Incestuous Bedtime Tale - Cover

Incestuous Bedtime Tale

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Daughter’s Incestuous Surprise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Daughter’s Incestuous Surprise - A fourteen-year-old girl, eager to lose her virginity to her father, wants to hear how her parents fell in love as a bedtime tale!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Avalon Young – September 2033

It was my first day of the ninth grade and I was horny. I had my suspicions why, my hand rubbing at my belly as I snuck through the hallway. My heart beat fast. I felt so wicked. I should be in class, but...

It was all so boring. There were better things to be doing than sit in class. I had this itch in my pussy that I needed to scratch, and there was only one way to do that. My heart pumped hot blood through my veins.

A teacher stepped out of a classroom. I put on a bright smile and nodded to the teacher, a woman in a bronze blouse. She gave me a smile, assuming I had some reason to roam the hallway during the middle of class.

I wanted to whistle in delight as I moved across the campus. Since my daddy worked here, I felt like I knew this place already. I had come here as a child all the time. Maybe that was why I found the first day boring.

Or maybe it was because I was horny.

Could I use that as an excuse as to why I was skipping a class? “Sorry, but I had to be fucked by my daddy because I was just too horny?”

I grinned as I said that aloud, my hands rubbing at my belly. This wicked heat surged through me. It had been a month and a half since I’d lost my virginity. It had been a wonderful summer break. I skipped in delight, my hair fiery hair swinging about my face. My skirt swished.

I reached the athletic building. I felt real wicked as I sneaked into the boy’s locker room to find my daddy’s office. If I knew his schedule, he should be in his office. He didn’t have a PE class to teach right now. I licked my lips as I entered this forbidden room.

It felt so naughty. Boys changed here. I bet they would love to have a nubile, fourteen-year-old girl wander in here while they were showering. They would all like to do naughty things to me. Too bad for them, I was a daddy’s girl through and through.

I reached the door to his office. I could hear a chair creaking in there. I smiled and then I pulled off my top, baring my round breasts constrained in a purple bra decorated with white polka dots. My breasts jiggled as I reached behind me. I unhooked the fastener. I dropped it down to the ground. My titties were out, in the boys’ locker room.

A wicked heat rushed through me. I wiggled back and forth, just so aching. I needed to do such naughty things. I wanted to have a pussy full of cum before my next stop. I dropped my bra. I imagined a boy wandering into the locker room and finding a girl’s pile of clothing out here. I’d bet he’d wonder who my daddy was fucking.

Me!

I unzipped my skirt and dropped it down my thighs. My matching panties hugged my crotch. I thrust my thumbs into the waistband. I stretched out the elastic band then shoved my panties down, baring my shaved pussy.

Mommy did that for me before my first day of school. She was the best. I was glad that we were both Daddy’s little girls. I wanted to have my own incestuous daughter. A third generation bred by daddy. I would raise her to love her daddy, waiting for her to turn fourteen so she could lose her virginity to him. He’d be old, but I knew he could get it done.

I stared at the door, knowing this was where Clint had given Daddy the advice to seduce Mommy. If he hadn’t, I wouldn’t be here. That was so amazing. This naughty rush shot through me. Then I realized that I never had my bedtime story finished.

How did their date go?

I was about to burst into the door and enjoy Daddy when a wicked idea appeared in my mind.

I scooped up my clothing and darted from the door. I stashed my clothes behind a bench. I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks. I ran into the shower area and turned one on. The hot water sprayed over me. I shuddered as it landed on my naked flesh. The spray coated my fourteen-year-old body.

I hummed as I ducked my head under, letting the water soak my red hair. My nipples tingled as the spray splashed on them. My rump clenched. My hips wiggled from side to side. It ran down my body to my pussy, coating my flesh. It was just a treat.

The door to Daddy’s office opened. “Who’s showering?”

I trembled as I heard him emerge. His footsteps approached the shower area. My pussy clenched. This hot rush shot through me. I ran my hands up and cupped my breasts, squeezing them. His footsteps paused. I knew he was looking at me.

“Ava?” he asked. “What are you doing here?”

I glanced over my shoulder at Daddy. He had on the tight, white t-shirt that coaches always seemed to wear and blue shorts. His chest was broad. He had red hair, a shade similar to me, though he had speckles of gray mixed in there. His green eyes flicked up and down my body.

I giggled and squeezed my titties, my hips wiggling as the water rolled over me.

“Ava?” Daddy asked, approaching. “You should be in class.”

“I bet you always wanted to fuck a girl in here,” I said, my heart pounding. “Well, here I am.”

