Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 31: Deeper

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31: Deeper - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Sunday, June 23, 1996, Sanford Maine

“Help me, Tiger!” I heard CC scream, which jolted me awake from a dream I had been having about building a luxurious waterfall garden.

“Huh?” I grunted blearily in confusion as I struggled to open my eyes and orientate myself.

“David,” CC whimpered as she clutched to my side.

“CC? What’s going on, Babe? You alright?” Amber asked as she sat up.

It was still dark out, and I glanced over at my clock; it was only 3:43 in the morning. Hearing CC moan again in fear as she buried her face into my chest, I looked down at her with concern. I could feel that her body was slick with sweat, and she was shaking as she plastered herself against me. I untangled my good arm from my sister’s side and reached up to lovingly stroke CC’s face.

“What’s the matter, Butterfly? Did you have a bad dream, Honey?” I asked, my voice full of concern.

“Uh-huh! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to wake you guys! I was dreaming about that asshole again...”

“It’s okay, CC. We’re here, Hon. You’re safe!” Amber told her soothingly.

“We love you, Butterfly! Don’t worry about waking us up. You can wake me any time, Baby. I’m guessing that it was a bad one? This is the first time that I’ve seen you bothered by what happened at Martin’s party since you’ve been staying with us. Do you want to talk about it?” I asked gently.

“It was awful ... It started off as a normal dream. I was in school, and then it was time to go home, but I missed the school bus somehow. So I tried finding you guys but I couldn’t, and when I tried to call home, there was no answer. So I decide to walk ... and then it started to get dark out real fast. It was so weird.

“That’s when I saw him ... the rapist fuck. He was leaning against the wall of the corner store, and when he saw me walking, he wolf-whistled at me and started to follow. He grinned at me, and I could see that he had two rows of sharp fangs. It was so scary, David! Then he licked his lips and told me that he was going to chew my tits off!” CC said with a sob.

“Aww, come here, Hon!” Amber said consolingly as she climbed over me to lay behind her. “Wow, Babe, you’re clammy! Wanna take a shower, love?”

“Okay, in a minute, please. I wanna finish telling you guys my dream,” she said softly with a shudder.

“Okay, Butterfly. Talking it out is probably a good thing, anyway,” I replied.

“So when I saw him and saw that he had those awful fangs, I just started running. It was almost pitch black outside suddenly, as if it had turned to midnight or something. You know how crazy dreams can get. Well, he was still chasing me, and it felt like he was so close behind me that he would catch me at any second. I was terrified.

“I ducked down an alleyway and ran smack into a huge spider’s web. It was so big that it covered the whole alley, and I was stuck fast! It was just like how I had felt in real life when I couldn’t move when he had me pinned to the bed. Just like when he had me tangled up in my own shirt and bra,” she said while she cried.

Tears had started to stream down her cheeks as she relived her dream for us. I cupped her chin and kissed her lips softly as Amber hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.

“Is that when you woke up, Babe?” Amber asked.

“Yeah, it was so frightening! He was about two feet from me, and I was all wrapped up in sticky webbing, and I couldn’t do more than wiggle. I just knew that he was going to rape me and then kill me. All I could think about was David. I was praying for you to rescue me again. The next thing I knew, I was sitting bolt upright and screaming your name. At first, I didn’t even remember where I was, and then I saw you two next to me, and I cuddled in trying to feel safe again,” CC whispered as tears still dripped down her face.

“You’re safe now, Butterfly. We’ve got you, and we love you,” I said as I kissed her again.

“Yeah, we’ve got you, Hon. Don’t worry, about that asshole, too much. The cops will be putting him in jail for sure, that rapist creepy fuck! Come, Babe, let me take you into the shower and get you all freshened up. You’ll feel much better afterward,” Amber said with a caring smile.

“Okay, Angel. I think I’d like that,” CC said quietly as she wiped her cheeks dry and kissed me before sitting up.

“Angel?” Amber queried.

“Yeah, you’re like an Angel to me, Amber,” CC whispered as she looked up at Amber’s face shyly. “You’ve always looked out for me since we first met, and I was just thinking last night about how much that you’ve always been there for me. It means so much to me, and I love you so much. Especially now that I know about you and David. I can see just how much ‘in love’ you two are, and you invited me into that! You are an Angel, my Angel, and he’s my Tiger, and I cherish you both,” CC told us as her eyes got liquidy again.

