes, we did,” Daddy said, sounding proud.

A hot ripple of joy flooded me.

I moaned into Grandma’s pussy as Daddy devoured me. His tongue lapped up and down my vulva. He brushed my little clit. Pleasure surged through me. My cunt squeezed tight. This incestuous heat rushed through me, making me feel dizzy and loved. I ground on his face, wiggling my hips back and forth.

I fluttered my tongue through Grandma’s folds, stroking her. She whimpered, her breasts shaking. She feasted on Mommy’s pussy as I devoured hers. We were all moaning and gasping. Mommy grasped Grandma’s tits, groping them.

My orgasm built and built. I loved this wonderful delight. Daddy squeezed my rump. He massaged me. His fingers dug into my butt-cheeks. Pleasure surged through me. I groaned, my lips nuzzling into Grandma’s pussy.

I licked and lapped at her twat as Daddy ate me.

We were all moaning and gasping. We were all shuddering. My tongue caressed her hot flesh. I wiggled around inside of her. I couldn’t find any more of Daddy’s cum but there was plenty of her spicy juices.

They were amazing to taste. I reveled in them. My tongue fluttered through her folds. I caressed her. I pleased her. Daddy did the same to me. I whimpered, this amazing pleasure built and built. My cunt squeezed tight. Juices leaked out of me and spilled into his mouth.

He growled as he feasted on me. His fingers dug into my rump.

I trembled and whimpered. “Daddy!”

“Cum!” Mommy moaned. “Just let yourself go. Surrender to the pleasure! Your daddy wants you to drown him in your cream.”

“Yes!” Daddy growled.

He latched onto my clit.

I squealed and found Grandma’s clit. I sucked on her bud. I nibbled on her. My tongue caressed her as I whimpered. The pressure in the depths of my cunny grew. The pleasure swelled and swelled my impending orgasm. It felt so wonderful. I couldn’t hold back.

Didn’t want to hold back.

“Daddy!” I whimpered around Grandma’s clit.

“Cum on his mouth,” moaned Mommy. “Oh, yes, yes, cum on her face! Drown her like I’m going to ... to ... Yes!”

Mommy’s tits heaved as she clearly orgasmed. I stared at those heaving tits, nipples beading with her yummy milk. Grandma’s thighs tightened around my head as she licked up Mommy’s juices. It gushed out of her and splashed into Grandma’s mouth.

I joined Mommy in climactic rapture.

My pussy convulsed. Pleasure rippled through my body. My cunt convulsed. Juices gushed out of me. They spilled into Daddy’s hungry mouth. I squealed around Grandma’s clit as the pleasure surged through me. Stars burst across my eyes as I whimpered in delight. It was incredible.

Daddy was making me cum. He was giving me such wonderful bliss. It was the best thing in the world to experience. It was an amazing delight. I groaned and gasped, the incestuous rapture surging through my body.

Stars danced before my eyes.

“Daddy! Daddy!” I moaned.

“Oh, Vanessa!” Grandma whimpered.

Her spicy juices flooded my mouth. They bathed my lips. As the pleasure roared through me, her cream spilled over my lips and down my chin. I licked and lapped at that hot flesh. My tongue darted through Grandma’s folds as Daddy lapped up my juices.

“Vanessa, honey!” Daddy groaned as he devoured me.

My virgin pussy convulsed. The bliss surged through me. It was incredible. I wanted to be penetrated. My pussy ached. It was this itch deep inside of me. I wanted him in me. As the pleasure smothered my mind in ecstasy, I needed more.

“Daddy! Daddy! Make me a woman!”

“Yes, yes, make our baby girl into a woman, Daddy!” moaned Mommy. “You’re the best lover, Daddy! You made Mommy and me so happy.”

“So happy!” Grandma moaned.

I could hear how happy they were. I knew they were. Our family had this amazing energy. We were all united in our love for our daddy. He was the patriarch of the family. He cared for us all. He protected us all.

And now he would make love to all of us.

I licked up and down Grandma’s pussy as the pleasure peaked in me. I shuddered as Daddy lifted his face from my pussy. I whimpered. I rubbed my face against Grandma’s cunt. Her juices coated me. I breathed in her spicy musk. It was incredible.