“God,” he groaned. “Your mother never did anything like this.”

“My mother was a sweet and innocent girl who didn’t have two depraved parents that turned her into a sex fiend,” I said. I spread my legs apart and leaned over. “Mmm, come enjoy me, Daddy. Get naked and let’s have fun.”

He groaned, but I knew he could see my juicy pussy. He knew I had a dripping hole that needed his cock. He just had to saunter up and do something about me. I placed my hands against the shower wall, the water flowing down my back to my rump.

With a growl, he ripped off his shirt, his chest broad and muscular. He kept in such amazing shape. Then he thrust his shorts down, taking his boxers with them. His hard cock popped out. My pussy clenched. I wanted that big shaft in me. I wanted my daddy to fuck me so hard.

“You can’t be doing things like this, Ava,” he groaned. “You’re going to get us both in trouble.”

“Today is special,” I moaned. “It’s my first day of high school. That’s special. A Daddy should enjoy his nubile, naughty daughter in the shower on a day like that. So come get naughty with me.”

He peeled off his shoes and socks, then stalked forward. His green eyes, the same shade as mine, burned on me. I smiled in delight. This was so hot. I was so happy I got to enjoy this. I bit my lip as he came closer and closer.

Daddy fell to his knees behind me. I groaned as he grabbed my rump. Then his face nuzzled into my pussy. I gasped as he just ate me. I leaned forward, arms bending as the water fell down my back. Daddy’s rough whiskers rasped on my sensitive vulva.

“Ooh, do I taste different, Daddy?” I groaned as his tongue lapped through my folds.

“Different?” he asked. He took another lick. “Not really. That same tangy delight of my sexy daughter.”

I smiled. “Mmm, okay. Just keep licking me. Ooh, yes, yes.”

He jammed his tongue so deep in my incestuous pussy. He swirled it around, teasing me, driving me just bananas. I gasped and moaned, wiggling my hips, grinding my hot snatch on his face. His whiskers felt incredible. They teased me. Caressed me. Made me feel so wild.

I trembled and groaned. His tongue thrust into my folds. I gasped as he swirled around inside of me. I shuddered, savoring the wicked feel of his tongue darting through me. He lapped at me, teased me, made me feel like I was precious.

“Oh, Daddy, I love you!” I moaned. How could I not love my hunky daddy when he ate my pussy like this?

“Ava, you’re going to get me in so much trouble,” he panted. “Damn.”

“It’ll be worth it,” I moaned. “Just eat my naughty, schoolgirl cunt. Mmm, yes, yes, feast on me. Whenever you need pussy, Daddy, I’m here.”

“What a little hellion you are,” he groaned and then licked his tongue up through my pussy to my asshole.

I gasped as he rimmed my sphincter. That was so naughty of him. The water poured down my back, making me shudder. My breasts swayed before me, drops beading on my pink nipples. I groaned, my butt-cheeks clenching about his face. I reveled in his rasping whiskers caressing my silky skin.

His hand stroked up my right thigh. I shuddered as he reached my pussy. He stroked through my hot flesh, teasing me, His finger pressed between my folds, sending all these naughty flutters through my body.

“Oh, Daddy, yes!” I groaned. “Ooh, you’re just so amazing. Mmm, don’t be afraid. Jam that tongue in my butt-hole. Eat out my schoolgirl ass. You’re such a pervy coach!”

“Damn,” he groaned and then thrust two of his fingers into my pussy.

I gasped, my head snapping up. The shower spray rained on my face. The water poured down to my neck and sheeted over my breasts. My nipples drank in the sensation as his digits pumped in and out of my juicy twat.

“You want to fuck that hole, don’t you!” I moaned. “Yes, you do. You want to fill my pussy full of all your cum!”

“Goddamn, what a teasing brat,” he groaned and thrust his tongue into my asshole.

“Yes!” I moaned in delight.

Daddy’s tongue wiggled through my asshole. He swirled around inside of me while his fingers buried over and over into my pussy. He felt so incredible. My body shuddered as my orgasm swelled so fast.

My juicy twat gripped his digits. The friction built and built, making me shuddered. My breasts jiggled, water flicking from my nipples. I moaned into the shower’s spray as Daddy’s tongue made my asshole feel so good. So naughty.

The heat melted into my cunt full of his fingers. My eyes squeezed shut as he plundered my rectum. His fingers pressed deep into me. I gasped and moaned, my voice echoing through the boy’s locker room. We could get caught at any moment.

Wonderful.

