Incestuous Bedtime Tale
Chapter 2: Daughter’s Anal Birthday Gift

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Daughter’s Anal Birthday Gift - A fourteen-year-old girl, eager to lose her virginity to her father, wants to hear how her parents fell in love as a bedtime tale!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Melissa Young – October 2018

I was nervous in the changing room. My fourteen-year-old body quivered as I stared at the outfits before me. They were all so much more adult than I was used to wearing. When Daddy said he wanted to take me shopping, I was so shocked. He never wanted to take me shopping, but when school got out, he’d offered to take me.

He said I was beautiful and pretty.

It sent all these butterflies through my stomach. It made me think of Daddy as a man. Not just as my father, but as a man who liked women. Liked my mother. He said I looked as pretty as Mom did at my age. They were high school sweethearts. They had grown up together. Loved each other. He was so sad after mom passed away a few years ago.

I slipped off my top and sat it carefully on the bench. My small breasts jiggled in my purple bra with white polka dots on it. My flaming hair swayed in the mirror’s reflection. I grabbed a halter top. I pulled it on, trembling at how naughty it was. It showed off so much flesh. There were only spaghetti straps that went over my shoulders and...

I could see my bra. The top of the cups peeked out and the straps were thicker than the halter top. I bit my lip. It was designed to be worn with a different type of bra, like a strapless demi bra. I didn’t have one of those.

Should I take my bra off?

I gnawed on my lower lip in indecision. Daddy was outside the changing room. He wanted to see how beautiful I was. This strange, hot itch formed between my thighs. It was this wild heat. I groaned as I could feel Daddy waiting to see me.

I pulled off my halter top and then, in a flash, darted my hands behind me. I couldn’t believe I was doing this. I undid the fastener and slipped off my bra. My small breasts came into the view in the changing room mirror on the back of the door. They jiggled. My nipples were hard.

It wasn’t cold in here...

I grabbed my halter top and pulled it on. I drew it over my head and torso. A tingle raced through my fourteen-year-old body as I finished donning it. This pleasure tingled out of me. I adjusted the top, my breasts cradled in the outfit’s cups. My breath quickened. I couldn’t believe I was wearing this.

I pulled off my long skirt, my purple panties with the white polka dots felt so innocent for what I was going to be wearing. I swallowed as I grabbed the black skirt I picked out for this outfit. I stepped into the skirt. I dragged it up my thighs. It was so short. It fell barely halfway down my thighs and hugged lower on my hips. I zipped it up.

“Am I really wearing this?” I whimpered. My fingers played with my skirt’s hem. There was this strip of exposed flesh, my stomach on display. “This is—”

“How’s it going in there?” Daddy asked. “I bet you look pretty.”

“It’s going ... fine,” I said, my voice tight. My heart fluttered faster and faster. My breathing quickened. My cheeks burned, spotted with dusky freckles.

“I’m eager to see how beautiful you are,” he said.

Beautiful? I wanted to be beautiful.

I trembled, my stomach writhing and squirming. I grabbed the doorknob. My chest felt so tight. I opened the door and stepped out before my father. He was a tall man, his hair as red as mine, his goatee a darker shade of fire. He stood tall, broad-shouldered. He was a PE teacher and coach at my high school. His eyes flicked up and down my body. They widened.

“Is it too much?” I asked, trembling before him.

“Lord, no,” he said. He cupped my chin, lifting my head. “You are as beautiful as your mother. You just look so pretty. Radiant.”

My cheeks burned hotter as this pleased delight rushed out of my nethers. That hot itch grew more. It was so naughty. I shouldn’t be feeling like this around my father. I was so aware of my hard nipples and the fact I wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Turn around,” he said while his hand slid from my chin across my cheek to push back my hair behind my ear. His touch left tingles in his fingers wake. “Let’s see how gorgeous you are.”

“Daddy,” I whimpered, that warmth growing more. I was happy and embarrassed and confused all at the same time.

I turned around, his hand moving to my shoulder. He touched me as he stared down at me.

“That skirt looks great on you,” he said. “It really makes you look cute. It fits you perfectly. Really makes your ... your butt look great.”

“Daddy!” I groaned as I kept turning around. My breasts rose and fell as I completed my circle and faced him.

“Yes, you are just beautiful,” he said.

I felt so daring now for pulling off this outfit. My butt looked cute? That was amazing. What about my breasts? I wanted to ask Daddy that, but it was far too embarrassing. His hand was still on my shoulder, his finger slightly stroking me. This warmth rippled through me.