“Hmmm, I like it, Hon! I love you soooo much too! Let’s go shower, and we’ll try to put your nightmare behind you,” Amber said with enthusiasm.

“Angel, hmmm, I like it too. She is an Angel, isn’t she, my little Butterfly? Enjoy your shower. If you guys don’t mind, I’m going to go back to sleep. Unless you need me for anything?” I asked with a yawn.

“Go back to sleep, Bro. I got this. Besides, we need some girl time,” Amber stated with a wink as she tugged CC into sitting up.

“Yeah, It’s alright. I’ll be in good hands with my Angel. You go back to sleep, Tiger. I love you,” CC said as she leaned down to kiss me sweetly before getting off the bed and following a giggling Amber into our bathroom.

I drifted off as I heard the shower start, and the noise was oddly soothing as it helped lull me back to sleep.


I woke up feeling a desperate need to piss. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was still way too goddamn early; it was only 4:20. I sighed, and then I slowly came to the realization that for the first time since I had been in the hospital, I was alone in bed. I wondered if they perhaps had fallen back asleep in Amber’s bed after the shower. I sat up and did my best to ignore the ache in my forearm as I went to go and relieve my bladder.

As I raised the toilet seat, I noticed that the door to my sister’s bedroom was open a crack and that I could hear the murmur of voices. So I pissed in stealth mode. Basically, I didn’t let my stream hit the water surface, only the curve of the ceramic bowl. I was intrigued and wanted to spy on my girls, not out of any sense of suspicion, mind you, but just out of a sense of curiosity and fun.

I held off on flushing and crept over to my sister’s door as silently as I could. Her lights were off, so I turned off the bathroom light as well. I didn’t want them to notice it when I opened the door wider. Peeking through the crack, I could see that my sister’s body was lying between CC’s outspread legs. Their forms were perfectly silhouetted in the bright moonlight that was streaming through the window above the bed.

“Oh, Amber! I love you so much! You make me feel so good with your tongue and fingers, Babe! I love the way that you eat me!” CC gasped out loud as I watched her hands clench in Amber’s hair.

“Mmmm, you taste so good, Lover!” Amber said as she lifted her head back for a second.

My cock was instantly hard hearing what my two lovers were up to. It was like watching an old black and white movie but in high definition. I could see Amber’s ponytail bobbing as she moved her mouth over CC’s sex. Everything was in shades of grey and shadow except where the moonlight lit them up, bathing what it touched in a golden yellowish-white.

“Mmm, yes, just like that! Right there! Don’t stop, my Angel, don’t ever stop! You’re going to make me cum, Amber! Oh god, you’re so good at that ... Ugnngghh! I’m ... I’m cumming! Oh god! I’m cummiiinng, Amber!” CC cried out as she thrust her chest up off the bed.

I watched entranced as her legs spasmed and her pelvis thrashed under my sister’s ministrations. Fuck, that was hot. I was starting to see what my sister liked about voyeurism. Just looking at my gorgeous sister’s legs, they were hanging halfway off the bed, and following their curves up to her perfect ass, made me salivate. Seeing her face pressed up into the junction where CC’s thighs met her torso and knowing precisely what she was doing there made my head spin with lust.

It was obvious that CC couldn’t take any more as she thrashed and moaned under my sister’s constant assault of her sex. My sister kept licking her anyway, ignoring her pleas. CC’s hands extended as she tried to pry Amber’s head away from her pussy to no avail. She tried in vain to close her legs as well, but she was no match for my sister’s strength, and she failed to squeeze her out from in-between them. She collapsed back and shuddered again with another strong orgasm before she mewled weakly in relief as my sister’s mouth finally gave up her prize.

“Mmmm, too much, Babe? I could eat you forever; you taste so sweet, Hon,” Amber said as she crawled up CC’s body, kissing a trail to her breasts.

“Oh, that was fucking intense! Come up to me, my Angel. Let me kiss you; I wanna taste you too. I need to make you cum on my tongue,” CC moaned throatily as her eyes shone in the moonlight with arousal.

“Mmmm, later, my love. I just want to kiss you and cuddle you for a bit, first,” Amber said huskily in between the sucks and nips that she was giving to CC’s rigid nipples.