“Oh, Vanessa, you’re going to love becoming a woman,” Mommy moaned. “You’re going to melt in delight when Daddy’s in you. He’s going to breed you.”

I shuddered. “I want that! Please, please, knock me up like you knocked Mommy and Grandma and Great-Grandma Rachel up.” All the shyness I’d felt, the fear, was gone. I was ready. “I want your baby, Daddy. I want a piece of you, too.”

Daddy squeezed my rump. “Vanessa, I would be honored. I love you.”

I turned around to face him, my small breasts quivering. We knelt there, his cock throbbing before him. His chest was still muscular despite his age. He had such a strength about him. He was handsome even with wrinkles across his face.

He grabbed me and pulled me to him. He kissed me with hunger. I moaned as I tasted the tart flavor of my own pussy on his lips, merging with the spicy delight of Grandma’s twat already staining my mouth. I whimpered as his cock rubbed into my stomach, throbbing hard. He pressed me against his chest. My nipples throbbed against him as I trembled in delight.

My tongue darted around in his mouth. I played with him. His hands grabbed my rump. He pulled me to him. I shuddered at feeling his cock throbbing against me. This was wonderful. I clung to him, loved him.

I could kiss him for eternity.

“Aren’t they just beautiful together?” Grandma said.

“I know,” Mommy said. “I’m starting to tear up.”

“That’s not stopping you from donning your strap-on.”

“Well, I’m also horny.” Mommy laughed. “But they are gorgeous. You know I’ve wanted this since before I made love to Daddy. To have my own daughter love him like I did. To have that thrill you did.”

“It’s a beautiful thing,” Grandma said. “Just like you. Mmm, you going to use that on me?”

“Yep.”

I shivered, the bed moving. I had a glimpse of Mommy out of the corner of my eye, her large breasts heaving as she pulled on her strap-on. I’d heard of it. She loved using it on Grandma. I trembled as I saw the purple shaft bobbing before her, thrusting from a harness.

I broke the kiss and moaned, “Is that the same strap-on from when you were my age?”

“Same dildo,” Mommy said. “Different harness. I broke the original.”

“So eager to fuck me, she yanked too hard and tore the strap,” said Grandma. “You were about two or three Vanessa.”

I shuddered.

“Don’t worry,” Mommy said, grabbing her fake cock. “I’ll fuck you with this, too. But your daddy gets your first time, doesn’t he?”

“He does,” I said, nodding. I shuddered in Daddy’s arms, his cock throbbing against my stomach. “I want him to make me into a woman. Right now!”

“Right now?” Daddy asked. “I mean, it’s late.”

I blinked at that. I glanced at the clock. It was late. Almost 2 in the morning, but I was fourteen now. I was so ready to lose my virginity. I didn’t want to wait for morning. What if I changed my mind? What if I got shy?

“Daddy?” I asked, feeling nervous now.

“Don’t tease her,” Grandma said. Her hand stroked down my back. “Trust me, your daddy is just messing with you. He wants to take your cherry. He’s been waiting for this day.”

Daddy grinned at me.

I gave him a playful smack on the shoulder. “That’s mean, Daddy. Maybe I don’t want to let you pop my cherry.”

I thought I would tease him back, see that look of disappointment flick across his face. Instead, he kissed me. With hunger. I groaned as he pressed me back on the bed, his tongue darting into my mouth. I shuddered at his strength. His power. I felt so wonderfully helpless beneath him as he settled on top of me. His whiskers rubbed on my cheeks. I groaned, my body trembling from my orgasm when he’d eaten out my pussy.

He broke the kiss. “You don’t want me to pop your cherry, huh?”

I whimpered as his hand cupped my small breast. He squeezed my little titties. I squirmed beneath him. I felt his cock pressing into my shaved flesh, his shaft rubbing on my naughty bits. My clit throbbed as he ground his dick into me. Pleasure rippled through me.

I stared into his eyes, those green depths. They were so powerful. I felt the strength of his passion, his cock so hard against me. It was incredible. I whimpered at the strength of him. His shaft rubbed up and down my pussy.

“Don’t want to feel my cock sliding into your pussy, do you?” he asked, his thumb massaging my clit. Pleasure stirred through me.

My toes curled. I whimpered at the feel of him. It was a delicious thrill as he stared down at me. My pussy drank in the feel of his cock rubbing against me. My virgin cunt squeezed. Juices leaked out of me, lubing the glide.