This naughty delight surged through me. He fucked his tongue in and out of my asshole, stimulating me. It mixed with the silky friction of his fingers in my twat. He buried so deep into me, making my underage body tremble.

“Daddy!” I squealed and came.

Stars burst across my vision. Kept my eyes squeezed shut, the water splashing on my face as I bucked and cried out. The pleasure rippled out of my pussy. Waves of incestuous passion that spilled through my body. It crashed into my mind. My asshole convulsed around his tongue, naughty tingles joining the fun.

He plunged his fingers in and out of my writhing cunt. He stirred up my twat with those naughty digits, sending more and more waves of ecstasy to drown my mind. My entire body felt so warm, bubbling with the taboo thrill.

“Daddy!” I howled. “Fuck my pussy! I want your cum in me. I want you leaking out of me!”

“Yes!” he growled and rose.

I shuddered as his fingers ripped out of my still-climaxing pussy. My convulsing flesh felt so empty, so in need of being full. I whimpered and threw a look over my shoulder, my eyes snapping open to focus on Daddy.

“Fuck my schoolgirl cunt, Coach Young,” I purred in a coquettish voice. “Mmm, you’re just so sexy, I had to sneak in here and seduce you. I’m fourteen and fertile.”

“My little Ava!” he croaked. “You’re going to be the death of me.”

“But you’ll go out exploding in my underage, schoolgirl pussy!” I moaned. “Fair trade!”

“Yes!” he growled and buried in me.

My spasming twat rejoiced. Another incestuous rush of bliss surged through me. My pussy convulsed harder around his cock burying to the hilt in my flesh. His balls smacked into my clit. That wonderful impact sent a shudder of rapture through me, my orgasm intensifying.

Daddy’s cock was in me, fucking me at school. What a wonderful way to start my high school career. My pussy spasmed around him. My hips wiggled. I stirred my pussy around his dick, my flesh writhing and spasming.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I howled as this wicked passion rippled through me. “Oh, Coach Young! Such a bad man. Taking advantage of me while I was showering.”

“You came into the boy’s locker room, you little tease,” he growled, slamming his huge dick into me.

The dick that started me in Mommy’s womb.

“Just a cock-teasing, little slut,” he growled, thrusting into me hard. His hands slid up my wet body as the shower sprays fell on my tits now. I arched back into him, his hands caressing higher and higher. “You wanted this!”

“I did!” I moaned, squeezing my pussy around him. “Oh, yes, yes, Coach Young! Fuck me! Fuck my naughty cunt! Ooh, ram into me! Show me how to be a woman! Yes, yes!”

The roleplay only enhanced my orgasm. It was nonstop bliss rippling through me. Every plunge of Daddy’s cock into my hot flesh kept it alive. I groaned then gasped as his hands swept up to my round breasts.

He gripped them.

Squeezed them.

I squealed in delight as his fingers brushed my nipples. Twin jolts of delight electrified my body down to my convulsing pussy. My cunt spasmed harder around Daddy’s cock. I worshiped his dick slamming into me.

It was the best thing in the world. It was amazing. I groaned, my eyes fluttering as he rammed into my spasming depths over and over. He kept me cumming. Kept the incestuous celebration bursting through my youthful body.

“Such a pervy coach!” I moaned. “Ooh, just fucking your underage student so hard.”

“When she’s a slutty, little brat, I will!” he growled. “I’ll fuck any girl that comes into the boy’s locker room and shakes a cute ass at me.”

“What would your daughter think, Coach Young?” I gasped, my body trembling, my mind melting under the waves of pleasure.

“That she should sneak in here and enjoy her Daddy’s big cock!”

“Yes!” I howled, my pussy convulsing around his dick. “She would love it. You could breed her like you’re going to breed me!”

“Fuck, Ava!” he snarled and pounded me.

Our wet flesh slapped together. This stinging impact of his crotch smacking into my rump echoed. His fingers dug into my breasts, gripping them tight as he fucked me like an animal. My body responded. I loved it.

My daddy was a stud.

I howled out as my orgasm intensified. Waves of ecstasy drowned my mind. It was so hard to think, to keep playing that wonderful game as the pleasure just kept coming. Climax after climax burst through me as Daddy plundered my pussy.

He slammed so deep into me.

So hard.

His heavy balls smacked into my clit. Pleasure burst from each impact, feeding the euphoria devouring my body. The hot water soaked my tits held in his heaving hands. Water ran down to tickle my clit. My butt-cheeks rippled and my cunt spasmed around his dick.

“Cum in me!” I howled.

“My little Ava!” he growled.