He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek as his hand stroked down my arm. His lips were so warm. I trembled, my heart fluttering faster and faster. This amazing treat surged through me. I wanted to turn my head...

Why was I feeling anything like this for my daddy?

“Let’s see how beautiful you look in your next outfit,” Daddy said.

“That’s so cute that you’re putting on a dress show for your father,” the salesgirl said. She was a few years older than me, her black hair framing her round face. “And you do look so pretty in that. It fits you.”

I headed into the changing room. I closed it behind me. I whimpered. I felt so ... so juicy. I was dressing so daring. I had to stop thinking that Daddy was seeing me as more than a pretty girl. He was just being a loving father. The guilt burned hot through my guts for these taboo feelings. I pushed them down as I peeled off my halter top.

My breasts came into view again. There was a faint flush creeping down my breasts. My nipples were so hard. I bit my lower lip. I groaned as I grabbed the scoop-neck blouse. I pulled it on as fast as I could. It fit tight, the material stretchy. It had a plunging neckline that showed off some of my cleavage and...

I should have put on my bra first. I could wear it with this top. The material, this shimmery pink, felt so amazing on my nubs. They poked at the front of the fabric. It was so thin, it molded to me. Though it completely covered my tits, it still managed to show off more of my breasts than the halter top.

I felt practically naked without the bra.

I bit my lip. This strange, wicked, daring sensation seized me. My pussy clenched as this wild thrill shot through me. I unzipped the skirt and dropped it down my thighs. I would buy both of these outfits. I grabbed the pair of pure-white shorts I chose for this fun blouse. I slid it down, feeling how tight it was. It was stretchy, molding to me.

I worked it up my hips, my braless breasts bounced and jiggled. My heart beat faster and faster. I pulled it up higher and higher. I drew it over my hips. I wiggled, feeling it seating so tight against my rump. Hugging it. I fastened it.

I bit my lip as I adjusted it. I looked over my shoulder at me at the mirror, seeing it hugging my rump and...

I could see my panties. It was so tight, it molded to my underwear. I swallowed. Should I buy a thong? I had never thought of buying one of those, but now ... with these shorts ... I swallowed. It would be so naughty.

Daddy could see how cute my butt really was in this.

“I’m eager to see your next outfit, Michelle,” Daddy said.

“Okay,” I groaned, my voice squeaking.

I could do this. Daddy wouldn’t realize how sexy I was. He would just see me as his daughter. He was just being supportive. My heart beat so fast I thought it would erupt. Heat surged through my flesh from my naughty pussy. I grabbed the doorknob, twisted it, and stepped out.

“Oh, my,” Daddy said, his eyes flicking up and down me. “You look just perfect. Wow.”

He grabbed my shoulders, pulling me closer. His hands slid down my arms, past the short sleeves, to grip my bare arms above my elbows. His thumbs stroked my skin as he stared down at me. My breasts rose and fell. The fabric was outlining them. I was practically naked.

“You are just...” He shook his head like he was speechless. “Wow.”

“She is looking so cute,” said the salesgirl.

I smiled.

His hands stroked down my arms to grab mine. He squeezed them, smiling at me. He was such a handsome man. This nervous energy in my stomach squirmed more. My skin felt so tight. That juicy heat built and built between my thighs. My panties felt so juicy.

“Now turn around,” he said. He had this rumbling bass. Was his voice sounding deeper? It was ... masculine.

I turned around and felt his eyes on my rump. I wished I took off my panties so there were no visible lines. His hands released mine. He grabbed my hip, working me. Then his hand stroked across my rump like he was adjusting something.

“Yes, you are just as gorgeous.” He had a catch to his voice. Something deep and gravely. “Just like your mother. God, Michelle, you are perfect.”

I kept turning around as the taboo tingles increased. I turned to face him, staring up at him. His eyes were so green. This strange desire to kiss him seized me. I wanted him to lean down and claim my lips. I felt like such a woman right now. I had never felt these feelings before. I had noticed cute boys at school. I had experienced a small, hot flutter through my body before, a little tingle in my pussy, but it was a nebulous heat.

This...

This felt so immediate. So present. So burning. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I shouldn’t feel these emotions for my father. My heart raced. I lifted my head. My tongue wet my lips. I wanted him to just claim me. To forget that he was my father.

What was wrong with me? I shouldn’t feel this for my father, but ... but...

His hands gripped my shoulders again, his hands were so large. So strong. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. Not my lips. I felt the heat searing across my temple. He broke it, smiling at me again as I swooned.

“How would you like to go to dinner,” he said. “Pick out a nice outfit. A dress. We’ll go to a fancy restaurant.”