CC moaned in response and wrapped her arms around my sister’s head, holding her tightly to her bosom as she suckled her. I couldn’t help it; I started jerking my cock as I watched my two lovers enjoy each other as only two women could. It was so erotic and so personal, I didn’t want to intrude, but I couldn’t turn away either. It was fascinating; it was a side of them that I never got to see. The dynamics were different when I wasn’t there with them in the bed.

It hit me all of a sudden that they truly loved each other. I knew that they said they did all the time, and I knew how they interacted together. Up until that moment, though, I had thought of it as being different from how I meant it when I said that I loved them. I guess that I had thought that they meant that they loved each other just as friends. The same way as if I said that I loved Andy or Stewart, which I did as friends. For the first time, I knew that they truly loved each other in the exact same way that I loved them. I knew then that they were ‘in love’ also, and it was a beautiful thing to behold; that intimate moment between them that I was watching was eye-opening.

“Mmmm, I love it when you suck on my tits. You give me shivers, Babe. Kiss me, please? I need it; I need you, Amber. I can’t believe how lucky I am. I keep thinking that all of this will disappear on me,” CC sighed as Amber crawled up and started to kiss her all over her face.

“Hmmm, stop it, CC. I’m never letting you go, ever! I’m so in love with you, Hon. I think that I was in love with you since before we even started fooling around together, but I just didn’t realize it because of how much I was in love with my brother already. The love that I have for him clouded my perception back then, but I see it clearly now.

“I couldn’t live without YOU or HIM; I need you BOTH to feel complete, Cindy. So please stop worrying that we’ll leave you or abandon you. I swear on my life that it will never happen. So in case, you didn’t get it the first time, I’m crazy, head over heels, in love with YOU!

“Plus, do you not realize just how much in love with you, Davey, is also? I saw it before he did, that loveable numbskull. It takes a club over the head to make him see what’s right in front of him sometimes! I’ll admit that I was a jealous bitch at first, but that was partly because I was very confused. We had stopped being lovers back when you got with that asshole ex of yours, and...”

“I know, I know! I’m so, so sorry about that, Amber! I was a fool! I was starting to get really scared about how I was feeling towards you, and I ran from it. Please, please, forgive me!” she begged with real heartfelt emotion cracking her voice.

“Of course I forgive you, my love! We all make mistakes! I almost didn’t let this happen, and this is the best thing for all three of us! I was scared of the feelings that I have for you too, Hon. It’s because of this stupid goddam world and how they preach to people about what’s supposedly right or wrong.

“I was afraid that if I admitted that I was in love with you, my best friend, that if it got out, we would be outcasts. I was already committed to trying to seduce Davey, and you KNOW how society would deal with that! So imagine what I was thinking, that the two people that I was in love with were both taboos,” Amber exclaimed passionately.

“Yeah, society sucks ass sometimes,” CC said with a giggle. “I’m so glad that everything worked out the way that it did. I think that I started to fall in love with your brother at around the same time that I did with you. I guess I’m just a big slut for wanting the best of both worlds,” CC stated with a chuckle as she kissed my sister deeply and lovingly.

Amber broke the kiss with a laugh, “Yeah, I guess you just wanna be a big kinky slut for a brother-sister combo who will abuse and use your slutty little body for their pleasure,” Amber said with a mock growl as she playfully bit CC on the tit and shook her head.

CC broke out in laughter and wiggled around, trying to shake my sister from her tit while still holding tightly to her.

“Stop it!” she giggled and laughed breathlessly. “Yes! Yes, I admit it! Okay! I am a huge fucking kinky slut for a brother and sister, and I want them to use and abuse my body for all their dirty pleasures! I can’t wait until your brother starts to use and abuse my body, goddammit! It’s taking way too fucking long for him to get to it,” she poutingly complained as she pulled Amber up into a scorchingly hot kiss.

“Now, you know how I felt! I lived with him forever, and I’ve wanted him to fuck me since I was twelve!” my sister stated with a groan as CC started sucking on her neck.

“Really? Twelve!?” CC asked incredulously as she broke away from Amber’s neck.

“Yeah,” she admitted sheepishly. “I’ve known that I wanted to be with him since I was seven. Of course, I didn’t know what it really meant back then, but I used to pretend that I was his wife when we played house and stuff. Even before that, though, I just knew that I never wanted to be apart from him. He’s my soul-mate, Cindy. I plan on having his babies one day, you know,” Amber claimed dreamily.