His cock buried to the hilt in my spasming depths. His cum fired into me. Hot blasts of jizz that made me shudder and gasp. Stars burst before my eyes. I groaned as I felt the spurts of his incestuous seed flooding me.

My pussy milked him. Darkness devoured my vision. I swayed beneath the intensity of this moment. I groaned and gasped as my cunny wrung daddy dry. He groaned, squeezing my tits as he spurted the last drops into me.

“Damn, Ava,” he groaned. “Oh, damn, that was amazing.”

“Mmm, I’m glad you enjoyed fucking me, Coach Young. Such a bad, bad man.”

“So bad,” he groaned. He held me, nuzzling at me. “I just want to keep holding you, but the period will be over soon. You have to get out of here before the boys arrive.”

I sighed. “You’re right. Only you and mommy can see my delights. They’re just for you two.”

I turned around in his embrace, his cock popping out of my pussy. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him while clenching my cuntlips closed, not letting any of his jizz escape. I trembled, buzzing from the intensity of all my orgasms.

He held me tight for one glorious minute, our tongues dueling, his lips tasting of tangy cream, then he broke away from me. I panted, wanting to just fall to my knees and suck his half-hard cock into my mouth. But the boys were coming.

And I had another stop to make.

I dressed quickly as Daddy did the same. With a pussy full of cum, I rushed out of the locker room. My wet hair clung to me as I hurried through the halls. I felt energized. That was the best thing in the world. I crossed through the campus, heading to my next stop. I was such a wicked girl to do this.

I felt like I owned this campus. I wanted to teach here. This was where my parents’ relationship started. At this school. If it wasn’t for that Clint guy fucking all his sisters here, I’d never have been born. This place was special.

I reached the school’s nurses office and headed in. It was a small room, two beds with a privacy curtain around each. At a desk, Nurse Wilson sat, her light-brown hair falling in a loose mass around her face. She was Mommy’s age, still looking cute as she wore her flowery hospital scrubs. Her daughter, Heaven, was in my grade. She glanced up at me with curious eyes.

“It’s ... Avalon, right?” she asked. “Your Coach Young’s daughter.”

“Yep,” I said. “I need a pregnancy test. Do you have one?”

The nurse arched an eyebrow at me. “Well, I see your father didn’t waste any time, did he?”

“Nope,” I said. I lifted my skirt and shoved down my panties. “See.”

Nurse Wilson blinked as she stared at my shaved pussy. “Um, I see. At school? Well, I can’t be one to complain. I had my fun at this campus, but you know it takes longer than a few minutes to know if you’re pregnant. It could take hours for the sperm to even find your egg. Sometimes, fertilization happens days later after you had sex.”

“Oh, I’ve been having sex for over a month,” I said. “Ever since I turned fourteen!”

“Uh-huh,” the nurse said. “You’re going to be a naughty girl, aren’t you?”

I grinned at her.

“Your poor father.” She shook her head. Then she stood up and headed to a counter, a wedding ring flashing on her left hand. She opened a drawer and pulled out a rectangular box. She handed it to me. “Just pee on the end, and we’ll find out.”

“Is it accurate?” I asked.

“Very,” she said. “There’s a special hormone that you produce while pregnant. It shows up in your blood and urine very early on. In fact, we can tell how pregnant you are by how much of it is in you, but that test just detects for it.”

“Ooh, neat,” I said. “Thanks!”

She shook her head. “You know not everyone approves of what you’re doing. You should be careful about who you show this sort of stuff.”

“But I thought you and your brother...” I grinned at her. “Right? Daddy mentioned that.” A smile grew on Nurse Wilson’s lips. “Yes, my brother and I have been lovers since I was your age. And, well, he knocked me up at that same age. So I hope your Daddy bred you.”

“Me, too,” I said and darted for the door.

I so hoped I was. I wanted to be bred right off the bat, but two weeks after losing my virginity, my annoying period came. It should have come five days ago and hadn’t. So I hoped, hoped, hoped I was pregnant with Daddy’s child.

With his daughter.

I sat on the toilet, thrust the pregnancy test between my thighs. I shuddered and then I pissed on the end of the stick. I groaned as my urine flowed out of me. I leaned back. It was such a wicked delight to take this test.

My excitement mounted.


Melissa Young

“So, what’s this I hear about you skipping class?” I asked my fourteen-year-old daughter when she darted up to my car. Students were streaming out of the main building. They all looked so young. I didn’t remember the kids looking so young when I was a student here falling in love with my father. I was picking up Avalon since there was soccer practice he had to coach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.