Like a date?

No, no, he was just being a good father. “Okay.”

“And maybe some underwear to go with it,” he said, smiling. “You know, whatever you feel like wearing. To make yourself feel pretty. Because you’re gorgeous.”

I would buy that thong. I would. My heart raced.

“Okay, Daddy,” I said.


Avalon Young – July 2033

I trembled in bed between my parents, my mouth latched onto my mother’s nipple. I had just turned fourteen an hour ago when midnight struck. The moment it did, I’d darted into bed with my parents, waking them up. I was so eager to lose my virginity.

Daddy’s cum leaked out of my pussy. It felt so naughty in me.

I suckled on her as Mommy said, “I had to buy that thong,” she said. “I felt so wicked and naughty. I was so eager for that dinner and so scared of what I was feeling.”

“You were so gorgeous,” Daddy said.

Mommy was also my sister, though I rarely thought of her that way. She was my Mommy, Daddy’s first daughter. I sucked harder on her nipple. I grew up knowing the truth, Mommy telling me that when I was fourteen Daddy would make me into a woman. He would love me and make me feel special and I would get to do adult stuff like Mommy did.

I popped my mouth off of Mommy’s nipple. “What happened at Dinner?”

“Mmm,” Mommy said, her hand stroking my own round breast. I had bigger tits than Mommy did at my age. Her finger reached my areola and circled my nipple, sending naughty tingles through me. “I think Daddy needs some relief. Why don’t you suck on his cock while I take care of you?”

I licked my lips. “Ooh, do you need relief Daddy?”

“Of course,” he said. It was dark in the room, but my eyes had adjusted. He was so handsome and fit. He still coached and taught PE at the high school I would start in a month-and-a-half, though he was getting close to retirement. That kept him in shape. Kept him sexy. “Hearing your mother talk about those days ... I am so hard.”

I smiled and licked my lips. I shifted on the bed between them. I crawled between my daddy’s legs. I felt them around me, strong and hairy. I rubbed up them and leaned over his crotch. I stared down at his cock. It thrust up over his belly.

I groaned, my pussy clenching. More cum leaked out of my pussy. I hoped Daddy had bred me. I licked my lips as I grabbed the cock that had deflowered me. Loved me. The cock that had created me in my mother’s womb.

His own daughter, like me.

I was his second generation daughter, and I hoped I would give him a third generation. I wanted to raise my own daughter and watch her lose her virginity to our daddy. It was just an amazing thing.

I lifted his cock to my lips. I smelled the tangy musk of my pussy. That wonderful scent. It made my mouth water. I licked at his shaft. I lapped up the throbbing girth, gathering up all that delicious cream that came from my cunny. It was this amazing treat.

“Ava,” Daddy groaned as my tongue reached the tip of his cock. I swirled around his crown. “Just such a loving daughter.”

I smiled up at him, wiggling in delight. I was so ready for this. It was just so naughty to do wicked things with my parents. My mouth engulfed the tip of his cock. I sucked on him like I’d always wanted, his cum leaking down my thighs. Hot and sticky and wonderful.

All these wonderful, incestuous delights rippled through me. My cheeks hollowed. I bobbed my head and sucked hard. I loved my daddy. It was so amazing. This was all my dreams come true. I’d waited all my life for this moment.

“Oh, Avalon, you’re such a good daughter,” moaned Mommy. “I remember the first time I sucked your Daddy’s cock. Look at you go. You’re so much bolder than I am.”

“She’s a little firecracker,” Daddy said. “Like your mother.”

I never met my grandmother, but she sounded amazing. Daddy and she fell in love when they were my age.

Mommy moved behind me as I loved Daddy’s cock. I sucked on him. I bobbed my head, worshiping every inch of this delicious dick I could fit in my mouth. My heart pounded in my chest. This wild, wicked desire surged through me. My hips wiggled from side to side. This wicked, wanton, wild lust rippled through my body.

I shuddered when Mommy grabbed my rump. Her fingers dug into my butt-cheeks. I felt her breath on me as I sucked on Daddy’s cock. My toes curled. My hips wiggled back and forth. It was this amazing delight.

“Mmm, Daddy, we made a beautiful, little girl,” Mommy purred. “This pussy is just succulent. She’s still so tight after you broke her in, and she’s dribbling with juices.”

“She was as tight as you,” groaned Daddy. “As tight as your mother.”

“Such a wicked father,” Mommy moaned while I nursed on his cock.

“And you’re not a wicked mother?”

Mommy giggled. “I am your daughter. Why be surprised?”