“Seriously? You want to have your brother’s babies?” CC asked in a husky whisper. “Fuck, that’s hot!”

“Yes, yes, I do. I have no doubts about it either. One day my brother will knock me up, and I want that as badly as I want anything in this life. I want you to have his babies too, Cindy. If you want to, that is. I meant what I said before. I never want to be without you. I love you, and I want us to be sister-wives, Hon,” Amber said quietly as she kissed CC on the lips between each word.

“Really!? You ... you would want me to have David’s babies too!?” CC asked, and I could tell by the emotion in her voice that her eyes had welled up with tears.

“Uh-huh! I truly do, Sugar! Hmmm, I think that’s what I’ll call you, Hon. Sugar! You’re such a sweet thing, you know. You’re way nicer than I am. I can be a real bitch when I wanna be, but you’re as sweet as Peach pie,” Amber said with a giggle as she kept kissing her.

“Oh, you can call me anything that you want too, my love! Especially if you really want to keep me forever and that you’ll truly let me have David’s babies! My Angel! I love you guys so much!” she exclaimed profusely. “Now, please, can I eat you, Mistress? I really wanna taste you and make you cum with my mouth,” CC pleaded lovingly.

I was fascinated by their interaction; it was so open and raw with feeling. My heart swelled with even more love for them, if that was even possible. The thought of them BOTH having my babies had never crossed my mind before, and it was an idea that I quickly fell in love with. I already knew that the thought of getting my sister pregnant turned me on like crazy, and picturing CC pregnant with my child at some point, made me leak pre-cum all over my fist. I imagined them both with swollen bellies and milk-bearing breasts, and I almost moaned out loud with the haze of lust that overpowered my brain at that moment.

“Mistress? Hmmm, I like that! Mmm, okay, my little kinky slut, eat me!” Amber commanded as she rolled them over so that CC was on top. “Mmmm, I can’t wait until Davey makes love to you. I want to eat his cum out of your hot wet little snatch, Sugar!”

CC groaned loudly at my sister’s proclamation as she kissed a trail down my sister’s torso, paying lots of attention to her tits on the way.

“Oh, god, that would be so hot! It tasted so good when I did that to you last night,” she moaned lustily as she kissed and tongued her way down my sister’s belly. “Watching you get fucked by your own brother was so wild; I’ve never been that turned on in my life! When he pulled out, and his cum started to ooze out of you, I almost came myself just from the sight.

“It was so erotically beautiful. I can’t wait to feel what you felt, Amber. I need to feel your brother inside me, taking me, loving me, and I want you to eat him from me. I want you to taste your brother from in between my legs,” CC moaned as she started to kiss and lick my sister’s sweet pussy.

“Oh, fuck, you’re so dirty! I love it, Sugar! Make me cum, Baby! I need you, my love,” Amber purred throatily as she ran her fingers through CC’s hair and pulled her tightly into her wet slit.

I stroked myself as I stood there, mesmerized by what I was watching. I could hear the wet noises that CC was making while she slurped away at my sister’s tight hole. I must have grunted too loudly or made a sudden movement, either way, it caught my sister’s attention, and she grinned at me from over CC’s back. The moonlight reflected in her eyes like a cat’s, and her teeth shone pearly white as she blew me a silent kiss.

I figured that CC must have hit a good spot as Amber suddenly closed her eyes and arched her back, her tits thrusting up into the air. Then, with a hiss of pleasure, my sister closed her fingers tightly in CC’s hair, and all her muscles flexed stiffly.

“Oh yes, Sugar! Right there, Baby! Don’t stop licking me! I need you to finger my pussy too. I need your fingers in me deep, Hon! Oh, god, put three!” Amber moaned out as she writhed underneath CC’s mouth.

Fuck, that was so damn sexy. I could feel my balls starting to get that familiar sensation that they got when I was close to blowing my load. I almost moaned in sync with my sister as I watched CC move her hand up in between her legs, and I could tell by the way that Amber arched her back and thrust her hips that CC had shoved them inside of her tight channel. I could hear both girls moaning with their lust, both with the giving and with the receiving of pleasure.

I wished like Hell that I could have just walked up and stuck my cock inside of CC’s beautiful pussy, doggy style, right then. Her ass was a temptation that even Jesus couldn’t have resisted. She started to thrust her fingers in and out of my sister’s snatch at almost the same rhythm and speed that I was stroking my manhood. I was close; I was going to explode with jism at any moment.