“Daddy,” I whimpered.

“Huh?” he said. “I know your mother would love to feel my cock sliding into her.”

“Oh, I would,” Mom said as she pressed Grandma down beside me. Grandma’s round breasts jiggled. “I would love to have his cock in me.”

“Daddy,” I groaned again, squirming on the bed. Ripples of pleasure washed through me. “I ... I want you to. I was just teasing you.”

“Were you?” he asked, humping against me. “Huh. What a naughty daughter I have.”

“You should spank her,” Mommy said, mounting Grandma, the dildo thrusting before her.

My eyes widened. I shook my head. “I haven’t been bad, Daddy. I’m sorry.”

“Oh, honey, your daddy is still teasing you,” Grandma said. Her hand found mine. She squeezed it. “Just relax. He’s an amazing lover.”

“Yep,” Mommy said. She winked at me. “Ooh, I’m going to fuck your Grandma so hard while you become a woman.”

“Yes!” Grandma moaned, squeezing me. The dildo was sliding into her pussy, filling her up. Grandma’s face twisted in delight.

I wanted that.

“Daddy, please,” I moaned, my thighs locking around his waist. “Please, please, I want you in me.”

“Popping your cherry?” he asked, massaging my nipple. Pleasure rippled through me. Juices flowed out of me.

“Yes!” I nodded my head. “Please, please, Daddy. Won’t you do that for me? Won’t you slide into me.”

He grinned at me. “You’re just perfect, Vanessa. I love you.”

I shuddered as he kissed me. His tongue thrust into my mouth. It was an amazing delight. A wonderful treat. I groaned into our incestuous kiss. His tongue darted around inside of me. I gripped him tight as my small body trembled beneath him.

Still massaging my nipple with his thumb, his other hand reached between us. I shuddered as he shifted his cock. I gasped when I felt his dick sliding down my pussy folds. I shuddered at the feel of him caressing me. Sparks burst from my little clit.

His dick found the entrance to my pussy. He pressed right there on my hymen. I felt that wonderful pressure. That amazing delight. My maidenhead stretched and stretched. I whimpered into the kiss, feeling pain.

Grandma’s hand squeezed mine.v My family was all here. Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma. They all loved me. None of them would ever hurt me. I knew I would feel such pleasure. I relaxed into this, trusting Daddy. His strong lips were on mine. His thumb massaged my clit.

His cock popped my cherry.

I squealed in delight as Daddy’s cock buried into my pussy. My twat spread wider and wider, stretching to accommodate his huge dick. My body trembled, my pussy clinging to him as he penetrated deeper into my depths.

He entered my untouched flesh.

Daddy was in me. Filling me. I was a woman now. Just like he’d made Mommy, Grandma, and even my great-grandmother into women. He loved us all. I clutched to him, my fingers clawing at his back as his cock filled me.

Pleasure rushed through me.

Daddy broke the kiss. He stared down at me, his green eyes brimming with his passion. I smiled at him as my pussy clenched around his cock. He was so deep in me. I was born to take his cock in me. To be stretched open by my Daddy.

It felt so right.

I was made to enjoy him. “Daddy, I love you.” “My little Vanessa,” he groaned, his cock twitching in my pussy. “You’re perfect.”

“Daddy!” Grandma moaned, her fingers squeezing my hand. “Oh, Daddy, love her. Give her all the bliss you gave Mommy and me and our Little Avalon.”

“Yes!” Mommy moaned, her hips pumping away. She fucked Grandma hard, their breasts rubbing together, her green eyes smoldering. “Fuck her, Daddy! Pound our little girl’s pussy. Cum in her! Breed her!”

“Yes!” I gasped, seeing how wild Mommy was. She was pumping away so fast. “Do that to me, Daddy! Fuck me like Mommy’s fucking Grandma.”

“Mmm, you are your mother’s daughter,” Daddy said.

I smiled up at him then I groaned as he moved. His muscles clenched around his dick. I clung to him. The pleasure surged through me. This amazing heat rippled through my flesh. I groaned out in delight, clawing at his back as he thrust into me. He buried his cock deep into my twat. It was incredible. I whimpered, clutching to him as Daddy moved on top of me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.