“Michelle,” he groaned. “And my sweet Ava. Damn, I’m lucky.”

I groaned as Mommy’s tongue ran up my thigh. It was incredible. She licked up the cum running down my leg. This wicked tingle raced ahead of me as she licked Daddy’s jizz off of me. Our daddy’s jizz. It was amazing to experience this taboo passion.

My cum-filled cunny clenched as she came closer and closer. Her hands gripped my thighs. She reached my shaved pussy. She fluttered her tongue around my vulva, licking at my cream. It was this amazing, delicious treat.

I loved it.

I moaned and whimpered and sucked on Daddy’s cock. I bobbed my head as Mommy’s tongue darted around my pussy slit. She licked up all of Daddy’s spunk. She stimulated me. Her fingers dug into my rump.

She fluttered her tongue through my folds. She licked and lapped at me. I swirled my tongue around Daddy’s cock. She caressed my delicious twat. Pleasure surged through me. She devoured our Daddy’s cum out of me.

“Mmm, our little girl tastes so good with you in her,” Mommy purred.

“You’re making her suck so hard,” Daddy groaned. “Damn, she’s just hungry for it.”

“Why wouldn’t she be hungry for your cum?” Mommy licked my pussy then smacked her lips. “It’s incredible.”

I wanted to lick Daddy’s spunk out of Mommy’s pussy. That would be so wild.

Her tongue fluttered through my folds again. Her tongue darted through me. She licked the cum flowing out of me. Her lips were on my pussy. Precum spilled over my tongue as I nursed on his dick. I sucked on him.

I bobbed my head faster. I wanted Daddy to cum in my mouth. I stared up his body. His face twisted in pleasure. He groaned and growled, making all those naughty sounds. Mommy’s fingers dug into my ass as she feasted on me.

Made me feel so good.

Mommy’s fingers dipped into my butt-crack. She pressed her fingers into the crevasse and caressed me. She worked down lower and lower. I gasped as she found my asshole. Mommy wiggled her tongue through my pussy as she stroked towards my asshole.

Her finger found my sphincter, caressed it. I whimpered about Daddy’s cock. My entire body shuddered as these naughty rushes rippled through me. My pussy clenched on Mommy’s tongue. She stimulated me with that wonderful touch.

Then she thrust her finger into my asshole.

I squealed.

“What did you do to her?” Daddy groaned. “Oh, damn, that’s incredible. She’s sucking hard.”

“I have a finger wiggling into her tight asshole,” Mommy groaned. She sucked on my labia, sending a naughty tingle through me. “Mmm, she’s so hot and delicious. You’re going to love fucking this hole.”

My bowels squeezed on her finger. Such a wicked thrill shot through me. I was so focused on losing my cherry and being bred, I hadn’t thought of anal. It was this amazing treat. Delight shot through me as I imagined Daddy back there.

Mommy thrust a second finger into my asshole. She worked her fingers in and out of my depths. I groaned. This amazing treat surged through me as she licked at my pussy. My orgasm swelled and swelled as she did such naughty things to me.

I sucked harder on Daddy’s cock. I worshiped him. Incestuous rushes rippled through me. Two different delights. My asshole drank in the feel of her fingers pumping into my bowels. It was this incredible treat to experience.

She latched onto my clit. The feel of her lips made me squeal. She sucked and nibbled. Her lips sealed around my bud. This amazing treat rushed through me. My eyes squeezed shut. My breasts jiggled as I sucked on Daddy. I nursed on his cock.

“Mmm, finger our daughter’s asshole,” growled Daddy. “Damn, she’s sucking so hard.”

“She wants her daddy’s cum,” Mommy purred.

I did.

My hand found Daddy’s hairy balls. I massaged them, stimulated them. They felt so delicate and yet were full of all that baby-making cum. I sucked hard on him, feeling them twitch. Daddy groaned, that wonderful precum spilling over my tongue.

“That’s it, little Ava,” he groaned. “Damn, I’m going to shoot off in your mouth.”

“Make your Daddy cum,” Mommy purred. “Just make him explode.”

She pumped her fingers in and out of my asshole. I felt more and more relaxed with every plunge. She was stretching me out as her tongue swirled over my bud. The pleasure swelled in my juicy cunny. The velvety delight in my asshole melted down to my hot pussy. Sparks burst from my clit, feeding my flames.

Her nose nuzzled into the folds of my cunny. I wiggled my hips back and forth, grinding on her hot lips. I massaged Daddy’s dick. I sucked with all my passion. This amazing heat surged through me as I nursed on Daddy’s cock, swallowing his yummy precum.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.