I could tell by the high-pitched mewling noises that were emanating from deep within my sister’s throat that she was going to cum at any second as well. I stepped back and grabbed a couple of tissues, and covered my cock head just as I shot my load. It was so strong that it made my knees buckle, and I thought that I might actually fall down for a second there.

“Oh! Oh! Oh, CC! I’m cumming, Sugar! I’m cummming for you! Oh, god! Don’t stop! I’m cumming so good and so hard, Baby! Oh! Fuck!” Amber yowled into the night. I seriously hoped that our parents didn’t hear that!

I cleaned up the rest of my jizz from my hand and cock and flushed the toilet before making my way back to bed. I hoped that the girls came back after they were finished, but I would honestly be okay if they didn’t. They needed some alone time also, and they had been taking very good care of me lately. So I couldn’t begrudge them if they wanted to sleep just the two of them for a night. With that thought, I fell back asleep again, and with a little smile upon my face, I’m sure.


When I woke up much later (after nine for once), both the girls were snuggled up against me in their usual spots. When I told them that it was okay if they ever wanted to sleep together, just the two of them, they quickly disabused me of that notion. I was told in no uncertain terms that when the three of us were in our house, that we would always sleep in the same bed. They explained that when Amber slept over at CC’s, they would take advantage of being able to sleep just the two of them alone, just as CC and I would do when we slept in other environments where it would be impossible for Amber to join us.

We had a quick shower together and skipped any shenanigans knowing that our parents were home that morning and we didn’t want to chance at being overheard. We got dressed and made our way downstairs for some much-needed coffee and food.

“Good morning, David! How are you feeling, my baby boy?” our Mom asked with a smile.

Before I could answer, she rushed over and squeezed me with a huge bear hug as I was heading into the kitchen.

“Morning, Mom! I’m actually feeling pretty darn good! My ribs aren’t hurting nearly as bad as they had been, and yeah, my arm does ache, but mostly just at night, so it’s tolerable. What has me the happiest, besides the fact that I have such a gorgeous Mom, sister, and girlfriend or that I have such an awesome Dad, is the fact that I have a truck!” I exclaimed as I twirled my Mom off the ground one-armed and kissed her cheek.

“Suck up!” Amber accused with a grin. “But at least you know that I’m gorgeous!” she said with her nose turned up in the air as she strolled into the kitchen with a fake haughty attitude.

“Aww, that’s so sweet, Tiger” CC gushed at me with love.

“David! Put me down! You shouldn’t be straining yourself!” our Mom admonished me while still giggling like a schoolgirl.

“Don’t worry, Mom. I’m going to work tomorrow, so that will be more strenuous than this. Besides, you’re as light as a feather anyway,” I replied with a cheeky smirk and a wink.

“He’s a Knowlton, Jacky. He’s healing fast, is all,” our Dad said with pride.

“Ugh, that’s one thing, though, Dad. I can’t heal this darn broken arm fast enough. By the time I get this cast taken off, I’m going to need months of training to get back to where I was fitness-wise,” I lamented as I finally put our mother down after having given her a few twirls, so that I could make a cup of coffee.

“Good morning, Cindy, Amber! How are you two doing? Now that David has stopped giving me his cheap version of a carnival ride,” our Mom asked while still giggling.

“I am just as good as David! Actually, I’m even better! I have a hunky boyfriend, who I am very much in love with! I have the best girlfriend that a girl could ever hope for, and you guys are like my second set of parents that I also love very much! Plus, I have a car too!” CC exclaimed happily with a huge grin.

“I’m great, Mom, but I have no clue what drugs those two are on. I can’t stand either of them!” Amber said while trying to keep a straight face.

“Why you!” CC accused with mock rage as she ran over to her and started to tickle her ribs.

“Aww, come here, Cindy! We love you too, dear! You know that you’re like a daughter to us,” our Mom said warmly as she went over and hugged both the girls at the same time since Amber was being tickled at that moment.

I laughed as I made my way to the kitchen table to sit with our Dad, as I enjoyed my much-needed coffee.

“So, did Larry give you the client contact information that he had for you, son?” our Dad asked as I sat down.

“Yeah, he did, right after we got back from shopping for all of the supplies yesterday. By the way, thanks again for everything. You guys are the best parents ever! I figured that at some point today, I would map out a good route to drive between jobs so that we don’t zig-zag all over needlessly. From what Larry told me, none of the clients have any time restrictions other than just keeping the work that needs to be done completed within reasonable hours.

“We’re going to squeeze in a visit to the office supply store as well tomorrow. That way, we can get some flyers made up that we can deliver to all of the homes on the streets that our current jobs are located on,” I said to our Dad so that he had a basic understanding of our immediate plans.

“Sounds like you guys have a good starting plan of action, David,” our Dad said with a nod.

“We do, Dad! I’m looking so forward to seeing all the men who can’t get over seeing two pretty and sexy teens mowing lawns. Although, I bet most guys think that it’s only men’s work,” Amber said with a knowing smirk.

“You’ll probably give some dirty old men heart attacks if you dress the way that I imagine you will,” our Mom interjected with a slight frown and a shake of her head.

“It’ll be hot out, Mom! And besides, there is nothing wrong with dressing like Daisy Duke!” Amber said saucily with an exaggerated swing of her hips. “What’s that old saying again? If you’ve got it, flaunt it? Well, me and CC have definitely both got it,” she giggled as CC blushed.

“Amber, your mother may have convinced me to back off as far as your wardrobe is concerned, but I certainly don’t need to hear about it, pumpkin,” he groused. “No father wants to realize that his little girl is growing up, let alone that she thinks that she’s sexy.”

“Aww, I’m sorry, Daddy! I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable! I was just playing. When we work, I promise that I won’t be tooooo sexy, just a little bit. Okay?” she said with a simper as she plopped down in his lap and batted her eyelashes at him. “I love you, Daddy!” she said perkily as she smooched him on the cheek and hugged him.

“Don’t give your father any more grey hairs, daughter of mine! I happen to think that he looks distinguished enough,” our Mom laughed.

CC came and plopped down in my lap, “Would you like another coffee, Tiger?” she asked with a smile before giving me a peck on the lips and a hug.

“Sure, in a minute, though, I still have half a cup,” I answered with a smile and a squeeze of my own.

What I really wanted was for her to either stay on my lap until my erection went away, which would probably never happen because her sitting on it is what caused it to get hard in the first place, or for her to somehow whisk me upstairs to blow me. I settled for enjoying having one of the girls that I loved sitting in my lap while I had her wrapped up in my arms. She smelled amazing. The vanilla scent that I had come to not only love but to crave was nice and fresh.

“Don’t spoil him too badly, Cindy. He’ll never get back to normal with a pretty little thing like you waiting on him hand and foot,” our Dad said with a grin. “Oh, and to that effect, don’t think that just because you actually have a job mowing lawns that it means that you don’t have to mow ours for free!” our Dad quipped with an evil grin.

“Of course, Dad! I know not to bite the hand that feeds me,” I replied with a nod. “But as to the other thing, well, I’m already spoiled, so it’s too late. Her beauty alone has spoiled me against all others, and her personality makes her beauty look mundane.”

“Tigeeeerrr!” CC whined as she blushed in embarrassment into my shoulder.

“What?! It’s all true, you know! You’re gorgeous inside and out, Butterfly,” I said earnestly.

“Aww, aren’t they cute together, Todd? They even have pet names for each other already. It reminds me of how we were when we first met. I always felt that they would end up dating. Especially after watching them constantly sneaking looks at each other behind the other one’s back for the past couple of years,” our Mom observed as she looked at our Dad with love.

“Well, he could do a lot worse than Cindy, that’s for sure, and he certainly couldn’t do any better,” our Dad replied as he smiled warmly at a still blushing Cindy.

In an exaggerated whisper that we could all hear, our Mom winked conspiratorially at Cindy, “Todd didn’t have a romantic bone in his body at David’s age, so if he needs a swift kick in his derriere, you let me know. Us girls need to stick together. But if he is anything like his Dad, in other respects, then he is much better at starting fires than putting them out. So be careful that you don’t get swept up in all the emotion and go farther than you planned on, Honey,” our Mom said with another wink.

“Mom!” I said, shocked.

“Jacky! I will have you know that I am JUST as good at putting out fires as I am at starting them!” he said while pretending to be heartbroken by her remarks.

“Well, David is very sweet and romantic already, but I’ve been trying to get him to light a fire for weeks before he finally found a pack of matches!” CC quipped as she turned crimson with another deep blush.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.